Skyblivion

Is this ever going to be released?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-17 09-54-09.png (1531x779, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dUtvBfmXXXY
youtube.com/watch?v=JrkiJ60v2gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aOKfOAmri3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TJclXk_ZWpc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=2QYmweovcRM
youtube.com/watch?v=LKcNxkxMdXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XD-eZdzNiko
youtube.com/watch?v=FdN8BLwo1cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

>huge overhaul mod
>getting released
>in the current year
The only reason why these mods are getting made and announced is so the modders can try to get hired by actual developers. They never plan on completing them; they just use them as a portfolio piece.

Based and redpilled

Modding is trash tier anyway it's rare af that mods are viable in a game

/thread

>Forgetting about Bruma and how Kvatch is already coming out with those three islands almost done too and atmora finally getting a trailer

Here's a good question. Why would I ever want to play it?

Honestly, I don't care about what you want to play.

>game still stutters and drops frames despite all the unofficial patches, 4gb ram patch, additional engine fixes etc.
Will Oblivion ever be completely stable?

It'd be Oblivion but with actual serviceable gameplay.

What's the point of this? Oblivion with a Skyrim engine? I can just play fucking Oblivion.

I heard some shit they got some of the original voice actors to do cameos

What are the gameplay changes? Because if it uses Skyrim's garbage skills system it can fuck off.

Tamriel rebuilt is the exception to this rule, but skywind is its exempli gratia

This is retarded thimg to say. Lots of giant mods are still being worked on for all the TES games and are either 60% finished and making progress towards total completion or are actually finished. Don't just be a jaded POS because you niether have the creativity nor the talent to mod.

skyrim>>>>>oblivion's leveling system
just because of all the perk mods that are out there and the fact oblivion stripped so much from Morrowind
leveling endurance in oblivion is the most unfun thing ever. There's a reason Morrowind had a weapon type that gave you experience in endurance

shit taste desu. only thing you said that is correct is that oblivion stripped out too many skills.

Like Bruma, right? Or Enderal? Fucking retard

F4CW and F4NV show weekly updates

Attached: F4CW.jpg (3840x2160, 1.6M)

Germans don't count

I wish they were making these mutants for New Vegas
I miss my floaters

F4NV and F4CW are almost the same team now with all the assets they share

Attached: Vault22.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Might as well ask here. Does anyone know where and how I can install Enderal Forgotten Stories onto a pirated copy of Skyrim Special Edition?

>it's rare af that mods are viable in a game
aka you're shit at modding

Skyrim's garbage skill system is way better than Oblivion's garbage skill system

Enderal isn't compatible with SE

Attached: 22586-1547397670-1757256002.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

Enderal is LE only, and also since last year is standalone. You can easily find a crack somewhere.

>putting obliviion in skyrim instead of skyrim in oblivion
What the fuck are you doing? Skyrim's engine is fucking terrible and has no redeeming qualities. Just expand Oblivion's memory and there is 0 reason to ever even look at Skyrim.

Is he right Yea Forums?
youtu.be/dUtvBfmXXXY

Attached: Gopher.jpg (900x900, 216K)

lmao no

>Skyrim's engine is fucking terrible and has no redeeming qualities.
64bit engine vs a 32bit crash machine

beyond bruma is good

Why yes i play vanilla skyrim how could you tell?

Attached: 69550722_492942287950732_4416155909995102208_n chad.jpg (768x960, 98K)

>Skyrim's engine is fucking terrible and has no redeeming qualities.
it doesn't crash as much as Oblivion lmfao

Imagine either trying to fit in so much or being so clueless about things

>Falskaar
>The Wheels of Lull
>Helgen Reborn
>Moonpath to Elsweyr
>The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
>Project AHO
>Enderal

>these kind of mods never release xD

Attached: 1563496405913.jpg (310x445, 12K)

>Fawkes
Probably the best character Beth has ever written. Will he be fully voiced?

nah

Attached: bv.jpg (1900x1240, 620K)

I think your pants are too small. Also I can't see the bulge. Also wear socks ffs. That's why you need mods

>Will he be fully voiced?
7:35
youtube.com/watch?v=JrkiJ60v2gQ

only mods i use are bug fixes and none of that unofficial patch faggotory

im more hyped about beyond skyrim
youtube.com/watch?v=aOKfOAmri3Q
and lordbound
youtube.com/watch?v=TJclXk_ZWpc&t=

another big mod i liked was Enderal that was fantastic
i also tried rigmor of bruma but it was really cringe but to the credit of the author Rigmor of Cyrodiil was big improvement
is there any other big mod that worth playing ?

Wes Johnson seems like a cool guy, I bet he's in there.

Beyond Skyrim is way too ambitious. I have no idea why they'd split the team like they have.

Lordbound hasn't had a state of the mod update is over a year. The home stretch is always when mods like this die.

I'd love to be proven wrong but..

Attached: ScreenShot220.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

lordbound still releasing updates on discord

I mean, except Bruma... and Enderal... and New California... and Tale of Two Wastelands... jackass.

It'll be released over the next year or so and it'll be extremely underwhelming as with every massive mod with multiple people. Mods are only ever good when it's 1 or 2 people working on it as passion during their free-time, not something worked over for years by a large group of people.

Just look at how terrible Project Brazil was for Fallout, that was just god awful.

What sort of updates? Any word on why the moddb page is dead?

>Beyond Skyrim is way too ambitious. I have no idea why they'd split the team like they have.
Are you retarded or just pretending. There's no "the" team, each province has a full team behind it.

i do not follow the mod so closely to know why is the modb page dead but on discord they are active last update was like 11 days ago

>they'd split the team like they have
it's more people who wanted to make different things going into the camps of their choosing
they're more like individual groups working on their own projects and are just linked by a name and the fact they share resources

It's why Cyrodil looks amazing and gets good progress while the rest looks like a trashfire

Why would you want to downgrade Oblivion to Skyrim levels? The only thing Skyrim did better was graphics and character models. Oblivion is potato quality.

the guy who work on the ost for beyond skyrim did fantastic job
youtube.com/watch?v=2QYmweovcRM

youtube.com/watch?v=LKcNxkxMdXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=XD-eZdzNiko

>af
>buzzwords
>modlet
Drooling zoomer fresh from Facebook.

shill me some mods

youtube.com/watch?v=FdN8BLwo1cQ

The concept of Oblivion without potato faces sounds fantastic, but Skyrim is not a very good RPG.

Yeah, these kind of mods never release.

Attached: 59166-0-1433531541.jpg (1500x918, 1.25M)

Requiem kinda solved it it is still far from ideal but it is definitely more engaging

Yeah because they're using the original files

Project Brazil was terrible because it was made by Brazilians.

Attached: 1547181703828.gif (480x357, 3.96M)