Finally got a gaming pc

>finally got a gaming pc

ok Yea Forums what are some must haves that arent minecraft

Attached: pog.jpg (630x630, 34K)

RDR2, Death Stranding, Spiderman, God of War, and Bloodborne

Attached: 1514158554010.png (2000x2000, 498K)

Hearthstone.

based twitch memelord

you can use it to shitpost on Yea Forums a little faster than before

Euphoria

Darket dungeon, Xcom Both old and new and Hotline miami are good games

shoo, internet caveman
your tribe is not here

Attached: euphoria punch.png (614x518, 479K)

Terraria
Starbound
Minetest
Hytale

starsector, terraria, destiny 2, golf with your friends, tabletop sim
the last 2 are if you have friends and the middle is because i have a problem

is hytale even out, nigga
also starbound isn't worth it, even with mods

rude

Attached: .jpg (640x360, 62K)

first thing user is that most games that require expenshive hardware arent worth your time

>Hytale

>recommending a game that is not only not released, but is a marketing scam that will never be released

What the fuck are you doing

minecraft
cubeworld
jackie chan

Deus Ex, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Serious Sam

dota 2, fortnite, league of legents, counter strike and world of tanks, pubg.
Unironically. These are the only games most PC gamers play

Attached: 1568522771735.png (484x689, 347K)

I'm concerned about physics of that apparatus

stalker

Resident Evil 2 Remake is great on PC 60FPS (also moddable), Counter Strike and Rainbow Six: Siege are great shooters, Portal 1 & 2, Skyrim with mods if youre not lazy, Terraria, Smash bros: Melee online if youre tryna get sweaty (or any other fighting game with a good PC community)

I've always felt PC is best for modding capability, shooters, and playing single player games at 60+fps. Have fun with it

Attached: valk.png (1226x803, 2M)

terraria

This right here is the real gaming redpill. I was trying to come up with something that would actually make use of a "gaming PC", but most everything that's graphically impressive is kinda trash. I think the only modern-looking game I've even played much of lately is MHW, and that takes a certain brand of autism to enjoy.

Nier Automata I guess, but that's hit or miss too, and you need the FAR mod to make it even function on PC, and it's really only like AA instead of AAA.
Engineering autism games are mostly PC exclusive, if you're into that (Space/Medieval Engineers, Scrap Mechanic which is actually pretty fun).
ARK, if Minecraft doesn't have enough dinosaurs for you.
Witcher games, but opinions vary as does tolerance for eurojank.
Rain World seems pretty universally liked.
Divinity Original Sin 2 or Pathfinder Kingmaker if you're into classic isometric CRPGs.
Hollow Knight and Shovel Knight if for some reason you haven't played those yet.
Pick a Just Cause game if you wanna just wander around blowing things up.
Dragon's Dogma, Shadowrun games, Undertale.

Attached: jW5hfMj.jpg (900x1200, 298K)

I'm thinking it TriHard

MHW with 5 seconds loading screens.

You need to find games that have infinite or long replayability. Trust me, it is a better investment than getting the pretty and shiny ones that expire within a week.
Sandbox shit
>Minecraft, Terraria, maybe Starbound (idk if it has improved, used to be bland), Kenshi
Strategy shit
>RimWorld, Starsector, Stellaris, Europa Universalis IV, Hearts of Iron 4 (beware the DLC costs for the last 3), XCOM: EU and 2 (try out the original isometric games if you want)
RPGish shit
>Dark Souls trilogy, Faster Than Light, Underrail, Risk of Rain 1 & 2
Racing shit (if thrill = replayability)
>NFS Most Wanted 2005, NFS Underground 2, GRID: Race Driver
Free games worth trying (no cost, no worries, right?)
>Warframe, War Thunder, NFS World (official game is down but some folks brought it back up, you have to find their discord), Skyforge

Deus Ex, System Shock 1 and 2, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, VTMB for must haves off the top of my head.

Insurgency Sandstorm is really fun but not a must have.

Forgot Blood, DUSK, Fallout 1 and 2, 100% Orange Juice if you get a group of friends to play it, Touhou, Diablo 2.

XCOM 2 and STALKER are the only correct answers

Also Cube World

I recommend Celeste for times where you feel tired, not motivated to do anything, or just don't have much time.

For me RPG such as Souls series, Kingdom Come Deliverance, and others require some time and effort to fully enjoy (though when I do get into the groove it feels amazing).
Some days I don't feel like working up the motivation.

Celeste is perfect for those bite sized gaming session. However, it won't take advantage of your new rig so it might not be something you were looking for.

I bought a 5k pc gamer and the only games I have finished this year are sekiro and resident evil 2

I'm not sure where the financial gain is in the Hytale scam. I went to their website and couldn't find any way to give them money, so what is the scam?

Rocket League.

Skyrim modding. Fallout New Vegas modding. R6S. Sekiro at 60fps. Any good console game but at 60+fps and better visuals and load times.

Only one real answer
Path of Exile