Thinking of buying a switch, any hidden gems I should be aware of?

thinking of buying a switch, any hidden gems I should be aware of?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x273, 621K)

umihara kawase fresh

>lime green
>hot pink
Autism colors

Dragon Marked for Death

its based on splatoon

2k2020

Moon RPG

These games actually look pretty cool, I'll consider them

Mhgu, Super Bomberman R, and Splatoon 2 if you have online and friends 2 play with

DKC Tropical Freeze

Yes, hence autism

Not related to games, but get a pro controller. Joy Con’s are unreliable and they don’t last long. Get a Pro Controlrr, it’s a good investment.
A good game is Bayonetta 2, it also comes with a code for the first game.

Katana Zero

If you like 90s anime buy Astral Chain

Not exactly hidden gems but underrated.

Hyrule Warriors if you've played Zeldas
Dragon Quest Builders if you like minecraft's concept but hate it's graphics and artstyle and lack of a real story line
Mario Rabbids if you like turn-based tactics game
Dragon Marked for Death is worth $15 but I don't know which are the better characters anymore now that they've been significantly rebalanced.
Pato Box

That's all I've enjoyed so far.
t. piratefag with 500gb sd, been trying out bunch of games

I was going to buy a gc controller

Better idea get an adapter and use a PlayStation/xbox controller you probably have lying around already

Death road to Canada if you have an irl

Any good indie games or obscure jrpgs?
t. vita user

I have 14 hours+ and more going into Katana Zero and i've 100% it.

I can vouch for user here, get it.
Only true chads speedrun the game without slo-mo.

Tons of good indie games. Basically everything notable for other platforms and maybe a few more. Golf Story is still exclusive apparently, didn't know about that. I basically get all my indieshit on the thing just because the handheld format appeals to me there. Not sure what you'd consider obscure but there are a lot of JRPGs. If you've never played TWEWY you should give it a shot.
I love how the game is beatable without the slo-mo.

Castle Crashers comes out tomorrow
Ori and the Blind Forest at the end of the month
Hollow Knight

Does the switch last longer when playing indie games? Ofc it depends on the game but Im assuming most dont use up the hardware entirely.

yeah, I've done a few speedruns without it and it made the game far more enjoyable for me because i like games with difficulty.
Every time I play now I don't even need the slo-mo and can do most levels almost hitless.

Less demanding games are going to use less power. I think there's an updated model out right now with better battery life anyway, but it's not rebranded, so you'll have to look in to that yourself.

Would have been nice if this came out before :).