Hey fellow gamers, what did you think of this videogame?

Hey fellow gamers, what did you think of this videogame?

Attached: control-art.jpg (1280x800, 136K)

overstays its welcome

Really really fond of it so far, but only about an hour in.

Didn't buy it yet.
Astral Chain and Iceborne were higher on my priority list.

RTX control was awesome.

main character-and i'm not trying to be funny here, looks like a tranny. what were they thinking? who wants to play as a man with makeup on? tranny shit aside, so glad this game bombed. remedy has been releasing stinkers for over a decade now. i want that company dissolved.

Aside from having the most impressive physics in any videogame, it was beautiful and extremely clever, too clever for the pleb videogame market.

Greedfall is more popular. Just let that sink in.

Great mid game, but then it never opens up. Boss battles were bad, enemies weren't different enough, limited exploration and weak upgrade mechanic. Ending was meh.

7/10 game

it was never released on PC, so I didn't get it

Yea Forums was shilling this game, but it honestly fucking sucks. Im glad I pirated, I cant imagine paying money for it. What was sam lake THINKING

Pretty good. Gameplay isnt anything new but the setting and world are interesting.

Wish it had a better engine. It really doesn't look THAT good, but doesn't run very well, even with the settings. Compare it to something like Gears 5 that runs like fucking butter and while the lighting apparently be more complex in Control, its a diminished return in my opinion. Fancy lighting is a waste of resources.

meh

>he doesn't know

dropped it because the map was unusable, character upgrades were boring and exploration was the worst shit ever with literally only looter shooter tier crafting materials scattered around

And the action didn't compensate. I loved hearing Jim McCaffrey again because it made me hope for a Max Payne 4, but that was the only enjoyment I ended up getting out of Control.

I'm baffled at how Remedy hasn't made a single good game since Max Payne 1.

played it and finished it, story was great, if any it made me want a sequel, theres so much potential for more in this saga, if you liked alan game or quantum break you,ll definitely enjoy it too.

>the map was unusable

Yeah I really am not sure what they were thinking here. You can't move it, you can't change levels. Half the time I looked at my map I wasnt even actually on the map, I was in between areas shown on the map.

pretty good, i like that genre of science fiction horror. clearly an scp ripoff but done well enough. the janitor was funny
will probly revisit it when all the dlc comes out

ahti a cute, a cute!

Will this game get the attention it deserves?

Attached: pondering.jpg (446x402, 31K)

it flopped horribly desu

Remedy pack a mean punch but they haven't been able to follow through since the Max Payne games.

>He got filtered by Quantum Break

Attached: Quantum Break.webm (854x640, 2.77M)

You can stop posting these webms anytime.

no

>take SCP concept
>remove all the monsters and creature SCPs
>remove all location SCPs
>leave a bunch of mundane objects featuring such hits as "It's a Carousel that goes fast" and "it's a floppy disk that can move objects"
>make every enemy in-game a bunch of generic humans with guns

truly the deepest lore

But muh mold, muh fridge, muh anchor, muh oldest house.

Ashtray Maze and Oceanview Motel were pretty cool though.

I loved it

Stick with Fortnite.

It's a videogame kino, the casuals will hate it.
It's literally a game made with the old PS1/PS2 games design philosophy. It ahs no cinematic bullshit and it's not a movie wannabe or a 70 hours souless open world, it's a thigh experience where everything appen in your face during actual gamepaly.
Also the locations are weirdly beautifull and kinda unique, the basement and the cave are impressive and the maze is a fucking masterpiece.

user, it's free on PC.

How the fuck are people having trubles with the map? I never get lost in the game, it's not even that big and you can easily keep track of where yo uare just by memory because every room is unique and they are all different from eachother.
Also the map is pretty accurate and show 95% of the actual world(some corridors are blocked by cubes bu they wont show on the map, because it's a damn palnimetry). Also the floor are differentiate by the color of the map, the more dark a room is the higher it is, the more white it is the more on the ground it is.
Are normies become really that retard? What if they will play the first Soul Reaver today? with a more complex open world and no map watsoever.