Literally and unironically imposssible. Mergo's Wet Nurse was easy as shit, this guy can eat SHIT

Literally and unironically imposssible. Mergo's Wet Nurse was easy as shit, this guy can eat SHIT.

Anyway, general Bloodborne thread

Attached: Martyr_Logarius.png (532x572, 526K)

parry, you dummy

YOU PARRY

Parry , and stop him from powering up with a back attack when he charges

>deflects your bullets with an invisible force field
nothin personnel kid

Attached: logs deflect.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>Oh so this is the painted world of this game
>Oh
>Oh it's fucking boring as hell
>Oh the boss is also easy and boring as hell
>Oh there's also an obligatory waifu

>Wow From are hacks

Bloodborne is easily the easiest fromsoft game so far. I don't know how people had difficulty beating the game. Every boss I beat first try in my first blind playthrough.
I think y'all need to get good, not even memeing.

have you no shame ?

Lmao DSIII is definitely the easiest by far. Blood borne is second easiest but don’t peddle shit.

Gotta be aggressive. Stay on him and don’t let him super saiyan, and toss in the occasional parry.

He's an old man. He can't hurt you.

Is there a better Souls hidden level than the Painted World of Ariamis?

>>deflects your bullets
the fuck are you talking about

>Talking shit about Cainhurst

this is a new level of contrarianism

Dark souls 1 is the easiest
also congrats, everyone is real impressed

he is doing it in that very screenshot, look inside the red oval

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

don't shit him mid attack user

I hate this cunt with a passion. I power level in the chalice dungeons before fighting him.

You mean don't hit him mid attack? But isn't that how you parry?
Also he can deflect even when he's not mid attack

>tfw the only reason i bet wet nurse was because the boss fucking broke and stopped attacking
also why is moon presence the easiest boss in the game

Attached: 1564100332086.jpg (648x490, 118K)

The hardest part of this fight is literally closing the distance when you walk into the boss room. He's a spammy ranged cunt. Once you get close, you stay close and chain parry him. If you just keep doing that its gg. If you back off at a distance he will do that bullshit supersayian explosion and also does that thing where he throws a sword on the ground that shoots off more ghostie goos. Oh and, in case you didn't know you can hit that and break it.

Attached: 1568534964342.png (662x440, 268K)

>mfw I killed this boss so easily I don't even remember it

Lol u such a fag OP.

Attached: 1534254350226.gif (426x309, 415K)

>easier than the witch
lol

oh right i forgot the witch existed because it was one of the shittiest bosses ever
why is moon presence the second easiest boss in the game

and better yet, you can just shoot the sword

Hit him right at the start of the attack.

user you already fucked up. You were supposed to visceral him from behind when he's going into phase 2. If you let him charge up and he does the aoe he will spawn a bullet shield and you won't be able to parry him.

No, that level is the pinnacle of Souls level design.

Bro I beat the entire game naked at level 1, blind, as in I'm literally blind, sounds like you need to stop sucking.

One of my favorite bosses. I remember my younger brother suffered a lot fighting this bastard (among others), but he ended up being the biggest BB/Souls fan. I'm glad he didn't turn away to movie games or the weaboo VN shit that Yea Forums likes.

Attached: 1567598430326.jpg (534x486, 51K)

and it took you 10 days to platinum!

Doesn't matter, both would normally parry him as long as he's in the active frames of his attack where he could be doing damage if the hit you

Unless it glitches through the roof and falls through the ground (but its effect is still there)

Denying him a real phase 2 is cheesing him

how can anyone have trouble with this clown
webm related

Attached: logarius parry meme.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I can't do it.

Attached: 1561241107514.jpg (1000x996, 432K)

Shoot the sword he leaves in the ground and you'll be fine

cheesing would be abusing his AI or quirks of the level design, like stunlocking Lady Butterfly in Sekiro with dodge attacks. Visceraling Logarius during the transition is a perfectly valid strategy since they fucking let you do it.

>fighting Logarius on my 6-7th playthrough
>know what to do when he plants the sword in the ground
>he does so
>it goes through the ground and falls to the kill box
>twice

I felt bad killing him, because it was a glitched fight. Has anyone else seen this? He was totally fucked.

Attached: 1447161874567.jpg (240x260, 18K)

They let you dodge lady butterfly too

it's not the dodge itself that cheeses Butterfly, it's her getting completely stunlocked by the follow-up attack.

cainhurst is so good i wish they did a whole game in that style. like real castlevania type shit.
it is the easiest one so far but even i had a few bosses i died on a few times. granted i was pretty underleveled (and didn't know that) when i was trying to do camerabeast paarl.

>dude what if we had a ranged spammable parry with a huge window and minimal commitment
What the fuck were they thinking?
I hope Elden Ring borrows Sekiro's posture system (tweaked to fit the game's mechanics obviously), it's way better than Soulsborne parrying.

more like you never did this optional area.
orphan of kos is actually pretty hard.

they let you do that too

it's definitely not the intended way to fight her

Go in the OCEAN as far as you can.