Have you seen all of the mods for Reignited, Yea Forums? Uncensored voice/dialogue lines, filter removal...

Have you seen all of the mods for Reignited, Yea Forums? Uncensored voice/dialogue lines, filter removal, model swaps/recolors and more is still coming.

Attached: 1567649992461.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3cArty8iBg?t=338
deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Spyro-fat-v1-813459594?ga_submit_new=10:1568623026
nexusmods.com/spyroreignitedtrilogy/mods/16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>piss filter removal
pics? this is a gigantic improvement in any game

Can I swap out Spyro for someone else entirely? Is there a Nanachi mod?

Just the underwater blue filter so far sadly, it's on Nexus.
Only Cynder and a Nintendog for now.

Are there any that stop the game from crashing?

not gay or a furry but I want to lift spyro's tail and french kiss his asshole

is there a mod that makes all the random NPCs in 2 and 3 not look like something out of a budget garbage kids interactive DVD from china?
3 wasn't as bad but god damn, I felt embarrassed playing 2 even by myself, some of these character designs are downright shameful

They're working on Elora and the Foremen.

I don't think Elora's that bad. She even looks good from most angles, I think, but then she turns her head and looks way off for some reason.
It's all the random other NPCs in the various worlds that make me cringe inside out with their baby shit.

Which worlds?

1987557 on the site that starts with e6
It's coming

She still looks like a goblin with fas

Attached: 33-1568561324-1150679972.png (930x523, 473K)

Any other level mods out yet?

Attached: 20190911050701_1.jpg (2560x1440, 120K)

Just play the originals if references to whores being removed triggers you so badly.

like 90% of worlds from the second game, I only remember seeing one or two and thinking to myself "Oh wow the NPCs in this world actually aren't pure shit". The third isn't so bad, it just lacks the personality that the first game had and I feel like there's only 3 or 4 different baby dragons and they just throw some random shitty animation in.

It's a shame, I find the second and third games to be so much better from pure gameplay perspectives but the dragon NPCs in the first game have infinitely more character than the NPCs you save in the second game, even if all the rescued dragons do is give you hints and sometimes say random relevant stuff.
The persistend NPCs (elora, hunter, shiela, etc) were pretty consistently good I thought. So there's that.

I really only remember the kids from Scorch looking weird. The rest looked totally passable, and in some cases like Fracture Hills were massive improvements on the original designs. And the third game as a whole, I still enjoy it but I can definitely see some of the jankiness that people always said was there. It really does feel like they were planning to give the other characters a spin-off, in fact Agent 9 I believe was going to have one.

Damn Spyro be lookin like a whole ass snack

It's not even that much of an edit.

Will wait for "fix the game visually" mod.

Adding makeup does not fix elora's weird facial structure

Femspyro mod when?

Is this better?

Attached: elora_vs.png (950x794, 370K)

That's a lot better, although the makeup is way too saturated

Mod Gordon Freeman in

Attached: spyro_lookidle.1.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

what a weirdly aggressive post
maybe people just want some SOUL back

The more the merrier, user

Noticeably. Now someone add the fox tail back

Attached: fox tail you dork.png (840x959, 56K)

They need to remodel the whole skull

she looks like a fucking whore what the fuck
this is why mods suck ass, y'all can't model for shit

They already have a classic Spyro mod, and a classic sound effects mod.
The hilarious part is that the original implies whores but the "censored" version implies all sorts of degenerate shit.

How come Reignited gets more mods than N.Sane Trilogy?

Attached: crash sunglasses.gif (640x352, 2.91M)

Where can I download the ripped models?

That's not even modeling, that's just adjusting proportions. It's just a fanmod too, if a person could do brand new models that fit the skeleton they'd be doing other shit.

>y'all
cringe

UE4 is easier to handle.

Because N-Sane is pretty much phyne.

Unreal Engine 4 is easy to mod, but also: N. Sane Trilogy is already a massive improvement over the OG trilogy, and succeeds as a remake. The mods are meant to fix Reignited since they fucked up Reignited. You can't fix N. Sane Trilogy because N. Sane Trilogy was a great remake.
Only thing that needs "fixing" is arguably the jump physics, and even that isn't too big of an issue.

Unreal 4 vs weird in house engine.

I'm surprised this game is moddable to begin with, usually AAA Unreal games (starting with 3 at least) throw everything in encrypted containers and disable file/folder overrides

What makes her model weird is her human baby-face facial structure. If it was shaped to look more mature, everything would look fine

Attached: spyro's bad day elora.png (326x637, 158K)

Attached: fat spyro.webm (1314x720, 1.17M)

this but bianca

Coco look like a retard

wtf Yea Forums you told me this was censored

Attached: torch that yeti.png (1761x451, 178K)

>How come Reignited gets more mods than Trash Bandicoot
It's a mystery.

The voice wasn't.

Is there a mod that lets me fuck the fauns

Attached: 25865B01-1805-4379-AD2B-52CBB227A6FD.jpg (584x780, 90K)

Hello, NPCarlson.

The audio says kill in the original.
youtu.be/f3cArty8iBg?t=338

actually though
please

Where’s the mod where Spyro pins down the deer chick and pumps exactly 2.87627478482721039741002737447474792923781091 gallons of cum into her with his giant cock and balls? I need to know for philosophical reasons.

Coco is the best she has ever been in NST, you just have shit taste.

>It even plays spirit thing sound when you kill regular enemies to show it was crushed to death
how did I not notice that?

>liking retards is having taste
lol ok

>"N. Sane Trilogy is already a massive improvement over the OG trilogy, and succeeds as a remake"
>default Unity rounded hitboxes
>completely fucked physics
>Chinese knockoff art direction
lmfao

I'm still waiting on the dragon dong mod. Or some sort of butthole mod. Once again the modding community has failed us.

N. Sane Trilogy has a hell of a lot better art direction than Reignited Trilogy. Faithful redesigns and competent voice actors, especially Lex Lang. The levels are faithfully recreated and the only fucked up worlds / colors is the second game's warp rooms... again, much more faithful than Reignited.
The rounded hitboxes literally help you play the game, since you can run off of platforms and still jump, thus getting further in your jump. The physics are just fine, all the physics change is Crash's jumps which are slightly tighter; again this is not an issue since the rounded hitboxes let you gain any distance you may have lost, and the changed jumps are only noticeable in the bridge levels and that one bonus jump in 2.
N. Sane Trilogy is by far a better remake than Reignited, and it's one of the only actual great remakes out there. It surpasses the original games by fixing 1 and adding new content like Coco and the new levels. Just because Reignited ended up being subpar doesn't retroactively make NST not fantastic.

Too fat, needs it on ass only

hold up is that an eternal night level? holy shit that cool. That game had some pretty levels for sure.

too bad they cant remove the filters from levels like breeze harbor. That filter is hard coded into the unreal engine post processing apparently. That shitty purple filter is permanently stuck it seems

I agree with this post 100%. Glad you took the time to type it up

when will this come out?

Literally playing with the best mod right now. What are you doing, Yea Forums? I'm on the 3rd and best game right now. Wish it had more hot dragons after the first one though

Attached: thick spyro.png (349x310, 183K)

>weird in house engine
user nsane trilogy was made in unity.

Link you gay faggot

Attached: 1568344295282.png (216x319, 76K)

Thanks, user. I hope you have a nice day.

It’s not subtle enough I hate it. I want 10% more ass not double the ass

that doesnt change the fact that those games aged like shit and aren't really that fun to play 20 years later
there is a reason that era of platformers died back in the earli 2000s

I disagree, I thought they were a blast to play. I actually have way more fun playing Crash than Spyro anyway, and I really think your post will be proven wrong when VV makes another Crash game and it sells like hotcakes.

Ask nicely my Bitch....

Attached: Bartleby.png (164x374, 56K)

corridor platformers are not very fun
crash bandicoot got memed but streamers to play it and the remake came out at just the right time to break away from the the normal yearly releases of games.

Attached: 1567530823_56632sb15te21.jpg (1242x927, 114K)

>Only Cynder and a Nintendog for now
Why is that so funny

Attached: FA824C9D-44E7-4EC5-A3A7-6B43ACE830C5.jpg (1024x740, 146K)

plz

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 36K)

stop

the only noticeable problem with crash was the pill hitbox in the first game, rest is pretty faithful

Attached: 710A9951-3DFE-406E-91D2-4A68B8AD29B2.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

source

t. couldn't get the relic on the high road

bothered me how in reignited the yeti gets crushed in the end without even jumping around, which is the entire point he got crushed by jumping and loosening the thing above him

Mod to make hunter have perma pants and shirt when?

They used a modern version of the same engine used to make Nitro Kart

I can't believe this scene wasn't censored in the remake!

Attached: 78514314.png (1440x865, 1.81M)

Attached: 149C147E-3DE0-40BE-8803-CA13EFE91A83.jpg (185x272, 9K)

Attached: 6A35C519-55C4-4407-BCBE-A3DB4D89204E.jpg (338x497, 38K)

Attached: card discard.png (392x572, 362K)

Attached: 4EA0E3EA-A76C-4140-A5F3-FE55E35AA41C.jpg (348x498, 41K)

fat elora mod when?

What is?

Attached: 1509898048276.jpg (202x184, 10K)

They just need to make her face more human.
Give her lips and eyebrows, remodel the nose and jaw.

Basically make her less ugly and either more like her concept or OG Spyro's version.

Attached: 46C1BB36-F6A7-4857-8B5D-1054609D036C.jpg (186x270, 8K)

deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Spyro-fat-v1-813459594?ga_submit_new=10:1568623026
Here you go my juicy bitch

nothing for me, either.
nothing is coming

Do you think it'll be possible to port these mods to the Switch version?

>someone seriously made a dick mod for spyro

Fucking why?

Those faggots made a mistake trying to emulate Pixar in their character designs. I want my goofy puppets.

Considering the Switch ver. is like 90% digital, probably. On a hacked Switch that is

That might be just a little gay. Not too much though.

eat fresh

>t-they weren't good anyway

Attached: 7b7.png (500x498, 339K)

Attached: 1567232214218.jpg (689x740, 66K)

Attached: 1568434295986.jpg (1079x592, 127K)

you forgot the gremlin spyro.

good

>y'all

Attached: giphy.gif (284x197, 1.15M)

he looks like a cute adorable little baby dragon.

Fuck off dumbass.

based tamersposter

There's a fog removal mod too.

honestly the classic Spyro colors mod and water filter removal mod are all I need along with the inevitable Elora fix
I also recommend disabling fog, turns out the skyboxes DO have color, it's just hidden behind an ugly color eating fog for some reason

>Lose weight first. That's all I can tell you.

I bet he's from dumb old Texas

Need more jiggle

When I can be bothered to install UE4.

What's it called? Don't see it on Modnexus

>I'm not gay or a furry
>BTW I want to do this extremely gay thing that only a furry would want

you’re not very sharp, are you?

the autism of scalies and fatfags

Nvm found the leddit post

Attached: 5368273+_8047c906cf14e88f5155467879d45864.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

DUDE

Anyone tried downsampling

Makeup looks stupid, but that's definitely an improvement

Attached: tumblr_pe14zeUtJv1r7fz0qo1_1280.png (1280x853, 1.2M)

Still looks like shit, just remodel the whole thing to look like the concept art or make her a actual faun instead of full furry

This, the games are unfinished. They made it look too simple when the originals were supposed to be somewhat realistic/detailed, the lighting is all fucked, water and its recolors look bad, all the models need a touch up and the colors are fucked in some of the levels

Attached: FEF77DCD-2AE8-43A0-AC25-0DA4751580F8.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

This is retarded, but try making the eyes a bit narrower and the nose more of a button. Again this is a shit edit but I might as well say my input.

Attached: iambored.png (950x794, 347K)

>5

Attached: 1488578077664.jpg (337x328, 11K)

You know....I don't miss Muppet hunter anymore.
he'll always have a special place in my heart though.

where is the female spyro mod

Attached: 1568157349594.jpg (886x1420, 347K)

Attached: post it.jpg (1325x1027, 191K)

spyro... easy on the sheep

All I care for is the classic retexture. And maybe the sheila hair removal, just because it looks kinda jarring.

Attached: 6-1567885600-266620562.png (726x433, 382K)

UHH
THICKER

>not the mod bringing back WHYIEIEUM

Also compelling, but more because of the gem and jar breaking sounds.

I want to husbando Spyro and spoil him and pet him and rub his feet.

Attached: 1523241015982.png (577x577, 432K)

can't wait for more mods to give it some soul back AND to fuck around for fun

Attached: 15-1568221476-437071516.png (1632x918, 1.08M)

>ps4 set to my native language
>boot up game
>is in my native language
>it's total shit
>can't change it in-game
>have to change ps4's language entirely to automatically change the game's language
Fuckin gay shit devs
Cool game tho

Has it ever been confirmed how big Spyro canonically is?

Attached: how does he wear sunglasses if he has no ears.png (360x369, 242K)

I blame you for somehow making me remember my login info for deviantart and making me view my perfect time capsule of when I was young.

should've called it donut spyro

>Excited that the Spyro remake is gonna respark discussion for one of my favorite childhood games
>Tfw these threads

Attached: 1521134706845.jpg (554x388, 11K)

I feel your pain user
Furfags need to be fucking gassed

He's a big guy.

>y'all
fuck off to

>goalposts

is there a mod that removes the disgusting barafag characters?
and adds a cute cloaca to Spyro?

Is that that nintendog from odyssey?

That depends on what sort of new character design you want the bara dragons to be changed into.

a literal cube would be preferable

Is there a mod to make Fauns speak in valley girl accent again?

bought this shit on steam and already lost roughly 2 hours of game time . i thought this shit saves whether i free a dragon in the first game? fuck the steam cloud

>balls
>on a reptile
Why do furfags always do this?

Show me your PhD in fantasy creatures anatomy, fagface

show your mom your scalie collection

What's the female equivalent of bara?

Honestly in the past month or two there were some good threads every once in a while, usually late at night. The ports seem to have rekindled the shitflinging now that new people are being exposed to it.

Attached: 1465600694190.gif (1050x600, 51K)

Joke's on you it's all SFW

Shit, just like normal bara

Time to pirate it then.
Reminder never to buy a censored game.

Strongfat. Too bad I don't have any SFW examples.

Balls are wonderful things and every creature should have external ones for the females of their species to cherish.

Attached: 1567603930254.jpg (1350x1899, 625K)

I remember literally everyone in the threads before release going "SHUT THE FUCK UP THEY DIDN'T RUIN HER LOOK HOW CUTE SHE LOOKS." Then I played the actual game and she had that absolute fucking mongo monkey face. I have no idea how someone could look at that in game and say it looks good.

Attached: 1567053863543.jpg (200x200, 11K)

It's really weird, since some NPCs look spot on, as well as the Fauns that you find in Facture Hills. How come Elora got such a short end of the stick?

Just fucking look at these cuties!

Attached: fracture_fauns.jpg (646x900, 71K)

It's really obvious that they intended to only do Spyro 1 and that 2/3 were pushed onto them and rushed right out the door by Activision. 2 was okay except for some clearly outsourced and rushed shit like Elora, but 3 was an absolute mess that was more buggy than the original. I encountered a couple of glitches in every level ranging from just visual shit to terrible animations and freezes. I played it at launch though, so no idea if they went back and actually fixed any of it.

>really want to play
>don't want to make any purchases until I have an income
>last job application I sent is still in limbo

Attached: 1509794727585.jpg (439x550, 165K)

just pirate it user come the fuck on

I don't wanna.

then suffer for all I care user

Pirate it or wait for a sale and stop bitching.

Honestly I'm less upset by the loss of the implied whoring than I am by Moneybags' implication that Spyro gives him money because he thinks he looks good.

this

Ho ho ho, mom said it was my turn to play Spyro on the PC!

now that's a mod i can get behind

Have the models been ripped yet for animators to have fun with?

Seems like it

You would never raise up a single complaint if theses threads were instead filled of hetero obscenity and female characters.

Admit it.

The mod looks much better to me

i wouldn't mind a plush of chubbo spyro being made, honestly
crucify me if ya gotta

Cause that isn't degenerate garbage

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

It is.

Attached: 1530318143883.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Are there any mods that bring the good old sound effects and animations back?
I've been playing through them and it's so disappointing how... generic they've all become

some of them seem unfinished.
Why don't the bunnies in Midway Gardens fly in the air. The guys in Bamboo Terrace with the fireworks should be flown away. Planes should be shot down rather than just disappear instantly
And so many sound effects. Gems, enemy deaths, NPCs
they were all so distinct and clear
now they're barely audible and genuinely are just... soulless

Pirate it, don't buy censored games.

give this a check
nexusmods.com/spyroreignitedtrilogy/mods/16

what's the point of remodeling elora when 90% of the time you see her is in prerendered cutscenes

Attached: 8ZT1iLjuf-DtTNpUXN7fIFwP1RdbPFK44PPC-j-wE1csokz6GUNx2K1Bw6qJI7GltPglV0XSVwlo-gs640-nd~01.png (205x205, 80K)