Cave Story Thread

Please

Attached: dd2f06406de512bfcbd55e10578cba02.gif (400x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rdein.puyovs.net/Cave Story Dev/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Did you know that the woman named Jenka had a younger brother?

I am monitoring this thread.

spur > snake > machine gun

Do you guys prefer the Blade or the Nemesis?

mimigas are cute

I basically don't use either after I get the Spur.

Dying Cave Story Threads are so sad

Wow fuck this gay earth

literally perfect game

is there any multiplayer shit out there besides the switch version of CS+?

OP wasn't lewd enough. Incidentally, see you in the archives!

I want to fuck Curly Brace.

I love using the machine gun as a jetpack. It was like a revelation when I did it for the first time too.

I didn't even know CaveStory multiplayer existed until I downloaded the Switch version a few days ago. That shit blew my mind. I played through the game with my brother and it was a lot of fun. The 2 new soundtracks are cool additions aswell.

Both of them require you to avoid EXP (Blade level 2 being the highest DPS in the game) so I'd rather use the Snake.

This game has been sitting on my library for years now, might pick it up and complete it. I heard it's really short though? Like 5-7 hours?

It is. You could probably finish it in an evening

Remember to play with original graphics and original music
or just play the freeware version

I found out I could save Curly after I finished my first playthrough. I was mad.

Attached: quote.jpg (800x592, 112K)

You're meant to do more than one playthrough.

Do you think we'll ever see nicalis stop throwing Quote and Curly into whatever they can?

Getting the true ending is horseshit.

It's their only worthwhile ip so probably not. If they are gonna throw them any where atleast put them in Smash so Cave Story gets more recognition. It's a double edged sword because Nicalis would benefit from it but that's how it goes I suppose.

I wanted OP's pic bigger so I waifu'd it

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 979K)

It's been 15 years
What else do we say besides FUCK NICALIS and PUT QUOTE IN SMASH

Correct

Attached: 1529994583169.png (250x250, 30K)

good result

k

For anyone that might be interested, Rdein, the guy who made the Momodora games (which were clearly inspired by Cave Story and then added elements of Dark Souls later) did a picture by analysis of Cave Story's beta versions and it's development history, including discarded story elements.

rdein.puyovs.net/Cave Story Dev/index.html

I found it the other day while looking for information on the beta versions, I don't know if it's linked on his main site.