Looks like the bloodborne machine is an useful cockroach bait trap

Looks like the bloodborne machine is an useful cockroach bait trap

Attached: 2A63090C-F9A5-4DA1-A324-5C96A7CEB87D.jpg (750x890, 184K)

maybe that guy should first work on why there are roaches all over his house

Maybe if the guy didn't live in such a shithole this wouldn't happen.

I'm 26 years old and I have never once seen a live roach. What kind of subhuman shithole do you have to live in to have that many in your fucking console alone.

Florida.

Wtf I've never even seen a cockroach before and this guys got a dozen in his PlayStation

Glad I'm Canadian and it's too cold for bugs
All I get in my house are ladybugs hiding during the winter

>being this sheltered

Bruh, I know grown adults who can muster the strength to clean to that point, leaving out fast food trash out on tables.

Shit, clean up a bit, and get a fucking cat, little fuckers are a good form of pest control. How hard is it to keep an area clean.

Attached: EnterTheIronFist.jpg (980x980, 81K)

>ladybugs hiding during the winter
Sounds whimsical.

They usually come in and sleep in the lampshades because it's warm

>Cutting off the names
Coward. Also, try not living in a shit hole. That's worked for me.

Damn, you're telling me different climates have different ecosystems and sheeeit? Next you'll be telling me penguins exist.

Oz fag here i would welcome roaches over some of the shit that seeks to bask in the ps4 warmth

In one of my living situations there's a roach in my shower sometimes late at night when I look into the bathroom. I say to myself "it's too late to deal with it", and in the morning it's gone.

How many roaches you got

It took moving down to the south at 22 for me to see my first roach and rat

0. They don't exist in Finland

Disgusting. I have an older home and it's roach free. Keep shit clean and use killer if you must. I can't think of the filth a home must have to invite roaches.

I live in the south too, I'm in Toronto and I've only seen a rat once. He was dead on the side of the road, no joke his body was like a foot long

am*ricans are this nasty

The more third world immigrants, the more filth and cockroaches.

I think he means the real south - the southeast of america where we have roving gangs of palmetto bugs the size of dollar bills and humidity at 95% for 9 months out of the year

Whatever loser, the Falkland Islands belong to England

>tfw I have never seen a roach or rat in my house

I have th occasional field cricket try and crash in my basement room during Fall but that’s about it

>implying I give a rat's ass (pun intended) what the fucking bongs do with their territories

NYC is also an acceptable answer. Greatest city on earth baby!

My cat is completely useless. He'll bat bugs around but won't kill them/eat them.

You care enough to put them on your money

Attached: IMG_6151.jpg (1259x532, 142K)

>the first thing i saw when i drove to Argentina was a road sign saying the falklands belong to argentina
>nah mane we dun really care :)))
Yeah, right.

Attached: 4970966b3659a6030f1ad17ed86abcaabc633bec5c1c3f2727861885b48b478a.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Orlando FL has an infinite amount of these and they're triple the size of the picture ones. I get crawled on at least 4-5 nights a year by a fat one and wake up suddenly.

This. Goddamn.

I'm an american you fucking retards

Next thing I know you guys will tell me you don't have ants crawling through your ceiling at night

>I'm in Toronto
>never seen a roach
So you mean you or your family is fucking rich. Most apartment complexes in Toronto have roaches, albeit not the massive size you see in most pictures/videos.

I didn't know Turks were sonyfags

?

Attached: 1395093759769.jpg (3464x2848, 1.82M)

jesus fucking christ, how do americans even live? roaches in their machines, 1cm thin paper walls, boots in bed, cheese in brain and fucking roaches in electronics! don't you fucking know that there are better places to live in than some low-ground, bacterium-filled, humid fucking roach haven? just build a better fucking house next time, troglodyte

>implying this isnt some 3rd world country
Stop being jelly fag

living in slovenly shithole != worldly

>actual americans in the thread describing roaches in their state
>B-B-BUT IT'S NOT AMERICA
Cope.

>an

One of the many reasons I love the winter. Summer sucks with the fucking bugs.

Requesting /fit/'s cockroach protein farm screencap.

>bloodborne machine is an useful
>an useful

Why are all Switch fanboys low IQ morons?

Heh that's rookie shit. When I lived in Brazil, my parents and a guy moved some furniture and 20+ roaches came crawling underneath it. Also my room used to get invaded by a big fat roach every other week

For every one you see there are a thousand you don't.

Fucking bugs dude I can't handle them. Is there any place in the world that is absent of creepy crawlies?

>b-buy Nintendo!
RENT FREE.

>Is there any place in the world that is absent of creepy crawlies?

Attached: Lofoten-in-winter-by-Baard-Loeken-Nordnorsk-Reiseliv.jpg (1024x725, 89K)

Looks comfy how's the Internet and how much does it cost to live there?

>buy
Lmao you’re so indoctrinated in the cult you can’t help but shill when you’re on the defensive.

Name the ideal temp color.

Lady bugs are the best

Attached: 4F5FCB01-54A9-4B54-8C75-944D51887182.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

Morons don't understand that while U is a vowel, you actually pronounce it with a Y, which is a consonant.

Literally go anywhere that is winter and cold most of the time.

I expected a suggestive screenshot from that french cartoon. My bad.

>live in basically bug free place
>order ps4
>get roaches
>order switch
>get spiders
>order xbox
>get no games
If you want your vidya you're out of luck.

only brazilians have roaches. they also cant afford ps4s so this has to be fake

Move to Canada. No bugs and good coffee

Its not. One year my house got swarmed by them. I am not using hyperbole when i say my windows were completely blacked out by ladybugs. One entire side of my house was completely covered from top to bottom by them. They were crawling in through the door jambs and i had to duct tape them over to keep them from getting in the house. Also the little fuckers bite. I never knew this until the day that happened. The weird part is it only happened one year and then never happened again. It was like some kind of gypsy curse.

My house is filled with spiders and house centipedes. They are scary motherfuckers when they accidentally fall on you and then start panicking away but they pretty much committed mass genocides and murders on the other pests for me.

dude's hoggin all the roaches! I say we riot for equal roaches across the board.

Name the ideal temp color.

Attached: earth temp.jpg (8640x4320, 3.49M)

Start setting up traps. If you see one roach, you are guranteed to have A LOT more. Roaches love bathrooms because of all the water around there from sinks and showers.

You said you're from South America
My apartment doesn't, I'm in Forest Hill though the only roaches I see are kikes
Dark blue

big roaches (waterbugs) = come from the outside, dont nest in homes, kill and move on

small roaches (german roaches) = nested inside the home, if you see one you're already fucked

i didnt see one till i moved to texas. fuck that shithole.

Green easy.
>four full seasons
>summer not too hot, winter not too cold
>hardly any poisonous wildlife/diseases
It's like other climates aren't even trying.

There are a lot of bugs like that, this one disgusting slow-moving species of fly(forget what it's called - it looks like it has black stripes on gray body), and other bugs that nest indoors during the winter. If you get enough of a warm snap during it they pop out.

They proliferate in warm places regardless of the level of cleanliness; despite the popular association with trash roaches can live off of almost anything; the largest populations of roaches worldwide are in forests and jungles.

He said southeast of America. Burgers say 'America' but always mean "United States of America". They never say America and mean the continents.

Oh man oh man, you gotta help my PS4! It's trapped and filled with Radroaches!

They love eating shit like glue for baseboards and the paste for wallpaper, too.
Living cleanly won't stop them from going for that, though you are way more likely to notice them fucking around sooner than a pig would.

That's not useless, cats can either be quick to kill or they enjoy dragging out the insects' suffering. Pretty based if you ask me.

Hey bro, is it alright if I crash in your room for a couple of days? I'll look after your fly problem

Attached: images (87).jpg (220x147, 7K)

Beneath ice there's diseases and aliens waiting to be uncovered when it melts.

>people actually live in third world climates
lol

I'm glad I live in Montana, I haven't seen a roach in years. These fucking grizzly bears are another matter.

who are you quoting?

JESUS

Attached: goose.jpg (484x461, 117K)

Some dude after seeing yo momma's snatch.

I lived in the Canary Islands, There is literally no escaping cockroaches there.
I'm scared shitless to open my PS4 becuase I know it's gonna be far worse than In the summer they would literally crawl out of the toilet/sewers at School someone said once someone said they turned the tap on to wash their hands and one crawled out of the tap

America is a country
South America is a continent
That's what we say in Canada I don't care about you foreigners

thank god these little bros live with me and get rid of all the icky insects.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (423x347, 30K)

Fuck these assholes. Used to live near wooded areas where once a year these dumb bastards would cover, I mean literally COVER, the entire left side of my house. I don't mean like a single layer of ladybugs, no, you could stick a motherfucking fist through there. Even when I blasted that side of the house with some expensive pesticide, they would still ram against the house just to die, en masse.

No dude. The United States of America is a country. America is a continental landmass separated into North and South.

Can't they just spread a shitload of diatomaceous earth? You have to dust the cockroach and let them live for a while, but it's a mechanical pesticide so it SHOULD wipe them out, right?

The big ones are fine and normal. Its the small german roaches that are the horror. Those thing multiply like crazy quick and get into everything.

>America is a country
No, the United States of America are, you fucking retard.
I'm Canadian too, and no one says that. People just say in the US. Only conceited burgerlanders call their own country by the name of the entire landmass they're on.

I'm a South American spic and I used to get rattled at this, but then you realize it's just shortened. (United States of) America. It's the only worthwhile America to mention anyways.

You wanna try reading that post again?

Attached: 1422926032445.jpg (576x418, 56K)

The Dominion of Canada is called Canada
The United Mexican States is called Mexico
The Kingdom of Denmark is called Denmark
So naturally the United States of America is called America
Why is this such a hard concept to understand?
No it's not you dumb cunt, nobody here says US we say America and Quebec doesn't fucking count and of course their land mass is called America what else would it be called? Do you think we shouldn't call our land mass Canada?
There's no other country called America

how many times are you going to make this thread?

This is why I will never move south of where I am now in Upstate NY. Fuck the warmer climate

Canada, Mexico, and Denmark aren't continents.

Quebec alone's got ego the size of one though.

>America is a country
the absolute state of burger education

fucking everyone calls the US the US because that's its fucking name. You're the only ones stupid enough to call themselves after the continent, then again you're also the same idiots who still use the imperial system so it shouldn't be any surprise