You do have at least 10 platinums... right? Or do you not actually complete your games?

You do have at least 10 platinums... right? Or do you not actually complete your games?

Attached: trophies-and-achievements-cover1.png (540x263, 53K)

How could you have even one platinum if the PS4 has no games?

Why are you spamming this thread?

Because platinuming Yakuza games are iliterally hell.

5 on ps4.

No platies on Xbox, 10 games completed but I don’t play it anymore.

I have 0 because I'm not a console peasant.

Attached: 1427974912488.gif (375x375, 171K)

No no, that was the PS3. PS4 has one game.

bloodborne, dark souls 1 remaster, and almost cod 4 remaster. Didn't beat mile high club though, think thats the only one i need

Deja vu

Because platinuming some games is just boring as fuck.

Like yeah, I could spend 4 hours finding all the treasure in Skellige in the Witcher 3, but... why would I do that? So I have a shiny trophy I will never care about? Not like my experience of the game will be better for it.

Only 2 plat worth remember getting was fat princess and demon soul because those was hard for me as a kid on the ps3

I'm not a plebeian, so I have zero.

Yeah. I also have every achievement for the Half Life 2 saga on Steam

Attached: U_Chrome.jpg (1080x1529, 775K)

I'm almost there I've got 9 so far Bloodborne, Sekiro, Demon Souls, ESO, Rayman Legends, Persona 5, Dark Souls 3, Dark Cloud, Yakuza 0

Just platinumed Yakuza Kiwami a while back. Looking forward to and dreading the others at the same time.

Attached: platinum.jpg (1393x6399, 2.08M)

>trophies
fucking zoomers

spamming the same thread is against the rules OP.

This is all I have. I'm just trying to get caught up to the latest expansion for FFXIV. I'm only level 60 and still doing Heavensward. After I get caught up i'll probably take a break and start playing Gravity Rush 2. I also need to go back and finish Bloodborne eventually.

Attached: my_platinums.png (834x777, 241K)

I have 46 platinums. But I'm not obsessive over trophies.

Attached: ratchet-and-clank1-625x350.jpg (625x350, 30K)

Achievements are the greatest fear of Yea Forums because those prove they are shitters or don't play games they talk about.

I have 61.

Attached: trophies.png (914x4892, 1.47M)

Fucking this.
It should be a requirement to post your achievement/trophy list before posting about any relatively recent game.
If you can't prove that you've personally played at least an hour or two of a game, your opinion is worthless.

I have one. There are always trophies that are just so off-putting that I know I'd end up hating the game. I'M NOT FINDING YOUR 500 GOLDEN WINGDINGS, SHINJI-KUN.