Another 10 year for a good sequel to DMC4

docs.google.com/document/d/1-AnkMg1PY3cMalnMVq5xW-37jkeqi8bs_8fMy30pCcY/edit

the true pros have spoken
DMC5 is bad and you should feel bad
Get back to DMC4 or DMC3

Attached: 1568666065356.jpg (720x817, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"the true pros have spoken"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A critique needs to be in form of a 8+ hour youtube video and a british accent to be valid.

Got you covered bro.

But it's an Irish accent

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (407x250, 109K)

Literally who wrote this

Who cares, form your own fucking opinion you retarded sheeple

lmao retard you wish

So you want thegamingbrit to read it?

Barry seething

Damn, I guess I had fake fun when I played 5 didn't I

Attached: 1234546867978.jpg (400x400, 22K)

repent zoomer and go play dmc4

I have played DMC4 on PS3 on release day, PC and the ps4 special edition, how about you suck my left nut

Attached: 1547675824229.gif (200x200, 699K)

the game only had bad level design.
a thing which matters not so much.

go fuck yourself. 4 sucks fat donkey cock, playing it fucking suffering compared to 3 and 5

That is EXACTLY what that means. Any and all fun you think you've had has to be approved by the internet and the general populous there in or you might as well be an individual with your own thoughts and ideas so fall in line, fagot, or be prepared to be called every name of the internet, like pleb or Tameem. Personal tastes are for fagots.

Attached: don't.jpg (630x630, 42K)

I have seen this link spammed a lot.

Barry, this is getting sad

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"the true pros have spoken"/

DMC4 was just as bad

>shitty camera that constantly forces you to change direction every 10 feet and you can very rarely actually control
>empty sterile levels with braindead annoying """puzzles""" that are frustrating solely due to the absolute shit camera
>combat is barebones trash until you are over halfway through the game and finally get some basic abilities
>most enemies are completely braindead cannon fodder
>combat feels slow and clunky because starting an attack keeps you locked in place and the jump has very little lateral movement, as a result you just sit in one spot spamming moves on braindead enemies
>style meter doesn't actually promote variety, but instead on just spamming OP moves
> movement feels very janky and awkward, you go from stop to sprinting instantly and vice versa
>same five second "le time has come and so have I" garbage on loop hundreds of times over every time you are in combat
>horrible level design and backtrack through the same shit multiple times
>S rank is based on destroying a bunch of random shit in the environment and making sure you get every red orb from them
>shitty clunky awkward jump and shit camera makes for annoying puzzles like the rotating gears puzzle which is just fucking infuriating between a jump that moves you forward one inch and a camera that makes it impossible to have any perspective on where you are jumping.
>hard to even tell if you are going the right way since you need to backtrack so much for some path that is now arbitrarily opened, and all the environments look the same
>chapter 18 worst boss fight of all time, especially with shitty camera and shitty aiming system
>constant invisible barriers everywhere

I genuinely have no idea how people prefer this clunky garbage over something like Ninja Gaiden that is very fluid and fast-paced with much better enemy and boss design

looks good user.

Attached: 1320226028741.jpg (1024x768, 490K)

It's going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: DmC 2.png (969x114, 11K)

But most of the pros agree that the game is good and that any of their problems with the game have already been fixed with mods.

based

I'll watch it if you put in a few IRA and potato famine references

Attached: DmC.webm (512x288, 2.62M)