DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS EVIL AND STUPID LMAOO XDD??

DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS EVIL AND STUPID LMAOO XDD??

Is this the most cringey and edgy game out there?

Attached: 1568659299803.jpg (646x359, 64K)

No. Read a book.

Seek help along with barneyfag

you make this thread once a month and no thats not what the game was going for

But it is
bunch of pedos and santa beliving retards

u alright OP? How's life?

Attached: 1563003828573.jpg (571x460, 47K)

The game's final boss is satan.
If anything, it's pro-christian.

It's funny because Edmund is a devout christian himself

>Why yes I refuse to work with Nicalis after their CEO made those horrible antisemitic posts

yes

while this thread is still up does anyone have that comic that has like 20 different panels in different art styles about why god doesn't exist?

He actually made it like an hour or so ago too

if it was about islam, you'd call it "based and redpilled".

Cringe

>dude just ignore that christianity is shoved down our throats and they start targeting us with it while we're children
>an ideological belief system which teaches you to value a person's word at face value more so than deductive reasoning
>an ideological belief system that conditions you to fear critical thinking and in fact substitute critical thinking altogether with literal superstition
Yeah, nah. Christianity is evil as it erodes our collective capacity to be intellectually honest when we use our brains.

Pro-christian game
>Atheist: I’m okay with this
Anti-christian game
>REEEEEEEE WHY DARE SOMEONE TO CRITICIZE MY RELIGION? NOW ONE SHOULD HAVE OPINIONS THAT I DON’T LIKE

If you actually played the game you'd realize the religious-themed items are the strongest, the hardest to obtain, and the most useful. The Wafer is one of the best defensive options in the game because it allows you to take twice as many hits in the floors that lack item rooms. Holy Light is hilariously strong. And so on. You must sacrifice easy-to-get power - the devil deals - to have a chance to snag one, but it can be totally worthwhile.

This game fucking sucks, if you don't get a damage item in the first dungeon your run is going to be absolute trash because every enemy is going to require 283 hits to die thereafter.

Great game design, Edmond you drooling retard.

Why the fuck SJW don’t talk about about muslim? I mean I know not all muslim are bad but you can’t deny there is some mysognist shit in that religion. You can criticize something without having to use racial slut, so what the problem?

Git gud

final boss is mom though

>Why don't a group from a country where Muslims are a tiny minority spend most of their time discussing Muslims
In America most criticism of Muslims is racially based as well, real shocker that SJWs would tend to avoid it even more.

?

You're that guy who completed The Womb once and gave up, huh?

Everyone. Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

>yeah,nah
Reddit always outting itself.

God literally kills his batshit mom with a Bible.

Considering it's made by a faggot that literally cried on camera because people criticized it,
yes

>Dude the Bible is stupid!
>How so?
>*quotes Old testament*

Attached: 1566748182244.png (120x120, 11K)

Careful, you might offend 75% of America

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling 2.jpg (1810x2058, 541K)

But shouldn’t SJW care about everybody, not only America? They also complain a shit ton about Israel killing Palestian

I mean, there's always being unironicaly religious.

but it is stupid and evil. It didn't become the widest spread religion by appealing to intelligent people or by being peaceful.

Kill yourself. No one is out to ruin your religion. The rest of the educated world is just in awe of how people are dumb enough to have zero evidence and still believe in this garbage
>Bible tells me god is real
>I trust the bible because???

Reported for islamophobia