So are we to assume that all the characters in Japanese games are supposed to be Asian unless otherwise specified?

So are we to assume that all the characters in Japanese games are supposed to be Asian unless otherwise specified?

Attached: 804309242042.webm (640x800, 1.71M)

Litterally why would we assume diffrent?

I wouldn't say Maiden in Black is Asian.

they can be whatever you want
except black nobody likes those

Big butts made from exercive are the best

Oh, I dunno. Blond hair, blue eyes and completely caucasian character design? Happens all the time.

no shit retard, souls series is europeen.

>clearly black character
>never stated to not be asian because he’s fucking black
>h-he’s just tanned!

>clearly white character with blonde hair and blue eyes
>never stated to not be asian because he’s clearly white
>o-of course he’s asian, y-you ghostskin!

speak for yourself

Attached: 1514494735855.jpg (1081x1280, 119K)

what about green eyes, and purple hair, is that a caucasian design too?

MADE

You mean characters that typically are stated to be foreigners or half-caucasian?

Depends if you consider mutts caucasian

Attached: B2C14E8A-BDA0-41A4-8E9F-CB0F717CF644.jpg (367x553, 55K)

No.

Attached: cloud.png (137x500, 86K)

SOUCEEE PLSS

white people can be born with purple hair? didn't know that

Fuck I'm on nofap

The setting, yes.
The devs, no.

>character design
>hurrrr but was he boooooorn that waaaay
Well, I guess katanas aren’t an asian design, since they don’t grow on trees and are instead made by Asians artificially.

yes.

Yeah, japanese people just likes cool design, whether they have blue hair or purples eyes, why are you thinking so deep into this, quit being a faggot with the >WE WUZ SHIT you schizo mutt.

That isn't Max Scoville's wife, is it? Looks fairly similar

Yep.

>mfw I will never rail a tight japanese QT like that

why live?

Attached: D3FsEQJUcAIv0lU.png (747x892, 63K)

a girl

I dont, japanese dont look anything like the characters in anime. If a character has blonde hair and blue eyes they obviously arent Asian, if a character has black skin and an afro they obviously arent Asian etc. The only way anime characters are Japs or asians is if asians are truly in denial about how they look. Who really cares though? They are cartoons.

Attached: 1558035709407.jpg (329x329, 50K)

I don't know how women wear what theu wear at times. It is so revealing...

Quit acting like asians arent the most uniform and stereotypical looking group of people lol. Even other poc have more variety of looks than insectoids.

no wonder everybody is ugly

Why do girls do this? All my female friends do the same shit on their instagrams

They want attention, their self esteem is built around validation and attention. It's just nature.

they are whores
you dont see people that dont do this on instagram because the dont do it

Attached: 21412414.jpg (243x250, 8K)

what the fuck are you even talking about you mutt, did you forget to take your meds you schizo freak?

This is true for both men and women. We all crave positive attention. Women get it way more easily, though.

coomer thread

If you were hot and everyone wanted you, wouldn't you do the same thing? You're just wasting what you've worked for otherwise.

Can't you see how thrilled she is by the sight of herself? High grade narcissism.

She looks like she fucks white men.

If you looked like that, wouldn't you be? When i finally got visible abs I was checking myself out 24/7. Feels great. Why go to the trouble of looking good otherwise?

Are you enjoying it, or not?

Thot practice.

>making bait threads with just barely sexy women

You attention starved underageds are truely good for nothing

Attached: 1499717916937.gif (720x480, 126K)

imagine not being able to enjoy ecchi

Conceit and self commodification isn't my thing. I had a six pack long before social media.

>Filthy room

Nothing special here just another cum dumpster she will be lucky if she gets married before she drys up

Attached: rip.jpg (500x351, 38K)

japs look more anime then anything else, even characters that are supposed to be white story-wise. That's basically what anime is, japs roleplaying as westerners with western fantasy trops using a japanese twist.

Attached: tanyatheevil.jpg (720x1280, 109K)

I see.
Not really, I mean, I don't have instagram so I only watch when they show me their stories and ask me if they look good.

Nice compensation youve got there going, buddy
The 40s will hit you like menopause does to women

Did you use your body to attract people or benefit yourself in any material way? Because if so, congratulations: you're participating in self-commodification and are just like every human being who has ever existed.

Vietnamese women in bodycon dresses are ten a penny.

fag

Attached: 1568647658331.webm (480x600, 2.1M)

>japs look more anime then anything else

Attached: 1343266103966.png (350x583, 205K)

>imaging acting retarded just to bait people into talking to you

How lonely are you really ?