ITT: Straight Up videogame FACTS!

ITT: Straight Up videogame FACTS!

Did you know that when you die in metal gear solid, you hear "Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAKE!" because the character you control is called Snake, and someone calls him through a device to check if he is still alive?
The reason for him to get desperate, is because he gets no response from Snake (you!) and makes him think your're dead, which you are.

Share some more cool vidya Straight Up FACTS!

Attached: Straight up FACT.png (1037x1088, 12K)

You put too much effort in this thread user, I doubt its gonna survive

Huh.

GAY Up OP Facts!

Op Is A Faggot!

>Fact

Attached: 1462764574057.jpg (321x322, 25K)

when you get all 120 stars in Mario 64, you can fly on the castle roof where Yoshi sells Hot Dogs and Cola

Did you know the "wahoo" noise you here when Mario jumps is his voice? Yes, he is yelling in excitment when making those epic jumps. Neat huh?

Attached: OP.jpg (499x614, 47K)

Video games developers can’t self-censor themselves, because that’s not what censorship is

hahahahahaha when you press power on your console uyou turn iot on get to plauy video games hjahahaha same on pc hahahaa no need to fight console pc friends we both get to turn on our fuin machines hehehehehehe

Cool video game facts! Did you know that everyone born with a penis is male? Yep, no matter how much makeup you cake on, your many surgeries you get, and how pretty your clothes are it's an undeniable video game fact!

Fact:Natsuki is best girl
>is sweet!
>likes manga!
>can banter!
>will bake for you!
>Natsuki!

Attached: 8_0.png (1280x1896, 1.25M)

Hey did you know? At the end of Super Mario 64 when Mario throws Bowser at the final battle, Mario shouts: "So long, gay Bowser!" That's because Bowser is a faggot lizard who needs to fucking die. Betcha didn't know that!

When you spin your sword in the legend of zelda, link is actually experiencing a high velocity centripetal orgasm.

WATCH OUT!
Grunty's job in Banjo-Kazooie (1998) is pretty spooky. Her full name is Gruntilda, which plays off the naming conventions from The Wizard Of Oz, as well as her sister Brentilda. Figured it out yet? Grunty is a WITCH, and this is further shown by her cauldron and broom, commonly associated with witches.
But hey, it's just a theory.

Did you know Dark Souls was actually not the first game in its series? Also did you know that I feel extremely lonely and just want the warmth of another human being beside me?

Attached: 1545073891512.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Natsuki is unironically the best writer on that shitty club, not only she has a style, its short, sweet and to the point

Did you know some people have a long and bendy enough penis to stick it in their own asshole? It's a fact!

Fact: External comfort is merely a band-aid for inner turmoil stemming from another source. Odds are a loving GF would just amplify your lack of self esteem and cause you further grief in the long run

delete this

Attached: 1561471802978.png (428x424, 124K)

Fact: A loving GF is impossible to obtain, since women don't actually love men, only what the men can do for them.

delete this also

Attached: 1560676458635.png (771x366, 63K)

pretty edgy, incel

OP is straight up gay.

I agree with both of these posts, however I still respect Yuri’s writing and found her Racoon poem very good.

tell me about the people with skin that isnt white

This is a very good thread

Video game lol

fact: your gf doesnt love me, just my schlong

Fact: Sayori is the worst girl

Pokemon = pocket monsters.
Digimon = digital monsters.
Backgammon = backseat gaming monsters.

Did you know the L on luigi’s hat stands for lettuce and that’s why he’s green

my mind = btfo

Attached: 1541253972_That's rad.jpg (750x684, 52K)

I want to put my ass in someone's, anyone's ass so long as it looks good

t. Natsuki
Go back to writing coloring books you cunt.

dude FACTS bro FACTS

Did you know that the bag Deliberd carries isn't a bag but in fact its tail?

Attached: delibird.png (1200x1200, 746K)

Monika never really writes anything, Sayori is third grader tier and Yuri writes really good prose, but not poems. So, Natsuki doesn't really have much competition.

Attached: bitch poem.jpg (1276x720, 274K)

buy a heater

You say this
But a few years ago. I had a girlfriend.
And it was the happiest 4 months of my life.
There were ups as downs of course. The highest highs were followed by the lowest lows
It made my life more meaningful
And most importantly for me. It made me connected in a way I was never to friends or family.

We would spend hours cuddling at many points. Knowing that the warmth of another person confirmed we weren't alone.
Confirming there was someone who we loved, and loved us back. That we weren't alone in the universe.
I wish I could still remember the warmth of her body, the smell of her hair, and the taste of her neck

Attached: 1552439334009.png (1170x900, 467K)

>had
what happened?

What you're saying is partially true
Women will never fully love you
That is because they only fully love their children. History is full of women sacrificing even their life for their children
Less so for their husband
But. Is that such a bad thing?
If I had a wife, I'd rather her save the life of our child than mine.

My immaturity and insecurity came to be too much
I've gotten better over the years, but the emotional dumping I did at the end left a sour taste in her mouth, she doesn't want to talk to me again.

damn bro that's hard

I don't believe you

Attached: 1552624589879.jpg (440x351, 9K)

Plants vs zombies is called like that, because the zombies (enemies) want to eat your brains and you use plants to defend yourself!

Attached: 1469303900426.jpg (672x264, 60K)

>Monika never really writes anything

What? I think something must have went over my head

natsuki's poems are pure art, pleb

Attached: 1560280375347.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

dilate tranny

Did you know?
Rockstar was inspire to create Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas after Creative Director Dan Houser learned that blacks commit 50% of all crime despite being only 13% of the population.

Attached: b5bc17086276d5b8bcdac9c5494c2d85.440x243x16.gif (440x243, 991K)

Everything she writes is to communicate with you, not a poem in itself, is what I meant. Sure, you can see that as its own merit, but they're rather simple and straight forward.

they're ok.

you know guys, despite what everyone says I know it’s gonna be alright in the end

Attached: F119D53D-2F5E-43B4-A4C0-84A1A15C8FC4.jpg (720x960, 118K)

That's not the main problem
I knew it was the best moment of my life at the time. Engrained it into my memory, took journal notes and so on
I can still send myself back there. I remember what her apartment was like more than mine is now
It's like those hypothetical levers you can pull down to receive pleasure, that results in mice starving to death.
It's not even like I have nudes or anything saved. It's all in my head.

I don't think so

What is this mod? It makes me laugh everytime I see it

mario says so long gay bowser when he kills bowser in mario. this is because bowser and wario are gay lovers.

Not edgy.

Attached: microshaftwinblows.jpg (480x360, 34K)

no, you can trust me on this one, I just know

I recognize that trans meme

Uh
It's obviously gay Luigi if you follow the lore
Wario is a fan of Braphogs. This is canon to Smash

the L on luigis cap stands for labia because he loves pussy

the pyro from team fortress is a gay because he has faggot fingers.

The M on Mario's hat stand for Misuki Mizushima. The name of his creator.

The pope doesn't own a computer

god is dead.

ness is sans.

dont you talk shit about w98

Attached: 52rt23faf.png (518x382, 182K)

Hotel mario confirms he's gay luigi
The L stands for Loves cock