What faction is Yea Forums approved?

The zone is a large place. Which faction is kosher for Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_1837.jpg (1650x2550, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A
youtu.be/qY725AQDLZg
youtube.com/watch?v=j_podzD4cSA
youtube.com/watch?v=yf1lY2QhD-0
youtube.com/watch?v=f3f4Aq33jnI
youtu.be/SjugsyOKNvg?t=335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Monolith.

Attached: 1505539991_preview_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Monolith

loners, because that's what everyone on Yea Forums is

duty
monolith

Attached: 1558052627690.jpg (604x491, 96K)

Yea Forums pretends to be Monolith when in reality it's just a group of bandits.

Loners are autistic enough to be /r9k/ approved, most of them are already likely robot anons and the best of them try not to associate with the rest.
Duty are a bunch of frauds who literally only split off from the military because they were forced to, and remain in contact with them
Freedom is full of people who believe that the zone, a potentially world-ending unnatural phenomena, should be left alone to expand into the world because they make money off it but haha they smoke epic weed.
Mercenaries are black nigger Africans from America sent to rape and steal.
Clear Sky are /g/ autists and there is nothing more or less to them, they're literally just going around the zone mad that people don't care about their expensive chink PDA.
Ecologists are just stupider non-effective Clear Sky, the only good ones are actual scientists who came to the zone for their own personal benefit i.e. to finish that book about the noosphere they'll sell and retire on.
Monolith are random mind controlled faggots who worship a big metal cock and live in the worst place in the world while listening to nonsensical thrash metal so they're Yea Forums as fuck.
Military are zog-bots.

What about the bandits?

Attached: 753D3DC1-9C38-4FB2-A107-1D43A8F51D46.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Literally Gods of the Zone Olympus

>Mercenaries are black nigger Africans from America sent to rape and steal.
Nothing wrong with that tbqh

CHAD SKY

I play Military.

Attached: 1557186760141.jpg (1060x1060, 180K)

None, every retard from Yea Forums died before even entering the zone, because they were not skilled enough to trespass without getting shot or being captured by the Soviet Military.

Attached: Gorillongulags.jpg (458x418, 23K)

Mercs and loners are the only chads
>getting dragged into ideological dick measuring contests in an irradiated, anomalous shithole
>not just getting dosh and getting the fuck out

Attached: 1567102276501.jpg (662x1024, 86K)

>Implying they bother to actually shoot straight at anyone trying to get in
Getting out is the problem.

>Duty

Attached: 5867.jpg (491x335, 32K)

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

>join freedom in clear sky faction war
>nobody shows up to help you clear out agroprom
I just want my exoskeleton

Attached: 1568600573228.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Spiderman ofc

Loner, Duty, Clear Sky

Why would anyone want to be a part of monolith

>Caring about dosh
The Zone should be accessed by everyone, no military, no restrictions. Wonder of nature that it is.

All Duty fags deserve death. I'm not even Freedom, don't bother replying to me.

Sure thing, Leshiy

Found the Freedom fag

what game

Harry Potter

Attached: 1565536086814.png (424x661, 230K)

Based

dota

Which faction is he

Attached: Stalker 12.jpg (720x540, 46K)

Freedom. Leshiy is even based largely on the Stalker.

loner

gee, I wonder

Cтaлкep

Great way to inaccurately oversimplify everyone. Kudos.

Loner is the only choice
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A

Attached: 1556489689091.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

>Not chilling with your bros while drinking vodka and petting a big hairy pseudodog
youtu.be/qY725AQDLZg

I play monolith on Call of Chernobyl and go rogue as I kill monolith guys for their heavy machine guns, mingun and 50. Cal sniper rifles and AWP. Dynamic reputation makes it so I easily become neutral with other factions and i can then join any other faction that interests me.

Nah. He's clearly Monolith

>Monolith are random mind controlled faggots who worship a big metal cock and live in the worst place in the world while listening to nonsensical thrash metal so they're Yea Forums as fuck.
Well fuck, I was always a loner or duty fag, but now I want to be Monolith. Sounds metal as fuck.

Attached: 1415161091000.jpg (400x300, 16K)

He reveres the Zone itself, not the Wishing Room.

i always thought freedom was about protecting your right for you and the boys to hunt boars with your ar15s and drink and smoke weed all day

Attached: e33d.jpg (469x464, 61K)

>meanwhile in Dark Yea Forumsalley
youtube.com/watch?v=j_podzD4cSA

Factions are gay, Loner for life.

Ecologists because you gotta love those trashbags and the eggheads are fucking crazy in their own right. Freedom gets an honorable mention since they're essentially NATO funded environmentalists.

Freedom is literally OPEN THE ZONE TO ALL IT'S A WONDER EVERYONE SHOULD EXPERIENCE
So basically exercising your freedom to be naturally selected

They're not wrong about the zone being a wonder, where else can you find real life poltergeists? That place would give Ghost Hunters a run for their money, just imagine the episodes.

>Go looking for poltergeists
>Crew gets mobbed by a den of bloodsuckers
>Some drunk gopnik waltzes through with a shotgun and sells the found footage

>Soviet Military
Wrong timeline dear.

>Yea Forums IS FREE AND OPEN
>PLEASE INVITE MORE POSTERS HERE
>THINGS WILL DEFINITELY IMPROVE THIS TIME
This is what freedomfags want.

Attached: 1397149194528.png (455x329, 273K)

Mercs > Free Stalkers > Clear Sky > Ecologists > Bandits > Duty = Freedom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mon*lith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> military

>They're in the labs
>YES HELLO, IS THIS THE GHOST? CAN YOU HEAR ME?
>WAIT, I THINK I CAN HEAR SOMETHING
>This is moments before a fridge is dropped on one of the hosts

Merc
t. Merc player

Attached: 1525422948032.jpg (1024x636, 111K)

>Deadly anomalies, dangerous mutants, anarchists and bandits... None of them will stop Duty on its triumphant march towards saving the planet!
>The World fears The Zones expansion. Join Duty and save the innocent.
>Stalker, protect the world from The Zone. Join Duty.
only a weed smoking fag would say no to that

God I fucking hate gamers that make art of girls in the zone, or mod them into the game. The zone is a hellish place. Why do you think men choose to go there willingly? For "riches" or "adventure"? No, thats just the bullshit they'll tell you. The real reason is THERE ARE NO FUCKING WOMEN.

This, the zone is actually a safe haven for men to retreat to.

Okay there autist. It's a fucking drawing, if you're getting pissed about non-canon fan art then you've got some problems friend

>gamers
This is for you, fagola. I hope the aneurysm finally does you in.

Attached: 1553715813794.png (407x708, 341K)

>Call of Chernobyl mod has you start in a building full of all the mercs and your objective is to go around the zone doing mercenary shit with a target on your back from every major faction
Makes me long for a true free form version of the factions, the mod is good but its jank as fuck. Itd be nice to drop in, pick a side and try to achieve that sides specific goals as an actual designed game.

Attached: 4534.png (336x336, 121K)

>Makes me long for a true free form version of the factions, the mod is good but its jank as fuck. Itd be nice to drop in, pick a side and try to achieve that sides specific goals as an actual designed game.
Ask and you shall receive

Attached: Anomaly-Logo-2.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

You ARE playing Anomaly right Yea Forums?

It's the magnum opus Stalker experience, and it's free. You LITERALLY have no excuse.

user, a handful of the factions have different flavour text for finding Strelok. They all culminate into the exact same series of quests, which is literally just "do you remember SoC, CS, and CoP?" as it takes you on a tour of all the important places in their respective plotlines.
The other quests are either "go to Important_NPC and do their mission" or "go kill this guy".

Got tired of long-ass load times and Warfare mode barely functions.

My excuse is that ive never played stalker

Yes I am in fact

Play stalker.

youtube.com/watch?v=yf1lY2QhD-0
Practically the only song on Anomaly radios

is there a blowjob minigame after you give her the shotgun? or does she just friendzone you

Attached: 1557661797654.jpg (480x360, 14K)

okay i will do vanilla like i should

She forgoes becoming a trader to continue traveling with you. Committing to a stalkan partner in the Zone is basically sex.

No, because I DESPISE free-roam sandbox mods. Morons starting STALKAN' with that bullshit need to neck themselves.

I don't care, so long as you play. I played each on release.

t. Boomer

Duty
Monolith
Loners
Clear Sky
Merc
anything but Freedom, really

ive been putting them off since they released. ive been lurking stalker threads for 5+ years

t. Faggot

You might want a bugfix mod to go with that, chief.

Attached: Blowout now fellow STALKER.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>user, a handful of the factions have different flavour text for finding Strelok. They all culminate into the exact same series of quests, which is literally just "do you remember SoC, CS, and CoP?" as it takes you on a tour of all the important places in their respective plotlines.
That's just LTTZ, if you continue doing quests for your faction and continue to improve your reputation with them you'll get harder quests. 1.5 b3 introduced several new faction-specific quest types like IED bombings

give me the quick rundown on Lost Alpha
what's it like?

whats the best one to use, zrp? people say thats for fags

>long-ass load times
the fuck? Anomaly loads faster than any other mod I've played thus far

Why haven't you gone to Pripyat yet?

If you do the 2 day tour, you stay at the hotel in Chernobyl and they give you pizza, but actually it's toast with ketchup and shredded cheese.

Attached: pripyat power plant from rooftop.jpg (2048x1152, 287K)

Attached: 1550236970751.png (1854x818, 176K)

AMK it is

Bre, just play. What's holding you back?

idk ive booted it up a few times and quit ~30mins in, used to be a bad habit of mine but i finally kicked it a few years back

Loner or bust

Attached: 1560044438424.jpg (1200x800, 546K)

Hows CoC coming along? haven't played it in like a year.

Protip: never play Misery unless you are a raging masochist.

I'd suggest AA2 if you just want bugfixes and beautification, but I haven't touched it in a long time so it may have changed since.

Although Monolith is good too if you wanna be a an absolute madlad, literally

Attached: 1454457303408.png (1057x674, 331K)

AA2 hasn't been updated in years. I'm a big fan of the mod because it keeps pistols viable through the entire game but its brown as FUCK and the minimalist HUD isn't ideal for learning the game as you'll die of radiation without knowing why.

It works and is pretty good, albeit, nothing you havent seen before. Impressive how they got all 3 games maps to go together like that.

Water's fine! Jump in!

Attached: pripyat swimming pool.jpg (2048x1152, 863K)

Feel like shit bros I just want a Monolith wife

Attached: 1567238407884.jpg (811x1253, 227K)

Monolith are literal mind controlled puppets with no free will of their own. You are actually retarded if you think you would enjoy being part of monolith

Went there during winter, no two day trips available sadly, and now that the Chernobyl show has happened i'd rather wait for that fucking shit fad to blow over.

>be monolith
>kill yourself
The absolute state of Monolith.

>Ukraine
>ZOG

I'm happy to have made it in before the show. I bet seeing it during winter must have been really neat.

Attached: pripyat nursery.jpg (2048x1152, 553K)

i live in a post-commie country, i don't need to cross the border to see run-down military installations
youtube.com/watch?v=f3f4Aq33jnI

Attached: _mg_3053[1].jpg (2000x1333, 975K)

Well you should try again. Plenty of minor fixes and graphics mods to make it easier to get into now anyways.

Attached: the zone takes your life.jpg (2000x1333, 614K)

Yeah it was very cool, since the leaves have all blown of the trees and the snow lightens up areas the atmosphere is pretty ominous, plus you get to see a lot of shit normally covered in vegitation.
Did you visit the hospital? I hope you did, given the firefighter equipment and the radioactive dust particles littering the floor.

How many security measures do they take? Do they give you any special equipment and/or indications to follow? I'd like to know the details.

Fpbp
Sbpb
4pbp
And so on

>GLT and STALKER crossover
Am I in heaven?

Attached: 1551077058089.jpg (1074x1060, 102K)

That's kinda what I meant, they are literally insane but ok

Attached: 1499396055667.jpg (1242x901, 366K)

Would I have to burn my clothes after?

nah you have to go through a radioactive checker at the checkpoint. If you're contaminated they'll get it off ya.

Yeah, the hospital was spooky.

There's a small sheet metal shack that serves as the guardpost. Sometimes they come and give you a "ticket" for trespassing but they really just want booze money from you.

As for special equipment, you get a little painters mask and are told to follow your guide to watch out for the odd hotspot. And be careful on the top of the apartment building because the roof is getting a bit soft in places.

They aren't insane, insane people still have free will. Monolith are drones, telepathically controlled drones. They could control you to pull the pin on a grenade and try to eat it if they wanted and you cannot stop it.

Oh no, not at all. Just wash them when you have a chance. The asbestos fibres are a bigger fear than any radioactive dust. There's a checkpoint you go through that measures how radioactive you are, and normally if you fail, it's just because you got mud caked to your shoes.

you got a painters mask? I guess your guide was more of a caring person than mine. Had to use my scarf as filter some places.

Our guide was a 5 foot nothing ex-Stalker. She was amazing.

Attached: chernobyl cooling tower puppies.jpg (2048x1152, 754K)

Yes.

Attached: 1508086977417.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

I have, unfortunately I can't find the wire to my external drive where I have stored the pictures right now.
I was lucky enough to visit just a few days before they pulled the new sarcophagus over the power plant.

In real life bandits and merchants would definitely import women into the zone to fuck.

I kill her every playthrough for the loot. Her + the shitty exoskeleton models are the worst part of Anomaly and have no reason to exist in it.

Does she still tank bullets and consume enough stimpaks to OD an elephant?

Disregard that, found them.

Attached: IMG_1845.jpg (2950x2212, 1.69M)

Yeah but you can stunlock her with your knife if you rightclick her face a ton.

>Forgot to take anything that resists radiation on my way to the power plant in SoC
>Entire thing basically becomes a speedrun as I burn through resources trying not to die from radiation poisoning

Forgive the pun, but I've never felt more "in the zone" than that where I had to make every second and shot count.

That's lewd, bratan

We also visited the Woodpecker, this thing is truly monumental.
I can recommend a tour to anyone even slightly interested, it's unbelievably cheap and something you will remember your whole life.

Attached: IMG_1815.jpg (3226x2420, 2.64M)

>Fog

A E S T H E T I C

Were there still dogs hanging out there or did all the construction scare them off?

>the shitty exoskeleton models
That clownshoes fuck nugget STILL hasn't removed the Fallout power armor from the mod yet?

I hope they actually get it right with STALKER 2 and have the zone be more depopulated and focused on navigating a dangerous changing environment while the military and combat side of things is more focused around a border containing the more dangerous parts.
The old map for STALKER 2 looked like they were planning something similar, having safe areas being located around bunkers.

He did but the new ones look like something ripped from FEAR.

Not near the power plant, but we visited a school along the road in the outskirts of the zone and saw a ton of them there.

We started climbing it, but I chickened out after getting to the second level (picture is of the first level) because the ladder and walkways felt super unstable.

Attached: chernobyl duga radar 1 level up.jpg (2048x1152, 594K)

this. if you're a smart loner you can avoid conflict with almost any other faction.

Attached: exochad.jpg (859x960, 224K)

unironically because the show has probably made a trillion zoomzooms and millennials visit there

Oh, the school dogs were so friendly when we met them. One of them dug up a mole and went around to everyone in the group showing us her fresh kill.

Attached: chernobyl good dog.jpg (2048x1152, 667K)

Nick, is that you? Did you get a tour from Igor?

>muh barrier
you could only hold it because of some retard trying to kill himself

Nope

Damn, that sounds like a real experience.
Did you also visit the memorial park?
The angel statue is very impressive, and our guide told us about some kind of doomsday cult coming together here periodically because of the whole "third trumpet of the apocalypse" thing.

I'm not Nick either, sorry.

Attached: IMG_1790.jpg (4608x2960, 2.92M)

its a mod, of course it's janked.

Its meh.

Yeah, the whole "wormwood star" thing

Attached: chernobyl angel.jpg (2048x1152, 528K)

u need an SSD

>tfw constantly daydream about exploring the Zone with her, practicing our marksmanship on our free time, and being her spotter when she needs to snipe some dirty Bandit or Monolith fag
Alas, reality is boring and a pain to live through.

Attached: Shoujo_Shuumatsu_Ryokou_arisaka_12.jpg (1366x768, 124K)

>DESPISE free-roam sandbox mods
Why

no bug fixes. all the stalker games launch and play through to the end with no crashes. no need for bug fixes.

>ModDB direct download is slow as molasses
>Google Drive mirror available that downloads at full speed for me
>"Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can't download this file at the moment"
Fucking hell.

Except Clear Sky. And even if you make it to the end, sometimes the final boss decides he's immune to bullets.

Because the market is swimming in that shit already, and STALKER being a very stark exception is exactly what made it so great in the first place. You are not just goofing around, surviving for the sake of surviving.

Not to mention if you do want to freeroam, mods like The Faction War 3 did it already way better, years before CoC.

rapist: shadow of washington

>ModDB direct download is slow as molasses
try the other mirrors, they were much faster for me

I played through clear sky this month with no crashes and He's always been a fag even in mods.

>women
>in the Zone
>surrounded by anarchist, killer Slavs
Lmao

Attached: 1568390274514.png (1017x765, 354K)

Here’s mine

Attached: AD5EA1C7-CF9C-476E-B0AC-86DE22ECBBE6.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

fucking hell, got turned sideways.

Which faction is he (them)

Attached: I6q1PmF5bp.jpg (453x604, 78K)

that is why you must unlock your inner desire to mamoru, thrusting you to the top of the stalker rankings

STOP

Attached: trumpeter toots.jpg (444x400, 48K)

obviously Dooty.

To be a top stalker you need friends. What better friendship than sharing a woman you find with the entire camp and then putting a bullet in her head and leaving her for the dogs and pigs?

ow the edge

Woodpecker was really cool!

Attached: image3.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

>reality is edgy
Go away you stupid nigger.

>Praising nigger behaviour and calling someone else a nigger

i got u boss

Attached: 1568673747961.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

There's a torrent.

>anarchist lawless Zone
>Scavengers.Tresspassers. Adventurers. Loners. Killers. Explorers and Robbers
I think you might have a case of the tism user.

If there were women in the zone rape would not be prevalent but prostitution would be, due to how incredibly profitable it would be there would definitely be wars fought over control of the whore economy.

The real question is who would control the whores? My bet is on freedom and bandits, maybe groups of loners but I'd think they'd be too big of a target for bandits and the only ones capable of truly warding off the bandits would be a large organised structure like freedom.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Looks really nice, I'm planning on taking another tour some time and will probably go during winter.
The last time was in fall, we were lucky to get fitting weather during our trip.

Attached: IMG_1882.jpg (3226x2420, 1.82M)

Why would you pay for whores when you can get it for free via gunpoint? Thats probably why theres no women in the Zone because they'd be taken, passed around the camp and after everyones had their fill of sex are shot dead and thrown somewhere to be eaten by mutants.

>in fall, we were lucky to get fitting weather during our trip.
Wouldn't winter be substantially worse and therefore less likely to get good weather conditions?

Your idea was good until
>shot dead and thrown somewhere to be eaten by mutants
Which makes zero sense. One's sex drive isn't a one-time thing. You'd keep her around for future sessions.

They'd be so worn out by taking almost 14 Loners cock that it'd be better to just get another one, not to mention another mouth to feed.

>get it for free via gunpoint
OK here's how that plays out

>go into freedom/bandit camp (where the only women in the zone are located)
>point a gun at woman
>begin raping woman
>get killed by freedom/bandits almost instantly

You're stupid

There are no women in the freedom or bandit camps you retard. Probably because they have no problem doing the raping themselves.

I see now that you are a retard, I will now stop replying to whatever you say since there is obviously no point, have a nice day.

>Pay to have women imported into the Zone
>Shoot them in the head after one night instead of selling them to people passing through or staying to rest overnight
???

>not just fucking the first Bloodsucker you see

Attached: 1544967049267.jpg (200x229, 12K)

except you don't die in an horrible death when you visit Yea Forums

It kills you slowly and makes you cynical and dim-witted instead.

just so you retards stop arguing, womens are just considered "bad luck" in the zone by all stalkers (monolith don't give a fuck because they are litteraly mind controlled by the monolith itself ), but there is some villages on the outskirts of the zone that host brothels, also militaries are bribed most of the time and sell some of their stuff

LONER CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1567920706738.jpg (1600x366, 89K)

>Posted from the Cordon, Rookie Village.

Hes clearly not a Freedom guy or military though.

just lyke mah fishin', am ah right boih

He most closely resembles Freedomers, but with a more selective mindset. Loving the Zone, but only taking people who seem desperate like him to the room so that it isn't misused.

Pimps HATE him!

what's the flavor of the year mod I should play?

last time I played was in 2013

don't recruit her then, dumb fuck

god I wish

Attached: 1568062192762.png (705x397, 428K)

I'm too scared to

just let the Chernobyl show blow over first.

Blowout soon, fellow STALKER ;)

Attached: Untitled.png (1429x832, 255K)

Clear Sky

You don't want to go on a guided tour with a pack of NOT GREAT, NOT TERRIBLE, YOU'RE DELUSIONAL howling retards?

More like don't put the hole in the game, faggot. Keep your dumb autistic trailer trash waifu mods on shitty Bethesda games where they belong. Until women can lift over 400lbs with upper body strength without breaking in half they don't get to do fun things like kill each other and die in the mud.

Shit, I completely forgot about that.
Guess I'll wait a few years.

Any other UNISG fags?

Attached: Truck Cemetary.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

keep seething

I wanted to, but the disguise system just doesn't fucking work.

There's a story mode mod for it, I think it only works for a few factions. There's lots of neat mods
unfortunately it's just retracing your steps from SoC after a certain point

Also, be weary of I've been playing Anomaly and it's been absolutely unbearable with how much item bloat there is. If you think CoC is jank, you haven't seen Anomaly yet. The only good thing about Anomaly is that it actually feels difficult compared to CoC, has story modes for every faction, but you need to edit the game heavily to make it enjoyable. I had to spawn in a boatload of bandages since you bleed from literally everything in the beginning.

you just described Yea Forums

I'm not the one crying and shitting themselves and pissing out their eyes about someone blowing their prostitute into a red mist.

yeah it's a shame. I wanted to go again this year, but the HBO show is fucking with those plans. Heard it's way crowded and tourists like that tend to do way stupid shit.

Wew lad, is that a KALASH??

But you are the one pissing their adult diaper and seeing red at the mere thought of a vagina being within 20km of themself.

Is anomaly one of those mods where to have any kind of life span you need to carry something like 15 bandages but bandages are unreasonably rare and nobody ever drops them to force difficulty, which is super retarded since because you need them, others should need them too and basically everyone should be carrying bandages? Is it one of those kinds of mods?

>get in a firefight with literally anyone in misery
>they have infinite ammo while alive
>loot the body
>4 9x18 bullets, a 10% durability rifle in some obscure expensive caliber and a pack of cigarettes

Of course the first thing your mind goes to is diapers, furfag.

9x18 bullets, a 10% durability rifle in some obscure expensive caliber and a pack of cigarettes
This part is true, and Anomaly is developed largely by the same people who worked on Misery. The solution to not needing to carry around a shitton of bandages and medkits is to use cover and go for headshots, while using the appropriate ammunition.

I play on campfire saving and the only thing that fucks me is a random boar ninjarunning into a firefight and bashing into me.

Can you at least buy bandages and meds? Again with misery it was retarded that you weren't limited by the amount you could afford but more because the trader only stocks like 2 bandages but about 400 rounds of again, some absurdly expensive 6.8x39 or some shit that you will basically never need or buy.

>Calling others furfags when you extol the virtues of capping women to feed dogs and pigs
Probably to stick your dick in them later because you just killed all the vaginas

Most traders have a handful of bandages and at least two medkits of two different qualities, which have multiple uses. Stimpaks too.
Healing items have never been a worry for me, random stalkers tend to sell or drop a couple bandages too.

I shoot the dogs and pigs too

Pretty much this.

Monolith
They keep out the idiots away from the Zone by killing them so hard that they literally leave the zone by dying to death. Joining them is optional, but it's a lifetime job with free ammo, food, armors and some Artifacts and also access to gauss rifles, which can also do serious damage to choppers. Also zombies are literally your pets and cannon fodder. But in order to actually BECOME a Monolith member, you have to reach the Wishgranter, ask for a "wish" and voilà, you're a member of the Monolith!

THIS is the very reason why Monolith are some of the best stalkers in the zone, they are literal veterans and hardcore experts of the zone and have way more experience than the average experienced stalker.

Attached: Monolith Badge Patch.png (235x300, 30K)

>Wish for Immortality
>Wake up in an open grave in the Great Swamps
>+3000 goodwill with Monolith
wew

>that Sarcophagus is going to collapse sooner than later

Grab your vodkas boys, we're going G.A.N.G. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'ing in 2020.

BASED BANDIT CHADS

Attached: zlFIVcvNj88PFV8vfCl1MA01VC06HKcSftqqrYs71II.jpg (1082x1200, 194K)

>Some random Bandit faggot has some god-tier accuracy at 300 meters
>Finally kill him
>Rifle at 0% condition
God Misery is such a meme shit mod. I don't get how anyone enjoys that. If I'm gonna be facing against enemies who kill me 4 times out of 5 before I quick load, then I expect to at least get a rifle that reflects his level of accuracy. Forced difficulty for the sake of it is awful.

*BTFOs your entire army*

Attached: 1456282891486.png (696x588, 611K)

FKMT authoring a Shadow of Chernobyl manga was a bold move

kek'd

Attached: 1550753956906.png (502x373, 160K)

imagine being such a microbrain that any amount of actual freedom to do what you want terrifies you, therefore you absolutely require something to firmly hold your hand at all times so you don't get lost

I just played anomaly for 2 minutes and it is the exact same shit. I killed 2 soldiers, one has 6 bullets in his rifle and none in his inventory, the other soldier has a rifle in a different caliber, total of 8 rounds. The rifle I stole I just fired off into the swamp to test and it jammed after 4/6 of the bullets it came with.

What a fucking waste of time

Good thing the mod is easily customisable to your preference, but you're probably too busy jerking off and shitposting all day to actually bother.
>me play mod 2 minute me have firm grasp of mod

Is there an option that makes the AI actually have to carry the ammo they've been firing at me? That makes their guns actually jam when they're at 10% durability like it does for the player?

Don't bother replying actually because I'm closing the thread, have fun with your terrible mod lmao

>Don't bother replying actually because I'm closing the thread
Pussy, doesn't want to be proven wrong.
Low quality weapons do jam on AI, this is evident with companion NPCs. Enemies just drop worse gear than they use. There are addons to fix this.
But you'll never know because you abandoned the thread before you could be disproven, like a cowardly little nigger with pussy skin. Your father should have spanked your faggot ass harder.

get good faggot

what game is this sounds cool.

S.N.E.A.K.E.R. Shadow of Auschwitz

Attached: tunnel1.jpg (435x392, 28K)

Loner. If you violate the NAP you'll be shot no matter what.
Either that or Monolith so you can shoot everything with a pulse.

youtu.be/SjugsyOKNvg?t=335

C.R.A.C.K.A. Call of the Bronx

>Yea Forums approved
>anyone but loners

Attached: 1558563282575.jpg (251x260, 11K)

I never understood why the game allegedly inspired by Roadside Picnic is an FPS. The only gun brought into the zone in the book is only loaded with one bullet as a last resort for becoming incapacitated. I would unironically have made a walking sim where you explore and avoid weird shit.
Glad the game turned out good though.

Attached: alex-andreev-zona-1200.jpg (1200x675, 211K)