Now that the dust has settled, why did it cause such outrage???

Now that the dust has settled, why did it cause such outrage???

Attached: beee.gif (836x711, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraftforum.net/,
youtu.be/1qTQEJjt9n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trans

You're stupid if you don't know why

If bees were trannies that would make them useless to the colony and they would die

It really doesn't add anything to the game and it's insulting that they continue to make patches without adding anything to the caves.

it's the work of the anti-bee lobbyists

They're too fucking big. We don't even have birds yet, but every time I walk around I can see a million of these giant things.

It wouldn't be so bad if the current model was replaced with a smaller one, and you could get the current model as a rare pet or something.

Or, better yet, add randomly generated, hostile hornet's nests and make THOSE big. But then again, Mojang developers are pussies and they don't want to encourage the killing of real animals or creatures.

Fuck Mojang and fuck Jens.

Attached: Jens_Bergensten_Minecon.jpg (592x592, 179K)

how

But we do have birds, there are parrots

The game badly needs a cave or nether update because those are major parts of the game that have been neglected for years. We get yet another useless mob instead so MS can produce half assed merch and make bank

>all the new passive mobs are animals
>all the new aggressive mobs are monsters
This boring shit needs to be shaken up. We need more friendly monsters, and more aggressive animals.

The biggest problem with Minecraft Survival is that whenever Mojang adds something now, it's usually just in a small area of the game that might not even affect your playthrough.

I read somewhere the other day about the proposal of a thirst bar/temperature system and requiring clean water to even safely remain in open desert during the day, and that sounds fantastic, and then for cold biomes you needed to hunt animals for their pelts and make warm clothing. After all, it's survival. If you don't want something like this, play creative.

Throwing more and more obstacles/things to prepare for between the player getting their first chunk of wood and getting to the Ender Dragon is what will save Surviva;.

A support for trans rights makes the bigoted fanbase of Notch worshippers lose their shit in their own bigotry.

>start playing minecraft without any idea about it at all
>just know to dig and find ores
>after a day of playing and searching numerous different cave systems I've found I realized they are entirely useless
>just avoid them entirely now
>see theres an update
>its just bees
gee I wonder why

They should make the bees batsized and make the bats beesized

Literally only in Jungle biomes. I'm talking about just regular birds that you can see flying above forests and oceans.

Caves are useless. I've found way more diamonds in chests above land than I have down in the depths of a cave.

Mojang complains about ruining the importance of diamonds, but then they just hand them out to players.

The only reason the bees are the size they are at now is because Mojang can make plush toys of them for little babies.

It's so fucking stupid.

a what caused a who, and when? nice lego bird tho OP

Attached: 1482917376617.gif (500x364, 983K)

The bees aren't the entirety of the 1.15 update you retard, it's a small preview of what'll be in there.
There's so much cool stuff to do in vanilla, if you're already running out of things to entertain yourself then that's entirely your own fault.

>tfw no dickgirl bee gf

die

Why do they want to make the bees into faggots and trannies? Don't they know that if the bees can't procreate, the world's food supply will be destroyed?

1.15 isn't even going to be a full update, retard. It's literally just bees and bug fixes. Check the wiki.

There's NOTHING to do in Vanilla. Progression is an utter mess and Minecraft's community wants it to get EASIER.

The outrage was because Hytale is going to absolutely destroy this game if the devs don't add any actual meaningful content. They keep doing this little updates that don't really do anything.

Don’t ask. Lest you be labeled as a transphobe and ousted from society.

That's exactly the problem.
There is no incentive to mine anymore.
They need to completely overhaul everything below ground level. Caves are the same they have been since 1.8 back in 2014. And all they changed there was adding the stupid useless trio of new rock types. The game has changed, and caves have stayed the same.

>outrage
what outrage

I want to like Hytale but the character faces look so fucking ugly

Attached: 1568653283632.png (250x250, 56K)

I really like the passive mobs like the squirrels and birds in the Twilight Forest mod and think they'd fit in pretty well in just vanilla. I think survival could benefit from some of the RPG elements seen in the mod as well. I don't think adding more busy work like thirst adds anything compelling, but stuff like the crafting changes MineFantasy is enjoyable, especially in a setting of cooperative setting in multiplayer

>Trans rights kids and liberals
>Giving a shit about actual rights for them
Nigga they just want to flex how progressive they are because it's what's hip right now.

Attached: 1568584809079.jpg (604x453, 73K)

THATS WHAT AM SAYING!!! Where the fuck are the Ram mobs? They spawn on mountains with a little ram family, if you get to close you get knocked waaay the fuck off the mountain. Where the fuck are the sharks?? Why did they leave a basic bitch water mob like that out? Where are the not polar bears??? WHERE THE THE FUCKING MONKEYS I WANT MONKEYS SO DAMN BAD!! Monkeys can be a pseudo passive mob that hops down from trees to mess with you, steal your held items and throw blocks at you and maybe you can even tame them to have a monkey friend.
FUCK MOJANG FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH THESE STUPID FUCKING BASIC IDEAS

Attached: 1562047413218.png (288x254, 103K)

Hopefully they'll add skins

>savannah biome
>no lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, anything
this should be a crime

^

Diorite

I wonder how many people realize that literally the entire concept of bees, hive blocks, and honey comb was taken from a forum suggestion made years ago by some random bloke on minecraftforum.net/, and I didn't see them giving him credit.

it didn't, you just spend too long on social media where outrage is a currency

YIKES, honey...
Bad take...

>the game is so fucking dead creatively that another useless pet type mob causes uproar
bruh

Bees and beehives where a thing in many modpacks since ever. They should do the same thing they did with horses and just pay a small fee to merge stuff made by more competent people into the official game.

Can't wait for people to try and use these to automate crop growth, only for it to tank TPS when it'd be easier to just get some Villagers to do it for you.

useless feature that brings nothing to the game.

Then what for microsoft is paying them?

They need to add updates as modules, it would be so fucking easy to do this with the way Java works, give people a checkbox to add and remove update features. Yeah, it would require more testing to make sure nothing breaks, but in the context of _the most sold game ever_ who fucking cares.
Also this. No new mobs? None? It takes like half an hour to make one of these models, there is plenty of money to solve these problems.

>tfw no dickgirl bee gf
Yeah man, I know that feel.
It's horrible.

youtu.be/1qTQEJjt9n0

>don't want to encourage the killing of real animals or creatures.
But meat is the most cheap and efficient food in the game

BEcause some people didn’t like cave and that’s a legit thing that needs updating. But a couple of big minecraft youtubers keep pestering about the cave update which made a lot of people have a cave update in their head.
Then when bees were teased as a 1.15 feature everyone lost their brain cells and thought that 1.15 would only have bees and nothing else.
1.15 isn’t only bees, and I doubt it’ll be about caves. But reinventing caves have been a thing for a long time burn only recently got big attention and high expectations

I like the idea that passive/neutral mobs are real life animals while hostile mobs are fantasy like a giant spider or blazes.
But the “don’t want to promote killing of real animals” is ridiculous. It’s far too late for that since the inception of the pig.

Ok, but like, hear me out on this:

Ambient biome-specific atmospheric soundscapes

Pls mojang

1.15's probably going to be a nature and/or agricultural update, considering the functionality bees have.

But can you fuck bees?

>Mojang developers are pussies and they don't want to encourage the killing of real animals or creatures.

Tell that to my automated cooked chicken farm.

They might fear their own incompetence when it comes to overhauling what could be considered the core of the game.

How can 1 video game company be so incompetent and ignorant of what its consumers want expanded and added into their game. I thought Microsoft would reign these onions retards to be more diligent but alas'

It was hip at the time

>everything in the game is made out of cubes, so making new models for animals should be a blast
>add one mob a year and call it a day