Try to look up game/play review im interested in

>try to look up game/play review im interested in
>HEY GUYS IT'S YA BOI DICKFACE BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER GREAT TI-
>*exit video*

Attached: 1547789452897.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fyPNEPLDrc
youtu.be/vPMXGFbz9rY
youtube.com/watch?v=EmcMG4uxiHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i
>Expecting anything more than cringe on a youtube video.
You fucking asked for it pal. Sorry.

>look for video on specific item

>*ALL BOSSES* with 5 faces on the thumbnail

Thanks asshole

Thinking about starting a silent let’s play channel where I say nothing and interact minimally with the audience.

>Asmongold reaction in recommended videos

Attached: Narberal AB.jpg (897x624, 264K)

I remember a time when people uploaded shit just for the sake of it instead of trying to be a faggot e celeb
>here's how to get x item
>3 minute run time
Now
>here's how to get x item (if you're lucky)
>14 minute run time when it needed to be 2

So how do you guys find anything if you're so unwilling to adapt? Sounds like the inconvenience would be enough to encourage acceptance for a normal person.

Why does this keep happening to me?
I don't play WOW at all, never have and never will, it's just not my type of game. Why the fuck do I keep seeing his dumpster fire videos in recommended

Attached: 1563984068920.png (422x464, 240K)

>*game name* Gameplay Part 1 (no commentary)

Attached: 1568651474996.jpg (468x468, 59K)

>Wanting to both make helpful youtube videos but the cringy reaction compilations actually get the views

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-29-at-3-41-14-pm.png (807x466, 533K)

You need to look up "longplay no commentary" these days to get a video that's not fucking garbage.
Most reviews are shit, just watch some gameplay.

So how would you start your video?
>oh uh h-hey let’s play waifu rape simulator guys
>haha yeah.. this is fun
>alright see you later bye

Wow so engaging I think I’ll subscribe

You fucking incel

>Assmongold reactions
>Ant Dudes Banjo Tooie worse video
>Relaxalax’s smash dlc video

Stop showing up, I don’t fucking know these people and I don’t want to fucking know

Attached: 68D146B0-B476-4120-A7EF-1680943F2B0F.jpg (960x949, 65K)

you should call it let's stalk, place the camera behind you and act like you don't know it's there and act skittish every few minutes, now that's a concept for a youtube channel

Fucking boring. Might as well just be playing the game yourself at that point.

RelaxAlax is based though.

I fucking hate that shit. Or when people blatantly spoil the boss name and it's like, a character you would know but wouldn't expect or something. That's happened to me a handful of times when the game hadn't even been out for like 3 days and I wanted to gut myself.

Why don't any video games with dogs feature samoyeds? They're objectively best doggos

Attached: image0-1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

>title: Game from 2005-2010 is an underrated masterpiece
>Cartoon/furry avatar who circles through 2-3 expressions of smugness says the same thing over, how the game was good, and over in slightly different ways and most likely a british accent, while that game's soundtrack plays for 20 minutes
>2 ads before the video, 3 ad breaks, one two minutes long promotion of the sponsor in the middle of the video, don't forget to support me on patreon, buy my merch and follow me in social media :^)

Attached: 1568483446602m.jpg (776x1024, 97K)

That's actually pretty neat.
You could get creative with the camera angle too so it looks like it's hidden or something too.

Jewtube's algorhythm is fucked
Notice how it used to show you videos based on the video you were watching, while now it always recommends the same ones all the time.
It's especially broken in music. It used to be great.

i wanna fuck that cat

>Tutorial video where the guy talks, but only to clearly explain everything and thank you for watching

Attached: 784D0B14-1C1C-4232-8C1A-B8FC5CF73C62.jpg (640x1136, 147K)

Remember to support yor favorite content creators by disabling adblocking software on YouTube!

They don’t do shit besides bark and they don’t have the same aesthetic as a breed like German Shepherds

That's not adapting, considering the new thing doesn't even provide what they want half the time. Adaption would be appending "no commentary" to the search and avoiding every video with a face in the thumbnail so you can get exactly what you were looking for

>gameplay video without any commentary
Ahhhhhhhh dats it mayne.

>same aesthetic
you're right, they have a better aesthetic

Attached: image3.jpg (2048x1536, 752K)

>Need technical help for /diy/ things
>Some indian who speaks very broken english and lives on a slummy mess of a shack has godlike knowledge on the exact issue i'm having
Thank you, pajeet. I don't know how you do it, but thank you.

Attached: 1568416580023.png (211x217, 53K)

Vetfag here. All German Shepard’s should be gassed and the only people who disagree have never had to work on one at a vet. Absolute hellhounds. Makes shit bulls seem like nothing

I once watched this blender tutorial, it was so informative that it spoiled the whole program for me, he even showcased his earlier material and thanked me for watching.

Never watched youtube since, and fuck blender now that the ending is spoiled.

>game has amazing OST
>search it up on youtube
>autofill spoils the final boss

Attached: 1556785613337.jpg (800x800, 120K)

youtubers are obnoxiously annoying so I'd rather watch gameplay without any commentary, but i do just to see if the game is worth buying or not.

I was just shitposting bro

>want to know if a game is good or not so I look up a review
>”Hey guys and welcome to my review on [Game], and today we-“
>*CRASH* ”IT’S ME! EVIL TWIN REVIEWER! I HAVE COME TO STOP THE VIDEO!”

Attached: 7D5DF577-9BFB-406E-9D05-986C09B725D1.jpg (550x556, 66K)

Oh I agree they’re beautiful but most games are gonna feature “cooler” breeds

I work with dogs I know how they can be. Definitely haven’t seen as much as a vetfag, but I have seen a shepherd get pissed at another dog and grab her by the head until she was bleeding.

That said, certain “kinds” (don’t know the proper term) can be very good looking dogs

Attached: C6EE083A-6D6E-4DC6-8E23-AB1C0314EBF8.jpg (645x380, 70K)

>“cooler”
why cant there be games that feature soft adorable friendly doggos

Attached: image2.jpg (3844x2347, 1.83M)

Like no shit even just seeing that picture makes me seethe a little

>He looks up game OST before he beats them
Serves you right retard.

Attached: 1555986802224.png (800x909, 837K)

>Open video
WHAT IS UP GUYS???
>close video

Attached: 1426044973917-4.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>search "nier" literally anywhere
>nothing but automata comes up
depressing

>game has amazing OST
>search it up on youtube
>square enix has taken it all down

Attached: 1568653403735.jpg (116x298, 19K)

I totally understand because my last few jobs have made me hate Boxers.

I just hope you don’t let it affect your job too much

Attached: 2EA3BDA9-F9F4-496E-9982-E8AEDDF9A3FB.jpg (640x1136, 229K)

you got undertale, bro

Nintendogs exists, user.

Ah no I quit a month ago

So you want to be DSP?

>not adding "no commentary" or "longplay" to all your vidya searching
>not blocking all videos with "recommended for you" in them
>not using an addon that can block entire channels
You're two clicks away from blocking each of those asmonfag reaction channels.

Attached: asmonshit.webm (408x450, 266K)

>Want to look up some gameplay before buying a game.
>Recommended is full of videos titled shit like "DID [MAIN CHARACTER] REALLY DIE? [GAME]'S ENDING EXPLAINED!!!!"

Attached: 1468967229344.gif (380x213, 1.99M)

>try to look up gameplay on youtube of a new game
>it's literally his unedited twitch stream footage
>the video is platered with donations, twitch chat, bits, subs
>streamer keeps getting distracted by chat instead of playing the game
Twitch was a mistake

>Might as well just be playing the game yourself.
Woah. Slow down here. That take some serious effort.

>some time ago
>want info on something specific about a game (skill, item, enemy, etc)
>search for game guide
>open a few
>ctrl-f on them all
>scout through until you're satisfied
>fucking done

>2019
>want info on something specific about a game (skill, item, enemy, etc)
>search for game guide
>youtube is basically all you can find
>mostly entire playthroughs you can't ctrl-f
>if not it's 10.00001 min videos
>1 min overly produced intro
>2 min of "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING MY DUDERONIES IT'S-A-MEEEE FAGGOTRON-X WITH A NEW VIDEO OF THESE SERIES...."
>4 min of random completely unrelated shit about the "channel"
>30 seconds of actual information
>2 min of "...AND HIT THAT MOTHER FUCKING SUBSCRIBE AND BELL BUTTON LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW, ALSO CONSIDER JOINING MY PATREON BECAUSE EVERY BIT COUNTS"
>30.00001 seconds of sped up patreon credits

I hate new things.

Attached: 1563774599901.jpg (683x642, 109K)

>youtube is cancer

Attached: 313.jpg (680x649, 61K)

>All the faggot had to do was simply post a picture of Bowser with the Mario Odyssey final boss video

>He posts Bowser after Mario possesses him

This nigga

>want info from a game
>get 3 different wikis with pages that are just the name of the item as the title and nothing else

>New trailer drops
>search for trailer
>The first gorillian videos are news you tubers posting random gameplay of COD/Battlefield talking about the trailer

Or worse

>Search for a Nintendo Direct/Games showcase/E3 Conference
>First gorillian videos are reaction vids instead of the actual video

FUCK OFF, WHY DOESNT THE ACTUAL GAME COMPANIES ACCOUNT THE FIRST FUCKING ON THE SEARCH

Attached: 724983AB-2878-460B-B81B-FA1AAF48C6E1.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

>Game is underrated that nobody posts the OST so you have to find 1 minute videos of low quality but good enough

Attached: 283CACC8-0A44-480E-9146-F64C631AE201.jpg (236x354, 19K)

There's one samoyed in the background in some stage in blazblue

I don't mean to bring /pol/ into this but this is why i believe that youtube fucks with independent political creators. It's very hard to find content that ISN'T by mainstream news networks yet any other section of YouTube doesn't have this issue

>2 minute video
>45 second loud rap/metal intro

>Try to avoid doing all of this
>Try to avoid the extremely fake YO YO YO IT'S A BOI FAGGOT shit and genuinely just be myself
>Used to upload silent longplays, but if I fucked up in them I didn't have a way to talk my way out of them and just looked like a complete faggot
>Started talking in my videos, but after buying a decent desk setup I began to start using a facecam as well because I went deaf from an accident, so speaking with my expressions helps
>Hilariously inconsistent schedule due to working full time, being in school full time, and being a volunteer paramedic in my community
>Genuinely trying to be as much as myself as possible without being completely obnoxious
>Most streams turn into me laughing at dumb bullshit or taking ten minutes to find some stupid ass picture to show something off

Despite everything, I somehow have a small following of like 30~ people on twitch who actually look forward to seeing me, and archiving my shit on youtube helps as well. I genuinely would like to be the next comfortable Yea Forums-approved streamer. I don't ever want to be this huge thing, the bubble has long since gone, but it would be nice to have a couple hundred followers.

Realistically though, every video of me is just an hour or two of me being a massive faggot and absolutely drooling all over myself in autism. At least I can admit it. I've had friends genuinely think they were going to be the next pewdiepie.

Attached: 1519919526725.jpg (600x649, 43K)

>try to search for OST
>its an unreleased song and the only thing there is, is shitty attempts to remove voices on audacity and piss poor covers

Attached: D3433C7F98034E43888A1D4F1336A4FC.jpg (750x750, 114K)

>watch video on game update
>video content is someone reading out the original announcement post
>>video content is someone saying what they would like to be in the update

Attached: 1348703751019.jpg (462x327, 24K)

Youtube promotes people based on "watch time", so everybody stretches their videos out to make you watch more, and then their videos are promoted more. Ads also pay more if they are over 10 minutes.

When the Walking Dead games were new, I would always be recommended spoiler videos the minute the game would come out. Fucking assholes!

of course you were champ, can you post this epic post on reddit too? I want to upvote u

Attached: 1546710854047.png (549x506, 187K)

Kill yourself, wannabe e-celeb

They are probably paying Youtube to promote their videos.

>Welcome back t-
Back? This is my first time watching you, stupid fuck. Immediately close anytime someone says this shit.

>try to find melody from a literal who game.
>most popular version of the theme is mixed with the DVA fart meme

lulz

Profasiagaming is always delibrately pulling this.

Yeah, I always recommended videos on people I recently watched, and people I'm already subscribed to. It never shows related videos anymore.

>Hello, I, the Warowl, greets you

>have The Forest spoiled due to thumbnails in recommendations
I know it's The Forest but still I hate it when this happens for any game

I don't want to be an e-celeb. I just do it for fun. It's like you niggers don't remember when Vinny used to promote from here before he got way popular and can't admit he still comes here or the tumblrites lose their fucking minds.

It would just be nice to be like "hey faggots, I'm playing this dumb shit, come see". That's all I would care for. I have a full time job, I'm not going to be some retard who would torpedo that thinking he's going to be famous.

lulz

Spoony Experiment stopped being funny when he started doing Dr Insano.

>add "no commentary" or "longplay"
>still get HEY GUYS shit

just type in
ez

>With Sonic the Hedgehog and DBZ clips
Every fucking time

>click a thread on Yea Forums
>youtube starts recommending videos based on the thread's content
>in real time
>for a game you've never had any interest in before

I want to punch whoever thought youtubers needed this obnoxious narrative where they all hate each other yet can directly hack into each other's tech to hijack the video for a good five minutes.

watch my boy dead rabbit from /x/

>GAME gameplay part 1
>45 minute video
>entire video is the fucker spending the whole time being an autist in character creation
>is still not finished when the video ends

pure coincidence...

Reminds me of DSP doing an unboxing video and forgetting to unbox the product

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>not wanting to be an e-celeb
>not wanting to earn 6 figures literally just playing videogames badly in your own house
>not wanting people to give you money just so that you'll say "thanks for the money"
why the fuck wouldn't you want to be an e celeb, it's the easiest money on earth

>first 5000 minutes of the video is the e-celeb wannabe with 2 subscribers on the title screen talking about random shit nobody cares about
>finally starts the game
>claims to be a pro
>gets killed in the first 5 minutes
>turns on cheat codes
>still gets killed and can't finish the first mission

I genuinely just do it for fun, or to make footage of games I've never seen people play just so other faggots like me who have never seen it before (but are interested) can just look it up

At this point it's so cliche and awful I can't help but lose my shit whenever this happens

Sseth is the only Yea Forums approved

Can we talk about this new bullshit I'm starting to see in videos now

>Nobody wants to show their ugly, fatass face
>So now everyone is doing their super cute avatar that they commissioned a million different poses for
>Bonus points to shit like Reploid Revo making his super uncanny valley by having it BREATHE

If can show my chubby comix zone looking ass in my videos, you can too faggots

Who

>get zero social interaction in day to day life aside from talking to a cashier once week
>want to stream because vidya is fun and it might be fun to have an audience
>try to stream
>internet is too slow to stream at higher than 240p 30fps
ok

>Look up reviews for anything new
>[Product] impressed me...
>I was wrong about [Product]...
>The NEW [Product]
>IMPOSSIBLE [Product]
>They call it the [Product]...
Why is EVERY video named the same fucking thing. Every channel wants so badly to be Unbox Therapy. Why can't these faggots just title their videos like functioning human beings.

Attached: 1985151649651.png (425x360, 166K)

>It's like you niggers don't remember when Vinny used to promote from here
Most of Yea Forums nowadays barely has any clue of any shit like this, same with how Notch posted his shit here at first. Bunch of fucking retards who came here and think of nothing but le epic Yea Forums hates everything. Place is overrun with underaged retards who think enjoying shit or caring about stuff is bad because their vacuous lives leave them empty of anything but shallow fleeting shit. Keep doing your shit user.

Does this shit legitimatly still happen on anything beyond some shitty videos with 10 views? Feel like a late 2000's shit that's died out now.

Are bigmooney and matn really the only guys uploading hour long edited game footage?
Most people just upload raw footage but these two mad lads actually take their time to cut out the filler.

Attached: subtle.jpg (900x247, 82K)

This is basically Retail WoW streamers playing classic.
>claim retail is infinitely harder and they'll be one of the first people to 'beat' classic
>wipe in the first dungeons
>claim these are just flukes and the REAL dungeons and raids will be easy
>receive tons of gold and items in the mail from their viewers
>tackle the 'real' dungeons
>image

Attached: 1568175804047.png (1366x771, 1.67M)

>Twitch Archives [Asmongold]
>Asmongold VODs
>Asmongold Archives
>Asmongold Twitch Moments

Attached: WHY_DO_YOU_BRING_ME_HERE.jpg (634x410, 40K)

Sadly. That and youtuber hivemind seems to be a thing still where they all "accidentally" review the same old game at the same time.

No ad blocker?

same but I'm still with my family and being a loud streamer would just be rude

If you're ever interested, just look up the guy who's uncomfortably obsessed with rabbits. It gives me plausible deniability to not directly say my name so if anyone ever tries to ruin my life for saying nigger, they can't link it to me.

Not even this post. Niggers.

Attached: 1521552875275.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>playing an online game
>person has their twitch/youtube in their name
>call them out, telling them literally nobody playing would ever want to watch their faggy stream
>they get mad, pull out the usual "you're a loser/virgin/misogynist etc"
>look up their stream
>less than 10 viewers, has a patreon making $0/m
>every. single. time.
always gets a lol out of me

Opposite for me, I live with only 1 family member but she has tinnitus and basically turns on everything that makes noise at all hours just to drown out the "eeeeeeeeeee" noise. It's probably going to end up with me getting tinnitus from her noise but I'm living here for free so what can i do

>not *game name* longplay.

Attached: 1568067479841.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Binding of isaac

There's no money to be made in being a functional human being.

Or we could go back to when we didn't have stupid attention whore facecams taking up 25 percent of the screen. I don't WANT to see your stupid fat face, I want to see the videogame or whatever other shit the video is about.

>[Twitch Streamer] reacts to [Youtube Video]

Attached: 1362734061921.jpg (500x500, 152K)

based youtubers dabbing on faggots who look up guides.

I have seen "(STREAMER) reacts to '(OTHER STREAMER) reacts to (YOUTUBE VIDEO)'". Soon you will see videos of people reacting to people reacting to their own reactions and the final ouroborous of faggotry will be complete.

I remember when it wasn't like this. Why did they ruin the internet? Fucking normalfags.

Attached: 3260153129.jpg (900x1350, 271K)

>streamer reacts to a previous video of himself reacting to something

>Don't want to see someone in the video
>Look up another video that doesn't have it

Thus, the market fixes itself

>But the market didn't turn out how I wanted it so that means it's broken!

Attached: 1524758653939.jpg (251x233, 5K)

eternal september

I'm not the one complaining about other people failing to attention whore as hard as me, user.

The market only works when the middle class has access to it. Allowing the poors to vote with their wallets has destroyed it

Welcome to 2019. Streamers and YouTubers are friend simulators for z**mers. Which is sad. This is coming from a friendless neet.

Attached: 20190209_133107.png (219x218, 74K)

I was complaining about this new wave of uncanny valley shit everyone is doing, not about whether or not they show their ugly mug next to mine, you dumbass turd burglar.

You're talking about Prosafia gaming? Yeah I'm sick of his shit, he's reccomended on nearly every video I watch.

>remember 2012 on 360 with my buddies
>half of them are trying to record while we play games, most just recording their screen with an old camcorder of phone
>they all haven't gone anywhere
at least it's nice to have some archives of the good days.

>YouTube searching a new game you haven't finished
>ever
Even if you dodge the bullet on the search the algorithm will proceed to flood your recommendations with spoilers too. It's just asking for it.

>look up title
>X CHARACTER DIED / BETRAYED BY Y TRUE ENDING

>Summ1tg reacts to

Attached: 1536782734270.png (945x681, 887K)

>WWWWWHATS UP GUYS IT'S YA BOY BACK AGAIN TO SPEAK LOUDLY OVER EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO AND DO NOTHING THAT YOU EXPECTED IN A VIDEO ABOUT THING BECAUSE IT'S NOT ABOUT THING AT ALL IT'S ABOUT ME AND MY STUPID FACE AND VOICE SHOUTING NONSTOP AND BEING AS INTERESTING AS LENGTHY FLATULENCE HAHA CHECK MY BOY NORMANFAGGOT22'S CHANNEL FOR EVEN MORE WORTHLESS DRECK BLAHBLABLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Attached: 1299960213226.jpg (800x600, 110K)

>that cursor

Just kill yourself.

That can be just as bad though, noone wants to watch an actual sperg, part of what makes streaming good is its basically radio with visuals to complement it, for both you and the viewers, you need to have at least some personality.

The one thing everyone should avoid though is having an intro, fuck off with that shit. Start the video where people intend to watch, say hello and get on with it.

Attached: 1539731280492.png (628x741, 188K)

I'll occasionally look up a gameplay video no commentary on a game I wanna try then I skip to some game play watch for 5 mins maybe and done. If your watching some asshole play games you dont even need to be here. Your supposed to play games not watch some reddit tranny play them and be all loud and obnoxious

You either only watch gameplay videos like these youtube.com/watch?v=7fyPNEPLDrc
Or you are a sub 100iq shitstain.

>an addon that can block entire channels
I thought you could do that with youtube already, no need for extra shit

I donated a pun for every time Max_Dood killed a boss in his God of War trilogy run

>Have a favorite game
>Streamer finally plays it
>Spends 20 minutes dicking around while talking about inane shit completely ignoring the game
>Ends the playthrough randomly in the middle of a level
>Never touches the game again

Attached: steamin.jpg (243x233, 37K)

>[Twitch Streamer] reacts to [Youtube Video]
>he literally doesn't even react, just eat food while looking at his phone or occasionally glancing over at chat to call out a donation with a dumb catchphrase

Zoomer entertainment is fucking mind boggling.

Attached: catcoke.jpg (931x1234, 71K)

How? The only thing youtube lets you do is hit "not interested" for specific videos, and even then it might still show you that video again later.

Just remember to smash that mf like button and hit the bell to get notified when I upload a new video :)))))
>Dislike the video and find another one

>not interested
>tell us why
>don't show me shit from this channel
something like that
and I just checked a new option right away: don't recommend this channel

>I just checked a new option
actually I don't think it's new, they just moved it to the first menu because I can't see the option in the "tell us why" shit anymore

I'm not seeing it. Disabled my extensions and nothing like it's showing up. pics for didn't happen

what the fuck mang

Attached: 1559363106768.png (250x213, 5K)

>"LITERALLY WHO REACTS TO X"
The literally who in the video:
>WOW
>WHAT?
>AMAZING
>HUH?
>WOAH!
>HOW?
>OOOH!
Repeat for the next 15 minutes.

And then the video gets millions of views.

Is that a mobile thing? I've tried every menu I could with all my extension off and got nothing

Attached: Untitled.png (794x229, 70K)

>he doesn't know how to use the search properly
protip: search "nier -automata"

I've been having this want to upload vids and put myself out there, but the anxiety is a killer. I've made a couple of playthrough's for some old fightan games and have been slowly working on editing and improving my speech to have less "uh's ..." and slurred speech but when it finally comes down to working my channel and uploading, it's nothing but excuses.

I don't have delusions of ever making it big when I finally go through with it, but it would be nice if it were ever possible to make a living off of it. I'm not sure how many views I'll ultimately pull, but when there's genuine garbage vids with 10k views it gives me hope that anyone can make it to a small degree if they put out the effort.

As a Mexican I can say nothing is better than a German Shepard, however your dog looks fluffy, 8/10 would love to hug.

LONG PLAY =/= LET'S PLAY
learn to youtube search

>Have a favorite game
>Streamer finally plays it
>can't hardly even leave the first room without help
>the rest of the game is just him being carried by chat through most of the puzzles, and the few he does get on his own he fouls up like eighty times despite them being the easiest ones
And that's when I stopped wanting to watch him play adventure games.

>coding tutorial video
>thick indian accent

Attached: D-hIEr2XYAEMLTJ.png (701x884, 461K)

>posting a broken american german shepard
it looks ridiculous

It doesn't work is the problem.

nigger don't open the video
it's on the home list, on the right recommended list when you open a video there's the "not interested" shit but looks like they removed the "this channel is fag" thing from inside the "tell us why"
I've blocked many shit channels and they don't show up anymore, anywhere, no addons
but yeah youtube has to improve this further, it's a fucking mess and using external addons should not be required

works on my machine :-)

Attached: 1551922562873.jpg (697x451, 120K)

scissormon has a couple videos like that.

>only tutorial available

Attached: 1563344484616.jpg (350x240, 34K)

>home list
oh. I never even open that page, I go straight to the subscriptions page so I don't have to see that crap.
I'm talking about blocking channels when they appear in your recommended/related videos while already watching something. Waiting until they appear on your home page won't work for most channels unless you actively work towards that.

>not donating to wingsofredemption
>and charging back

Attached: 1531788300838.jpg (315x461, 13K)

hoping youtube will stop showing you a channel just because you said you didn't like it is like hoping my pants hide my shart stank

>massive corporation prioritizes content from other massive corporations
golly who would’ve thought

>video game companies arent massive corporations

You can skip over the first 30% of any Youtube video and not miss a single thing

what's with the rise of challenge videos?

but it works, I don't see faggot channels I marked as shit on my rec list anymore and get some other different shit channels instead
only the way to do that is convoluted as fuck

but they are? don’t ever reply to me or my posts with your retarded (You)s ever again

Dogs can’t look up.

I have tried to tell the shitty website to hide videos up and down, even reporting them for hate speech (thought for sure that would make them hide it for me) but nothing works.

>Look for movie reviews of horror movies.
>Find a QT 17 year old girl in pigtails who gives accurate, objective and well thought out reviews.

youtu.be/vPMXGFbz9rY

Attached: 20190823_230102.jpg (1058x1210, 633K)

>not watching zero punctuation faggot

Attached: 1568207744940.png (325x619, 33K)

thats why you search for no commentary cocksucker. they don't spend time gawking at random shit

>hear/read about game
>curious i want to see some gameplay
>click video
>minute long intro followed by introduction from youtuber explaining what the video is about
>includes ad before gameplay
>close video
why are youtuber so full of themselves?

Attached: balto4.png (831x825, 572K)

Just put no commentary after the games name

>Game doesn't even have its OST anywhere save for 2-3 tracks on YT.

Very cool. Crimson Gem Saga. ;_;

>Not "Game: The movie"

Attached: 1518313717062.jpg (500x496, 63K)

>watching the video for a couple of seconds to check if your boy Dickface is alive and well
Good of you, user.

Attached: whippedcream.jpg (403x312, 19K)

I take it back, someone uploaded the OST in 2017. Then why the fuck didn't I find it ever?

WATCH THE VIDEOS
YOU WILL WATCH
VIDEO
WTACH WATCH
VID VIDEO
FUCK YOU
WATCH IT

-YT Algorithm

And sometimes ask if someone's there, looking around. Very meta

Nah, small independent channels are dead, YouTube saw to that when they started to pay people for videos. E-Celebs and the thought of being a YouTuber full time absolutely killed big parts of the internet..

>play game
>have question about something I noticed early in the story
>Google it, someone asked the same question
>read replies
>hey lol this will be answered after the main character dies and more is revealed
Fuck you

>look up video for my game
>they all sit between 700 views yo 70k and never hit big on youtube thus not being clickbait

>Have never watched anything about GAME on YouTube
>Read thread about it here
>Start getting recommendations about it on yotube
Mmmmmmm

Same with video games
>X the sequel, what to expect
"This video is sponsored by square space. *ad read* Well I'd like to see this and this, maybe this totally unrealistic thing would be cool. Thanks for watching, you know working on videos is hard so consider donating to my patreon, hit the subscribe and bell. "

Yes you're right I need an obnoxious faggot to watch. Kill yourself underaged retard.

Where do you think you are? This is Yea Forums - viral marketing. Hiroshimoot needs to make money somehow.

>google search something
>nothing related to what i search comes up
>spend the next hour frustrated in a video game

wtf its 2019?

Yotube just gives me the videos I have watched recently as "recomendations"
>amazing jew tricks

But user it's Nier: Automata

:^)

Can I actually use this idea?

did those threads have music yt links in them by any chance

>coding tutorial
>unregistered hypercam
>10 fps
>loud breathing and keyboard tapping through a shitty webcam mic
>text-editor
>no music

Attached: unregistered-hypercam-2-tutorial-notepad-file-edit-f-rnat-28068293.png (500x501, 53K)

EVERY TIME. and he's the only one covering the concept. Traversing binary trees only using recursion to check if they're balanced or complete. Literally was pulling my hair out trying to listen to that fuck

>Toadfilms Reddit video with a Wojak or Pepe edit on the thumbnail in recommended videos

>run into problem while setting up old game
>find forum
>dude with the same problem
>"LOL DON'T PIRATE THE GAME"
>"I can dm you the fix :)"
>"Works fine for me :)"
>"Nevermind I fixed it, admins can close this thread now :)"

Attached: 1429336714095.png (200x200, 45K)

How do you feel about the phrase
>please do the needful

Attached: youtube tutorials.jpg (256x883, 52K)

It was kind of ok when AVGN did it 10 years ago, but at this point is fucking tiresome

>Watched that penguinz0 guy back when he just did "Gameplay and commentary" videos
>He's now turned into a Twitch reaction channel

I miss cr1tikal
charlie fucking sucks

Remember when no one knew what he actually looked like?

>does face reveal
>unsubscribe immediately
Every youtuber that's done a face reveal or started a gaming channel has turned to shit. Especially animators

Him growing his hair and the whole CoH thing just made me give up on him. It's like he became a different person. He's one step closer into becoming a douchetuber.

I skim through those videos to see if a game is appealing, or if I got stuck and need to see what to do.

His "gameplay commentaries" were already just jokes. Something about big tatas and yea I already forgot.

>start watching video on a game
>it's all going good, the person isn't too obnoxious
>their cartoon avatar pops up on screen

Attached: 1564604604139.jpg (501x500, 65K)

>and the whole CoH thing

What's the "CoH"?

First vid of his I've ever seen was QWOP and holy shit I laughed so hard I nearly threw up
youtube.com/watch?v=EmcMG4uxiHk
That's the guy I want back

had this exact scenario two weeks ago, except replace indian accent with a british squeeker

>First vid of his I've ever seen was QWOP

Same with me. I used to watch RayWilliamJohnson back around 2010, so that's how I found the QWOP video.

I work in customer service and this phrase haunts me

Attached: 1526502674398.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

same, I guess the RWJ thing was sorta the beginning of the end

Yeah, I remember how he was criticized a lot for just taking other people's videos and reacting to them.

>why dont youtubers pander to incels like me instead of normies
Great thread anons. Really interesting

Attached: 1568333824711.jpg (400x400, 24K)

HEY HEY HEY PEOPLE, SSETH HERE

>there will never be extensive and detailed as fuck guides on just about every possible thing written out on shit like gamefaqs and whatnot

Attached: 1562996485869.gif (112x112, 48K)

>Reviewer
>Tries to add little skits to their videos to drive a joke or point home
>Eventually the skits get longer and longer
>The things they review eventually are an afterthought
Im so glad this trend died/is dying because the later episodes of avgn are just really fucking cringe.

and yet you're here with us

Is it just me, or is everything on YouTube these days way more about making money than it used to be? These days I keep seeing stuff like "MY VIDEO'S GETTING DEMONITIZED", "THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY", and "SUPPORT ME ON PATREON", and I don't remember this being the norm around a decade ago.

best episode, don't even try to debate me
Only one perhaps better is the Castlevania marathon

Attached: swordquest.jpg (480x360, 68K)

City of Heroes only had one private server that was super secret when service originally ended, it was a huge ordeal but Cr1tikal being in the server was just a small part of it even if he was an asshole about it on stream. Now you have a good handful of private servers out there.

I miss MSN, old youtube....internet that didn't have twitter and normies everywhere, It's not fucking fair bros.

Attached: 3242353242.jpg (604x453, 34K)

I see, I haven't played City of Heroes myself.

>It will soon be a decade since YouTube changed the rating system from 5 stars to likes

>some faggot named Verlisify keeps showing up in my recommendations every day
>haven't played Pokemon in years
>haven't watched anything related to SwSh
>haven't watched any drama videos of people calling eachother out for exactly 10 minutes and 2 seconds
Why, Youtube?

Attached: 1507985727898.jpg (841x640, 68K)

I want to go back

>HAHA I PUT SOFTCORE PORN AND Yea Forums MEMES IN MY VIDEOS AM I COOL GUYS?
The only reason he gets a pass is because the games he reviews are actually good

Attached: 1394045681988.jpg (600x501, 42K)

Alright you faggots should be able to help and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Where in the unholy fuck is that DMCV Cavaliere edit where he yells "SPARDA" while his own theme plays in the background? It was before the game came out and we only had access to the trailers, so a guy ripped part of it or something. I've seen it in the DMCV threads before but I've not been able to find it in the archive. Please help.

Attached: 1565832744701.png (316x385, 31K)

>Want to lookup how to do something on youtube

>GAME X ... PROTAGONIST DIES

Fuck you autocorrect

Attached: 1565733592424.jpg (550x550, 26K)

I always wait until I have finished the game at least once before googling anything related to the game.

That fucking faggot’s fake performative voice gets on my nerves so much.

People only watch him to see how autistic Smogon and VGC are.

>look up gameplay of game
>GAME ENDING vid below
>shows dead main characters

Attached: 1566832158051.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

How do you go from making actual decent animations to monthly shitposts? Yes I'm mad

Attached: TM.jpg (900x900, 105K)

Attached: 1567369490940.jpg (960x735, 282K)

>videos keep getting faster paced with less actual content and jokes and more funny faces and screaming

Attached: 1547342133101.jpg (540x540, 62K)

This is why when I see reviews for a product I'll usually opt for YouTubers with lower views.

Did AVGN ever do the "evil twin" thing?

>he'll never make another kino animation like plumbing plantastrophe ever again
I want out of this timeline. He had so much potential.

Attached: 1561434665906.jpg (400x225, 12K)

everyone else does it, why not me?
fuck that shit, i want free money asshole. i want enough of it so i don't have to CARE ABOUT SHIT ANYMORE.

Most zoomers are social retards that don't have any real friends,so they use e-celebs to make some kind of connection, regardless how shitty the content is.
Same kind of deal with the desperate guys who support twitch thots. They think their support (in terms of thousands of dollars of donations) will eventually get them some pussy, despite knowing deep down that it never will.

>no one:
>gamers: i understood that reference!
>EDIT: OMG 5K LIKES IN 10 MINUTES THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE
makes my blood boil for some reason

>tfw you want to make a new series of video, but you have zero idea how to edit.

i never thought about it before, but i feel like editing might be above me. not even amazing editing, but basic shit.

>tfw other way around

just torrent adobe premier or sony whatever it's called and look up a tutorial

sseth is a bit much but he's still enjoyable. i think it might have to do with the fact that he is catering to a decently specific and mostly niche audience.

>Tutorial video is just reading off the first result off google.
Jeez, why didn't I think of that?!

I get perhaps unreasonably annoyed when YT suggests Oxhorn's videos to me.

You have a stupid voice and your videos consist of you reading the wiki pages and trying to make complicated conclusions from Bethesda-level environmental storytelling fuck off.

>game got recalled and the only evidence it even had a soundtrack is middling-quality youtube videos
>stay up till 5 am recording them all with audacity anyway

Kakuto Chojin was jank but it's soundtrack was hype as fuck.

Attached: 1d11d225f707c2c1df3409747940db91.png (917x699, 799K)

i guess so, maybe it can't be that hard.

For those who don't know. Install the video blocker extension. You can block out keywords and completely avoid spoilers for games.

>Game has soundtrack only on one YouTube channel
>That channel gets taken down

>Youtuber's cartoon furry avatar pauses the game, only to interject and give the human version of him sarcastic advice in a pitched-up voice.

Attached: 28da5c5b999e311958e4533295c04d6b.png (188x183, 71K)