I'm so excited bros

I'm so excited bros

Attached: IMG_8131.jpg (650x910, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2019/09/16/final-fantasy-7-remake-will-feature-a-classic-battle-mode
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trash game, ff7 skin over ffxv

why do white bois look like girls?

ign.com/articles/2019/09/16/final-fantasy-7-remake-will-feature-a-classic-battle-mode
So what will Yea Forums scream about now? Go back to screaming about Tifa's tits?

Attached: EEf_bvbVAAEIWrk.png (627x885, 735K)

why do blacks look like monkeys?

>No Aerith GF
It hurts.

Reminder the only valid party is Cloud Barret Tifa

___ ____ ____

it hurts

Attached: EEVZOE-UcAEVBvB.png (611x686, 674K)

I really dont like that abilities are getting the focus and not the materia. What does materia do anyway except just some random magic?
I wish you can unlock abilities and limit them somehow with a new materia called "Skill" or something. Like Skill 1 unlocks, lets say, triple slash for cloud, bullet barrage for barret and axe kick for tifa, or holy circle. Skill 2 unlocks other abilities for the different characters, and so on

>Barret Wallace
Was he always Wallace or is this new?

Barret looks weird, he is suppose to be more fatter. He was bear fat in ff7, not toned buildt.

Always

Summons.

I kinda wanna see more of the Materia system desu. When can they reveal more gameplay?

I assume a lot of the ATB attacks will come from materia, things like triple slash will probably just end up where Braver goes now that it's not a limit break anymore.

Yep, they fucked

Not gonna lie, Cloud looks super gay and lame in that outfit.

looks like ffxv ui

Nah he was always supposed to be GIGANIGGA tier based on the art; the world model just made him look fat because they didn't render the muscles.

It's been their go-to UI since XIII, maybe XII but it was going vertical in XII rather than horizontal.

No he wasn't you weirdo.

how many games is this going to take?

Attached: 1567656733814.png (512x512, 34K)

3-4

Other than white words on a blue background (which is the default FF menu colors), no it doesn't.

Attached: eja9j7i0us611.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

Yeah they all had last names in the instruction booklet. I can't think of anywhere Barrets pops up though ongame, maybe in the Corel flashback or the Dyne confrontation

Can't wait for the Barrett and Cloud yaoi doujins.

Attached: purelove.png (325x300, 184K)

YOU JUST KNOW

i want to FUCK nu-barret

Attached: 1564095923509.jpg (2396x2605, 427K)

It's a mix of FFXV menu and KH3 menu.

Well, cloud does have braver AND triple slash at the same time

Its just that, if abilities come from materia, it would be awesome because not only limits you in fighting scenes, but also let you customize the way you want.
Like, lets say i want cloud to be the tank will barret builds stagger and aeris unleashes everything. So i put on cloud abilities that lets him have more hp or more defense i dont know, give all skills that build stagger on barret and give all magic and quadra magic on aeris. Thats strategy, that's proper customization.
If they just give you abilities for free and you just put magic materias on your characters it would be fucking dissapointing. I would still play it, but damn man it would be so bad for me.

Fuck off Barry

Wtf Barret is a Mexican now?

south american here

Barret looks black to me, like a normal african american dude

thin sleek text, diamond shapes motif, thin white lines, transparent glassy blue
it's inherently XV UI inspired

Attached: maxresdefault (50).jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Which mainline Final Fantasy has the best story?

jRPGs are just dumbed down wRPG games and not worth paying attention to

Cloud looks so pretty, I wonder what trap Cloud will look like

Why is Burrurit Chinese instead of African?

GYA HA HA
YOU STILL DONT GET YOUR ROLE IN THIS

The menu looks pretty slick. I wonder if you'll be able to change outfits as you progress (like when everyone's in disguise on the boat). I wanna play the whole game as Popeye Barret

Attached: 1568260964584.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

also the dlc eps also used varying versions of that diamond motif and thin sleek look too

Attached: ffxv-episode-prompto-outfit-customization.jpg (640x360, 44K)

>cloud
>white
You mean why do asians look like white people in japanese video games.

every JRPG has been doing this lately so I'd say it's a safe bet
plus how else will they sell Barrett bikini DLC

kh3 menu itself took influence from XV UI too

Attached: 157rui.jpg (927x328, 178K)

Depends on what you're into.

Or Hawaii themed shit in Costa del sol. Where's Baywatch Tifa??

Attached: 1564610754587.gif (156x267, 62K)

My husband!

Attached: Reno.jpg (960x544, 61K)

Barred looks great w/o the sunglasses but I wish his skin was a bit darker.

That said, I really hope those menu icons are a placeholder and that we actually get 3d models standing in idle animations like in XV.

>durrr it's got hp bars just like XV
>that means it's inspired
Not the guy you are responding to but nothing in this shows that they took XV as the basis for the UI.
It shows that they try multiple types of UIs while developing and choose one after the game is nearing completion.

why does he look so greasy

>level 7
>those bloated HPs

Reminder that Cloud wanted to become a SOLDIER because he has a crush on Tifa

Why Barret looks Asian

He is a Pimp

more diamond motif

Attached: dyter.jpg (730x410, 50K)

Spends all his time at massage parlors

why are his eyes yellow?

See it is inherently using xv ui as a visual motif basis

I wanna suck Cloud's dick until he busts a nut using only my mouth desu

I'm more excited about the remake BECAUSE it is split into parts that are full-sized games. Midgar was underutilized in the original. You finished the first visit in less than 5 hours, and then invasion in less than 1. Getting a 40+ hour fleshed out Midgar also makes AVALANCHE more relevant. I just don't know what they can do to pad out the other parts, because the travels on the world map took literally seconds in the original. You went to a billion thematically different areas within the same hour because of how small the world map was.

Please don't post this worthless shit game here anymore, we all know it's going to be ruined and full of random feminist bullshit.

>retards who never read the instruction manual

You retards are the reason they don't exist today and everyone is forced to play tutorials.

You're excited because you don't have the natural intelligence of everyone else. I'd be excited to if I didn't know anything about their recent history and complete lack of skill in anything other than the visual and music departments. Unfortunately, being cursed with intelligence, I can only hope they don't fuck it up instead since that's all they've done for a few years now.

No, I'm excited because what they've shown looks good. You're not fooling anyone, sub-80 IQ-kun. It's time to rope, doomer.

Except for the part where meaningful attacks and commands are all tied to an ATB bar while the simplified attack system only serves to fill that bar, rather than being your primary mode of combat, so much so that there's a control scheme that effectively nullifies it entirely.

The game is ATB with flash and quick commands. Completely different than FFXV.

Cloud is meant to be asian?

I hope barry get cancer and die

Attached: xv-kun reddit.png (5328x968, 835K)

No. Yuffie is but Cloud comes from Nibelheim, which is clearly a more European village. Then making him look a bit Asian in Advent Children was just the artists going for what looked to them more realistic.

Attached: Nibelheim.PNG.png (512x512, 353K)