Spittin Fax

Spittin Fax

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-16 16-00-37.jpg (1155x550, 112K)

>story driven games
>original
>competent writing
>stylish
>fun
>>>>>something you havent seen before

Name 5 games that fall under all these traits and i will go get circumsized

Danganronpa
Life is Strange
Undertale
Night in the Woods
Firewatch
What Remains of Edith Finch
The Wolf Among Us

Send proof later

The top narratives in games are all rpgs.

This is all fucking trash.
Only ones that even slightly fall under those traits are Night in the Woods and maybe Undertale, maybe.

>Life is strange
>Fun
I feel like even the devs would disagree.

So what you're saying is that you have only seen/played NiTW and Undertale? You have a lot of catching up to do.

I mean, if you haven't stopped playing it after a few minutes I'd say you were having fun. If you didn't you wouldn't stick with it till the end.

Ive played Night in the Woods, Undertale, Firewatch, Wolf Among Us, and Life is Strange. The last 3 i got for free.
Firewatch was boring, Wolf Among Us was decent at best, and im abit above the age range for Life is Strange

I prefer games that actually have gameplay, please. Im pretty sure "Chad" doesnt want to sit and listen to dialogue for 40 minutes on end

I'm not saying Chads play story-driven games, I'm saying Story-Driven Games are the Chads of games.

Also, check out What Remains of Edith Finch, it really fucking good.

>RPG BAD
>BOOK GAME GOOD

Exactly.

It’s the gravity falls of vidya

Is he talking about he Danganronpa series or the first game. First game hasn’t aged well and v3 is the best

He already said he prefers games with real gameplay

...And the Jews never conquered this man

Yeah but he also said that Undertale and NiTW were ok, so he doesn't exclusively play games with good gameplay

Talking about the whole series. V3 is indeed the best one.

>it's another user thinks the meme is LEFT BAD RIGHT GOOD -episode
>virgin meme police vs chad whatever, virgin

Attached: chads island.jpg (640x630, 125K)

How high are you

>its another redditor being """""profound""" post

That user is right though, this one is not even funny, fuck retards like OP, if you have to make it LEFT BAD RIGHT GOOD, atleast make it funny.

The chad side should list hallway level design as a positive because it's simple and less is more. Also Big Bad Guy very stronk belongs on the right side as well as realistic graphics = good graphics.

RPGs are the reason we have these "story-driven" games anyway. Boring, slow, turn-based, pointless shit like Final Fantasy and Earthbound was just the precursor to hot trash like Undertale and Wolf Among Us, and marketed to the same kinds of people.
No matter how much Yea Forums wants to lie about it, it's a fact. They and their shitty tastes were a detriment to the business

God forbid any rpg fan deprive you of your 500th movie game.

Again, movie games are the descendants of your RPG crap. It's your fault, you and those like you
What games do you think today's asshole journalists played as kids? Slow-paced shit with MUH FEELZ like FF7.
Now they hock "interactive drama" and walking sims and whatnot
It's all on you and yours

The only fun game there is Undertale and it was mediocre

You meant "I've only played Undertale"

I heard a co-worker say this the other day, what does it mean zoomer

And once again this meme is used incorrectly by zoom zoom zoomies

>Slow paced shit
I'm sorry something wasn't blowing up every 5 seconds or the main character saying some retarded one liner and fucks so many hot women REALLY GUYS HE DOES I PROMISE

It's just retarded people. it sure as fuck hasn't got alot to to do with when you were born since it's barely a year or two old.

>y-you want excitement?! in a GAME?! TOXIC MALE, games are about the message!
That's how dumb you sound

Attached: 64bc7da9961ffa519a7662bba5b88d1a.jpg (1000x562, 66K)