NEW BOMBERMAN ANNOUNCED

Why did absolutely no medias talked about it? Konami announced a new Bomberman game at TGS, been in work since 2017 apparently, here's what we knows about it :
>art style faithful to the work of Shoji Mizuno, the pre-reboot character designer for Bomberman from SB2 onwards
>azuko Sugiyama, the voice actress who portrayed Bomberman in both the old commercials and games up to Bomberman Hero will return to voice the character once more
>higeki Fujiwara, Director of games like Super Bomberman 3, Saturn Bomberman and Bomberman Tournament among other credits, as well as Supervisor for Bomberman 64 The Second Attack, Bomberman Online(DC) and Bomberman Generation among other credits has also been brought on board for the new project.

sauce (well, for some .) : mobile.twitter.com/search?q=ボンバーマン新作&src=typed_query&f=live and reddit.com/r/bomberman/comments/d4kqno/new_bomberman_title_confirmed_to_be_in/

Attached: EEi_NjTX4AAjwfE.jpg (2048x1168, 243K)

bomberman sucks

Neat. I guess the last one sold well enough.

Could we just get Bombergirl instead?

please be good, I need a new bomberman game so bad it hurts

Bomberman R did 1 000 000 sales. so yeah. and Konami also are slowly making more games.
PC port is next year from the last time i've heard.

Woah what?!

Attached: 1541650498348 1530334013722.png (407x243, 79K)

REAL SHIT?

It actually hit a million? Wow. R was pretty good but I hope this means that new bomberman game will have a bigger budget.

I wish they would bring back the classic battle royale theme

Well, R was made by Hexadrive and quite quickly, even if it did had a good support. this game seem to be directly made by Konami and began developpement shortly after R.

Who cares about Bomberman. when is the next MG announced? do we really have to wait until the next gen?

Hopefully they can pull it off, if Bomberman keeps being successful maybe they'll make one like 64 again someday.

I refuse to get hype until I see which style of Bomberman it's going to be.
Second Attack would be acceptable, but if I get some quality bomb bridge buildan, enemy throwan, god tier multiplayan action then I'm ready to absolutely lose my shit.

Attached: 1566408207674.jpg (354x352, 14K)

Rad

Well, the director of this game is the producer of The Second Attack, apparently it's a bomberman more closer to the old style.

I keep hearing that Konami "lost all of their staff" but it seem most of them are still here...well technically this guy was from Hudson but got absorbed in Konami.

>Bomberman Tournament
>as well as Supervisor for Bomberman 64 The Second Attack
Holy shit. The two best Bomberman games.
Are we actually getting a good Bomberman game again?

>Still not playable in Smash
Fuck you Sakurai

It's probably still too early to expect a 3D game I'd say.

>I keep hearing that Konami "lost all of their staff"
When people get upset about something stuff like this are bound to float around.

Probably for the next smash. he's going to have the Little Mac-Isabelle treatment. Konami are very friendly with Nintendo.

how many games does this series need, it's literally the same shit every time

T. man who never played Bomberman