OH NON NO NO NO NONONOOOOOOOO

TFW the “the ps4 only attracts roaches” is real. Fucking repugnant

Attached: 81929E66-441D-424F-AC91-DBDDB9972426.jpg (734x906, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/01/the-bugs-of-the-american-home/424584/
businessinsider.com/how-many-bugs-arthropods-in-a-house-2016-1
youtube.com/watch?v=h0iAOl9gFqw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ISEzLP4tsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh roaches, roaches, roaches
>roaches everywhere waaah
Must be an american.

Roaches in hardware are an american thing

>it's sony's fault I have roaches

It’s a common problem
HAHAHAHAHhabahahzhHhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabbaabah

Attached: BFCE93F9-33CC-4CAC-B182-69CA8D5F8334.jpg (731x359, 50K)

why the fuck do you have roaches in your house in the first place
they're attracted to heat

That’s gross who could live like this? Imagine how many roaches must be crawling around this dudes house

aren't sony fans known as "Roaches"?

Yes, in japan mostly.

>smaller vents

But roaches don't have bones.

Thank god I live in a country with no roaches.

I also do not own a PS4.

That's disgusting, how can you live with something like that in your house. And the roaches aren't helping either

Shit holes in Europe and New Zealand that still don't have HVAC in their homes. I guess they like to live with roaches and mold.

How about keeping your fucking house clean? How the fuck does someone not notice that many roaches going in and out?
>It's the hardware's fault I'm a fucking pig
Repugnant as fuck.

Attached: 1565651360187.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>overestimating americans

Attached: 12475361481.jpg (474x401, 20K)

>noo its americans!
>noo its europeans!

its lazy dirty neckbeards like yourselves, all countries have these

Attached: 1568539870743.jpg (410x396, 32K)

I once rented a flat for 1m in diffirent city. Saw like 2 roaches and nothign more, killed it myself, told it to the owner, who was super IM SORRY REALLY I'LL CUT YOUR RENT BY HALF. I denied saying its ok, since mosquitos are more of a nuisance than rare roaches

And tey i see people from US and A who have so much inside their hardware. How the fuck do you live with roach infestation and do nothing about it? Its like shitting on the floor and ignoring it for month, just the fuck people

>no roaches
do you live on Mars?
there are roaches in every single country of this planet

>nigger mutt education

Scandinavia doesnt. Russia doesnt. Japan doesnt.

>please design smaller vent holes next time

maybe choose not to live in a roach infested shithole, moron

scandinavian here

nigger mutt education

>Japan doesnt.
I'm sharing a board with clueless fucking kids

Attached: 1561379648568.png (232x266, 4K)

There are some states like where I live that are probably too cold for roaches. Never seen them here. Wouldn't be surprised if some countries are too cold too.

How popular is the ps4 in Turkey?

You're actually retarded aren't you?

Based retard

>they're everywhere in the world, so it's ok that I live in a fucking dump!

Any household in europe that isnt shitflat from metals heets and wood doesnt have any roaches.

Here in Australia we are protected by our guardian Huntsman spiders.

holy fuck why are americans actually retarded

>all countries have these
Not true. It's too cold for them here.

>Don't call me out for being a fucking moron!

peak american moment

>Sonyroaches

Attached: 1568393843424.jpg (1676x1920, 391K)

Fuck off you retarded mutt, jesus christ

>my house is full of roaches
>must be Sony's fault

Attached: 1354779476370.jpg (664x906, 139K)

Someone explain to me how people are making fun of sony that roaches can get nto the PS4 when it would require roaches to be near the PS4 in the first place. Like how fucking filthy does your house have to be for shit like this to happen?

Attached: 1560024750522.png (500x500, 236K)

false
false
they're specially rare but false
cockroaches are the most survivable species of this planet
user... there are roaches in Antartica

Why are people so butthurt here? Switch and xbox owners and pc users don’t have that problem

>Japan doesnt.
???????????

Attached: 1554723919708.png (1200x769, 1.37M)

The only roaches in Scandinavia are entirely different breeds of roaches that don't look anything like the common roach in the OP. Scandinavian roaches are super small and more like termites. They're also rare.

>Japan doesn't
>Japan incorporates roaches into their humor and media
Actual fucking retard.

I have never even seen a roach before. My house has carpet beetles though sometimes.

Imagine having roaches in your home.

>live in an older house with a bunch of boarded up fireplaces
>can hear mice scratching around in the walls

>japan doesn't
>entire anime about roaches

>roaches can survive nuclear fallout and winter
>but not regular cold weather

Attached: 1.png (645x729, 91K)

Based Sony wins again, Nintendies are just seething because our machine also makes us lunch.

Attached: 1567124664509.gif (680x498, 224K)

No matter how small the holes, they will find a way to get in. I've seen roaches in my garage disappear down the most unlikely crevices.

Never seen a roach in my life

I get roaches in my apartment because retarded gypsy neighbours forget how to clean their shit up so the whole block gets infested. But then we call the exterminator and after he bombs the basement they live up to two weeks, and they get out of the basement but they still carry the roach poison on them.
t. European, you can never convince me high density cities like Paris or London don't have a single fucking cockroach in them

Only if you live in a home where that's already full of roaches, it's not like they will travel and choose homes with a ps4, you retard

If you live in an american home, chances are you have roaches in your house. theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/01/the-bugs-of-the-american-home/424584/

You know, before this I didn't think Roaches lived in Ireland but I guess they do.
Never EVER seen one in my life but apparently we have roaches, don't know where though.

I don't see you replying to the scandinavians saying they don't have roaches where they are because it's too cold calling them retarded, nice double standards obsessed-kun.

Sounds like an american problem .

you realize that there are like 5k ifferent species of roaches out there, right? theyre all equally roaches. shouldnt you be at school?

Why are you people so fucking stupid? You act as if because you don't see them 24/7, they don't fucking exist. There are probably mice and cockroaches within the walls of your house right now.

>American education.

Attached: 1523266303961.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Scandi here
You are probably from the middle east

i am the scandinavian you fucking retarded jewdick, and we have roaches too. jesus christ havent rural neckbeards discovered google yet when you spew bullshit all over the internet

ゴキブリ

Attached: panic.gif (269x270, 387K)

Learn to read moron.

>Most previous studies of house-bound arthropods have focused on pests, like cockroaches, fleas, and bed bugs. But these were in the minority; the team found them in just 6, 10, and 0 percent of the houses, respectively.

I used to live in the America Snow Belt were you would fucking have to work to have a roach problem. Then I moved to tropical Australia and the fuckers are everywhere, they will just straight up fly into your home through an open window during the summer. Shit sucks, I basically gotta lock up all my windows at sundown.

The only time I saw a roach in my house was once before winter. It was small and I eliminated it quickly

Its because so many people are so fucking nasty and dirty this shit happens... Doesn't surprise me that he's a console player

Thats the point of Europe - when you get roaches, you have a based bomber that performs roachcaust on them, noticing everyone around it to also check if theres one of these fuckers running around. And if someone just spawns them like gypsies you said, they're charged for bomberman costs and bonus for living like shitters. Same with pharaoh ants

We definitely have roaches in Scandinavia, although not as common.

Cockroaches can survive in almost any climate, but that doesn't mean they thrive there.

Ameritard cope.

businessinsider.com/how-many-bugs-arthropods-in-a-house-2016-1

that isn't how it works, vermin infested spaz

>no wait read this one instead!

yikes

Honestly it's easier to just accept that the cunts are always there.

Imagine being a Eurofag whose been proven wrong time and time and again and your only response is >AMERICANS

Attached: ADA1479F-CEBE-4294-A2D1-F1009A37ED4F.jpg (576x559, 48K)

In what world is 6 percent a majority you idiot? The article you linked shows an even lesser percent of 4. Just admit you were wrong.

Why do yuropoors let roaches in their home?

Use goddamn net. Not only you're be save from these fuckers, but also from mosquitos and other flying fucks

>European education

Attached: 20190916_074157.jpg (716x481, 178K)

>do you live on Mars?
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1b5.jpg (600x337, 16K)

The japanese ARE the roaches

Based

>imagine living in shithole in scandinavia which exclussively has cockroaches carried over by refugees
The first sighting in my country with cockroaches was in 1984 when they found Laplandroach which (travelled by reindeers?) and only live tundric forests during spring and summers

>euroroaches

Japan has a fuckton of roaches you literal retard

Anywhere that’s super cold doesn’t have roaches

Denmark here, never seen a roach my entire life.

>American education is just a page on wikipedia.

Attached: 1523536886028.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

America has bombers too, I know that's crazy.

Here is a fun fact, every country has dirty people and gypsies that ruin things for everyone else. It's not a sole American thing.

What about T*rkroaches?

The absolute state of europoors

They can be pretty cute

Attached: 1473364274421.jpg (540x720, 45K)

>roaches everywhere
>console hasn’t been designed to be used in the equivalent of a landfill
>it’s the console that’s the issue

What’s wrong with these people

I live in the UK and have never once seen a roach.
I'm sure they're about but we don't just let them infest out homes.

Why do Europoors keep saying this yet apparently can't stop wanting to come here to study?

Attached: 1496529212567.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

>citing jews articles
find and cite the studies yourselves you lazy nogs

Sweden here.
The only ones I’ve seen are Turks and Albanians.

>USA got buttblasted because USA has cockroaches and Europe doesnt.
Last year more Americans came to Europe to study than Europeans to USA. YIKES!!!

Attached: 1523858191752.jpg (1024x680, 140K)

>Albanians
Are actually nice people, I think you mean Serbians, Turks, and Gypsies.

Attached: 1568635798732.jpg (734x906, 201K)

>live neck high in shitty swamp
>complain about your crap being submerged in shit
Clean your house you disgusting troglodyte.

I didn't pull that from Wikipedia. We got him boys. +1 for America. In a serious note. There will be roaches in areas that were once cold sooner or later. Those little faggots will never be eradicated.

Most based post ITT

then how do you know what we’re talking about, jackass?

>he really thinks Europe doesn't have cockroaches
Every country and city has cockroaches. Remind me never to come to Europe for education if this is apparently the result.

>Serbs, turks and gypsies

Arent those the same exact thing?

Never seen a roach in my life here in Sweden.
I spent some time in Australia and fuck, that place is crawling with the fuckers.

Nah it's new yorkers.

No, one fucks goats, ones blows themselves up, the other are tall cockroaches.

>wear shoes indoors
>WTF WHY ARE THERE ROACHES IN MY GAMES
retarded burgers

Albanians who identify themselves with Kosovo are good. The others are rebel scum.

I know right? Who would want to go there and end up getting shanked robbed and murdered?
What a bunch of faggots those europoors

Your country is literally infested with niggers and muslims, you have plenty of roaches.

UK has cockroaches dude, it’s just a lot harder for them to get through brick walls and it’s not really warm enough to support them to infestation levels like some places. Have you ever seen silverfish? Those creeped me out as a kid, same with earwigs. Haven’t seen either for ages.

>Are actually nice people
They behave similar to the rest of the sandniggers, their only benefit is that they're generally less stereotypical in looks.

Excellent haha

Attached: 1568099422227.jpg (578x490, 23K)

Euro here, never once seen a roach in this country. Maybe it's because i don't live in a third world shithole.

>having roaches

Not a problem if you are a slob, or live in a 3rd world shithole.

look in the mirror

I went to a game convention last year that had a vendor that did repairs and had some bins of as-is consoles that they just didn't feel like fucking with. One was a 20 dollar PS4 that I started to pick up because lol 20 dollar PS4 but instantly realized it was covered in roach droppings and roach parts. You could smell it once you got up on it.

Kosovo is Kosovo, it's not Serbia anymore, go kill yourself. There is a reason everyone wanted out of Yugoslavia the moment even an ounce of freedom of speech was allowed.

Serbia is a shithole and needs to be eradicated from the face of the planet.

Have you ever been there?

Nobody denies that roaches live everywhere. Just like flies
But they wont live in your house if you keep it minimum clear
Just liek goddamn fucking ants. They're everywhere, yet if theres a ants infestation in your house, it says a lot about you, your higiene and other shits aka you're a literal personification of walking sentient poo

>Kosovo is Kosovo, it's not Serbia anymore
When did I even begin to imply it isn't?

No, they act like Western Europeans and American/Canadians. You know civilized. Serbians are the ones that act like sandniggers, considering they spend most of their time trying to murder their own people and fucking goats in their backwater villages.

I live in canada and grew up never seeing a roach. Now with the massive influx of fucking indians they're a problem in the building I live in.

Kosovo je srbsja, cope
Serbians and croats are based, too abd they hate each other
t. fellow non-serb slav

youtube.com/watch?v=h0iAOl9gFqw

Yeah, roaches are the real problem.
I don't really worry about spiders. I don't think you guys should either.

Even back when I lived like a pig the most i ever got was ants and fruitflies.

It probably helps that most Europeans won't buy a house but rent instead. I bet they aren't as likely to come if a single apartment in a higher floor is dirty

Considering you brought up Rebel Scum, there isn't much else you could be talking about, considering Albania has always been Albania.

>talk about roaches
>ignore this is the same fat fuck that bought Belle's bath water

Kosovo is Kosovo, full of Albanians and Americans, not Serbian. Serbia is shit hole that is constantly failing and raping little kids and fucking goats.

Seethe more.
Nobody cares Serbia.

Feeling pretty fuckin based right now in Phoenix. All the scorpions eat the roaches and crickets and shit. Scorpions are our friends, they even stay the fuck away from you during the day time. They're like having a reclusive roommate that sleeps all day.

Sweden here. I think I saw a single roach once on the hottest summer we've ever had. Other than that, never. I don't think they can survive our winters

Imagine if fucking turks died in your playstation

Look, japanese roaches

Attached: 1393071951657.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

The name is cut off though

I live in the north of England and I swear on everything that is holy I have never seen a cockroach here my entire life. Saw them all the time in Spain and the US though when I went there on holiday.

Bullshit, your government imports them on a daily basis.

Is Slovenia also Serbia still? Times change and Kosovo is it's own country now, let it go.

It's true. Spiders only care about going into Wii Us, they're pretty friendly otherwise

Bullshit they do.
They walk around in their little groups doing who knows what. The only difference is that they're not wearing puffer-jackets in summer.

You're right, it looks like I'm just retarded.
Good day

Russian here, just yesterday found roaches getting comfy under my warm and cozy router. Bet these fucks would make their lair inside it if they could.

>raping little kids and fucking goats.
Uh, thats like muslimg thing to do, not Slav

Oh, i only see that type when i go to the capital.

That's what you get for not having your shitty PS4 in its packaging. Not like you are playing any games on it anyway.

>walk in their little groups
Wow that sounds like a human with friends, ya know the things you don't have.

That's a serbia thing and yes, it's a slav thing and has been since Communism, it was notorious in slav dominate countries, especially in the 90s in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and Serbia, and for those places it hasn't changed at all.

Everything in the Balkan is a turk roach rapebaby

I just wouldn't even think about spiders at all.
They're nothing to worry about and are totally harmless.

>It’s a common problem
Guess you never seen those wii disassembly videos on youtube then. That thing was horrid. It's not a "common problem" on the ps4. It just has a smaller enclosed space than the x1 has. Open an x1 up and it's literally empty space and german roaches love tight places.

Sliverfish is common as a cockroach? i never have seen one in my whole life expect for minecraft

Yes, what an excellent idea, move to a foreign country and do nothing to integrate, in fact, stay in small parralel societies and then wonder why the native population begins growing resentful of you.
This is why they're called sandniggers without puffer-jackets.

Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, and parts of Greece are still Illyrian, not Turkish. Not to say that there aren't Turkish rape babies there, but it's less than Romania, Serbia, and other parts of Greece for instance.

I'll need some proofs on this, since Poland is cloe and there you would get lynched for fucking kids/goats before police would arrive to get you

This in 1900, based

silverfish a cute tho

Welcome to Earth, enjoy your stay. With that said, most Albanians are pretty white and western in what they do.
Poland isn't real, also I didn't mention Voltorb once.

Smartest comment so far. Roaches can go everywhere, even in Finland, as long as there are devices or locations warm enough. (Either naturally or artificially)
And it doesn't necessarily need to be dirty : it just needs accessible food & enough phéromones.

>My living standards are nonexistent and my house is disgusting, it's Sony's fault
Come the fuck on.
Companies don't have to design shit based around the ungodly amount of vermin in your house.

Attached: 1473320713860.png (620x465, 231K)

Yeah so we're back to "albanians are nice people". Fuck off will you?
Next time perhaps just shut the fuck up if you're going to fall back on "welcome to earth :^)".

Attached: 2955D566-A9B2-456F-BAB7-6B2230806851.jpg (680x649, 84K)

>Sweden
I think you see a cockroach in the mirror too

OOwOO

I've never even seen a cockroach in real life.
Kinda jealous.

The shark one was my favorite.

Correct, Albanians are nice people, I've met tons of them that are no different than any other American or Brit I've come across and actually have respect and hospitality for people. Meanwhile Serbians I've met spend their times having shit fits, raging about Kosovo still, and talking about how great they are, when nobody actually cares about them whatsoever, this on top of them seriously heralding A Serbian Film as some politic statement rather than a collection of Serbians who just wanted to make a disguised fetish film about rape, incest, and pedophilia.

Serbia sucks, get over it. You're like Eastern European Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ISEzLP4tsA

I don’t think I have the shark one anymore. I liked the bear one myself but that’s on my old hard drive and I can’t be fucked to go get it

Who do you think you're talking to? This is Denmark, making a statement about albanians and other lowlives present in our country, and you try to tell me they're good people while they're doing the exact same thing as the sandniggers.

>Good Countries
Canada
Iceland
Greenland
Parts of USA that aren't Bible Belt, California, or New York
Germany
Norway
Italy
Switzerland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Albania
Kosovo
Japan
Rich areas of Seoul

>Nigger/Muslim/Spics
Everywhere else

Those aren't Albanians, they're Turks. There is a difference between Illyrian peoples and Turkish peoples. It's like saying American Mutts and Native Americans are the same people.

how many of those are?

Swede here, the only roaches I've ever seen are the ones that sell kebab.

>canada

Thats big oof for me

Shit list, G*rmany is a leftist shithole with low IQ white niggers, subhuman immigrants and autism

t. German

That's quite a roast to the albanians. They look like turks so much they get mistaken for them? wew.

But no, I know albanians when I see them, fuck off.

Internet Canadians are terrible, but in persons (barring natives) are generally nice, outside of Quebec.

>I know Albanians when I see them
You mean white people? Albanians look white as fuck. Besides if you never talk to them, don't know their language, and know nothing about these people in your country, how do you even know they're Albanian other than you wanna be retarded?

FUCK ROACHES
FUCK LOVEBUGS
FUCK FLIES
WHY ARE INSECTS SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Attached: cd939124-38d3-4742-a2f2-ac7472d4baae_1.b6bb3b2f73ad560cbddcc90e52ad9a84.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>Denmark
>No more than 8,200 Albanians in Denmark in the entire country
>out of 5.7 million
>somehow you have an experience with every single one of them
Not him, but you're kind of stupid honestly.

>Albanians look white as fuck
perhaps to a mutt. Here in Denmark they're not so lucky.

>you need to have met everyone personally before you can pass judgement
But not as stupid as you, I fear.

Attached: ForYou14.jpg (470x265, 20K)

>a console played primarily by roaches who play fifa and fortnite all day has a roach infestation problem
You can't make this shit up.

Canadian here, Albanians are pretty fucking white, put them in a crowd of any other white people other than pasty snow lads and you'd never tell the difference.

OH NONONONONO

PCBROS HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING

Attached: 29C53D89-4577-4A60-8607-5A2981C51C08.jpg (1024x683, 160K)

This thread turned into /int/-tier banter pretty quickly

Do you have a PS4 in your room? That may be the cause.

fucking kek

>Albanians are pretty fucking white
but not white enough to not stand out in Denmark.

Correct. The chances of you meeting even a large sum of Albanians within your country in order to pass judgment on an entire country is so incredibly slim that it's ridiculous. Also let me actually educate you on your country.

Most of these "Albanians" you talk about, are actually Macedonian and have been in your country since the 60-70s due to Yugoslavian Migration. In fact, the actual Albanian population in Denmark is so unnoticed and low that they weren't even recognized until an Albanian teen was killed in Copenhagen in 2017.

In fact, their presence in Denmark is so irrelevant and baseless that you have no room to stand on. I'd understand if you were from Sweden where there are a good several tens of thousands of Albanian immigrants due to the Yugoslav Wars and beyond, or even Finland where they proceed to have actual cultural events and be part of the community, but Denmark? No. You'd be better off complaining about another group of people that actually threaten Denmark cultural and ways.

You should probably take some color blind tests then, you can't recognize shades at all.

>Albanians being a problem in fucking Denmark
Nigga you might as well complain about Niggers in Hokkaido.

This is one of the most retarded and misinformed threads I've seen on Yea Forums in awhile and /pol/ and /r9k/ exist. I'm honestly baffled by how Yea Forums has somehow continued to degrade further and further into more stupidity after all these years.

Congratulations and kill yourselves.

rude

hey fuck you buddy I earned this stupidity