Epic gaming moments

>5gb game takes 2.5 hours to install with PC lagging horribly.
>reset pc
>2 command prompts show up slightly upon initial startup and then disappear
epic

Attached: YdUFP3r__400x400.jpg (295x295, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFzUTKsrbN8
youtu.be/muMeSSrWSrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love her bros. I just want to hold her and groove to youtube.com/watch?v=IFzUTKsrbN8

Why’s that epic?

>install game
>game runs like shit even despite have all the hardware requirements
>check forums
>bro you need SSD or it will crash ever 5 minutes
>uninstall game.

based

if you have an AMD card it might just be the Catalyst Control Center launching itself

Yeah dude, going to a site that advertises itself as a "a russian fit girl that has a passion for coding because I am that kind of girl xd" is not a red flag that you are about to get fucked in the ass.

Seriously, it is like every year there are more retards here.

Yes mommy put more bitcoin miners on my pc

b-but user crackwatch reddit told me that she's super safe and that I shouldn't worry about her repacks taking 10 times longer than any other repacks even though being similiar size. W-why would they lie to me?

ok no bullshitting is she not a real Russian girl? Is she really putting bitcoin shit on my PC?

I hope not I dont want my hot russian mommy gf using me for bitcoin I want something special something real

>using repacks instead of scene releases

stop using a single-core CPU and 1gb or ram pajeet

imagine being this retarded

no for both

>repacks

Attached: 1549380687589.png (380x376, 100K)

>download the full release and not some crappy "repack"
>be faster
Epic

user, if she did put in buttminers, don't you think you'd have heard of it by now like how that one asian piratefag who fucked GOD put malware on the games he distributes?

He is not a girl and to my knowledge he doesn't put miners in the torrents. If he did Yea Forums would have a field day with it

GTX 1080 Ti and i7 8700k. Decided to replay the Mass effect trilogy, a fucking 5gb mass effect game took me 2 hours to install, elaborate. Do I not have the system requirements for a 10 year old game?

>she not a real Russian girl?
HE is a he. Not even sure if he is even russian. He could be in one of the russian speaking places though.
> Is she really putting bitcoin shit on my PC?
There's a lot of torrents that uses her packs and injects their miners in them. Use original source always.

soul
>youtu.be/muMeSSrWSrc
soulless
>youtube.com/watch?v=IFzUTKsrbN8

>be faster
doubt.jpg

Attached: file.png (412x265, 94K)

>Yea Forums
>caring about miners or being technically literate
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>he
>her
make up your mind

retard

> And dont forget to enable hardware virtualization hehe

I just installed a 23GB FitGirl release of Nier, with 48GB when uncompressed, and it took 30 minutes.

Upgrade your PC, pajeet.

This used to happen to me when I used her repacks. Never occurred to me that the two things might be related. Honestly if you've got semi decent internet I'd advise you to avoid her stuff like the plague. Use xatab,rg mechanics or ddl sites like igg(not recommended but fastest installation)

what is /g/ to you?

imagine being this virgin

>Nier
nvm, dropped convo

Now tell me how long it took to install tose 3.7 GB
Me downloading 30 GB would have taken 11 minutes

good for you, enjoy your minners

>I shouldn't worry about her repacks taking 10 times longer than any other repacks even though being similiar size
You should, not because there's a miner but because you shouldn't be maxing out your hardware for that long. He cares more about getting the smallest possible filesize, efficiency be damned, which is why his repacks are garbage unless you have absolutely awful internet.

Basically YIFY but for games.

Attached: file.png (784x49, 7K)

It's pretty easy to tell if you have a miner installed, user. Just monitor your resources.

>170gb download
>Leave the computer on for 3 days
>Come back to look at progress
>85%
>Ok it should be done soon and that's fine since it's my day off; I'll have a nap while it completes.
>Wake up to 0%

And the real time it takes?

rotting corpse since 2010, if you really think people screaming LE INSTAL GENTOO XD are actually into computers then yeah....
>check /g/ RIGHT NOW
>its nothing but surface level shit with 90% shitposting
its literally no different than Yea Forums but with even less video games

installation times have always been correct

Exactly. Niggas here really think a Russian poorfag can make a miner that can't be tracked down by an antivirus or task manager and a pair of working eyes. What the hell

>t. tarkcunts
i fucking hate SSD fags. shilling for a game where you get spawnganked because the game loads a second too slow and spawns a dude next to you.

>prefers some epic maymay chiptune by some random fat nerd than a recommended banger from a cutie Russian coder with a passion for bit compression
Enjoy your homosexual lifestyle, user.

>finally get around to building a new PC
>good shit, runs every game on High/Ultra
>decide to buy Insurgency:Sandstorm because old Insurgency is kinda dead
>textures won't load if it's not installed on an SSD
Truly Ebin

Attached: 1537445947298.gif (320x265, 1.04M)

>You should, not because there's a miner but because you shouldn't be maxing out your hardware for that long

Attached: t1jjKdV.png (645x729, 68K)

stop using windows 10

keep up the good job with the fear mongering
the less people pirate the longer we'll last

10-20 minutes? user, unless you have a Pentium it should never take longer than that.

Games with a lot of files, like the ME Trilogy mentioned earlier, can take hours to unpack even on good hardware. If you have a shitty computer, you absolutely should not be slamming the CPU for 6+ hours straight.

Based and common Sense pilled

>Game I like is released by I don't want to buy it because it's expensive
>Wait for a year and get it for free
Seems like a good deal to me.