Madness Combat thread

we had a comfy madness thread yesterday, who wants another one?

Attached: 541.png (375x838, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWF-MHuhwCU
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_983F2AmY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOypQBHyuVs
youtube.com/watch?v=qLCa2nddJTg
newgrounds.com/collection/madnessgames
newgrounds.com/portal/view/551694
store.steampowered.com/app/488860/MADNESS_Project_Nexus/
youtube.com/watch?v=7qP93t-P9Wc
m.fanfiction.net/s/8688197/1/Madness-Combat-Hank-s-Legacy
m.fanfiction.net/s/9897786/1/Order-in-Disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0
m.fanfiction.net/s/8425580/1/Madness-Combat-Final-Salvation-Original-2012-Version
m.fanfiction.net/s/12662649/1/Madness-Combat-Final-Salvation-Rewrite
m.fanfiction.net/s/12129654/1/Order-in-Disorder-Reborn
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9kAfdTS6GKDMv60z0rBnBTWRbtfvjeMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are your thoughts on gun Reimu?

he needs more crab magic

Attached: 91a.png (680x808, 351K)

just passing by to say FUCK CLOWN

based

Attached: 2ae.png (328x396, 143K)

the fact the flash game has so many little details like dudes falling down stairs its no wonder they overloaded poor little flash im pretty excited for 2
new game releases on madness day '19?

Attached: All this over a boombox.png (1280x722, 338K)

the beta is great (for me at least)
and the story is building up for the final boss
and the steam page says "late 2019", so yeah madness day '19 is a possibility

Attached: 238.png (686x744, 106K)

I luv mc

That game was some good shit

anyone have a download of the PN2 beta?

Krinkels is my favourite furfag.

no crack, no game.

you need to buy it fag.

fuck off faggot, i aint buying shit

Clown is nothing but a dirty cheater, he can't beat Hank unless he's beaten to shit and/or been shot.

Attached: 1559815618077.png (618x478, 26K)

reminder "Jesus" is just a fucking nerd that stole magic from nexus niggers

Attached: 53s.png (680x798, 185K)

i didnt know there was a beta until it actually ended but i have been watching krinkels/swain on twitter to see what all they say theyve been pretty tight-lipped except for the occasional post about wishlisting

i did see some (old as fuck) stuff about throwing knives and also some stuff about MAG-ing yourself someday in the future on the wiki so thats pretty exciting

Attached: Check 'em.jpg (1919x1079, 224K)

Based

Attached: MC_11_REMOVE_CLOWN.png (210x174, 58K)

>Chad Tricky
vs
>Virgin Auditore

I had forgotten what this game was called. Where can I play it now? Is addicting games still online?

Madness Interactive.
Then there's Project Nexus.

Newgrounds friend

>shilling madness out of all things
>when the game is nowhere near finished

talking about anything positively on Yea Forums is shilling :-)

a smash/borderlands thread died for this

*smokes*
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A ROCK SANFORD.
I'M ROCK DEIMOS SANFORD
ROCKMOS

HIGHER POWERS AREN'T REAL HANK, TEAR OFF THAT BANDAGE, YOU'LL THANK ME LATER

Attached: D1YndjjWsAAf5tp.png (503x363, 28K)

more importantly a trannybait/twitter screencap thread died for this

Fucking goddamit user, dont make me laugh like a retard on a library, kek.

Which Madness games besides Nexus are worth playing ?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWF-MHuhwCU
Madness Retaliation was noice.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0_983F2AmY

youtube.com/watch?v=EOypQBHyuVs

cheshyre > locknar

>want comfy South Park Stick of Truth faithful Madness game but instead of gay turn based it's fast paced 2d hotline miami where you can die at any moment if you don't pull of carnage fast enough.
>Krinkles makes shit topdown cell shaded garbage
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLCa2nddJTg

what about fleetwire?

Fleetwire's alright, probably on par with Cheshyre, unless he gets really inspired to make something unusual to his typical thing.

He probably had a hard-on for Blender and game dev. I don't get it either, MPN2 looks it's gonna be forgotten the moment it comes out, while I'd like to replay MPN1 if it wasn't made in flash.

odd madness thread on Yea Forums

anyways remember guys madness day is on the 22 be sure to check out newgrounds

I liked two of these games when i was like... 10

Grow up, faggots.

Does Krinkles own the rights to Madness or is it public domain? I always wanted a Lobotomy Corp game but replace the gay anime shit with A.A.H.W guys and general Madness stuff.

he owns it but come on dude loves the fandom he spawned there is tons of fan madness games
newgrounds.com/collection/madnessgames

I'm not sure if anyone tried to use his IP for profit, but I'm pretty sure you can always ask him directly.

You could aways just ask him for permission and get to modding user. Nothing stopping ya.

>HHAH BRO IM TOTALLY NOT SHILLING XD!!!
¬_¬

>a tricky themed crimson odeal

>madness combat 11 has 998k views in 8 months
absolutely based even after being dead for 6 years people still love madness

And that's on YouTube. MC11 broke newgrounds the day it dropped.

After watching the Dedmos series I'd love to have a madness themed SCP management game. The A.A.H.W and other groups would make such good material.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: madness.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

NO TRICKY DON'T SAY IT

Attached: born to die.png (665x771, 156K)

N-

Attached: Stupid Bullshit.png (854x519, 84K)

How would you make a Madness game Yea Forums? Something so out of place like Krinkles or something like Proje t Nexus 1 but not a flash game and has a lot more effort in it?

Basically Maximum Action with a lot less jank and added melee combat that's a hybrid of Mount & Blade and Shadow Warrior 2

Does anyone else have that weird input lag when you play Project Nexus and there's multiple enemies? I have this shit even when there's around 8 of them

VR

Physics oriented like Madness Interactive.

>mfw I realize Madness Combat is vidya related now

I feel sad for missing yesterday's thread but I always look forward to discuss more about MC with my anonymous fellows, too bad I was about to sleep.

I want him back bros ;__;

Attached: jebnevada.png (400x457, 53K)

i always figure its cause of the size of the game and cause flash is wonky

im so fucking glad there are more of these threads

Attached: goatsee madnses.png (373x355, 5K)

Is posting MCNP2 beta screenshots allowed?

Not sure what krinkles policy is on it

Attached: 20180410015825_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

i think hes cool with them

sweet guess ill post a few before going to work

Been playing this since it first got announced literally the first thing i ever crowdfunded

Attached: 20160816005216_1.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

The fact characters have dialogue is still really weird to me

Attached: 20180515171042_1.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

HOLD UP
IT GOT A NEW GAME?

Attached: 1461020806367.jpg (105x125, 3K)

and way too much of it too. I find it very surprising it's made by Krinkels and it's not a fangame or something. certainly feels like it

I found one on kong cant remember the name but it was turn based rpg with 4 agents trying to infiltrate some base. Never got past the clown, he was impossible to beat

This?

Madness Retaliation? Yeah its pretty great

Attached: 20180409010853_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

Yes it is. Fuck, I need to get back to beat it

So is Deimos now in the same "tier" as Hank, Jeb and Tricky? I know he and Sanford were always the pair but it seems like he's a superpowered freak now, leaving his bro shitting himself at the clown.

Attached: 20190411153319_1.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

oh fuck this is still a thing?
i remember when the first madness combat flash came out, i was fucking hooked on the stuff
is there a new game coming out?

Attached: 20181106175756_1.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Beta has been available for like 3 years

It finally has a store page now
store.steampowered.com/app/488860/MADNESS_Project_Nexus/

Attached: 20180905025751_1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

thats some intense fucking cell shading

Hank and Sand got shitted out from hell with the Auditor.

>now
dude madness regent/accelerant came out for madness day 08/09 the games were made by krinkles and fucking tom fulp as the programmer and then a year later project nexus came out two years later and blew everyones mind away

>abominations are back
>so are sleepwalkers

Attached: 1567638077833.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

so what are the odds its coming out next week kinrkles said its coming out late 2019 and not releasing it on madness day would be rather retarded

whats the beta like anyways I have yet to play it and kinda don't want to since it'll bug the fuck out of me having to wait for the full game watched like a single clip don't want to know/see much till its finished god to think its been 7 years its half life 3 tier now I get that its going to be his magnum opus and all but REEEEEE fuck man release he game already and just keep updating it for a few years

also madness combat 12 might be the final flash and be a half hour long

It feels weird to go from basically inhaling the flashes and speculating about the "lore" after school as a kid to basically doing the same thing as an adult. I feel old.

>Nexus 2 gonna release soon
>Violence required
>Violence ACQUIRED

Attached: donald.gif (366x264, 329K)

>madness is 18 years old
*slip* I miss the days of spending at least an hour a day on newgrounds just watches flashes now everyone demands a shit of money for any bit of work the days of everything, by everyone made with passion for epeen are long over

I miss being able to be entertained by just silly random shit and cartoon blood

eh /f/ is still a thing and newgrounds will never die even tho flash is its really cool tom and the gang are working really hard on flash emulation/all that other secret stuff

>cell shaded
truly repugnant. is there anything worse on this earth?

Oh please, it's not that bad. It's no where near Okami levels of cell shading and people loved that game.

what the fuck are they gonna replace with flash anyway? unity? HTML5 or whatever?

I don't understand why Flash was abandoned in the first place. Sure it had it's faults, but my best guess is that people decided what Flash should be (casual cartoons, games etc.) and Adobe had other plans, I think they wanted it to be a more advertisement and business oriented tool. Instead of innovating and improving they axed it. What makes it worse is that both HTML5 and Unity are great for their respective uses in business and games, but suck major ass in web based performance when you compare the same tasks to Flash/ActionScript.

did they really just pretty much ignore making flash better? they let it just die like that after like 20 years?

There are many theories and speculation. Some say that it's because Flash is a proprietary software and HTML5 is open source.

>In July 2017, Adobe announced[15] that it would end support for Flash Player at the end of 2020, and continued to encourage the use of open HTML5 standards in place of Flash.[16][17] The announcement was coordinated with Apple,[18] Facebook,[19] Google,[20] Microsoft,[21] and Mozilla.[22]

So my guess is that all these software motherfuckers were at a round table and they put the pressure on Adobe to drop it. Who knows, but it stinks to me that way.

shit fucking sucks there must be thousnads of games and videos that useflash and theyre just dumping it

Not only that, Flash was the only format/software that allowed easy animations and adding some logic to those animations with ActionScript. Both HTML5 and Unity need a lot of fuckery to accomplish the same things, and even then the performance is shit beyond belief. What's worse is that none of these fuckers are actively developing or improving something like Flash. It's just a giant hole in the market.

My only hope is that in the near future there will be an open source format for this, similarly how webm solved the "gif problem". But of course these motherfuckers are only in for the profit, so "why would I develop an open source software that everybody will use but I can't take credit? Fuck that, let's destroy Flash even though we don't have a solution and let the world deal with it."

Absolutely unreal.

fucking retards the whole lot of them

Attached: 1566622979787.jpg (649x416, 51K)

actually, leaving the gaping hole is for the better for an alternative to pop up.
in the 20 something years it has been around having monopoly being proprietary and providing hundreds of backdoors (forced) update to update, nothing worthwhile could gain ground. Now if nothing else flash emulators can kickstart the process.

That would explain why they're not only discontinuing it, but disallowing it.

>Dat Jesus grin
user you are amazing (asuming you did that ofcourse)

Attached: 1561210753298.png (836x543, 189K)

I wholeheartedly hope that some software wizards will make some cool new format and bring another renaissance of games and cartoons. You have kids these days at the age of 14-15 that draw some artistic shit since tablets are cheaper than ever, especially compared to back in the day. Just imagine what sort of shit they could come up with if they had Flash v2.0.

Makes me excited and hopeful for the future at least, that one day the vidya industry or at least part of it will go back to it's roots by making fun and crazy shit again.

What's his endgame?

Attached: sheriff_PN2.png (620x371, 199K)

pie

The sheriff wants YOU
to pull his finger

not videogames
krinkels is a furry and is gay as fuck

Krinkels is the only good furry.

no.

being dead

there are others

Doesn't look very cel shaded to me
youtube.com/watch?v=7qP93t-P9Wc

evolve was a shit game

Thoughts on Khelzad series?

Probably the most normal fan made Madness creation, nothing with retarded edgy weeaboo OC's like that BR yellow shirt nigher that puts in faces or that faggot with the red trenchcoat and super cool sauske hair.

>That stock unity assets aesthetic
Gross
Stuff like this should be left back in the mid 2000's along with stickman combat animations

>478238916
Cringe and possibly underage.

>I can't let go of my high school years because my life's been a disaster ever since :((((
You have my pity

>478239384
Go be underage nigger somewhere else. Also how is liking Madness aesthetic make my modern life a disaster? It's been improved ever since you retarded underage nigger, you'd have a point in the beginning where it looked and sounded like shit.

Gabe>jsoull>cethic>kelzad

Kill yourself Gabe you Favela nigger.

>NIGGER NIGGER UNDERAGE NIGGER
Okay baby, reel your butthurt in, you don't need to shit yourself over a shitty unity game
Have you tried Fortnite? that's a game babies like too

gabe is the only one that's funny or has ideas that are unique, the rest are just in lockstep right behind krinkels

>478240140
Cringe.

Yes using outdated 2012 reddit memes and having obnoxious out of place faces is how you be funny or have ideas. Fuck off Gabe go eat more monkeybrain and die of prion disease.

sheesh pal take your gay drama back to discord, i heard your ilk love that shit and slurp it up like sugar coated pig shit.

Kill yourself first you Favela dwelling nigger. You retards are what make the Madness offshoots such shit.

Just so everyone is aware, the evolve shill from years ago is the one guy posting these shill threads and then samefagging in them for 80% of the posts.

Attached: sarais (2).jpg (2000x7791, 3.45M)

go back to your direct imitations without any innovation whatsoever, brainlet.

Your the living embodiment of Dingdong from OneyPlays. Fucking kill yourself along with the other autists who ruin Madness with their retarded Sonic tier OC's.

lmfao you're such a bitch :)

Attached: NewCanvas1.jpg (408x333, 47K)

What's his fursona?

Attached: 1468442233754.jpg (146x143, 6K)

a faggot

I don't think he has one he just draws some edgy furry tits on his website sometimes.

t.krinkles

and kitty0706

>gabe is the only one that's funny
>gabe
>funny

Attached: whats wrong reggie.gif (446x251, 721K)

what are the boards of A.A.H.Wchan

two boards
/hank/ and /duty/

He's a deluded Favela nigger. Too much Sopa de Makako makes his head denser and more retarded than Wings of Redemption and Dsp Phil.

you sound like you do a lot of gayops on discord.

Why hasn't the monkey brain prions killed your faggot ass yet Gabe?

A VR madness game would be pure fucking gold. Floating hands are already in the series so it wouldn't break immersion. You'd be able to get creative with your kills. The world and enemies wouldn't be too heavy on performance due to how simple the art style is. Just look at blade and sorcery. It's so simple yet so satisfying. I'd drop money on a vr set just for endless madness.

I also like him. I can see why people wouldn't like his style but it's wayyyy better than the over the top cold steel the hedgehog tier OC shit a lot of people have.

imagine dual wielding like hank at the end of mc6 in vr

Attached: 1560271179791.jpg (320x324, 12K)

That shit would be fire

Attached: 1568169910641.png (532x582, 514K)

whats the hank board for

Kitty has claimed before hes not really a furry.

obsessing over hank.
it's all they can think about.

the AAHW version of /k/ with extra hank bitching

I know I shouldn’t but-
In a perfect world i would love to watch a live action Madness Combat Movie.
Imagine it being as grand and expansive as the MCU.
Keanu Reeves playing Jebediah Christoff.

Who would be the director?.
Tell me anons, what would be your dream live action Madness Combat that would be worth remembering and looked upon with reverence?.

Not dying

[USER WAS ABSORBED BY THE AUDITOR FOR THIS POST]

>live action
This would be cringe user. Madness is strictly 2d. How would Mags or G0l3Ms even work? Terrible CGI?

It’s a natural progression of Madness Combat.

Don’t respond you know i’m right.

cameo of krinkels as 'Rich' getting offed unceremoniously

What do you mean by that?

I bet Deimos shitposts there to farm (you) for fun

I'd prefer krinkles to be the director honestly. He just has his own charm that no other madness content maker could replicate.

As what I'd want for a live action movie. I'd just begin the movie with a slow fade in with a warning to the audience saying
"The movie you are about to watch contains an obscene amount of senseless violence and carnage. There is no regret. No remorse. Only Madness.
It all began... somewhere in Nevada."

Then the movie goers would be subjected to a display of sheer brutality and black comedy that would put Tarantino to fucking shame.

Adaptation requires changing stuff/designs up.
It’s not that hard dude.

Yes.
YES!.

Who would play the characters?

Any of you read “Hank’s Legacy?”.
How do you like the story?.

Come on don’t tell me i’m the only one reading it on this site.

>madness combat fanfiction

Attached: 1560032048736.gif (250x189, 885K)

post erotic madness fanart

Not sure to be honest. I'd give that responsibility to Krinkles. I'm sure the creator himself has had to of imagined what a live adaptation would be.

vin diesel as hank and bill Cosby as the auditor

I know none of you guys believe me when i say this;
But Hank’s Legacy is REALLY, REALLY good.
Chrck it out:
m.fanfiction.net/s/8688197/1/Madness-Combat-Hank-s-Legacy

Same goes for Order in Disorder, the Jebediah-centric fanfiction that is the second-best Madness Combat fanfiction second only to Hank’s Legacy.
m.fanfiction.net/s/9897786/1/Order-in-Disorder
tfw chapter 12 never...

Ok how about this:
Krinkels & co-director.
Sounds good?

wouldn't that technically cover all the fanmade animations as well?
when get down to it, whats the real difference between a written fan story and an animated fan story aside from their mediums

it's not going to happen, krinkels is old and kind of stupid.

First of all how dare you

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0

Hangin' out with his boys in his CITY

Cheshyre music is the only good part.
I know mate, dunno why Krinkels would fuck it up like that, he's actually pretty good at drawing Madness, it looks like shit in 3D.

There is actually a really compelling mystery as to what Hank is and what kind of effect that has on the world.
I know it’s a bit of a slow burn in the beginning but if you just stick with it i can promise you it will get worth it.

I’m really looking forward to them finally adapting Madness Combat into the story, i think that’s happening pretty soon.

/rift/ is their /fa/
/party/
/k/
Yea Forums
/z/

I'd do it if I wasn't retarded, I love madness and I love VR.

>when get down to it, whats the real difference between a written fan story and an animated fan story aside from their mediums
I dunno, but making something like Madness into a fanfic is like making a Madness Visual Novel

>Madness Visual Novel
now hold on here user you might be onto something

>Madness Visual Novel
Now you reminded me of a dumb idea of having Archer from Fate/Stay Night as the MC of a Madness short.

I actually thought about it and it could be pretty good if you could choose different routes such as AAHW, AAA or whatever and the game would be like The Force Unleashed story-wise.

holy fuck I remember this LMAO

this. refine the controls and make the environments bigger

There is also the final part in the trilogy called Madness: Final Salvation that caps off the Hank’s Legacy-Trilogy.
There are the 2012-version and there is the 2016 version that is soon about to get wrapped up.
To me it is the weakest story in the trilogy, mostly because my best boy Jeb gets the absolute shaft for all his troubles.
No grave, no statue not even a plaque for all his troubles, just nothing.
Even Arthur Morgen has a plaque to be remembered by Jeb doesn’t even get that.

Thanks i hate it.

>is posting screenshots allowed
seeing as krinkles posted shit in AGDG years ago and i told him to hurry up and make the game, yes you can share them

Attached: dknDGkW.jpg (2550x3300, 3.51M)

Links for those that want to read:

m.fanfiction.net/s/8425580/1/Madness-Combat-Final-Salvation-Original-2012-Version

m.fanfiction.net/s/12662649/1/Madness-Combat-Final-Salvation-Rewrite

Bonus:
m.fanfiction.net/s/12129654/1/Order-in-Disorder-Reborn

>Romancing Jeb
Yes

don't forget /hm/ ;)

Attached: 976680_deathink_madness-project-nexus-2.jpg (1200x1803, 1.35M)

Thanks man.
I don't think I dare to read them though.

>krinkels could be trying to make madness art
>draws furry garbage instead

I mean, Carameda9 has posted everything on Youtube about the game including the story campaign:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9kAfdTS6GKDMv60z0rBnBTWRbtfvjeMw
And Krinkels hasn’t shut him down by that so it’s safe to say he’s just fine with it.

He does both.

Shame, they’re really good.

>hm
He does both but his 'real' drawings aren't exactly that good.

Attached: asdf.png (1186x602, 715K)

>his 'real' drawings aren't exactly that good.
ouch

Attached: shame.jpg (509x619, 38K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

The guy clearly put all of his skill points on animation, let's hope he doesn't regret it

Attached: No clowns.png (213x239, 29K)

Ironically I think human features give him the most trouble. Furry, heavily stylized, robots and shit like that he draws really nice, faces not so much.

Attached: 829200_krinkels_2019-19-jpg.jpg (1035x800, 201K)

That you Matt? I luv ya.

OMFG! YOU DO NOT FUCK CLOWN!
CLOWN FUCKS YOU!!!!!

Attached: UNSTOPPABLE NEVADEAN CHAMPION.png (471x332, 105K)

This one's pretty good but yeah. He's way better at making more fantastical shit, not that I'm complaining.
Good art style > good art if you ask me.

Attached: 2017_1.jpg (1200x759, 148K)

Yeah, I like this one myself, though I'm not exactly sure about this shading.

he doesn't understand consistent light sources.

I do prefer his sketches, true. I think part of the reason PN2 looks ehh is because they went overboard with shadows, effects and shit.

Attached: 218696_krinkels_sanford-come-at-me-bro-s.jpg (774x1032, 155K)

I remember joining a website for people who molded this game, it eventually spiraled into increasingly more autistic forums until 2006 when I found this place and never looked back. Does anyone have any idea what that original website/forum would have been called? I've long since forgotten, unfortunately.

>who molded
Modded

Madnesscombat.net probably.

I’m sad that place got nuked i really liked it there.

Yeah, it was full-ahead shitposting before shitposting was even a thing.
Also on a side note, I love their bro-operations, the only thing that scratched that bro-op action itch for me was Strike Back.

Attached: MC7.5.png (861x365, 28K)

I'm not sure if that was it, the website I remember was a mostly plain white format with a sort of "hall of fame" for art uploads from users, and I actually barely remember the actual forum format. It was a little fancier than the typical php stuff at the time, it had a proper web page instead of just a generic forum too.