youtube.com/watch?v=fdSkV-X2icc
youtu.be/D9z6DjWcgIU?t=103
twitch.tv/skarmtank/clip/CorrectNeighborlyAnteaterAliens
youtube.com/watch?v=nu-JMqNTn-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>program spaghetti code
>punish players for using it
BASTE

Attached: 1566201507609.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>supporting activisionblizzard

Attached: mboogy-m-menat.jpg (1920x2880, 571K)

classic babbies btfo

>that comment section

Attached: 1558009578139013469.jpg (640x640, 149K)

If Blizzard didn't want players to do it, why'd they put it in the game?

>defines cheats as “methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.”

who cares this shit is dead anyway
face facts, faglord, you thought you did but you didn't

Attached: 1538413427762.gif (246x470, 1.07M)

Ban ALL of these players. No FORGIVENESS for this kinda CRAP.

Attached: 1450675382290.jpg (238x195, 3K)

Attached: 1415890717597.png (1024x1024, 86K)

i actually do...but on a private server where i do not have to interact with blizzard. And private servers currently probably have more players than classic/retail so I am not the only one.

Honest Classicbrahs win again BAYBAY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 Fix for Repeat Instance Bug Exploit.png (947x296, 171K)

all the big stream boys were abusing it. nothing will happen.

Attached: cakechan.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Attached: 1378503258208.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

>banning people for exploiting game mechanics
Blizzard is the worst company holy shit

>layering still not removed
>fixing something only the top 1% of the playerbase did
Who cares

Layering, not even once.

Classic is full of exploiters and power levelers who could never do it in the real game. My entire guild chat is full of ''inv to layer plz'' comments, and people are running around with aoe farming groups. People are also abusing layers to farm rare resources, which they put in their bank for phase 2.

>banning people for intentionally doing something they know is wrong

Yes, and?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Yea Forums TOLD ME THAT IT WAS FAKE

Attached: 1491837017653.png (232x254, 50K)

So? What's wrong with that?

the anti classic fags are pretty impressively autistic. I hope you guys are okay.

There is no such thing as right and wrong in a fucking video game. It's fucking numbers.
>all those comments sucking blizzdick to permaban people who were following the rules that the numbers in the game allowed

It's pretty funny how layering has failed. It was a shitty band-aid fix to prevent dead realms since it allowed bigger realm populations. In the end we got a shitty system that was way too easy to abuse. Every mage who knows what they're doing have been aoe farming with layering since day one. This dungeon reseting was the cherry on top, holy fucking shit Blizzard are garbage.

>Layering, not even once.
Would you rather fight with 50 other people to kill that one named NPC that respawns every 5 minutes?
Or fight with 30 other people to kill those 10 mobs which drop an item with a 5% drop rate?

Everyone with a fucking brain knew that layering would be easy as shit to exploit. I have no idea why people were defending it

Yes. Just group up you dumb nigger

>fucks the economy of classic forever
yeah bro didun nuffin

Imagine being this retarded that i can't be arsed to explain something extremly basic, go back to school kid

>Yes. Just group up you dumb nigger
Yeah, so now there are 10 groups of 5 people fighting over that one NPC which respawns every 5 minutes.

Attached: 2017-11-22_1416.png (799x753, 657K)

And their own incompetence enabled this. They are punishing others for something they did.

Streamers like Asmongold is also organizing his guild to split into different layers to farm rare resources. People warned that this would happen before launch, but the blizzdrones and retail babies didn't listen.

Its their fucking numbers so they get to decide what's right and wrong to do with them, purposefully exploiting an unintentional bug is obviously the wrong thing to do, you know it and no amount of mental gymnastics will make your ban any less deserved.

>can't formulate an argument
>tells me to go to school

Attached: AMIKAWAII.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Then go somewhere else. There's nothing stopping you from just not doing certain quests

Spirit of the game, autist.

A bug provided the option, they took it knowing full well it was an exploit and the wrong thing to do. No sympathy.

It's not their numbers when they sell you the numbers for 60 bucks or 15 a month. You know what's wrong is expecting people to put hundreds of hours into a character only to perma ban them because a bunch of butthurt redditors on the forums begged them to.

>A bug
It wasn't a bug though

If it was done by him it would be easily proven, right? So, go on.

Maybe not by your definition, but it is by theirs. Cry harder.

>Classicfags warned over and over again layering would destroy the game

>it did and Classicfags are confused how it happened

what exploit is this even about?

Obviously. Yes. I'd rather a cohesive world than this retarded bandaid that "fixes" a nonissue while creating a host of other problems. Yes.

>design a stupid system that nobody wanted
>people use it in a way you don't like
>"it's a bug!"
Fuck Blizzard. Just stop giving them money you fucking morons

Everyone that plays wow knows you're or supposed to be able to run the same instance over and over. And if you have to abuse a technical system to do it, then you should be smart enough to know that you're exploiting and cheating. So get banned, faggot.

They don't sell you the numbers, they sell you access to their service. They weren't banned because of butthurt, they were banned for taking advantage of an exploit, you're acting like this unheard of or something, are you that new?

Yeah they should be like Valve and reward people for exploiting while punishing those who abstained.

I had to cancel pretty much every quest that involved killing a named NPC from levels 10 to 30 because those NPCs were camped by 15+ people. Not even layering solved that in most cases.
Skipping certain quest chains because of overfarmed zones sure felt shit.

A 6y old kid cant understand absic of "right" and "wrong" by observing his parents and society. yet you, grown up retard, cant tell the diffirence in farming instances this way, that lights a bulb inside heads with "well that clearly is not intended". Gow low your IQ is, when you fail to realize something so obvious? What arguemnt is there to make in such obvious matter? When someone tells you that shit smells, you yell 'prove it retard" too? just off yourself nigger

>they still believe layering will be removed

Attached: 1562450513691.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Ahh... layer exploiting and spellcleave farming SM... Just like I remember.

How could I get banned, fag? I didn't fall for Classic's bullshit in the first place. If you're still paying for WoW you're a certified piece of shit

You must be 18+ to browse Yea Forums

Maybe you can't tell the difference between a real human life and a VIDEO GAME? It's barely even a competitive game. "exploiting" a system which was purposely put into the game to farm faster is only morally wrong to the retarded sheep redditor herd mentality. Blizzard literally sells fully leveled characters, but bans people who want to farm faster. That's immoral.

No way dude, there were other players in the area you were farming? b-but retail wow taught me that this was a solo game?

I very much doubt you'd still be in favor of that if you couldn't complete a certain quest chain because those areas are completely overfarmed

Attached: 1381738010402.gif (330x218, 1.84M)

If you don't even play what the fuck are you doing in the thread? Nice one, getting angry about things you supposedly don't care about.

Why are you trying to farm to 60 so quickly

Why are you trying to farm your prepaid bis so quickly

Why are you like this

So did all the people who did that Unusual exploit to TF2's economy and Valve didn't ban them. In fact they even got to keep the exploited hats.

Cant you tell a diffirence between a game in real life and virtual game? Becuase in both if you exploit, cheat or break rules you get told to fuck off, retard and owner, gm whatever inc harge doesnt even need to hear out anyone opinion, you sure talk much about reddit so you can already go back there you retarded fuck

>didn't even take a month
This is just sad.

So what are your bets on how Reforged is going to get absolutely fucked?

I'm mad because I actually enjoy retail, but absolutely hate how dead it feels at times. Only the new cities are the places that have a bunch of people around. Anything else you'd find one or two lost souls wandering around with you.

Because laughing at Blizzard incompetence and watching their sycophants defend every move they make has become something of a pastime

woah, people are doing quests in a game that just released

OK so actual mental illness. Nice one lol

Yes I fucking would because I experienced that shit 15 years ago, and you know what I did? I left the area to go quest somewhere else because I'm not retarded. Layering is a horrible and useless mechanic.

this will be the same thing in classic when most people will be level 60

But the people who did this "exploit" DIDN'T break the rules. They are being told that they did after the fact. The rulemakers didn't even know this was a thing when it was happening. Do you understand?

I don't get it, what's the bug?

>why i cant be cunt in viedo game? its not real!
>btw muh reddit meme

Shut up newfag, at least you didnt started with muh Gaiafags liek any other newfag who read about Yea Forums on wikipedia and tries to act cool

they dont give a fuck about exploited hats because they get money on market transaction fees

>NOOOOO YOU CANT FIX THE EXPLOIT AND TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION NOOOOOOOOOOO GAME RUINED

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

How does layering even work

Classic-fags are barindead beyond repair. They believe Blizzard bullshit again and again and again, they will eat anything because they're SO desperate to return those sweet days. Sharding is absolutely game-breaking feature that has no fucking place in vanilla WoW.

>hey i can spawn boss multiple times when it was not possible and get gear pretty fast in couple of days, for sure thats perfectly legal, dunno why nobody did this earlier, game is clearly made this way so we can get geared in single day right?

Absolute state of a retard, you either lack IQ or awarness to realize sucha trivial thing

intentional introduction of bug/exploit with layering that they were removing later anyways. They added it so that chinks could get to farm gold to sell more easily

I play and have much more fun in those 3 weeks than in 4months of BFA, BoD and nazjatar patch ncluded, imagine giving a fuck about other people taste, now cope and try to stop me from having fun

gl banning my 2000 guild members before they mail the gold/mats to other people blizzcucks
ban the streamers who exploit this first and we will admit that we did it too.

Attached: Skeletal_Summoner.jpg (326x515, 34K)

Nah, you're a dumbass. This is a victimless "crime" and I'm just trying to stop the lynching of some wow characters by the reddit internet lynch mob. You cucks bore me.

>Layering is a horrible and useless mechanic.
Sure, unless you actually want to farm shit.

I'm sure they'll give a fuck when the next exploit isn't so profitable for them and everyone does it anyway since Valve effectively endorsed exploiting with how they handled the unusual situation. You'd have to be stupid not to make the most out of every exploit from now on.

Their message about how it's their fault for allowing the exploit to exist in the first place and that players did nothing wrong by taking advantage of it would seem extremely hypocritical if they were to ever ban people for exploiting after this.

Are you seriously implying Blizz can't track in-game mail?

>Blizzard fixes an exploit
>this is somehow bad

Ok.

Not the guy but you ooze low intellect.

>blizzard stated that they'll get punished
>nno! its plebbit lynch mob forcing them to!

You're indeed, a goddamn fucking retard, get your (you) already and fuck off brainlet

>more fun than 4months of BFA
That's, like, the lowest bar humanity can set.

It probably wouldn't seem so bad if Valve hadn't shown how to handle exploits without banning the players who used it just a few months ago.

they're just mad because it was caused by layering and they're still not removing it

it's contrary though, considering layering exists

if they could track it there would be no scammers/gold sellers already.
but here we are full of scammers and gold selling chinks around.

>no cutie loli pugna waifu

I barely see this shit on my server. Whats the point of making the game a lame grindfest in the same areas? Way better to explore the world, interact, and do pvp.

>few servers, big pop, no dynamic respawn
>traffic jam for 3 months
>few servers, big pop, dynamic respawns
>get abused to hell
>many servers, spread pop
>some people leave because they thought n*st experience was the real deal, some quit becasue their server die, or they mine rare shit before changing server
>layering/sharding™
>people abuse it

Attached: tfyi.gif (540x540, 577K)

Dungeons? Less popular zones? Group up with friends for easier tags?
Oh right, right. Blizz said we need layering, so it's the best idea ever. True.

>lootbox simulator vs mmorpg economy

Fuck off gaben, your store is dying

Theres no online game with market free of those bugfuckers. Their whole nation should be banned out of games, even cheating ruskies can be tolerated

None of this would have happened if they didn't do layers.

Enjoy your ban

if they ban that bald gnome world first 60 becaue he abused layers, we are in for a real big shitstorm

Attached: 1562685022879.jpg (449x328, 25K)

Why? It still wouldn't mean that Method won it.

Method the guild didn't even take part in it because they were preparing for some retail tournament and instead sponsored a bunch of people to stream under their name. I don't know if the people they sponsored would be the "true" world first or not, but it still wouldn't be Method just because they streamed their progress on the Method Twitch channel.

The internet should be segregated. It lowers the quality of everything when people can't speak english and these low IQ poomonkeys and gulag peasants don't give a fuck about teamwork and working the objective.

>Blizz said we need layering, so it's the best idea ever. True.
Maybe not. I'm level 60 now and I prefer having a farm spot for myself rather than fighting over it with 10 other people of my faction.

are these people real??

The gnome cheated. Method is the true world 1st 60.

seethe 5 gold poorfag

proof

why are you even playing mmo again?

Blizzard has explained and expressed multiple times the functions and importance of layering, and people still spill tears over it. The entire time I've been playing on my server, it's not affected me. In fact, it's actually helped. I was questing in Tanaris, but there were so many other people that I couldn't get my quest done. Guildie invites me to their layer, which was nice and empty enough that we could knock out an entire string of quests pretty quickly.

It's serving its purpose.

Google it. I'm not your helper.

Not to compete with other people of my faction over certain farm spots, that's for sure.

Blizzard in their infinite wisdom decided running solo is more beneficial for everyone. The design is fucked by design.

What part of "Method didn't even take part in it" do you not understand? It wouldn't be Method that won, it would be a bunch of random people that Method paid to stream their progress on the Method channel.

lmao retard

just play on a privvate vanilla-like server and none of this shit would ever be a problem.

Fuck off.

Actually russians teamwork a lot since "russian zerg" but yeach, only within their community
And china/india ISP should be outright banned, dunno about brazilians, not EU problem

where is the proof

It's true though. Look at pic related, a tweet from someone from Method a week before Classic even launched.

How can you win a race that you never even took part in?

Attached: butc9yq77zj31.png (558x337, 52K)

There are people who hit gold cap using legit methods, sorting out who is legit sending large amounts of gold and who is ferrying exploited gold is the trick, Obviously they'll have the known exploit to go off of this time.

A perfect example of people wanting it removed so badly that if they were to remove it, they'd want it back. Nobody would be getting their quests done.

that's some extreme damage control

>say something shady
>say fuck off when asked for proofs

The burden of proof still lies on you

>Gaiafags
There's a word I haven't seen in awhile.

Read the full post before responding, dumb ass. Alternatively look at the date under the tweet and then google when WoW Classic launched.

Ban and remove their characters. Make them start over.

damage control, retard
Method fucking lost hard

Extreme COPE on their part. At least they got flown to Vegas.

>At least they got flown to Vegas.
That's not impressive at all lmao

the story is being altered to accommodate things that happened in modern wow, and strat is being re-designed around how it looks in wow. it's already doa in my mind.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
seething poorfags git gud and maybe you'll afford riding trainer
stop snitching faggots

>nobody wanted
you crying about it isn't 'nobody wanted'
If you're that mad at them why are you even posting in these threads? You're just giving them more attention.

Russians are cancer. They should be segregated to their own internet.

I really hope you two are just trolling.

HINT: Was the WoW Classic WF race finished by August 21st, the date of the tweet? Had WoW Classic even launched by then?

You do know that guy deleted his world first 60 character and is already leveling a new one. He doesnt give a fuck if blizzard bans him

No, but the booze and debauchery at least helps with the COPE.

Are you retarded?

You've seen the code base?
How do you know it's "spaghetti code"? Or is it just shit you've heard on the internet that you're spouting so people think you're a |337 coderman?

>the story is being altered to accommodate things that happened in modern wow, and strat is being re-designed around how it looks in wow.

As it should be, and that's a good thing for everyone living in 2019 and not in the past.

No, everyone said this would happen, Blizzard ignored it

>left the area to go quest somewhere else because I'm not retarded.
If it wasn't for laying, those other areas would also be overpopulated and overfarmed.
You wouldn't be able to get shit done on my server and all you could do would be dungeons.

Alright, you got me. You got a bunch of replies from me with your trolling and I'm not even mad about that.

Go find someone else to bait now. You're pretty good at it, not even being sarcastic.

It's an unintended use of "numbers".
Without rules, there is no game. Break the rules and get punished.
Not sure what's so hard to understand here.

Why are you so upset?

Shut up nerd.

>DON'T BAN MY FAVORITE STREAMER! WAH!
Cope nigger

He got banned, but it totally wasn't his fault, his brother was using his account really.

Attached: 1260710343244.jpg (370x300, 21K)

Asmon and his horrible followers deserve their fate

>laying instances
why?

Gamers are more intelligent than any devs anywhere. Bugs do not exist in any of their projects, even when they have millions of lines of code and multiple platform integrations.

These idiots just need to be more like gamers.

>How do you know it's "spaghetti code"?
Play BfA

You are actually retarded, layering does not change how many people are in the zones, it just allows blizz to make megaservers consistung of smaller shards which you can jump between via group invites. Without layering they would just make more servers of the standard capacity.

>t. nerd

oh man you're definitely mad
I'm gonna go play video games now. Don't be too upset, okay?

bros.... how did it get like this.......

>Implying Blizzard would ever ban a streamer

Extreme damage control. Pretty sad. Yea Forums will laugh at you forever.

Not evidence of spaghetti code. Unless BfA is open source and I never heard bout it.

Cope, nerd.

>we want a game that feels alive!
>but we don't want to take forever to finish quests because people are actually around
>we want actual game exploration to come back!
>but we won't ignore certain quests or areas and move onto new ones because I actually want to level up in a certain way in a certain area and nothing else
these fucking people

Yes i have fagget zoomer, everyone was ripping wow assets and making private servers with cheats/mods back in the day.

deliciously salty

Like Preach when he abused that leveling exploit a few months ago? More faggot shit from some retard that doesn't know what he's talking about, go away nigger.

>private server rehash of code is the same as the original
>I don't need proof for my claims
Good job, smoothbrain.

>blizzard banning people for exploits
they'll probably get a warning LMAO

Attached: 1568503418957.png (663x868, 889K)

>Buy game
>Play it
>Play wrong
>Get money taken away from you

>Buy game
>Say word

>Buy game
>Play game
>Have to stop playing game

I love Activision Blizzard!

Attached: Anger.png (98x142, 37K)

Almost certain you just made that up, can't find any sources so either you're lying or it's a literal who that probably has 2 viewers lol

Thank me. say "Thanks for spoon feeding me daddy!".
youtube.com/watch?v=fdSkV-X2icc

Are you retarded?

>go to a casino
>play wrong
>get your money taken away from you and your arms broken by a security
WOOOOW I WAS JUST USING GAME MECHANICS TO WIN THIS ISN'T FAIR BROS

Wow youre dumb

Weak bait mate. No one can be this stupid.

Attached: 1553029064902.jpg (502x499, 68K)

More chinks and slavs sure

he got a 30day ban.

>And private servers currently probably have more players than classic
ahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA DELUSIONAL AND NIGGER

>OMG HOW COULD U NOT KNOW MY FAVE STREAMER
Pathetic.

lol nerd

Retail CHADS you mean

Attached: 4363E43F-C8D9-4AF5-8693-3803E256B2ED.jpg (778x580, 235K)

Why the fuck are you even able to switch layers in dungeons in the first place?

So how come the guy who got world first in Classic didn't get banned for doing the same exact thing?

>You are actually retarded, layering does not change how many people are in the zones
It does change the amount of people competing over certain quest mobs.

>Without layering they would just make more servers of the standard capacity.
Many of which would be dead after a month or two.

Attached: 01.gif (610x350, 2.2M)

the client side is a modified warcraft 3 engine, still written in C
don't know about the server side though, obviously

>can't find any sources so either you're lying
Back pedal harder, you admitted to failing at a simple google search. Unironically kill yourself, preferably now rather than later.
Jokerd killed Ragnaros 7 times in a single day?

>Please watch my hour long video don't forget to like and sub :)

blizzard doesn't give a fuck about it
they know classic is going to die in a few months, and at that point it's either going to be a dead game or they'll have to merge servers, either of which would look bad for them

It's called The ToS you dumb double faggot. What is wrong with you idiots.

>Jokerd killed Ragnaros 7 times in a single day?
raids are locked so you can't abuse layers. it works only in dungeons. retard

Nope, it works in raids too and avoids locks. retard.

liked and subbed ;)

They've banned sodapoppin, asmogold and xqc several times.

it literally doesn't. stop pulling things out of your ass

I layered and killed Rag like 5 times in one day stay mad GAYwad

Bad argument
1. You are comparing real life to a videogame
2. You are comparing a casino, place where you make money, to a videogame without any competitive elements
3. Blizzard hasn't been banning or punishing people for abusing game mechanics in other games(for example Brigitte when she was fucking broken and had 10 different glitches)
4. Your "play wrong" isn't explained and could mean anything. Closest thing that could come to mind is card counting on hold em' or doubling in roulette.
5. You are comparing gambling to a videogame. It's just funny

>Encounter glitch
>Get banned
And that is why you don't play Activision's games.

Attached: 1567291523966.png (800x800, 100K)

Like what, 2 day ban or something piss weak like that?

1:40 of the video
youtu.be/D9z6DjWcgIU?t=103
Retard.

I'm actually relieved to see this thread and see that almost none of you are playing the game. It explains why I've been enjoying it and getting groups with people who aren't complete fags

>>Encounter glitch
>Don't report it, but tell your friends
>Supposedly abuse the fuck out of it and gain a ridiculous amount of gear and gold unfairly
>And that's what you herp de derp doo
I'm pretty sure your partners are relatively ashamed of you.

I will still roam around and gank you

>implying blizzard has the balls to ban all these streamers and delete their characters

NOPE
Flaccid, limp, impotent threats, with no actual banhammer at the end.

enjoy overpaying for 1.12

nice, what class are you playing?

Are you retarded?

You know Esfand discovered the bug by mistake right? Did MC back to back live last week and people were upset about blizzard letting him keep the loot from the second run. People found out how to replicated it. If you're in a dungeon/raid you just leave the group, get an invite to get relayered everything around you respawns bypassing lock out and you reinvite everybody from the raid group. This isn't made up. Apologize.

Guilds can't even go that high, you retarded larper.

>3. Blizzard hasn't been banning or punishing people for abusing game mechanics in other games(for example Brigitte when she was fucking broken and had 10 different glitches)
there was some glitch barely anyone used in 3v3 some time ago and most of them got banned for some time lmao

do you really have to ask?

Didn't know Baertaffy was this into WoW

I don't think people ITT realize what layering does.
Imagine there are 10 Silver veins in Westfall. With their respawn timers, and players competing to find them, thats a certain amount of Silver Ore per day from Westfall. It is a finite small amount.
Now add 10 layers. Thats 10 instances of Westfall. Each has 10 Silver veins. Oh no. This means 10x Silver Ore in the auction house, means crap prices, means ruined economy.

Layering adds resources to the world. It adds more mobs that drop more stuff. All the gathering professions have very low prices because of this. Professions already were borderline worthless during leveling, now they are almost legit useless, since everything is so cheap.

this video is ful of shit tho. like he says that the low prices on the ah are determined by this bug while clearly it's because it's a fresh server and farlina is full to the brim with people, so clearly there is an abundance of materials

>Classic is all about the vanilla experience and about community
>DON'T BAN MY EASY ACCESS TO RESOURCES BLIZZ

Do the people defending these people forget it effectively makes resource gathering professions worthless and undermines the entire economy?

You're a stupid nigger, stop talking to me. That wasn't even what you were arguing before.

>t. Method cuck

lmao, your multimiliion dollar shillfest got BTFO by an ugly freak.

>remove layering
>problem solved

Wow that was so hard

I don't have partners but alright
Also, reporting glitches and exploits gets you banned more easily. It's best usually to just keep using them silently or ignore them. Of course if you are a big streamer, you might get just a slap on the wrist.
You get no reward for bugtesting or trying to fix code for Blizzard, only bans. I got banned for making a small video for Blizzard on how the Mercy rez OoB glitch worked.

Shotgun-technique on banning is common with Blizzard as well.

Attached: Melon.png (300x330, 13K)

5 lvls to go bros. Light give me strength to get to 60 on my prot warrior

>well if it's written, it must be moral

absolute mongoloid retard.

Layers literally means more nodes spawning and some resources like Arcane Crystals are basically worthless because of infinite thorium farming.

>Yes we are competting for world firsts
>Most of the private server guilds don't look like a threat
lmao imagine being a method cuck right now. They can only compete in a dead mmo with little to no competition. They really should just stick to retail.

how do I stop playing?
I've deleted client several times already. Why is this garbage so addictive?

he should be permabanned. theres literally video evidence of him doing it.

for what?
it's clearly a game feature

>it must be moral
how stupid are you? laws aren't morals. ToS is a law in this context. You just have a choice of not obeying it by not playing this game.

>for what?
Read before responding.

Attached: tard.jpg (1253x729, 107K)

Basically
>kill boss in instance
>leave party, get notified that you will be forcibly teleported out in 60 seconds
>get invited by someone not from your party
>timer disappears
>instance respawns while you remain where you left the group
Basically allowed to farm some shit much, much faster than you would otherwise be able to.

>reporting bugs get you banned

Exactly, you goddamn retard, so saying it's in the ToS does not to counter-argue that something shouldn't happen. Use your noggin once in a while.

>discover bug with possibility to exploit
>knowingly start exploiting for personal gain, easy farm and becoming rich as fuck
>"Well it's not my fault! I shouldn't be held accountable for exploiting a bug for personal gains! I'm not a responsible person!"
Fuck off

>farm rare resources
nowhere were instances even remotely mentioned you retard

Between that and Spellcleave I can see why Classic is becoming a joke.

Seethe, cope and dilate tranny.

>clear MC 5 times in a day
>"What's wrong with that?It's just numbers!"

Attached: 1565061647659.png (456x422, 181K)

oh noooooo. they will ban these players for couple days max, a slap on the wrist. boohooo

NIGGER, READ:
>defines cheats as methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard
Layer hopping is not an expressly authorized game mechanic.

>should've released more content at the start lol

Pretty often with Blizzard. Better to just shut up the source before they get to spread it in the game or something. I remember Valve being much cooler with reporting exploits and glitches in TF2. If I remember right, you get a cool hat from it too.

Attached: 1565210762398.png (750x616, 567K)

Name people that got banned for layer hopping since it was introduced which was in WoD? I believe?

its formerly called sharding, but blizzard began referring to it as layering so it doesnt sound like you shit your pants.
when two many people in the same server are in the same area a new "layer" is created and that population is split between the two layers, they cant see people on different layers, theres two sets of npcs, enemies, resources, etc between the layers.

Nah, you need to get out there to do content, even bgs.

layers are not shards

This is why you choose a non-streamer server. Let them ahit up their own servers. Faerlina is a containment server

nigga you straight up retarded, you're why laws are as thick as phonebooks so fags like you can be specifically told things

cry harder, retailcuck
nothing is going to happen to him

Streamers weren't the ones exploiting to get thousands of archmage robe patterns bye bye private server cheaters

i dont care what happens to who, im just calling you retarded because you are

you are grasping at straws because it's obvious to any sane human being that nobody is going to get banned for layerhopping

>Blizzard doesn't address exploits
>"LAYER 17 HOME WOW CLEAVING AND LAYER HOPPING FOR MATS VERY NOSTALGIAC"
>They do
>"WOW BANNING ME FOR JUST USING GAME MECHANICS YOU THINK YOU DO LOL"

No pleasing you faggots.

>As soon as possible, we will identify those who knowingly abused this bug in exploitative manner. We will then take appropriate punitive measures.
>We will then take appropriate punitive measures.
>n-n-n-n-othing is gonna happen to asmongold
>r-r-r-r-right?
>oh gosh nothing better happen i already donated my lifes savings to him just so he would say my name on stream

Cope harder wowtranny

Attached: Girls2.png (449x401, 490K)

>wowtranny
nice try. i don't even play mmos anymore

>i dont play mmos but im here defending my favorite- i mean i have never donated to him you cant prove anything

Attached: 1518298132746.png (645x729, 97K)

You faggots defending layering are worse than the insufferable wokebabies nowadays who want the whole world to change for them because they (you) can't handle minor inconveniences or adapt to any hardship whatsoever. You are actually weak and pathetic human beings and the game is worse-off because of you.

>economy already fucked unless you roll back weeks
i'm sure those bans will make everything a-ok guys
just like all those exp pot exploiters in bfa who only got 3 day bans and no rollbacks or character deletions

Attached: 1554948351573.jpg (500x500, 34K)

I would have laughed if that was one of the responses on the forum

>exp pot
what
Is this an actual retail meme?

nope, i haven't
nor do i care about him

please put your handler on the line, i need to talk to them about adjusting your IEP to work on your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills

Attached: inline.jpg (318x322, 31K)

there have been several types of exp potions since mists of pandaria. the one i'm referring to is a bfa addition that only gives you a 10% exp increase. however, people soon realized you could stack these potions infinitely and get upwards of 1000% exp increases or more depending on how many potions you could afford. nobody using the exploit had their characters deleted and there were no permanent bans

can't have bugs if you don't have code, so yes that's factually correct

>you could stack these potions infinitely and get upwards of 1000% exp increases

Lol, quality coders working at Blizzard

Attached: 1559213979737.jpg (600x528, 49K)

I don’t understand, is instance resetting an “exploit”? isn’t that just something you do normally? i did BRD arena runs for a couple levels around 53-55, was the group lead exploiting when he was resetting the instance? is this not something you could do in vanilla?

>layering
>sharding
It's called fucking instanced channels and it has been in MMOs for two decades

twitch.tv/skarmtank/clip/CorrectNeighborlyAnteaterAliens

By switching layers you dont go out of the instance and get forced to do the entire instance again, you just farm whatever boss you want extremely quickly

Resetting MC

great, no one cares. we're talking about the vernacular used in this game at this time grandpa

We should never have had fucking layering

oh holy shit that’s crazy, yeah these fags should be banned for that

i think wow is the shittiest game in existence, but even i am not this retarded.

>I'll get banned for resharding when fucking people 3 box farming all the mobs I need for a quest
Literally the only way I can kill a mob sometimes is standing where it spawns and hope I tag it before someone else. It's fucking maddening. I reshard to get away from people.

Attached: 1279165661008.jpg (600x426, 38K)

layering/channels by themselves are not a problem. the issue is
>no control over what shard you're in
>even if there's only like 4 players in a zone they could all be in different shards or the same shard depending on random factors
in ffxiv you're generally put in the lowest population shard and even then you can manually swap to the higher population ones and NOBODY fucking complains

>Resetting MC
>full set in a couple of hours
sweet

Attached: 1568210681155.jpg (750x724, 60K)

Except they perma-banned Reckful. Eat shit.

[citation needed]

>permaban in another couple hours

>layering/channels by themselves are not a problem
hard cope

>there are more ways to get banned from WoW than actually play it

notice how almost every other mmo has a similar system yet the only players that complain are from wow

shit mmos might

because wow is the only one with any players at all

Not even trying at this point. Here's you last pathetic (you).

I enjoy the game industry hitting such a new low that the Valve approach to bugs, i.e. "that was our error and not a third-party exploit so we won't punish you for our mistake", is unheard of nowadays.

Attached: 1563503788518.jpg (700x525, 23K)

wow is the only one with a layering system that you can't control

valve makes games?

More than Blizzard ever did, yes

Artifact

Attached: 1566549164762.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

>Literally the only way I can kill a mob sometimes is standing where it spawns and hope I tag it before someone else.
Not enjoying the Classic WoW experience? Perhaps you...only thought you wanted it?

switching layers isnt bannable

Its amusing how everything wrong with Classic is layering. You had to wait in line to play the game and then had to wait in line to kill quest mobs with 10% chance to drop q item and your problem is layering. How fucking delusional can you get. I keep hearing faggots arguing against flying mounts. The only thing that actually lowers travel time is somehow negative for these people. I feel like im visiting clown world

If they didn't exploit it no one would find out there was a bug. Fuck banning people.

This. Only a retard would play on Blizzard servers.

Thats only an issue in fucking lvl 1 zones
Nobody is waiting in line in any 40-60 zone

It's truly disgusting because in the past Blizzard have taken the stance that it is the players' responsibility to know when they're getting an unfair advantage through "unintended gameplay [etc]". I forgot what it was, but they banned people over something that wasn't even an exploit or bug, Blizzard had just fucked up the balance of something horribly.
>YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS TECHNIQUE THAT WE PUT IN THE GAME WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, NOW HERE'S YOUR BAN.
Wish I could remember what it was, cba to look it up atm. It was something in Reaper of Souls that was a normal gameplay mechanic and it just happened that it was much better than other options. The only reason you would have know it was an "exploit" is because you got stuff like 3x faster than other options.

A clear exploit should be an EZ ban

Wasn't layering supposed to be temporary? All the blizzdrones said once launch was done itd be removed, why is it still on the game?

t. PVE server retards, you wanna see not getting your quests done try questing in hillsbrad/STV on pvp server

okay?

It will never be removed except for on the dead servers.

its different ppl

>beg blizzard for years to make official classic servers
>demand that the game be exactly as it was in 2004
>partake in an exploit that negatively impacts the game's authenticity of being "classic"
Why?

Attached: 1564418069898.jpg (283x357, 29K)

This is a beautiful mess. Fans begged and clamored for a return to classic: a return to a more hardcore and meaningful game. And what do they do? Min/max the absolute shit out of it to the point of destroying in-game economies and ruining all sense of the original game's wonder.

>he didnt get to stv ahead of the pack
Oh you poor thing

Why wouldnt they? On a stream they got a confirmation from a gm that abusing layering in raids is OK
Also layering never existed in classic, it was fucked from the start

>60 priest, trying to put together a scholo group
>cant even find a single fucking dps to join
>literally every level 60 on the server is doing molten core except for me
what the FUCK man i just wanted to do dungeons

So you admit they are unthinking animals on the level of cattle unable to do anything other than what their instincts dictate? Ok. Honestly, if you’re a shithead in game, you’re internally a real shithead. People who would exploit layering would rob you in a moment if they knew they could get away with it. They are the people who follow the law, not because they are good people, but because they fear punishment more than they desire to be scum and engage in all sorts of thievery and evil. In the game, if there is no looming specter of punishment, their true nature comes out and we see them for what they are: human garbage.

Permabans for all these filthy animals. They are no better than beasts of the field. They have no souls.

Ah yes layers home.

Attached: The virgin Stealth rouge vs the Chad Holy Paladin.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Any bans won't matter anymore. The economy is already fucked beyond repair.

They banned preach for using the xp potion in retail, and the bald fuck was mad over it even though he knew he did something wrong. He and other streamers blamed Blizzard for leaving it in the game to be exploited.

I believe it's so interconnected with modern WoW code it's effectively impossible to remove it.
They lied once claiming there will be no sharding and layering is completely different, then they lied claiming it will be in game only at launch, and now I can't wait for them to backpedal even further when Phase 2 whatever the fuck it means goes live and blizzdrone will defend them again.

>ask for classic
>get classic with cut corners
>some people choose to use those cut corners as shortcuts
>either ignore the cut corners and fall woefully behind, or become part of the problem

Mate of mine would not tell me how he got his money for his epic mount so quick after hitting 60.
He didn't strike me as someone who has the braincapacity to play the auction house and he was suspiciously spending a whole lot of time in stratholme.
Today he was banned and just messaged me on b.net, that he can't log in anymore. I guess Blizzard is fucking up people who cheated pretty hard.

Attached: 1525373036769.jpg (578x605, 27K)

What happened here? The 100% crit talent, and Holy Shock, and Judge on the Seal, and what else?

Same brother 80 percent of players are fucking tryhard zoomy faggots. If you call them out they all just say “we are being efficient lol”. Classic needed an age barrier imo.

>getting this worked up over a game
Games exist for our enjoyment and they certainly aren't sentient beings with rights that must be respected.

If you can't see the difference between (abusing poorly written game rules for personal gain at nobody's expense) and (real life crime) then perhaps it is you who is the unthinking cattle.

It's been what? 10+ year? And yet this word still irritates me.

Attached: t word.jpg (963x288, 58K)

rogue tickled a full reck stack on him you ape

Nah. Animals deserve bans.

>literally over 2000 posts yesterday of classic cuckolds saying "where's the proof ecks deee"

is there anything more cucked than an activision tranny bros?

Attached: 1562172088028.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Switching layers to farm a dungeon's final boss without resetting and clear multiple time MC regardless of lockout is though.

all these exploits boil down to FOMO. faggots value being ahead of the curve more than the actual game itself. they wanna burn through the experience because thats what they have been conditioned to do. consume and move onto next product.

This would be harder, since most streamers abuse layering in current and classic WoW. It would be like shooting the cash cow's foot.

We are in the same boat, brotha

>white knights for neckbeard
>probably gives him money
>calls someone else a chuck
We’re reaching projection levels that shouldn’t be possible

>tfw miss the QOL changes in modern wow
>hate the classes and community in said game

Attached: 1326311262022.jpg (1021x1027, 121K)

>Well it's not my fault!
lol it literally isn't. holding players responsible for your own fuckup is bad business. where do you even draw the line at "exploit"? is every non-intentional element of a game an "exploit" that players should be punished for using? holy fuck people like you are retarded.

That’s true I guess it’s like a forest burning down. Once all the tryhard shits are burnt out it’ll be better.
Although I can only imagine the faggotry they’ll find in phase 3.

it's almost like retail wow became a skinner box of infinite grinding because the player base is a bunch of auspie retards. Reputation, artifact power, azeroth power, world quests, mysic 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 etc.

Blizzard bans people because of their own incompetence to make a bug-free game.

true. i held back from playing at all for a few weeks, and my friends are slow asf cuz they have lives

>probably human garbage excusing other human garbage
Good people do good, even if they get nothing out of it or no one is watching. It’s about kernels. If you would cheat on the game, you would cheat in real life, if you could get away with it. The kernel of who you are is there and manifest for everyone to see. You show complete disregard for others and their efforts. You think you can shit up the game world and it’s fine no worries, fuck everyone else and their experience, right? “It’s just a game. It’s just $100 dollars. It’s just some merchandise. They’ve got a billion dollars. It’s nothing.” Admit it. At your core and theirs, you’re rotten people who lie to yourselves to make you think you aren’t rotten. But at the first opportunity you have to be a slime bag without consequences, you take it and then excuse your actions, because “just vidya.” You make me sick.

All they needed to do was invest in proper servers. But they are cheap pieces of shit and don't give a damn. You watch layering is going to stay for months

Attached: 1553702419326.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>discover bug with possibility to exploit
How is it a bug? Layering was intentionally programmed into the game and Blizzard didn't take any action to people abusing it to level.

>>knowingly start exploiting for personal gain, easy farm and becoming rich as fuck
>>"Well it's not my fault! I shouldn't be held accountable for exploiting a bug for personal gains! I'm not a responsible person!"
Yes, that's exactly correct. You don't just decide to punish people on a whim for abusing your retarded system that "won't affect gameplay." Layering should never have been added in the first place.

>Break existing rule
>complain about it

I know its Yea Forums but try to have less autism. It'd be different if they knew about it, left it in, and didn't have a rule to stop players from abusing the game. I say this as someone who doesn't even play WoW/MMO's and hates Activision. You must have some sort of autism to be able to see responsibility for your actions in a sense like this. Get that ass banned fags.

t.head moderator for a large game server.

Attached: bitch.png (696x765, 142K)

>make a hammer
>tell people it’s for hitting nails to build things
>socool.jpg
>moron hits someone in the head with hammer and kills them
>why didn’t you fix it so we couldn’t do this
>this is all your fault
I swear, this world needs holy fire to cleanse it of you fucking idiots

>Layering
>Undertuned Dungeons & Raids
>Economy is ruined 2 weeks post-launch
>No Honor or BGs for months
>Class bugs out the ass
>Warlock Infernal nerfed so they don't kill lowbies
>Zoomer playerbase
this game is fucking shit and you're a cuck if you pay blizzard for this trash

Attached: 1555637329349.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>equates real life to a video game
>calling anyone else an idiot
lay off the paint chips old buddy old pal

This

So? Blizzard gave them a grace period and they were retarded enough to exploit it again, so no shit they'll be getting punished.

>ask for classic which was filled to the brim with bugs
>WTF THERES BUGS? FUCK BLIZZARD

You are embarrassing yourself

>be so autistic that you are unable to draw parallels in behavior
No wonder you fail at social interaction

im 25 and i abuse aoe farming and spellcleave

>implying the bugs were anywhere near this bad
litearlly being able to infinitely respawn any boss

What do you mean "grace period?" They didn't say anything about banning for layering because streamers were abusing it. They're only backpedaling now after it was already abused to achieve world first 60 and farm huge amounts of word mats because it was being used privately by guilds instead of Asmongold or jokerd.

Hit a nerve, huh blizzdrone.

Attached: 1567281160984.gif (250x255, 1.39M)

Based. Classic was the best thing ever for vanilla because now all the bootlicking basedboys and women are gone.

>playing the game to it's fullest
>get banned for it
So this is the mind of a nublizzdrone. So fucking indoctrinated by his beloved corporation that any sense of logic flies out of the window.

>So you admit they are unthinking animals on the level of cattle unable to do anything other than what their instincts dictate
>while he defends his favorite dev for fucking up their product
>calls others mindless cattle
I wish I could believe that this is ironic.

Attached: 1566725909869.webm (1000x563, 433K)

NOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF US YOU FUCKING RETAILFAG XIV TRANNIES BLIZZARD IS TOTALLY GOING TO BAN ANYONE WHO ABUSED THIS AND ANYONE WHO ALSO SOLD ITEMS TO THE ABUSERS (except my favorite streamer) EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY BASED LAYERING IS A GOOD SYSTEM WITH A FEW BUGS ALRIGHT

Attached: tantrum wojak.gif (570x537, 58K)

>see door unlocked
>break into house
>get arrested
>it's not my fault I robbed your place! It's YOUR fault for not locking your door!

They are retards who will defend blizzard to the death because they've devoted their best years to a shitter warhammer ripoff
>it's the first invite test of course they didn't have time to remove layering!
>beta just started they will remove it later
>beta just ended they will remove it before it goes live its not going live
>it'll just be there at launch
>THREE WEEKS ISN'T LONG, THEY WILL REMOVE LAYERING ANY DAY NOW
it's exactly the buggy mess we thought it would be. Everyone saw this coming

Attached: 1548780361942.png (375x409, 124K)

this but unironically

Is this your first online game, zoomer?

>being so autistic that you think actions in real life should be used as a metric for behavior in a fucking video game
I don't think you know enough about me to gauge my social skills but I'd be willing to bet a shiny nickel you have awkward body movements and hate eye contact.

I have to think that the biggest exploiters are the biggest autists. They seem incapable of actually being immersed in the world and can only view the game as a series of math equations and systems to exploit. Literally could be matrix fucking code with zero immersion and they’d get the same dopamine hit. You can’t have nice things because you’d be just as happy with dogshit. You think “making the most” of the game is trying to break it instead of having an immersive adventure in a world someone painstakingly crafted for you. You’re damaged. Like your brain is fucked to the point that you can’t even be transported in your mind. You literally hit the buttons to make the most efficient, soulless experience and then move onto the next like a swarm of fucking locusts.

>Add one change
>Ruin the game

Attached: 1567542198464.png (249x249, 34K)

>when you realize all the content is already ready so the classic team is doing literally nothing now

these blizzdrone analogies are fucking terrible, can someone make a food analogy so we can settle this once and for all?

What about it?

>watching Yea Forums orbit the micropopulation of autistic players while everyone else is just leveling up and having fun
You honestly don't deserve an internet connection you low gene pool faggot

>make a door, put "EVERYONE WELCOME!" sign on it
>get told by pretty much everyone that this is a bad idea
>ignore it
>everyone goes in your house
>some people take stuff
>WTF why did this happen?

Just kind of funny. They could totally add on more content for the end of classic and have fun with it but we all know that's beyond them.

Are my bois cumin' back?

>seething tradefag seeks refuge on a WoW thread
Stay mad

Attached: 1566277630848.jpg (831x960, 81K)

Its like if you slice the wrong color bellpeppers and leave too much flesh while somehow getting seeds everywhere

Literally Westfall Server ATM

EXPLOIT EARLY

EXPLOIT OFTEN

this is just a cash grab for them
blizzard is a mobile company now

>You've seen the code base? How do you know it's "spaghetti code"?
the whole game is coded on the bag, take a fucking guess
how do you walk in 2 legs is a surprise

>thieves get arrested
>"WTF the door was open!"

>find good way to use certain things in a game
>get baned and lose money
quality company
can't wait to give it more money

>order pizza for $15/month
>decide one day to eat it crust-first
>little kids who hate crust throw a fit because they don't like how you eat pizza
>pizza company gets angry and bans you from ever eating pizza again, even from somewhere else

I will never forget the day they said the code was so bad they couldn't change the backpack size without breaking everything. Couldn't stop laughing

well if you let the door open what you expected? a fucking welcome party?
thats why whatever's left on the ground is picked by people . because its no on your fucking pants

Which is completely arbitrary. You could get banned for looting questmobs if those mobs respawn too quickly. It's deranged and why players getting banned from online services should necessarily compel an instant and complete refund of all the money they've spent on the product up to that point.

Sadly, gamers are unironically the biggest bootlicking cucks on the planet, so they'd rather eat their corporate overlords' shit than complain for even a second, unless it's to screech in anger about somebody else being allowed to eat even more of it.

I miss things like being able to buy enchants on AH, or send them to alts with the scribe thing, and stuff like that. Don't like insta-teleport lfg or flying mounts that much

Banning you from classic bans you from retail too right? I know Blizz won't have the balls to perma asmongold but it would be pretty fucking funny if they did.

I don’t defend Blizz. They fucked up. I also expect people to behave. Just because the bank leaves the vault unlocked does not mean you are free to walk in and take what you want. This is literally what you are defending...that it’s fine to walk in and take because the bank screwed up. I would genocide everyone of you fucks because you are literally the reason we can’t have nice things. You’re a disease. Sign me up for death squads, because we’re making civilization great again and it starts with a culling of the ethically bankrupt animals.

>planned """"punishment""" for those who exploited
>literally 40% or more of your own community
>nearly every single server economy compromised for months even if a single person goes unbanned
>blizzard cannot ban 40% or more of their own community

this is completely unable to be fixed without a total rollback of every existing server by at least two weeks, the game's economy has been irreversibly fucked and cannot recover. this affects everyone, down to even the most casual once-a-week player

what an absolute shitfest. i doubt they ever remove layering, and i'd bet money that you can even do weird shit like use different layers of ongoing battlegrounds once they release that too

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>playing the game is stealing
Yeah you are right, blizzard is stealing money from you by forcing you to pay for a bfa subscription to play classic

Just in case people don't play classic, EVERYONE did this. There will be no punishments because they aren't going to ban 90% of classic players.

(You)

Its took them 12 fucking years to add 2 slots to the backpack. Ive been in the field for almost a decade now and I still cant really understand what the fuck was so dependent on the backpack or how it got there
Did some retard decide to use the same X for backpack size to initialize all synchronous world actions or something?

I think I know enough to state you’re soulless cattle.

people who did it multiple times in raids will proably get banned or items deleted

dont forget to let the car keys on when you leave your car retard

i made the mistake of making my class on BFA and it's like going from driving an old lada to driving a new mercedes or something
yeah it doesn't have the charm of your old shitbox but it's comfortable and fast as hell, and getting from point a to point b doesn't require duct tape and a prayer (for the record i don't like lfg teleports or flying mounts either)

>reaching this hard because you're worried that your blatant cheating is going to get you banned
Just don't abuse a known exploit next time, you fucking idiot. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?

Not a chance.

it's hilarious because this has been known since like a weak after launch but blizzard somehow missed it. So unless they plan to undo everyone's progress they are fucked. It's been like two weeks of the economy getting fucked

don't act like game-breaking autists are "la résistance"

I don't think asmongold used the exploit.

raids are the least possible place people get banned unless you are a shit retarded streamer
>everyone gets items
>no one reports anyone

You have to remember the people designing the game are retards. Many of them like double art degree Tiggle never held a real job, never had any software experience, and were hired because they were friends of upper management.

defending them won't save you, cucklet. you're not one of them. you'll never be one of them. you're a loser like the rest of us, except you seem oddly happy with it. well, I guess we all find out own ways to cope

It makes me think everyone's first MMO was Toontown yet I know a majority of WoW players don't care or are too young to know about a grindfest kids MMO.

>esl trying to use analogies
This is sad

>literally 40% or more of your own community
more like 5%

Why didn't they make it like it actually was in 2004 is the actual question, 5-man private server teams did a way better job of producing faithful rolling content private servers

cant be that retarded can u?

5% of the total playerbase but easily a big chunk of the raiding players. Like the people actually doing end game content have been at this for weeks.

And knowing blizzard there will be a lot of innocent players caught in the cross hairs.

Why are you acting so righteous about something so small? Go out and find a real cause to support, autist.

la résistance? this is basic consumer protections. I don't like some shit I buy from anywhere else, I go complain to them, they give me my money back. and then they give me some free shit to keep me happy. only gamers would go complain about the shit they bought, get kicked in the nust, and then go on to defend the nutkick as justified. you make normies look principled. fucking low-tier wannabes.

Actual 2004 vanilla was more harsh on hybrid classes and you would go back into the huntard problem rather than the zoomage one.

I thought it was a security and/or convenience issue? They could control it better/guard against hackers if they used the Legion client as a base rather than the 2004 version. Also probably modern hardware compatability. I know every time I play a vanilla private server I need a screen hack or my eyes start bleeding, I think it's the FoV or something but it's not made for modern screens.

Took blizzard awhile to ruin retail wow but wow classic got ruined within two weeks. At this point anyone that plays crap from em deserves to have wasted time

They did not invite you to exploit layering, especially when layering wasn't supposed to work in instances at all (why would it?).

Money. They don't want to pay for good servers. The private servers could easily handle thousands of people in one zone without a problem meanwhile classic shits itself if the zone isn't layered a dozen times over
>youtube.com/watch?v=nu-JMqNTn-M
it's all about Blizzard not giving a shit and wanting to save money

>nd knowing blizzard there will be a lot of innocent players caught in the cross hairs.
>innocent
That’s what everyone claims. I don’t buy it for a second. The salt will be immense and a large number of them will be “dindu nuffin”

>why do you care that corporations can steal from you?
why do you care to defend them?

because you have to, right? if you agree that what they're doing is right, it causes you no irritation when it happens. it is how the world should be. so you feel compelled to defend them. this is how the world must be. otherwise, lighting could strike you too.

Maybe, maybe not. Someone in one of these threads said he did but I don't watch him so I can't confirm or deny it.

Players didnt want them to add layering either

Sounds more like an aggravated dev who is mad that the classic team couldn't even manage to copy paste the code properly and now try's to vent on people who are calling them out on it.
Either that or some marketng team member from blizzard or activision who needs to protect blizzards crumbling public image.

Why do you guys always pull this argument out? Being in an online/fantasy setting doesn't suddenly mean that common sense and decency no longer exist. All video games aren't some lawless wild west where you should be able to do anything you want without repercussion.

Blizzard fans are the most pathetic group of people

imagine how much he's going to rage if he gets banned lol
You think he'd finally give up and play something else?

Have you ever interacted with the wow playerbase? The are surpassed by their social autism only by moba fags

The servers would literally not be working right now if they didnt have layering. Like the amount of people in each zone would just cause it to crash because its above their server's expectancy.

well i never got banned and i used to do that kind of things during tbc and cataclysm
but i bet you think bots get banned too despite me using the same fishing bot for 12 years for 14 hours straight every day

Increase number of servers

Why are wow players such beta? Runescape players dropped the game when eoc came out and never returned until they removed all trash and released old school. Blizzard sort of did same thing but they add layering and the wow community just accepted it and gave em money anyways

Yeah but they have developers. Hundreds of people at least capable of code monkey work, maybe even a few software engineers. Did nobody think to just make the backpack initialize to a new parameter and leave the old parameter for whatever it was that was so vital? Just like

//DO NOT TOUCH THIS
float bpsize = 16
//DO NOT TOUCH THIS

double bpsizeNEW = 18

Some exploits are fun and fine, like maybe there's a way to skip or cheese a boss that they were too retarded to implement correctly.
Other exploits are bullshit and not fine, like ones that let you bypass instance limits.

Why didn't they ban the people siphoning gold and gear to streamers?
It's clearly wrong and not an intended way to play the game.

Then it'll be like retail where 75% are dead after a few months and they wont be able to fix that. It would be better if they did what they SAID that were going to do and put a cooldown on switching layers. No idea why this never happened.

>multi billion dollar company cant afford a server

Addiction and sunk cost fallacy.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU STUPID GOD DAMN BLIZZ DRONE SCALING ARCHITECTURE HAS EXISTED FOR FUCKING YEARS

>As a reminder, Blizzard’s End User License Agreement 112 defines cheats as “methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.”

Wait, where's their list of expressly authorized ways to play the game?

You know you cant actually just throw money at a problem until its fixed right? Theres still physical limitations of what modern server infrastructure can achieve.

They don’t like the truth if the matter that online games are like alcohol. It lowers inhibitions and true personalities come out. People don’t want to face the fact that if they act like human garbage, they ARE human garbage. So they lie to themselves and construct some stupid idea that “it’s just vidya”.
>faithful in least, faithful in much
This is the truth. In vidya they can be anonymous and can get away with more bad behavior...so they do it. Because that’s what they are. The only thing that holds them back irl are laws that would punish them or social ostracism and shame for things that are just assholish. These things are far less in play in game, so they are free to be the trash that they are and then act surprised when they are called out.

What the fuck are you talking about? Common sense and decency? How is exploiting an exploit NOT common sense? That's literally how the game is played. You don't fucking play the game as the devs intended it to, that would be a shitty retarded game, because devs are fucking retards. You play the game as YOU figure out how to play it best, solving problems in ways the devs never anticipated. That's the fun of the game. The only people whose opinions on how you play the game you should care about is those of the people you play with.

And in what world is playing a game well "indecent"? Is this harrison-bergeron?

So will you ever stop seething? Is making 50 classic rage threads a day just your life now?

Attached: 1552584312756.jpg (292x245, 26K)

How did it handle players 15 years ago? You are fucking stupid stop posting

It's been like this since forever, they are just really beta. Even when they play other games you can smell the blizzdrone stench emanating off of them. Seriously they'll go to a game like xiv and whine and moan that they have to actually pay the game and immediately look for the microtransactions to skip the content. They actually spend their money to not have to play the game.

>tfw farmed 6 void robe patterns with guildies and flasks with this

>not banned

How does someone generate a post this simultaneously stupid and ignorant?

You're replying to a person who has been in a frothing at the mouth rage over a video game for close to a month.

You’re probably a piece of shit and you don’t even know it.

It doesn't exist. It literally means "we can ban you for any reason at any time".

for the love of god share this bot, i fucking hate fishing but it's so damn useful

I can understand why someone would want to minmax and do the most efficient strategies to level and gear up like people are doing with dungeon spam, but all developers have to draw the line at exploiting unintended mechanics. Its ruins the online/competitive environment when someone abuses a bug because now everyone else has to do it to keep up. You agreed to these rules in the first place, regardless of if you read them.

you're wasting your time they are idiots

Theres more people playing Classic that there was back in vanilla by a large margin. They didn't have nearly as many population issues.

I think corporations should suck my fat cock if they want to violate my property rights, but I also think people who cheat or otherwise are scum in multiplayer videogames necessarily forefeit their right to their 'property'.
If every Chinese gold seller bot or hacker that gets banned is entitled to a full refund, there would either be no videogame anymore or there would be no policy banning chink goldbotters.

You can go make your own videogame where nobody gets banned for egregiously cheating or breaking the rules, see how fuckin long THAT community lasts.

>i can't laugh at people who fall because thats not sociable acceptable
consider suicide

It doesn't. There have been countless times where an exploit is found and players aren't punished. It basically comes down to how hard the community rages. Zoomers are losing their shit so I'd expect bans this time

>accuse your enemy of doing what you do
all you lunatics' bizarre posts and deranged behaviour makes perfect sense after reading rules for radicals.

you're insane and evil, so you assume everyone else is as well. and (you) need big brother to constantly directly restrain you due to your insanity and evil, so you assume everyone else does as well.

Valve
>Accidentally breaks their economy for a day due to an exploit, blames themselves for it and come up with an incredibly fair solution
Blizzard
>Nah you guys knew what you were doing so now we’re gonna get rid of the people that participated in the exploit even though it was our fault

Attached: A0C5AACE-5A28-4434-8247-EB7AF83FF4CD.jpg (900x740, 108K)

Im going to pull out my trump card. Prepare yourself. If they could have done it, they would have. Its a multi-billion dollar company filled with industry professionals. They know more than you about how to maintain server infrastructure. You are merely idea guys.

It’s an MMO. You are literally playing with everyone on your server and impacting them in some way. Their opinion matters. Go play a single player game, you tremendous faggot.

>community spends their life trying to find exploits
>exploits get fixed
>find new exploits
>repeat
dunno, seems fun to me and worth playing as long as isn't pvp related

Can he? I think his only choices are to get a new account or to off himself.

This thread is surreal.

Attached: 1563836535764.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's not a physical limitation of the hardware that they're encountering you dumb fuck it's the fact that their game isn't optimized for shit on the backend.

I DINDU NUFFIN I SWEA

Attached: 1547669110085.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Actually, I’d take you for a helicopter ride, you sack of shit. If you are going to be an unethical piece of trash, I’m throwing you in the oven. Literal NPCs here thinking that cheating is somehow excused. Fuck that. RWDS when?

How are they violating your rights? You literally agreed to these rules when you purchased and installed the product. Its not their fault you choose not to read it. You can complain that they shouldn't do it in the first place, but why shouldn't a company be allowed to maintain rules and remove people from their privately owned online environment?

HELP BLIZZARD IS VIOLATING THE NAP BY BANNING ME FROM THEIR SERVICES

>I cheat and make excuses for it and shift the blame but I’m somehow a good person because I say so

I've saw Ziqo doing this, Veruki, Soda, but ofc they won't be banned.

Just waiting for the bans

Attached: 1540597992358.gif (150x150, 93K)

you dumb niggers realize that private server players have written down HUNDREDS of these exploits so that when this shit finally dropped, the economy of every server would be destroyed in 1 month and the gold would go down in value massively

How many private servers had layering?

Venturi and Soda. Yep. How else would Venruki have Rivendare’s Charger this quickly. It’s a joke.

>>literally over 2000 posts yesterday of classic cuckolds saying "where's the proof ecks deee"
i fucking doubt that, link the archive

What rule was actually broken? Sounds like a clever use of game mechanics to me.

>Seriously they'll go to a game like xiv and whine and moan that they have to actually pay the game and immediately look for the microtransactions to skip the content. They actually spend their money to not have to play the game.
maybe i'm projecting my own tired gamer life onto them but i think a lot of blizzard fans/wow players are just really tired by now, they've given their all for 15 years and when they finally leave wow to other games they realize they have to quest/grind all over again

Go fuck yourself ancap nigger. Coercive and unavoidable license agreements that you are forced to sign to use a product aren't legally or morally binding. The company could put whatever the fuck in there, they could demand your firstborn son, it doesn't mean shit and it's not a contract or an agreement with any weight behind it.

Private companies can suck my fat cock and I will shove their privately owned property right up your ass.
Fuck your bootlicking retard brain.

>i cheat
i don't use cheats
i just use the terrain in fun ways to reach zones to see things differents or avoid damage by placing myself in terrain that shouldn't hit the attacks
sorry guess when you are about to get hit , you don't avoid it

>Spirit

Attached: 1567597480617.png (346x608, 280K)

which second life mod is this

>Do dungeons
>Money stolen

>Coercive and unavoidable license agreements that you are forced to sign to use a product aren't legally or morally binding.

Should people not be allowed to throw you out of their house if you break stuff, become violent, insult them, etc? The entirety of modern society is based around enforcing property rights. Clearly the contract has weight behind it since they can and do remove you for breaking the rules and the law has rarely if ever stopped them.

Attached: Whyjak.png (1500x1400, 92K)

>toons
anyone who uses this term referring g to their avatar or character needs to be shot froma cannon out of helicopter into a
volcano

CLASSIC IS DEAD

Shouldn't have gone out of your way to deliberately bypass the developer intended dungeon limit by exploiting a bug, then.

just fucking play retail then

>defends Blizzard
>d-dude you're soulless cattle
lmao, you can't even make this shit up

back to retail we go boys...

SNAP

>Joe lets you into his house as long as you agree to take your shoes off at the door and not make a mess
>You come in and say fuck the rules and track dirt everywhere
>He kicks you out
>HELP ME JOE HAS VIOLATED THE NAP IM BEING OPPRESSED

Attached: c2shb.png (3222x598, 706K)

>only Timmy should get to play video games
fuck off. this retarded reasoning would result in banning people for using damage meters, for parsing time trials, for theorycrafting, for reading guides (all of which are things that "everyone else has to do to keep up")... you're arguing for the removal of the GAME from the game, saying that it should just be a fancy IRC layer.

And yeah, all of these "exploit unintended mechanics", because ALL good strategies do that. Imagine, if every bossfight was designed only to be defeated in one way, and if you defeat it by e.g. saving all your cooldowns for the last 5% so it skips past its enrage, then you get banned because hey you exploited the ability to skip past its enrage! Or maybe you only bring 2 healers instead of 6 to push enough DPS and skip all the healing-heavy phases? Oops, you weren't supposed to skip those! Banned!

Oh wait, those were "intended" exploits of game mechanics, weren't they, faggot? fuck off. it's all arbitrary. if they like the """exploit""" then it's "clever use of game mechanics". if they don't like it then it's "exploitation" and needs to be punished.
maybe you can draw the line at totally incoherent stuff like e.g. throwing bombs at the floor at the lich king causing it to explode or respawn or whatever it did; something that clearly very clearly isn't supposed to happen because damage abilities shouldn't make parts of the game map appear or disappear

but jumping through phases to kill mobs faster or whatever? everything is working exactly as intended and it's not at all obvious to anyone that this is unintended because this is exactly the sort of shit people do all the time and get away with. shit, I've """exploited""" stuff like this, like by killing instantly respawning mobs as part of a world quest that nobody knew about because it didn't show on the world map due to a bug. should I be banned? fuck off

Again
>Do dungeons
>Money stolen

As someone who recently quit XIV this is a bad move. XIV is better played as an RPG you sub only 1-2 times per expansion. You absolutely shouldn't perpetually sub to it.

More like
>Joe didn’t “say” you could take off your shoes, so you don’t
>Joe then gets mad at you for not taking off your shoes

where's the food analogy?

pservers are full of subhuman thirdworlders, who only play because they're free. people who gravitate towards any free to play game are the most subhuman niggers on the globe. the paywall is the main reason I was excited for Classic having played a pserver.

>corporations aren't allowed to trap you into shit by forcing you to 'agree' to their terms in order to use their service, EULAs are not binding contracts
>wow does that mean you want people to break your stuff

Attached: Smooth.png (387x289, 107K)

lmao you are trying too hard. Should have said wooden nickle

ITT autistic free serverfags who got banned cry about how abusing mechanics is like totally legit, while a bunch of other idiots who don't even play join in the conversation.

Holy fuck Yea Forums get it together.
What is it about classic that bring on so much retarded crazy?

Using third party applications is not part of the game just because you want it to be. XIV bans people for it and WoW doesn't since WoW encourages addons as part of the game and XIV doesn't.

Theres a huge difference between "Boss does an AoE and you're supposed to walk left to avoid it but someone uses an item that lets them soak the damage" and "A guy finds out that some obscure level 12 engineering tool one shots the max level boss and decides he must make the most of it before its found out and fixed."

this is why i wont resub until Warlocks get Dreadsteed from DM, and TBC.

Attached: 13eab47ce7a8ca224f1bee7112c9138f9e7fac14.jpg (1000x2999, 2.38M)

They'll have to. Once the server populations die down to

They literally do tell you in the EULA, etc. You just chose to ignore them and cover your ears going lalalala as if not reading user agreements means they don't apply to you.

>trap you into shit
Who forced you to play WoW?

>corporations aren't allowed to trap you into shit by forcing you to 'agree' to their terms in order to use their service, EULAs are not binding contracts
You could always just not play the video game if "dont cheat" is too high a bar for you to clear

I play for free regardless. I’m here to laugh at every hypocrite that bashed Valve over something similar

If you disagree with a company being able to ban you from their online environment and you know they will, don't buy their products?

I mean it's kinda on you for tracking your muddy footprints on his nice carpet. Can't you see that is clearly a faux-pas?

>Find something the devs forgot to take out of fix
>Devs panic and ban everyone instead of being reasonable
Nah. It’s not in the EULA

Not often you hear people complain that a game isn't enough of a skinner box for them

holy fucking shit you're stupid

>theres a retard at blizzard who decides a level 12 engineering tool shouldn't or should do that

>toons

My shoes aren’t muddy though, Joe is just being a passive aggressive woman and not telling me directly not to do something

Kind of like blizzard is right now

Not having the capability of understanding what someone else feels is one of the major markers of autism

The developers have given multiple interviews at Blizzcon and have stated the game is written in C, and they frequently use pointer manipulation for basically everything. Your character sheet, backpack, bank, and bags are all part of a static array and they manipulate the pointer to determine where to put a looted item and do checks on your proximity to a bank to determine if you're able to access your bank or not. When this works, it means your game will be super efficient memory and CPU wise and run on a toaster, but one small mistake and you just opened up an Olive Garden.

>Mfw have chill guild of like 40 people
>No layer abusers or metafags
>Talk shit about each other the whole time

>Do dunegon
>Get to specific boss and kill them
>Use layering to keep killing them over and over without having to reclear the dungeon, in an obviously unintended manner.
>MONEY STOLE
How much were you dropped on the head as a child?

They pretty much never ban someone who runs into an exploit and does it 1-2 times before realizing its unintended. They ban people who do it hundreds of times for days.

This reminds me of a time the first or second level in Halo Reach had a repeatable part due to the games auto checkpoint saving, that you could call in an air strike on a a huge group of covenant, reload the checkpoint and keep repeating for in game currency to buy shit in fire fight mode or something.

I remember Bungie banned people for this and the forum users were okay with this and some admitted to doing this and asked to be punished too.

You literally agree that your account and shit is blizzards property and they can do whatever they want without any 'proper' justification when you create an account.

I don't disagree with banning cheaters though, you smoothbrained retards. I never said anything of the sort, I've advocated earlier for the banning of cheaters and exploiters, my reply chain with this retard is exclusively about the ancap bullshit and not specifically about blizzard banning cheaters.

You're playing an MMO. You should expect a skinner box if you're paying a sub fee for it. Yet the producer literally tells people to unsub from his game and go play something else for awhile until more patches come out.

>thinks calling out unethical animals is equivalent to defending Blizzard
It doesn’t matter what game or activity it is, if you’re just going to cheat, you aren’t anything but garbage. Fuck Blizzard. And fuck you even more. You are literally the type of person that is responsible for us not having nice things.

>feelings
ehhhhhh

Blizzard has been doing this shit since 04 bro.

>my reply chain with this retard is exclusively about the ancap bullshit
Take off your shoes tyrone, we dont live in section 8 so we actually need to take care of our house

It's basically if you go to Sneed's (Formerly Chuck's) and you feed then right afterwards, seed.

A lot of wacky shit happens with coding my man. People forget to implement things working/not working with every single item, spell, etc in the game. Its how the saronite bomb incident happened in Wrath where some guy found out EXPLOSIVES actually made platforms reappear.

Yes they are, they are clearly muddy, and they're leaving tracks. Anybody can tell that your muddy tracks are not good for the carpet in Joe's house, but you're leaving them there anyway.
Why would you do this to Joe? Do you not see that he will get mad?

Nah, that’s horseshit. They could handle this in a much more PR positive way but instead they’re just being assholes about it.

>People forget to implement things working/not working
its called testing

they can you dumb retail shitter

Attached: D7DryglVsAAYu-d.png (960x939, 447K)

Thanks, I didn't think anyone would deliver on what the issue was. That also sounds like a pretty clear exploit, not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

You can test for days, weeks, months and still have obscure things slip through the cracks. Do you think developers when they make new content go in and place down every toy, throw every item, cast every nonsense spell at every mechanic they put out at the odd slim chance theres a buggy interaction? Enjoy having content patches take a year then.

But let’s be honest, Blizz should have had a real beta test and not a streamer ad campaign. They fucked this up.

But exploiters deserve permabans.

This is the sole reason why Vanilla is so shit and TBC is so glorious.

Attached: 1dc3f6dca5e06f3147843836a1338786.jpg (1905x1000, 982K)

It's 1000 rn

If nobody gives the details of the exploit, that enables a gaggle of shitposting redditors who don't actually play the game to run around funposting about how their money is getting stolen for playing the game.
Once it's clearly identified as an exploit those retards lose a bit of steam, that's why there's usually no information or misinformation.

Your backpack is part of an array with no gaps. Making the backpack variable size would mean having to move its position in the array to a place with space. Doing this, however, would break all of the hard coded "loot to position X" code.

Fucking this. Hate the game, not the player.

Just introduce a reward system for reporting bugs.

Man I love hearing about ridiculous stuff like this, it makes me feel better about my own personal achievements seeing how absolutely incompetent software developers can be.

yes but people who think they will drop it for phase 2 are delusionnal

And actually admit fault? Not Blizzard

I-It’s not spaghetti code!

All big game code is spaghetti.
Doing a clear exploit is still grounds to get shitcanned.

Software development has changed a lot in the last 20 years. Back in the late 90s and early 2000s the idea of doing brittle things with pointers so your code could run on a weak computer was seen as a strength, "look how good our developers are, they were able to code X and run it on Y." We now know that maintainability is almost always the best quality to aim for when coding because stronger hardware will almost always eventually come out, it will almost always fix any performance problems, and the person changing this code in the future might not be you. Yes, some developers use this as an excuse to write pajeet tier code that is really inefficient, but your average developer will know "hmm, I could use a LinkedList or an array for this backpack/character sheet/bank system; I'll go with the LinkedList so it can be more flexible in the future, even if it takes up more memory now."

Not by Valve’s standards, cock sucker

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 68K)

I assume they'll just turn off layering once a server's average population hits some number and most servers will get this, but some of the bigger ones like Whitemane or Herod will always have it turned on. I also think they opened too many realms and they're going to have to end up merging smaller servers anyways which was exactly what they said they wanted to avoid by having layering.