Devil May Cry: Eurojank Edition comes out tomorrow

Devil May Cry: Eurojank Edition comes out tomorrow

are you hyped Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2AApQIUfiA

store.steampowered.com/app/887720/Devils_Hunt/

Attached: ss_e5ce7898f0a58647e45ef4493233acda9b4bfbf7.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itivM0vC8SA
twitter.com/DioramaDigital/status/1170124905008025601
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It looks so fucking slow.

Why can't they make the combat faster? Tell me there's a turbo mode somewhere. Still, I'm getting it anyways, maybe it'll be a fun ride, hopefully.

>3:40
this is cuhrazyee

How did this fly under the radar?

probably cuz it looks like shit lmao, just look at that fucking gameplay

This hurts to look at. What's wrong with Europeans

that's honestly the problem I have with western action games, shit's always too slow and hits never have any real impact

This is more like a nu-God of War clone.

>Europians
Russian game, 1C is the publisher.

Attached: 14770283794381.jpg (463x538, 122K)

*DmC: Eurojank Edition

Attached: FTFY.png (421x293, 113K)

nope, it's made by polish company

Then it makes even more sense.

reminds me of those early ps3/x360 gen era games when 3rd person action games were blooming. there were lots of these half assed janky trash.

It's a slav game made on a budget of vodka and cigarettes. What are you expecting?

>hits never have any real impact
That's why they just shake the screen. A lot. Like holy shit, why is the screen shaking so much.

looks more like nu god of war. but even cheaper.

Kinda off-topic, but seeing this game made me realize that there are next to no martial arts games. There's Shenmue, Yakuza, Sleeping Dogs , fighting games and that's it? I thought people liked martial arts movies.

Yakuza works more on anime powerlevel logic than martial arts.

I'm still waiting on brazilian bayonetta

Ah fuck
youtu.be/itivM0vC8SA

Jackie Chan's Stuntmaster, Jet Li's Rise to Honor, The Bouncer, God Hand, Urban Reign, Kingdom of Paradise, all those old beat em ups, and probably more I'm missing.

Doesn't play much like Bayonettta, so you think Plat can teach 'em a thing or two?
twitter.com/DioramaDigital/status/1170124905008025601

Rise to honor was sick and revolutionary back in the day.

Real overlooked and a dead game now but Absolver is very much a martial arts game.

Looks boring and slow and the animations are below average.

>those hit reactions
>those animations
This looks really bad.

that context sensitive climbing looks like stiff and slow as fuck, like not even OoT looked that rigid. why not just give him a jump?

>3:30

That is the most pathetic, limp dicked head stomp I've ever seen in my life holy shit. The whole thing reminds me of a low budget early PS3 title.

Attached: 1551511656378.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

it actually looks more like recent god of war but even more shit

It doesn't look anything like that game. Looks more like Darksiders III.

>The whole thing reminds me of a low budget early PS3 title.
I miss those days, late PS2 early PS3 were filled with such wonderful garbage like Dark Sector. PS4 is lacking in mediocre budget titles since they're almost all pixel shit and VNs now

Nigga Yurops have released way better games than mutts have over the last few years.
Also that's a Ruskie game retard.

Attached: hitman.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>over the shoulder "cinematic camera"
>abilities on cooldown
>even the goddamn interface
its just game doing such poor fucking job emulating it, but you can still see the bits of it

Also
>No jump button
>No air combos

I forgot about the old beat em ups, but I've never heard about the other games you listed (except God Hand). Gonna check them out.

Absolver had a nice premise, but the execution wasn't good enough imo.

Bayonetta plays like shit so hopefully not

His foot actually decelerates coming down. It's pretty amazing.

>floaty animations
>no impact whatsoever
>those textures
>can't jump
>that dodge
>punch until prompt for AWESOME execution animation
damn this looks really, really bad and nothing at all like DMC.

Why would anyone play this when dmcV exists.
There's literally no reason to play this

would you look at that, the faces actually look attractive and not ugly

I hope you aren't being serious.

Attached: devils-hunt.jpg (650x366, 37K)

>that camera shake when running
guess I'll pass

the UI is brutal and so is are sound affects. I like janky games but not sure if I can get behind this one. I'm assuming the devs are pretty new so I'd like them to continue to hone their skills

I remember seeing this on Niche Gamer. What the fuck were they thinking with that trailer? No impact, combat looks slow and clunky and generally everything looks floaty.

>Make jank as fuck action game
>Cant even be bothered to put in fun animations and sound effects that make the jank at least enjoyable.

Goddamnit.

Even fucking Morrowind and Bloodlines understood that if youre gonna have trash combat then at least make the sound effects meaty and fun.

Attached: 1358209361189.png (457x396, 184K)