Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 65D1651F-AC73-4BD3-9848-83898C5E2978.jpg (1242x1327, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/245/4923/1227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh no no no wait until they open the menu in split screen

Looks like your neck is going to hurt

What do you mean? I don't have the game

What's wrong with that? If they both wanna do that then good for them really.

>using video games and reddit cred to cope with yor childless marriage

hope they fuck

it lags like a motherfucker, if you move the cursor in the menu it makes the game unplayable for the other person

Fucking hell do any other fanbase reach these levels of cringe

Every popular western game and weebshit will have similar cringe in its fanbase

>giving your money away to a useless sponge for 18 years
When I die I die. There's no magic "legacy" that's somehow going to benefit me in my dead future.

>playing boredomlands when you can have sex
I will never understand normalfags.

I love my child but sometimes I envy the childless. You wouldn't say that if you weren't lonely all your life.

It's kinda cute, though.

>hobby musician
peak soi

Lol and the split screen is all buggy and shitty.

incels seething because they can't play goty borderlands 3 with their SA

same they look happy so good for them

Anyone who posts reddit screencaps should honestly actually unironically kill themselves.

can't they just play the game without making some le ebin quirky pillow fort for reddit creD?

Cringe.

Attached: 7EDAE778-40DA-4217-B08E-2B58413DD7EC.jpg (1242x1498, 920K)

Imagine doing all of this things just to avoid having sex with each other

Attached: gif.gif (220x220, 38K)

it's how incels cope with people enjoying their lives

Once you've done it a few hundred times, it's no longer sitting at the front of your mind all the time. They'll probably have sex later.

>The Shame Station

>low test reddit cuck
Checks out

As boomer with alot of married with child friends
They are all unhappy and stressed all the time
Just lately a ‘girl’ friend had a crying attack when she went to visit me
How she hates her job and life and kids yadda yadda
And she was one of the few who always seemed like she enjoyed beeing a mother
While my guy friends never have time for anything because they work and are busy with the wife and children didn’t have sex in years (not months, years...)
So much for coping...

>le
what a cock sucking filthy little faggot you must be
send number, ill give you dick picks to drool over

She will once her bull shows up. The pillow fort and BL3 was just set up for her husband to play when she's getting drilled by bbc.

It would be cute if you come home and find your girl and her friend built it for fun. The fact a grown man is involved in this just make it embarrassing

Extremely obvious astroturfing. They've been all over Reddit doing this shit for BL3.

What do you think the cushions on the floor are for incel

>E3
>OMG LETS BUILD FORTS!!
>Somebody else does it just because
>Cringe
You guys and your double standards

>b-b-but what about securing the future of the white race like my friends at /pol/ always told me

wow, this must be my lucky day

Attached: 1564506287762.jpg (599x470, 170K)

You were probably cucked anyway and thus childless

Why is it that /pol/ just can't stop thinking about black cock?
>b-b-but muh boogeyman
Fuck off, you're not fooling anyone. This is /pol/ shit.

Can you even imagine writing this post? Being such fucking retard NPC subhuman you have to defend childless life? What will you do for next 50 years without kids? Snort ethanol and hope you will die young? Children should be there for you when you are old and have someone to give something to. Stop being fucking retard.

Yea pretty much this
The truth is everyones coping

Attached: 1541966558755.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Not everyone's a fucking peasant who needs to be taken care of

you're right, life is meaningless
might as well kill yourself now and get it over with

I'm sorry you don't have a gf you can do stupid shit with :)

>What will you do for next 50 years without kids?
Enjoy my money and my freedom, mostly.

>hehheh marriage children and family is what leads to a meaningless life
>ill just stay a child forever and never grow or have any responsibilities
why is our generation so fucking stupid

I went and visited my friend who is married with a daughter yesterday to drop off some weed. He truly is joyless. I can't even spend a lot of time with him anymore because he's such a miserable bastard. I get it though, I don't even have a wife or kid and I don't have time for fucking anything anymore so I can only imagine how much worse it is for parents.

americans, not even once

You will pay for this dearly. Eat shit you dumb retards.

That's actually a cuck shed for the husband to play Borderlands 3 in while Tyrone the Nigger of 12 Inches slams his wife and permanently ruins her vagina for anything but other niggers or horses.

Are they midgets? The size of that bed is too small.

it's like you're implying the only two ways to live life are as a breeder or an enternal manchild

Explain the purpose of having children without invoking religion or some imaginary legacy that you'll be too dead to care about.

*ahem* it’s actually a cuck FORT, don’t belittlr the wife’s efforts

what are you gonna do, vasectomize me?

poor kid. i hope he grows up better than you

Sorry bud didn't mean to strike a nerve. You clearly have some kind of connection with being cucked.

Since when did any of you idiots care about who has children or not? I doubt most of you even hit 20 yet so why the fuck are you complaining? If you want kids go have them.

Attached: 1548024971255.png (768x768, 851K)

>playing with your wife while she's in a call with someone else
lmao

Attached: Nq3zTzQ.png (155x75, 24K)

Me and my friend did something similar for GTA V. We were both adults well into our 20s and we set up the couch near the TV with our computers on tables nearby and a futon mattress below - no blanket shit but just a comfy center. Whoever wasn't playing was on their PC. We bought a bunch of snacks and ordered delivery every night for like 4 nights straight. Only left the house once to go meet up with my dad for dinner.

Was really fun, wish I could do something like that again.

There's a good chance that if you're posting on Yea Forums then you might be a manchild

>console players
>antinatalist
>manchild
>borderlands
Yup, everything checks out.

Nothing. I dont need to do in fact nothing. Stop being a dumb fucking retard and have some reading comprenhension. Holy shit.

Well what are you doing user?
Seems like you are triggered alot by my post for some reason
Im not against marriage nor am i against people who don’t want children
All im saying is children and marriage is not a magical make everything better thing and the truth is everyone is coping
If you have kids you wish you were single and free again and if you are single you probably hope for meaning in your life trough marriage etc

Pathetic as it is to be doing shit like this and posting about it for strangers to up vote on reddit, it's not exactly any better for us to make a thread dedicated to mocking them so that we can try and feel superior to them. Stones in glass houses etc.

What kind of brain damage you got, that it forces you to talk about /pol/ when no one asks you?

Why would you force your own kids to take care of your dying nasty old body? Seems like you're the selfish person for only wanting kids just to not be alone. What a fucking loser lol

most people here are actual children, not manchildren, they're still in their early 20s

It's been a big thing on /pol/ for the last 3 years. If you're over 24 and don't have kids it's a huge point against you and proof positive for degeneracy.

/pol/tards are exempt from this judgement because they would have a family and a wife if it wasn't for SJWs and minorities ruining society.

>incoherent angry rambling

How can you as a man look into your womans eyes and be content with her not having a child? Okay if you're a young couple 18-25 but after that you're just making her slowly wasting her last eggs one month at a time.

shaming people for not having kids is a /pol/ thing, obviously

Its /int/ actually. Terrible attempt red dit.

nah the meaning of life is pleasure and entertainment, video games are pretty good for that

>fps on a console

Attached: 1293030987666.jpg (126x101, 3K)

For you. Because you are retard. You dont understand anything even basic sentences. For you it's incoheret but i can't do anything with your low IQ npc brain. That's not my fault.

Because /pol/ is obsessed with adults not having children and has been for years now? Literally the only portion of Yea Forums obsessed with the idea.

Cringe, you honestly believe that?
You expect to live your remaining 60 years alone, playing video games, with no meaning in life?
No wonder you're borderline suicidal already. No prospect, no hope of happiness or meaning.

>Tfw the bull takes all the loot and doesn't share again

Attached: 1543874976963.png (645x772, 148K)

>nihilist retard
life has no meaning. kill yourself

>Children should be there for you when you are old
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tell that to the dozens of elderly people I see who are left to die at the retirement homes. I go to visit my grandma a couple of times a week and some of these poor people have kids and grandkids, but they can't be bothered to visit their dying mom or grandfather for an hour. It's going to get worse because zoomers are absolutely soulless. They will probably just throw their elderly parents in a dumpster once they get too old to take care of themselves properly.

Could do with a fan for a breeze, but other than that, ill give it an 8/10. Feelscomfyman

I make more money than you and will live a comfy wealthy lifestyle while buying anything I want that is reasonable. You will always be a coping poorfag who will tell himself that I, a wealthy person, am really miserable while you are living life being a wagecuck with small parasites to feed and not having time for anything else other than shitposting on a Muay Thai forum about how you're saving the h'wyte race

At least someone visits them. Who will visit you.

I understand what you're writing, that doesn't mean it's coherent

Good thing fertility rates are dropping. The world fertility rate is a 2.4 as of 2019. Two years ago it was 2.8 or something. Even places where they shit our kids like Somalia and Niger they’re having a reduction in fertility. There’s a new paradigm shift ahead of us.

because most, non autistic, people end up valuing the relationships they have with those close to them above everything else in life. And having children will be the closest relationship you can have with another person. You'll watch them grow, they will challenge you to become more.
Its the chance to grow like you never thought you could, and be connected to someone like you never thought you could.
>actually thinking having children will detract from your life instead of adding to it
Our gen really is fucking stupid when it comes to this.

What the fuck are you on about?

Hahaha, geez Anons, you got this one riled up something fierce

Having kids doesn't provide meaning outside of the actual process of raising them
the idea of a "legacy" is totally made up and exists only in your own head, it's a fantasy, like religion or whatever

okay then why do you complain. If you understand there is no need to write anything anymore just because you are butthurt retard. Just shut the fuck up.

Yes goyim, pop out more puppets - I mean children.

And you are obsessed with /pol/
Go to them with your problems

>thread making fun of childless losers
>thread full of people mad about /pol/
Made me think

nice self projection faggot

>wanting Yea Forums to reproduce and pass on their autism to the next generation

Attached: 1567888072813.jpg (710x359, 47K)

having a partner is the closest relationship you can have with someone, not having kids

Cope, poorfag /pol/cel

>with no meaning in life?
What is the meaning of life?

Attached: NStccyD.gif (245x275, 1.45M)

>shaming people for not having kids is /pol/

Fucking imagine thinking like this. Beyond NPC mentality. A literal trash.

on the contrary, you sound extremely butthurt

calling people NPCs is also /pol/

I am butthurt because you are retard. I literally can't stop anger when i see retards. Retards need to go to gulag and get gassed.

Nice now fuck off NPC.

Im not planning on having kids, and im fine with that. I remember what i was like as a kid, and i wouldnt wish it on anyone. Besides, the world is overpopulated, we really shouldnt be encouraging people to reproduce more.

Its a controversial opinion, but ive always maintained that bringing back China's old One Child Policy would work in the western world. It failed in China because only men made a salary, and lack of government support meant that old people relied on their children to provide for them in their last years. This meant that no-one wanted a girl. But in the west, men and women make basically the same amount of money and work hours, and even if they didnt, the government provides support when you're old. One Child Policy really is the answer we need.

Of course, itll never happen, because idiots respond more to emotion than to reason, so it doesnt matter how many positives you can make for the argument, theyll just point at how it ended up in China last time, while completely ignoring the extreme difference in circumstance that means it would work here.

Attached: 7bXODm4.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

>/pol/tard incel is samefagging and acting that shaming people for not having children isnt /pol/tard nonsense
Yawn, have sex

No, you partner will be an immense connection. But it is something very different with your children. You will love them so deeply you would jump infront of a bus for them without a second thought

I wouldn't even want to raise a child these days with all the shit going on. People I know who have kids don't have much else going on in their lives. It's only their kids.
I'm over 30, married and without children and I don't even want to imagine how my life would look like with a child

I'm a retard because I don't want to have kids? You should learn to tolerate difference in other people, I understand you're frustrated because no woman wants to be around you but you don't need to take it out on me

NPC is firmly centrist-tier now.

Someone post the clip of toddler with bubbling runny shit oozing out from the top of its pants. Thats why ill never have kids

No, nobody visits them did you not read my fucking post? I asked my grandma last time I was up there if her friends get a lot of visitors and she said almost never. I am fully aware that I won't have anyone to visit me when I'm old and dying but I doubt I'll make it to my 80's like she did. By the time I get old there will probably be social Android's or something to keep me company so I don't fucking care anyways. But I'm not naive. I know the downside of not having a wife or kids.

OP's image. It's pretty clear that's something hes found on reddit or similar for the person who made it to stroke their ego with.
Now it's being posted here for everyone to circle jerk over not being the kind of person who made that image.

The fact that they have to point out that they don't have kids after explicitly saying they built it for themselves makes it sound like they're begging for approval for their lifestyle choice on social media.
Not an uncommon thing to see, but it never gets less cringy. Like shit dude who cares if you're a 30 year old couple and play video games, say something interesting without signalling your quirks as though you need the approval.

Also it's just kind of a weak pillow fort. I could do better in my sleep.

imagine the smell

yeah thats not the same thing as "close" exactly its protective

>government provides support when you're old
And where do you think that money comes from retard?

>centrist
Biggest political childfree block are centrist.

>I'm a retard because I don't want to have kids?

Yes? You are? Not wanting to procreate is being genetical trash and thus retard.

>No, nobody visits them did you not read my fucking post?

I visit my grandma. I visit my grandpa. My dad visits them so does my mom so does my aunt and uncle and cousins. Next retarded post.

>have kids
>the planet is dying from waste pollution and being harvested completely
>the current political climate is fucked and society is decaying into an Orwellian nightmare
>b-but h-have kids!
I would never want to birth people into a hellish existence that gets worse by the day.

>Yes? You are? Not wanting to procreate is being genetical trash
you don't know how genetics works

People who made op image deserve mocking from everyone

I mean, i could take up hobbies and enjoy life. Or save money and go on a 20 year retirement trip around the world. Having kids is fine, but thats up to you. Its always amazing just how baffled parents get when you tell them you dont want to have any children

Why would you of you can just enjoy the ride?

Why would I do that? I'm still enjoying myself. When I stop, maybe I'll bow out Hunter S. Thompson style. Nihilism isn't about mopey depressing "oh woe is me, life has no meaning, might as well die" shit, but you knew that, right? Surely you're not too lazy to bother understanding the shit you talk about. You're better than that.

>the world is overpopulated
When is this meme going to die? Africa is overpopulated. The west has below replacement birthrates. They need to start having more babies, not less.

Attached: Fertility_rate_world_map_2[1].png (856x435, 117K)

Wipe the cheetoh dust off your neckbeard, you ARE the genetic trash

White people have normal amout of kids. It's the other races who keep popping them out at accelerated rate.

>you don't know how genetics works
How do they work then?

I will procreate and thus will not become dead genetical weight like you are. Now get fucked retardo.

You’re right. Raising a kid in a western country is going to guarantee you having a pos spawn that’ll be gay or tranny as a boy or a black cock monster as a girl. There’s no winning by having children in the west. Myself? I’ll plan on having children provided i move to Eastern Europe and live a sub-urban semi rural life whilst also being wealthy. If this doesn’t happen then I won’t have children. Thanks for reading my blogpost.

It's a bit sad how naive you are. But dream on, I hope you'll have good kids

actually they're doing it purely for reddit upboats

>how can i have kids when AoC says climate change is bad
millenials actually buy that shit lmao
meanwhile muslims couples have like 12 kids each. goodbye white people

This post is straight retardation. Please don't change your mind about having kids. We don't need more retards like you.

>Africa is overpopulated
it's underpopulated actually, they're just starving because they're stupid africans
Asia is overpopulated if anything

looks comfy but
>playing fps on console
cringe

>even more clueless /pol/tard logic
Look at the ecological footprints of America, Europe and every developed or developing nation instead of saying "durrrrrr africa China big numbah america yurop smoll numbah hurr durr"

>Hello, cringe police? I'd like to file a report.

From taxes of the population. The same taxes the old person will have paid in to for the last 50-60 years. People generate a huge amount of tax payments in their lives, does it really matter if 5% goes towards looking after old people, even if some of them are awarded slightly less than they PERSONALLY paid in?
Ask me how i know you're american

>literally just kys my culture
Its Africa and Asia that is overpopulated idiot.
First step, bring order to the border, with gun in hand.
Second step, replace half of the nig lives with a tree
Step three, bomb Israel and establish a UN demilitarized zone over entire Fertile Crescent.
Problem solved, kikes lose.

dilate?

It's not even that. Looking at my nephews who are glued to their smartphones and flinging their data and private lives left and right; try to get that out of your child. Or try raising your child to become a decent and respecting person. It'll be bullied in school, guaranteed.

>vertical monitors
nice

>eating while gayming
cringe

>478193392
>thats wrong!
you dont even deserve a (you)

Complain to the bixnoods who shit out kids constantly only so they can eat, shit and die, and then they do it again.
Almost everything would be fine if you got rid of the human waste that 85% of exists in Asia and Africa.

>climate change is fake
>AoC
>muh white people
Yep there it is, the /pol/cel logic of a seething permavirgin

Genetics don't define what you want out of life, they define your physical body, unless you want to argue that all your thoughts are pre-determined by the inital configuration of your body which is also stupid and wrong

>state of pleddit
I hope some day these fags realize how fucking demented they are. adults making forts.
ADULTS, MAKING MOTHERFUCKING PILLOW FORTS.
am I the only one that thinks shit things are actually shit instead of "optimistic" and "fun" and "social things to do"?

So your future life will be being a drag and a parasite for your own children? Yeah nice thinking. I hope you dont reach 40s.

>calling other people virgins on Yea Forums
bruh

>they're literally using global warming as a tool to get europeans to not have children
You absolute fucking retard, it isn't even real. None of their models have come true. None of them. 15 years ago they were calling it global cooling for fucks sake.

Attached: maxresdefault-768x350[1].jpg (768x350, 47K)

>Children should be there for you when you are old and

HAHAHAHA get fucked mate oldies go in care homes now fuck em

Reminder that the autistic procreation /pol/tard starting out by saying that there is a /pol/ obsession and yet this same retard is now spouting /pol/tard nonsense itt.

The world IS overpopulated, user. I thought that was a known fact, i never even imagined i'd have to explain that, it should be basic knowledge by now. With how much resources human create, we're going to suck the planet dry. So we can either massively reduce how much non-renewable resources we use (which people are not a fan of), or we can reduce our numbers, so our current way of life can be maintained without having to change anything. If the population of humans was at 3 billion, we could continue to live as we do right now without having to change a thing, but we're not at 3 billion, we're rapidly on the way to 10 billion, and that number will increase exponentially. I hope to god no-one ever discovers the cure to cancer, because then we really are fucked

>Africa is overpopulated

Attached: world-population-density-map.jpg (1000x510, 54K)

>comfy
jesus, fucking normie, get the fuck out
also, you can get used to fps on a console, it just takes some getting fucking used to, normie

Attached: DAnYGwaXYAMOSKI.jpg (736x828, 56K)

>No wonder you're borderline suicidal already. No prospect, no hope of happiness or meaning.
Turn down the brightness, you're projecting too hard.

How is this surprising to you? Only the lowest common denominator would buy and play borderlands games.

>literally anything
>god damn americans
eurofaggots are fucking obssessed with us, its like being born famous

>I visit my grandma. I visit my grandpa. My dad visits them so does my mom so does my aunt and uncle and cousins. Next retarded post.
First of all are your grandparents in hospice or assisted living? Because no fucking shit you normally visit your grandparents when they are healthy and able bodied. If you think that just because you visit your grandparents that a majority of people do, you are sadly mistaken.

Ok dont have kids because you are clearly retard. Thank god you weed yourself out from this genetical pool. Now fuck off.

>So your future life will be being a drag and a parasite for your own children?

never said that.

>The world IS overpopulated, user. I thought that was a known fact, i never even imagined i'd have to explain that, it should be basic knowledge by now. With how much resources human create, we're going to suck the planet dry
You've been brainwashed, none of that is true

>bruh
You really are /pol/ reddit trash

What do you disagree about? The idea that the planet is overpopulated, the idea that we need to reduce numbers, or do you disagree on the method suggested? (one child policy)?

chill out, not everything bad in the world is the /pol/ fault

Calling someone a centrist is also /pol/.

>never said that.
Your only point of having children is "there will be someone with you after you are 50".

Prove it, incel.

how can I be both /pol/ and reddit?

All of the above

>/pol/
>p-pol!
>i know, ill say the word /pol/!
You must be used to getting your shitkicked in around here, sorry this isnt your reddit echo chamber faggot

Attached: 67197025_965399863796023_6060150025172811776_n.jpg (640x533, 20K)

>Because no fucking shit you normally visit your grandparents when they are healthy and able bodied.

i do that because im not retard. Not evil and in fact not NPC fucktard.

>If you think that just because you visit your grandparents that a majority of people do, you are sadly mistaken.

majority is not my problem.

Maybe read my whole post. Can you just stop being retard.

>defends playing fps on a console
>calls others normie
yoof

I'm not retarded, and my genes are extremely superior, I'm just not having kids because I have better things to do
Meanwhile your IQ is below the median but you'll never breed because you're an incel

Africa is overpopulated by virtue of fact that they literally cannot sustain their own population without foreign aid. Their population count is above self sustaining numbers.

This post was made by a lonely incel from /pol/

honestly don't get the cringe
better than whining about it on an anime forum

>WOW LOOK AT LE HANDICRAFTIE POPCULTURE THING WIFEY MADE FOR LE ME :D
I hate reddit so fucking much.

Attached: 1561532025605.png (600x876, 839K)

>setup all this shit so you can get imaginary points

>/pol/ddit transplante subhuman is butthurt about /pol/ddit being called out
Just get out, reddit trash.

Its not about preserving culture anymore, its about preserving humanity. Yes, there are lots and lots of people rapidly reproducing in the third world, but theyre not flying planes, theyre not running factories, or driving 30 miles a day in a petrol car. The CO2 impact of the third world is dwarfed by the USA, and especially by China, who are currently pumping out more than 4 times their ''fair share''. This will end in a planet too hot for humans to live on, and we're running out of time to stop it. Scientists are losing their minds because theyre smart enough to see the end coming and no-one will listen to them

Your parents should have acted the same you fucking faggot

>someone rightly calls out /pol/
>salt-righters flip their shit
Every single time.

>ecological footprints

Attached: 1535327762271.png (894x894, 926K)

As if

>15 years ago they were calling it global cooling for fucks sake.
No they were not. Historical revisionism is embarrassing, especially when it's so easy to check.

>I'm not retarded, and my genes are extremely superior, I'm just not having kids because I have better things to do
>I have better things to do

Like?

I play games on consoles and pc, normie-chan
some are just better on consoles
>he thinks his world view is all there is
>like a normie would

Attached: mysides.gif (200x200, 809K)

have sex sweetie

>dude procreate
You first, incel

Bill Gates has done plenty to dispel the overpopulation myth if you're interested
The "we're gonna run out of resources" myth is partially true in relation to oil but not much else, it's based on alot of fallicious assumptions like pretending resources aren't renewable or we won't develop any new technology

jesus you can't even shitpost worth a damn

Attached: bored-teen_wifhdo.jpg (448x300, 27K)

No, youre just the only nation of which every single member is OBSESSED with the idea that someone is trying to swindle you of 1% of your taxes. You will constantly derail or abandon an argument to start this same shitty argument over and over again. Thats how you can be picked out of a lineup. We dont even need to see you, your very ideas are burger

Their population count is way below self-sustaining numbers actually, the content is fucking huge, and fertile, they can't sustain their population because they're niggers

ok

Why are you so assblasted when you're using textbook /pol/bot, t_d retardation in your posts?

then you are simply a retard for playing games that requires aiming with a controller
just like a normie, my fellow le funny green frog poster

Why you keep calling everyone /pol/, reddit, trash or combination of those words? Shouldn't at least you be original in your insults? How even calling someone this counts as an argument?

You're missing the point fag. European populations ARE shrinking. We're going to have the Japan problem soon. World population growth is a function of chinks, niggers and pajeets, not europeans.

I was at my cousin's daughter's birthday party a few days ago. Loads of little, happy kids running around and having a good time. It reminded me of my childhood. I don't know why anyone wouldn't want kids.

>the absolute irony of incels caring about other people's relationships and kids
Yea Forums is great

Why do you keep acting clueless? Just fuck off /pol/ddit subhuman kike

People also forget that nothing we do really matters so why not have fun doing what you want. At the end of the it all pollution doesn't matter, reproduction doesn't matter, none of it. Because at some point in time, time will literally stop being a thing and nothing is all that will exist and not exist. That's literally how space/time works.

>I don't percieve it so it doesn't exist
frightening ignorance

Why is /pol/ so adamant about people having kids? Is it because of their replacement hoax? Is it because of their "tradish" brainwashing? Or is it because they were all raised by single parents and this is their way of coping?

not video games

Says the poorfag

>majority is not my problem.
Then what the hell are you arguing with me about. I honestly think you are just baiting me at this point and im both impressed and disgusted.

So on one hand we have tens of thousands of PhD scientists, organizations of thousands of trained experts and specialists, common sense, a hundred different ways to measure the effect of global warming, comparison data over the last 300 years, and we can literally SEE THE FUCKING PLANET FROM SPACE, all pointing to the inevitable truth that the planet is heating up as a direct result of changes we are making

or on the other hand we have Billy Buttfuck, a retarded 26 year old from Iowa, with no formal education, and no proof, just saying ''nah, gibmint fooled ya son''

Go volunteer in a nursing home then come back and tell me if this is a good take

>facebook scandal happens
>peopel are still too retarded to realize that using social networks might be a bad idea
>nobody realizes that raising children with social networks will lead to disaster
the world is fucked

This has been an amazing thread op, who knew such a stupid pic could make so many people butthurt.

And this guy is a massive faggot

So who's the GF vault hunter this time?

>/pol/niggers baiting another thread
God when can hiroshima nuke /pol/ and have it fuck off completely from this site?

But they were you retard. They literally made a movie about it. Gaslight all you want faggot, your propaganda footprint will never go away.

Attached: b396aa6856fc5594fd0d[1].jpg (1004x768, 105K)

I say let them, fucking White people should just die off they deserve it

>le green frog
>doesn't know how to aim with a simple gamepad
>IQ somewhere below two digits

Attached: 321445.jpg (229x220, 12K)

Well if you disagreed on the method or something we could have talked about it, but if you dont even believe in overpopulation, then we can just dismiss you as a moron and move on

>be old without kids
>be old with kids

Ill take my chances with kids and will hope they visit me once in a while.

You really going to trust that government shill user? what a retard.

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about overpopulation, not global warming

>gayddit spacing
>samefagging
Just kill yourself, /pol/ nigger incel

I blame that captain America special back in the 80's for popularizing the overpopulation myth. But yeah our two biggest issues right now are resource usage and space. We're incredibly inefficient and wasteful when it comes to using land, I was pretty shocked to find out that the lumber industry here would ONLY use 40% of the trees the chopped down, the other 60% were just left on the ground to rot, it's horrifying really. As for population density, we need to follow japan build like how they build their cities, they packed shit in so tightly and neatly it's kinda amazing.

thats a shit for desuu~

And the solution is tho kill Europe and their descendants?
Even when half of them have no control over this and never used a plane?
While also mass importing the problem from abroad?
Some things do not match up.
I wonder if those scientists cut their dicks.

Half replacement hoax, half seething jealousy that they can't get a woman

You can absolutely tell that yuropoors are in this thread due to the seethe and white knighting redditors.

at least i have a brain

>he thinks he actually "aims" with a gamepad
>he literally doesn't know
oh no no no

Attached: 1555251279303.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Imagine being a loner incel from /pol/ and thinking you have the right to dictate what people with social lives and in relationships should do

Yes, yes it is.

Attached: lol.png (1234x852, 87K)

Imagine spouting your retarded opinion on anonymous board then got called for it and after long battle full of retared logical fallacies you decide its /pol/s fault that your life is trash.

>we need to follow japan build like how they build their cities, they packed shit in so tightly and neatly it's kinda amazing.
Yeah fuck off. I don't want to be packed into fucking crates like nips. If you love it so much, move to Japan and take your shit opinions with you.

>...at some point in time, time will literally stop being a thing and nothing is all that will exist and not exist. That's literally how space/time works.
You are the biggest brainlet on Yea Forums.

>projections
wow, i'm convinced

>he uses auto-aim because gamepad too stronk for him
show us your brain scan, brainlet

Attached: 1568388088287.jpg (356x360, 46K)

>We don't have kids

Attached: 1561340045502.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Attached: lol part 2.png (768x580, 242K)

Show me a model from the past 20 years that could actually predict earth's climate. Not oooh we have a hurricane see global warming is real, actual predictive models. This should be really fucking easy, since tens of thousands of academics are convinced of it.

Its more about the global warming effect than the actual populations. Population growth on its own will result in things like lack of jobs and starvation, which are bad, but they wont end the world. CO2 emmisions, if theyre not limited or stopped, WILL result in a planet too hot for humans to live on. So you're right about China, who are doubling down on the problem, theyre multiplying far too rapidly, and also pumping out 4 times the CO2 of most other countries. Lesser developed countries arent actually contributing too much to global warming though, as they dont have the infastructure to support a billion cars, or constant flight, or even industrial scale factories

look at this samefaggot go

Attached: dreamstime-s-32711748.jpg (670x490, 36K)

Nothing is better on consoles however there are games that are better with controllers
And you can plug in a controller in your pc

I really don't know how I would be with kids but can't get out of my head the subtle yet pure happiness I saw when out hiking with my gf. Saw a young boy and his dad, the boy had two walking sticks so im not sure if he had trouble walking but he was smiling as was his dad who had his hands on his shoulders and was pointing at the top of the hill, showing him what they were about to conquer together. I dunno dude, I want a day like that.

Love doing this with my sister, we do it every time there's a new release that we like (definitely not BL3 tho)

Let's just keep building fuckhuge suburbs in the middle of desert where they suck up water like crazy for no fucking reason. Seems like a more efficient way of doing things.

Theyre upset that the number of white people will go down as a percentage. Which is a fair argument, but they will disrupt any other conversation about anything to focus on that. Not only can you not talk to these people, you cant even talk around them

Baited the incels

What does one thing have to do with the other you absolute retard? Jesus Christ, just look at your fucking post. You are literally incapable of having a single independent thought. Everything you say draws from the /pol/ flowchart, you stupid cunt.

>suck up water like crazy
oh no, where will we get more water

>No kids

Attached: qrz6d0f7.jpg (344x971, 130K)

>citing a movie that was deliberately fictional and still got criticized for scientific inaccuracy
This doesn't even deserve a reply, but here's your (You).

>Only pretending to be retarded

I want to want to have kids. It's a very human thing to do and I'm all up for meaning and such but I don't really get the whole thing:
*don't care about legacy. Having genpool continued is probably a good thing but right now legacy doesn't appeal to me. It can be cool to have someone that brings you some pride/motivation because they are connected to you through time through genes but i just don't care enough to actively pursue it;
*don't think it's entirely fair to expect kids to take care of you. Indians and chineese seem to be all about that and I don't feel love from that, mostly burden;
*connections/relationships seem cool and possible but children (hopefully) leave at some point, connection with spouse seems to be much more important;
Honestly it's mostly animus that showed me positive parts of having a child (the wholesome kind, not, you know...). But then again you open yourself up for unimaginable frustrations and tragedies if things won't go just the right way. Family is also a great meaning source if your work is shit but again, it's not a guarantee that it will work out.
Personally right now i'm figuring out christianity as aligning yourself with it's core principles seems to enhance the family life but it feels too stifling atm and I do appreciate some elements of fucking around even if I can also see the limits of it.
And there is a part of me that haven't had it's fill with blanket forts but it's just not the same right now... maybe i should build a proper fort?

you did and? Now what? You got you. But you was unable to defend your retarded idea. What is your next retarded idea? Shit is good for you?

Ask California, they gotta buy their water now after using most of theirs up.

All the incels ITT talking shit about marriage and having children. You all better hope you die young because nobody is going to give a fuck about you or make sure you're cared for into old age.

Sometimes people like to act like kids, why do you think people go out to drink?

>We don't have kids
Bro.....

Attached: 1563450519257.png (456x740, 48K)

he must be new

Youre massively missing the point. We need to reduce ALL populations. Right now, youre not even worried about the last human burning alive on an empty planet, youre just concerned about what colour that human is

>he's under 20
>he browses /pol/ in an unironic manner despite the home page telling you to not believe the stories made up in said threads as they are works of fiction
>only reason he found /pol/ was through r/the_donald in reddit of all places
>he has no friends, no life, no sex or no job aspirations
>he goes on /pol/ and loves how they tell him that he's an Aryan white god and not a fat loser neet who never worked on himself
>he believes /pol/ memes and actually thinks they control Trump or even have a modicum of control despite m00t having sold off the site to the Feds who track every post and are probably astroturfing as we speak
>he isnt content in staying in his incel echo chamber so he decides to shit up every board with /pol/ nonsense
>"Guys why are you obsessed with /pol/ lol?"

>I don't percieve it so it doesn't exist

I don't know what you're trying to say.

Sounds like the route my life would have gone with my ex. Thank god I got out of that one.

>*don't think it's entirely fair to expect kids to take care of you. Indians and chineese seem to be all about that and I don't feel love from that, mostly burden;
that's because they are poor

Sex with the same person for years grows stale and fucking outside your relationship is degenerate, so you just don't have sex that much.

Good, fuck California.

>I'm so terrified of being alone!
lmao you should be used to it by now, incel.

>Childfree cunts always shitting on people who have kids, calling them 'breeders' and the kids 'noisemakers' so they can dehumanize them and make them seem like animals.
>They use arguments like, 'Bro, overpopulation is bad dude. Attachment is bad and life is suffering, it's what my pseudo-Buddhist friends all say'
>Attachment is bad, yet they become obsessed with their attachment to their consumer identity and brand loyalty, constantly flaunting all the Apple and Nintendo merch they can on Reddit with titles like, 'This is what childfree life affords me :)'

If you don't want to have kids, that's one thing. But if you spend all your time trying to convince yourself you're happy because you got bing bing wahoo instead of diapers then you aren't really happy. If you constantly have to assure yourself and everyone around you that you're happy because you could afford the latest Apple Steve Jobs brushed aluminum nutsack replica then it seems like you aren't truly happy beneath the surface. Furthermore, if you try to convert everyone you know to childfree life through smug shit talking, and everyone ends up thinking the same way as you, there will be nobody to run the world when you're an old fuck losing his mind in old age. There will be no new generation to wipe your ass and feed you applesauce and medicine until you finally die.

Attached: candyman.jpg (1280x696, 96K)

Im not saying you shouldn’t have kids
Im sure there is meaning and joy having kids but its not a one sided medal with only good things for sure
And it wont make a miserable life great all of a sudden

Dilate, Seethe, and cope

Under all that cope and projection about having kids you can tell that people ITT are simply jealous because they don't have a gf to play video games with.

Attached: 528b895fb5a28d931cd333a67aee4257.jpg (650x650, 105K)

>we have to stop reproducing because global warming
Post a global warming model that was actually successful in predicting things. People have been screeching about this since the 60's, so there has definitely been enough time for the academics to empirically validate their theories.

what a depressing attitude

LOOK HOW HAPPY WE ARE THAT WE DON'T HAVE KIDS REDDIT DID I MENTION WE DON'T HAVE KIDS AND ARE HAPPY! CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME! LET THEM IN! LET THEM IN!

Attached: 1536333574214.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

like I give a fuck, filthy subhuman poorfag.

Holy fuck the projection in this post

Attached: 1511974382245.gif (300x203, 785K)

What a fucking faggot

sounds about right for a /pol/ nigger sexless faggot

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DUMB FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

you have got to be so fucking bored

Sex is like a 20 minute act. If you have sex with the same person for years you'll optimize it to less than 5 minutes.

>we don't have kids, this was just for us...
Yikes

Attached: 1567867102024.png (520x678, 514K)

>Dude why the fuck would you have kids, just play the latest Mario all day bro
20 years later
>Holy shit man, there is nobody working at my favorite restaurants and Starbucks, this sucks ass
>20 more years later
>HNNNGGGGHHHH my heart is dying help me please where are all the nurses please help me, I don't want to die this way why does nobody work in nursing homes taking care of my bitter old cunt self who shat on everyone who chose to have kids reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1548229499124.png (456x465, 444K)

>We don't have kids, this was just for us

Attached: 1538982189161.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

Thank God most of you have had the option of having kids taken away from you. Your kids would likely kill themselves knowing you're their parents

b&r

Attached: f7FdEdG_d.jpg (260x194, 8K)

You don't belong here.

>he honestly believes that
Let me laugh even harder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To say this, with zero hint of irony, after having read this thread. That's a pretty impressive feat, I gotta give it to you.

reddit meme
imgur filename
gee

Have you ever played Vidya with a girlfriend? It doesn't go over well because women are unironically terrible at any video game they touch.

Attached: 1566444312408.png (352x425, 7K)

Sorry I should have posted another basedjak

There will always be you incel to wipe my ass. :)

There are a lot. Im not even going to paste the link. Ive made this argument too many times. Ill post it, youll say ''pfft, you believe what the government tells you?'', ill post another one by an independent organisation, youll say ''pfft, obviously paid off'', and we'll both go our own way, and youll continue to be fucking retarded, and theres nothing i can do about that. Ive had this argument too many times. And now im annoyed at myself for wasting 12 minutes of my life reading through this thread

do you understand that if i have children or dont have children

that doesnt mean that every single person in the world makes the same choice?

>predicting a dip despite upward trending

yikes

I used to browse /pol/ until I turned 19 and then realize what a shithole it was when they gay faggot mods started making it into an echo chamber

>that picture in the background
Oh no no no no

Imagine being so mad that other people chose not to have kids.

You literally cannot argue against me lol. If you got your way and nobody had kids anymore and everyone just jacked off 24/7 and played video games for the rest of their days, there would be no new generation to clean up after you when you shit your pants and start crying about how you have nobody. It's the same logic behind how neets constantly shit on wagies and yet if everyone decided to say fuck it and become neet then there would be no autismo bucks for anyone and you would all fucking starve to death. Moral of the story is don't fuck with and shit on the people who make your life possible.

Sounds like cope. It's the pleasure of playing with someone you love.

>NOOOOOOOO WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE FUN
The absolute state of neo/v/. Remember when we built pillow forts for E3? I do. It was before a certain american election campaign ruined the internet.

Attached: cheetos.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

>Implying incels work
Best of luck Sebastian.

It's more than fine if you do this. But it's not fine to share it outside your relationship, especially on reddit.
The borderlands part is pretty cringe though. They should play better games.

>we dont have kids
>accept refugees
>we love brown people
>racism
>homphobia
>offensive speech
>trannies with dicks bigger than half of normal dudes

Just fuck off.

Attached: 8e6.jpg (742x560, 79K)

So like, what is there to do in BL?
To me it seems like the games just throws trash guns at you with no meaningful progression, except leveling your character I guess. Is there anything to do besides the story and maybe some sidequests? Are there dungeons, raids, etc? Anything worth slogging through for? Any endgame whatsoever?
I'm not a fan of the aesthetic or the writing (which is weird since I like Invader Zim) and bounce off this series super hard every time I try it. I'd like to know if I'm actually missing something.

Attached: 1545407287881.gif (500x500, 994K)

building a fort with a gf is a pretty amazing experience.

Loser attitude user
Maybe get some kids and come back when you're smarter & enriched the gene pool

You know, i work as a carer for old people who are about to die, and ocassionally theyll ask if their wife is here (died 10 years ago), or ask if their kids have been (yeah, they left about 10 minutes ago), and thats pretty much it. There's not this huge remorse or anything when youre about to die. Most of them just want to be comfortable, and left alone, and i like that, i hope i can be that content when its my time

Then you are just as terrible at games as her.

I'm 26 with no kids but im dating an 18 yr old am I fucked?

>overpopulation is bad stop having kids
>we must save all the starving Africans so they can keep having kids
>we must import all the Africans to work the low skill low pay jobs because our population is aging and no one is having kids
>all the low skill low pay jobs will soon be automated
>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

There will be no social android and you will be the sad old coot in the hospital or the retirement home whose everyone hope he dies to free a bed.
If you think you will get free care from your kid just cause you fertilized her mom's eggs you are in for a big disappointment.

Kids can fill a void in your life but also create one. My parents decided to have me, and then my sister 4 years later when they were in their late 30s after securing a house, paying off the mortgage and having steady jobs. We went on holiday twice a year and made a ton of great memories.

They had already spent 10 years together, gone around the world, climbed the fiscal ladder.

The biggest trap of children is having them way too fucking early when you have way too much responsibility in the first place. Ofcourse youre going to miserable if you have a kid at 18 and your future prospects are all going to be centred around that. You'll find as well that a lot of older married couples tend to be quite miserable without children, this can be mitigated if they have nephews or nieces they can surrogate for by taking care of them but in the end, they'll be stuck as old cunts and realise they arent leaving anything to their bloodline. Have kids, just dont have them when youre still devloping as a person and have way more stuff to do on your own/with your loved one.

Next time someone says Yea Forums is nothing but nazis show them a thread like this, literally over half the replies are raging about incels and right wingers.
You seem like a real fucking retard so I would say it's a pretty good idea for you not to have kids.

Attached: 1509103015488.jpg (492x388, 39K)

>he thinks he can disable auto-aim
user..

I honestly can't tell if you're talking about this site or not

> must have kids
it's exactly what the government, social media and social pressure wants you to do. lmao. it's exactly what people with a 60 iq do, as soon as they are 16, regardless of their financial background.

You do know that our sun will go out, and eventually all stars will go out, and then life will quite literally only be able to survive on the edge of a black hole. And even then, black holes will decay into nothingness. It is impossible for anything to last forever.

>bottom text
>gayddit image
Every single /pol/cel post you make is too obvious.

Unironic cope my nigga

People will be working at Starbucks and nursing homes they'll just all be dark skinned ethnics who spit in your food, talk shit about you in another language, and if you're in a Nursing home they'll kick you around and treat you like shit.

This is the future you and everyone else chose and are doing nothing about.

Attached: a_poor_example.png (500x437, 48K)

>While my guy friends never have time for anything because they work and are busy with the wife and children didn’t have sex in years (not months, years...)
Lol, that happened.

It's actually not that cringe if you think about most other couples just staring at netflix every night.

Attached: 1537595900012.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

One child policy is incredibly retarded because the people who we want to have kids, those that have good genes, are not reproducing. See my attached picture. Implementing such a policy in the West is an incredibly destructive idea that will only result in the destruction of human capital. The people that are having the most amount of children are those who you don't want to have children. Poor dumb people that cannot support themselves and have historically not contributed much to the sciences, arts, etc. You want smart and creative people to have children so those genes are not destroyed. In the end what would happen with his suggestion is that these genes would faster be destroyed and the next generation would have less good people to pool from to solve their problems.

Look at the population projections I posted here

The majority of the world is going to be African, and without the "one child policy" he suggested. Do you trust billions of Africans to develop technological progress and solve the issues of the future? If not, then it is your duty to have children.

Attached: D-vSqq7WkAAgDOJ.png (1356x628, 59K)

Reminder that only shills appeal to authority.

Attached: Greta Thunberg Climate Change.jpg (1396x186, 81K)

>neets constantly shit talk wageslaves
>wageslaves say fuck it and stop working too
>the neet model collapses and dies

>""""childfree"""" Redditors somehow manage to convince everyone of their supposed perfect lives
>nobody has kids anymore because why the fuck would I dude I can fuck lolis in cyberspace :)
>suddenly there is nobody left to take over when you get old and need help, or there are vastly less people to the point where elderly care suffers immensely from understaffing

You can cope all you want but you will die alone and nobody will ever know or care.

I have kids moron. Im just saying we dont need to. People who look down at people for not having kids baffle me. Its so strange to be annoyed that someone hasnt done something.

What do you mean you've never tried ice skating? You never want to go? Why, whats wrong with you?

>when you take all the strawmen you've built and turn them into a horrific amalgamation of delusion, and then wage jihad on that imagined creature on the video games board of an anime forum

>It was before a certain american election campaign ruined the internet.
There it is. You do realize that if you hate trump so much there is a literal echo chamber where even bringing up his name gets you banned that you can visit right? Pic very related.

Attached: (you).png (680x946, 93K)

but elder abuse is already rampant in the nursing industry and what, you didn't think teenagers would spit in your burgers 20 years ago?

Looks like they're just insecure about the future they chose and have to beg for approval from deviants, freaks and malcontent.

>One Child Policy really is the answer we need.
Imagine being this clueless about global politics. Western people are already hitting 1 child policies NATURALLY. The replacement rate is sub 1.2 and falling.

Overpopulation is not an issue. Childbirth rates are the issue, because capitalism as a concept is built on the fundamental assumption of consistent population growth.

By the time you reach retirement age, the very concept of retirement will no longer exist. You will be expected to work until you are dead.

A child can obviously bring meaning to someone's life if they lack one to begin with, one you have a kid you are compelled to make their life better, especially so if your own is bad.
That being said having a child isn't some magical guarantee that you will be happy or happier than you would being childless.
Having a child involves a ton of responsibility and sacrificing a ton of time that you would normally spend on hobbies, which sounds unappealing to a lot of people.
Problem is that anyone who gets a kid isn't going to be able to say he regrets it because he will be demonized by every other parent, it is essentially socially illegal to say you preferred your childless life and people assume you mistreat your child when that isn't necessarily the case

>/pol/tard screencap
This is why no one takes you seriously

If your girlfriend doesn't want to have a kid, what she means to say is that she doesn't want to have a kid with you specifically.

That's a whole lot of extra words that weren't in that post. I wonder, why would you bring up those particular topics out of nowhere? Surely you aren't an election tourist who needs to go back?

why isnt the middle east purple like my /pol/ infographics said?

Legit the only useful and relevant piece of information in this entire steaming pile of a thread

>what is r_thedonald

I never said I hated Trump. I didn't even mention Trump, I said the election. You have victim complex. Go to Reddit to milk it for karma.

>we dont want to have children

Attached: 1564533014481.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>If you got your way and nobody had kids anymore
Like I give a shit if others have kids. Let them ruin their lives for all I care. There will always be an influx of people ready to perform menial tasks. And if there won't, we will import them. Besides, what is there to gain pressuring people into parenthood who are clearly not prepared for it, mentally and financially? Or think of the child for one second. How do you think will it grow up with parents who only got the kid out of pressure or a sense of obligation? How do you think will they treat the kid? It's absolute insanity you niggers are still trying to push for that shit.

Cope harder, incel. And wipe my ass.

Feel free to counter anything that was stated there you fucking rat kike.

>deliberately fictional and still got criticized for scientific inaccuracy
Can you be any more dishonest faggot? The narrative was clearly ripped from the climate change scientists. How hard hollywood hyperbolized the science for dramatic effect doesn't mean shit, the point is that they hyperbolized global cooling in a 2004 movie. The narrative was global cooling in 2004. Not global WARMING. Global COOLING. Their cooling models were so fucking wrong they had to rebrand themselves global warming. Even the warming theory is shitting the bed too; now they're just calling it climate change.

>All this incel cope

Dude I get it, you are pissed that you never got to cum in a teenage girl and now as you're getting older your options are either be a stepdad to a roastie's child, live alone for the rest of your life, or start molesting children and trying to rape teenagers because you are afraid of not having a pure virgin for your first time. But you are truly pathetic man, you honesty need to commit suicide before your mental illness results in the loss of actually valuable lives.

Why are you even here if you are so triggered by /pol/?

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

I give up. You retards simply cannot read. Have kids, don't have kids, I don't care.

instanced loot in borderlands 3 though

This

>this seething /pol/ nigger keeps calling every Yea Forums chad a liberal voting commie and wonders why everyone is laughing at him -an incel- telling people to reproduce

Considering 20 years ago was still during the ethnic immigration boom...but yeah of course there were still shitty people, but now there will be literal shit looking people who are 10x worse and 10x more numerous.

The entirety of Yea Forums knows that Yea Forums is filled with trannies. You just have to sift through them.

Okay but everything in the middle east is red and orange except iraq and saudi arabia.

That's not really how things work

Attached: Cpture.png (725x468, 847K)

>mfw my kids take care of me and I ease into a gentle death in the warmth of my own home while the childless Yea Forumstards get abused by immigrant nursing home employees until they die from neglect

Attached: 1523067187879.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Don't worry bros, the true Aryans are here to save the day as usual.
Also a notable mention for the honorable Aryans (Japs) who backed this research up.

Attached: muh agw.jpg (776x888, 284K)

Seems like you've got a fun world going on in your head

where's the cuck obsession come from?

>one sub among a massive communist utopia.
Ok there bud.

/pol/niggers need to go back to their containment boards.

You're most likely American which means you are shitposting about the white race going extinct due to declining birth rates in a Borderlands 3 thread on Yea Forums at 4 in the morning.

You're a fucking subhuman loser who needs to have sex before shitposting about people not having kids with /pol/ nigger logic

I agree the people who tend to have lots of children are the exact people who shouldnt be having them, but there is no way of stopping these crappy people from shitting out kids, unless we implimented the OCP. If i remember correctly, you were allowed to have more than one kid, but your government support was diminished for each one you had. So imagine a real shitty area of america, somewhere really fucking bad like detroit. Think how many people are on welfare. Not imagine they ran the risk of that welfare being cut in half if they had a kid. That might be the only way of stopping them. Humans are simple creatures, we need to go for the money

It's not "purple" but it's higher than replacement rate and higher than Western countries. So yes, the assertion that Arabs outbreeding native Europeans still holds true, so long as they retain their native country's fertility rate.

What a useless detail to get stuck on.

the biggest middle eastern countries are iran, saudi arabia and turkey and they're all green
not to mention the orange ones are all currently at war (which means higher birthrates)

>all those global warming niggers
your arguments are pointless when goverments all over the world are not doing jack shit about main culprit aka China but bitch about getting more tazes from the wester population.
Because it's not about making Earth better, it is about money, if it was other way around everyone would sanction China to Xin and Ping and then back.

>muh genes!
>your child is ~50% of your stuff
>your grandchild is ~25% of your stuff
>....
>ten generations later its 0.1%

Not only is this geneslavery assuming that you are your meat, and not a "soul" or "ego" or whatever, just your meat, but also it dries out and dies within less than a dozen generations.
Literally 10 generations from now your grand-grand... child will be about as much (You) as his neighbor. Maybe less, if you get unlucky transactions. What a stupid way of thinking.

Die you fucking subhuman waste.

>implying you have kids
>let alone sex
>implying they wouldn't regard you with the same mix of disgust and pity like everyone else in this thread and try to stay as far away from you as humanly possible

There will always be people who just have kids, right now we have a luxury of thinking about why exactly should one have kids. On one hand it fucks as over as we overthink stuff and may somewhat miss the train but on the other hand it's a good thing to adjust expectations and don't go all "wtf i thought it would be super fun but he is fucking ill all the time and i'm fed up with my work and the wife doesn't want the d all the time" and also figuring out the reasoning can help future generations (that may not come from you) to figure shit out with more success for themselves. As an example people start to catch up that excessive consumption won't make them happy. It's not like past generations were inherently evil, they just had opportunity to have something that past generations didn't, there were no great arguments against it so they dove in.

>You seem like a real fucking retard so I would say it's a pretty good idea for you not to have kids.
probably true, mind pointing out some obvious faults in my reasoning for me to become somewhat less retarded? thanks

I love how people cannot fathom that somebody else lives outside their social norm they're used to.
Create your own path you fucking degenerates, this "natural" way of life is quite literally for animals, find your own meaning first and push aside this bullshit you've been pumped into your brain your whole life.

Attached: 1567861179662.jpg (2448x3264, 1.8M)

There's definitely nothing wrong with the dual PC one, the pillow fort is pretty gay though.

even if they have 0.1% of me that's good enought.

>countries at war have higher birthrates
dude what

Europeans shit up every board they touch.

>Noone wants to have kids
>Pensions are contingent on people having kids
>If you abolish pensions, people will chimp out.

What do?

Nigger a tree has more than 0.1% of you.

Nice projection. I have a 6 month old son and a 4 year old daughter from two different women. I know you spend all your time on this website but believe it or not, there are people who enjoy a normal life besides posting here. :)

Good.

You sit and watch the economy and society crash

You're a sexless, friendless poorfag American mutt who is up at 4 in the morning crying about people not having children. You are and will always be a subhuman /pol/nigger

So this is it? You want to live forever, and this is the closest you can get?

Import shitskins. Then import more shitskins when the initial wave exclusively hops on welfare

>B-but China!
I like how you retards always use China as an excuse to be a useless cunt. Besides, even China is slowly realizing that turning the planet into a hazardous wasteland doesn't benefit them either. They have been investing heavily into green technology lately.

>This projection

Get help or you are gonna kill yourself man.

No i simply want to have kids and teach them to ignore libshit retard logic.

>hey have been investing heavily into green technology lately.
lol and you believe that

You're gonna have to homeschool them. I hope you know that.

This is just sad.

What do? Import shitskins. It's what they've already been doing for decades, it's how economists deal with every issue from their ivory towers.

Crime rates are skyrocketing worldwide? Who cares, that's an issue for the lower classes.

Disgusting, you actually had to type that out and click post, it's not like you said it in a rage fit

Global cooling was a fringe theory from the 1970s which never actually met academic muster; even back then, the scientific consensus was a warming trend. Why the fuck am I still debating with someone who's deliberately misinterpreting elementary talking points which are literally a Google search away?

Attached: sWvXfc7.gif (500x302, 499K)

I hope your kids are gay

>seething about people enjoying doing normal things
I fucking hate borderlands and its reddit tier humour
but you're way more pathetic, retards
the absolute state of Yea Forums holy fuck

Attached: 1566331586534.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Die a slow and painful death you worthless drone.

>hewhew im an independent thinker who questions the norm
you faggot you have the most generally accepted view of millenials. That family and children are antiquated ideas. Your literally the normy here. Having traditional values has become underground.

Attached: 1512685228782.png (1296x1458, 217K)

>getting cucked not once but twice
kek

So the reality of this photo is that it's a kind of cute silly thing that you do as a couple just because you spontaneously want to experience some goofy nostalgic thing together but there's a lot of problems with it. The biggest being that you shouldn't ever feel compelled to share this with the world since it's clearly an intimate bonding activity and, most importantly,
>borderlands 3

>having kids and falling for the jewish meme
>b-but muh pensions and social security
Just stop being poor lmao, go outside talk to normal people wet your dick in some pussy work out at the gym make money and stop being a faggot

Well then, Europe does this job just fine and does not need any help.
Outside of keeping borders tight.
You can shift your focus to Africa and Asia, see how they will react.
>Earth is in trouble, kill yourself
>btw you are unoriginal, not like me, THE Unique Snowflake

Sad, sad samefag.

>playing games that can't disable it
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Attached: 1567043609642.gif (220x220, 29K)

as a 26yo Billy from Iowa, fuck you user.

I dont live in America so i wont.

Being gay is being genetic dead end and if they are gay so be it. Let my genes die.

>I have a 6 month old son and a 4 year old daughter from two different women
Not a single person here envies that

>You shouldn't have kids because of overpopulation
>Politicians import immigrants instead

It's impossible to reconcile the two.

And here comes the Jian, global warming bullshit is about money not about improving the world, China and India are currently the biggest Earth shitters there are.
Nobody does shit about them, it's the evil west. You can ignore the elephant all you want, I aint buying your trash.

>you will die alone and nobody will ever know or care.
Flash news kid, all people die alone and nobody know\care about them except on signing on the will or stay in the mandatory funeral. Then you will be dead and the living will carry on. And the amount of people who will show at your funeral will be mostly based on the weather.

yes, like borderlands 3, that's literally the point of my post

>normal things
Making some shitty "fort" with a sheet and taking a picture of it isn't "normal". It's the kind of thing you do if you have literally nothing going on in your life.

So cool dude, I think you are the one coping hard

And the pensions are taken to provide gibs while medical costs skyrocket and drain boomer 401ks

Which is why it is different people suggesting the two, and you are combining them for the sake of being mad on the internet as a hobby.

Yea Forums also has the youngest population of any board as well. Remember that when you read these retarded posts. We can only hope they grow out of it.

>he thinks green technology doesnt use up even more than the shit its trying to replace
>he thinks china even gives a shit in the first place

I agree with you, but his is right, something does need to be done about China. I know theyre slowly coming around, i just hope they dont U-turn on it. Once China has been lowered, the next target is the US and Australia. Look at this infographic, China is currently at x4, and USA and Australia at x3, so need to focus them down next. (Also Canada, which i found surprising)

Attached: CO2POP.png (6042x3849, 2.69M)

No, you're my mind with your fourteen-year-old grasp of entropy and nihilism.

being gay isn't genetic genius
how are gay people going to propagate their genes

Will you ever stop being a sexless, friendless, poorfag amerimutt incel?

Go get shot, you subhuman /pol/nigger fatfuck

kys redditor

Ok then it's certainly safe to assume you don't live in Europe right?

Don't know about India, but China is warming up to the green (no pun intended). Besides, do WHAT about it precisely? Go to war? Sanctions? Again, you're only using China (and India) as an excuse to not do anything yourself, you lazy miserable piece of shit.

I hope you witness the brutal rape and murder of your entire family, then get eaten alive by a bitbull.

when you own your own house you do whatever the fuck you want even if it's shitting on the floor
get fucked in the ass kid

and every year it gets worse

thanks for proving my point further dumb retard

they dont. They just simply die.

I live in Europe yes.

Retard

All my siblings are married with kids now and they treat me differently for being the last to be single and childless even though nothing should have changed.

Why do people bother telling others to have or not to have kids? It's such a waste of time because things will continue as they always have: Idiots will continue to have the most children and intelligent people will have the least.

Look at this thread full of idiots arguing over nothing. They'll probably have kids. I won't have any kids. I'll suffer this lifetime but I won't bring someone into the world so they can experience the even worse future. There is nothing to look forward to.

>A country with 13 million people produces more CO2 than a country with 1 billion

seems legit

>there is a /pol/dditor ITT right now shitposting with underageb& zoomers to have kids because of his looney /pol/ddit conspiracy theories
Please, for the love of god, have sex.

Let them. They will stripmine their own countries and starve to death. Africa will end up as some shitty quarantine.

We need to decriminalize rape and ban abortion. Its obvious niggers dont care so whites should also procreate as aggressive as possible as well.

This is the new generation of adults, childrens in the body of adults, literal manchilds, where did it all go wrong?

>Making some shitty "fort" with a sheet and taking a picture of it isn't "normal".
It was literally a Yea Forums tradition every year for E3 until you shitters ruined the board. NEWFAGS GO AND STAY GO.

This is how bitter and lonely you are. Seek human contact.

Attached: 1555243162165.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Present anything that would support your claims. Anything at all.

>What is should be about
Comfy seating area, lets talk about Borderlands 3

>What /pol/ is trying to make it
Imagine not wanting kids, its like you want to shitskins to win

>What its actually turned in to (again)
A dumbass american spouts bullshit, a lot of people prove him wrong, he ignores and continues on

bro dae think idiocracy was a documentary???

But Green political types are in favor of both less reproduction and looser immigration.

>I live in Europe yes.
>thinks his kids won't be brainwashed by progressives
I'm sorry user, I wish you the best.

Where are the fucking mods to nuke this faggot thread? Holy fuck, fuck OFF /pol/fags

its literally saying that canada produces more CO2 than China

It was cringe shit then, and it's even more cringe shit now.

At least the Yea Forums forts had some level of effort put into them, this is just a fucking sheet with couch cushions on the floor.

After 6 long months I'm ready to play Atelier Ryza by myself. I can't wait!

Attached: 1568545780310.jpg (1200x847, 506K)

They're glorified pets you sometimes get into fights with and you gotta teach them morals and give them an education. I don't regret my girls, I love them alot and if I need a break I call social services and say I'm gonna start drinking again if they don't put my kids in a weekend home.

sorry, but i only have one brainlet image in my meme folder

Kill yourself cuck.

trolled hard

Attached: trolled_hard[1].jpg (378x512, 40K)

maybe it's you who needs to fuck off.

>HURR DURR SUBHUMAN MANCHILD TRADITIONS GOOD
I bet we should just go back to scalping and human sacrifice as well

Attached: 73C10C02-8DAA-4A62-9727-6D1C483CA33E.jpg (532x640, 45K)

Oh for sure greens are for no borders and free life, and totally aren't totalitarian as fuck and for human extinction.
Stop projecting your idiotic views, and the idiotic views of your idiot friends, on others.

Attached: smokey.jpg (1964x2048, 420K)

based

funny a retard who believes in global warming would have those

You need to say AGW bro, otherwise they'll pull their epic gotcha climate change is real card.

Imagine comparing a pillow fort to human sacrifice, while attaching a wojak.jpg
Imagine being this much of a newfag.

kys redditor

>subhuman /pol/nigger poorfag sexless friendless amerimutt is losing it
Get shot, fatfuck

You fucking bugmen, It's not about an individual, do you think one person that recyles, "goes green" and do other bullshit is going to make world better when you have industries in those countries that shit so much trash in to Earth.
You can point at individual all you want, China and India are the main street shitters of Earth.
Is China trying to do something about it, good news if it is true but I aint buying Manchurian lies.

>/pol/tards

back to your containment board or have sex

Its not so much about individual impact, but that does contribute. The vast majority of carbon comes from industrial factories and planes/ships. Unfortunately its up to the government to control this, and governments are only interested in money, since in 30 years theyll be retired and then its someone elses problem. This passing the buck is whats going to kill us

>j-j-j-jannies pwease delete this thread!!!!
Grow a fucking spine you pathetic faggot.

Attached: 1544184591193.png (1288x1288, 357K)

I got Chinese wife and my life is awesome. Her will do anything to have the chance to watch our kids and help us out. I can also ask my own mother and father to watch the rugrat if needed.

Beautiful wife, amazing sex in my 30's and free time whenever I want due to a functioning none autistic family.

Marry a gook anons. It's seriously not a meme.

Attached: 1505295118117.jpg (1080x1144, 75K)

>person in image
>married
>OP
>alone
1-0

Attached: bar switch.png (900x723, 932K)

someone's cranky, no söylent left in the fridge?

I am conflicted bros.
I dont want to have children and Im already 38.
Im starting to feel like I might, maybe, like having kids. But Im sure as hell I dont want to have a baby, as I would probably murder it by shaking it after a couple of months of no sleeping, plus they are extremely disgusting.
My gf dont want kids, and is adamant on that decision.

Im afraid of putting myself in a deadend.

Attached: 1565445082879.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>might as well kill yourself now and get it over with
Not that guy, but I wish I weren't such a coward. I would have ended myself a decade or two ago.

And stay there, Sonïgger

You spent this whole thread talking to yourself. Please medicate.

I can't wait till Muhammad and his friends that you voted to come to your country rape and beat you to death.

>I've been around kids once in a fucking year but I know how awesome they are
>around kids I don't even have to care about, they're sooooo cute
>why don't you have kids?
Holy fucking shit.

cursed image
also cure brunette would cuddle

all chinese women have no personality and only care about money

Reading comprehension, what is that?

China is in a full-blown demographic crisis right now due to the one-child policy, and has completely reversed it. The abysmally low birth rate is one of the biggest long-term threats to the country.

Get a better gf bro.

Shouldnt have trusted a jew. Now perish.

it's like white women have personality

I think you've samefagged enough for one thread, schizo tranny. you can go back now

Attached: 1566302315210.png (475x637, 673K)

Just pump out as many kids as possible and leave them in nice areas filled with rich people.

They do, even if it's a bad one

>subhuman friendless sexless poorfag amerimutt is now using his phone to samefag as seen here

Please get shot you fat fuck

>I got Chinese wife
>Beautiful wife
LMAO

Attached: yellow fever expectation vs reality.jpg (880x492, 68K)

We could all shit out 5 kids and it would still not matter now that the new italian government has allowed migrant boats to dock again.

France and germany already have announced to take 25% each.

Our hope does not lie with making more children, it lies with removing others

Enjoy your kids, faggot.

Unironically cant.

Sounds like a white woman minus the looks.

Something about the morning really sets off trannies. Their SSRI's must be wearing off.

im European and you are retard.

It shows amount of CO2 released compared with the population of that country. Imagine it as a measurement of the amount of CO2 produced ''per person''. x1 means its sustainable (just about). So every person in a x1 country is producing their fair share of CO2, no more, no less. But in China, each person is producing x4 their fair share, and USA is x3. Of course most of the pollution actually comes from factories, but its a useful metric for showing who is dropping the ball the hardest. And right now its China, but USA, Canada, and Australia arent far behind. These are the countries that need to be taxed or pressured into lowering it, in an ideal scenario, every country would have a maximum of x1

You're mentally ill.
Please, for the saftey of you and those around you, seek therapy.

I'm a Chinese guy and I can confirm this is true. Actually, they care about two things: Money and their children. Everything else is expendable - husband included. It's like they're all Cersei Lannister.

>Jews advocating for more goy kids
How retard can you be

No women have a personality outside of which products they consume.

Start with yourself, nigger.

Nice shitpost.

K den

Attached: used to be this.jpg (183x275, 7K)

didn't help my father who will die lonely and without support

schizo tranny absolutely seething.

Literally go to Wikipedia and follow the links in the articles for either "global cooling" or "global warming", or even "climate change", take your pick.
>Wikipedia
Doesn't matter what your opinion of the site is, it links its sources right there in the articles. It directly points its citations to peer-reviewed science which you can go, right now, and read. If peer-reviewed science isn't sufficient, then just don't bother clicking to reply, because there's no longer any basis on which to have a meaningful discussion.

Attached: sources.png (856x569, 126K)

>subhuman /pol/nigger cant even samefag with two devices without getting caught easily
Get shot you fatfuck

> marry an asian
I would but after spending 5 months in Japan and getting literally 0, ZERO likes on Tinder I have realized I am simply not wanted here either.

>implying
You know you can.
It's obvious you don't feel much for her.
Listen to your biological instincts brother.

Have fun having no legacy incelbro :)

>it's exactly what the government, social media and social pressure wants you to do
Except it's the opposite

Consumerism tends to effect men more than women these days I find
Sure women love to go shopping but they don't define themselves by brands or hobbies like men do

Ah, muh traditional values, muh natural primal instincts.
That doesn't address anything, that doesn't address that when people say kids are a waste money and time (to them), people tend to flip out and can't comprehend that sombody wouldn't want to do that. To the point of calling said people "retarded, autistic, anti social"

If that's the line of thinking you or the other posters in this thread follow, It's incredibly NPC. The only reason you feel these are traditional views is because you were raised and raised by society to believe it to be fact.

Isn't that just cause you're a bad person user?

Im turning 31 today.
I live alone, i have a retail job (but i dont live in muttland so its a comfy job), i sometimes find girls to fuck on meeting websites or shit like that (sometimes goes well, sometimes not).
People of my generation are sprawling kids around, the few im still in contact with have miserable lives.
They dont show it of course, too afraid of the stigma of being "bad parents" or "bad husbands". They work their ass (and i do it too so its k) but when they go home they dont have free time, they cant do whatever the shit they want, they had to do kids stuff. And the most hilarious thing they believe the first years are the worst part, even the one with girls.
Sometimes i call them to go out and i laugh my ass off when i hear his wife or kid screaming in the backgound. They know i am truly free and they just have two job, the one at work and the one at home.
Having kids is litterally chain your life for at least 13-14 years in the future for the fear of dying alone. Dont be an idiot.

you are retard. Just leave this site if it bothers you.

If it turns out you do want kids eventually, consider adoption. You can skip the annoying crying themselves awake at night and shitting themselves phase, and go straight to playing on the swings, the best part. Also youll be saving some poor kid sat in an orphanage. Win-win-win

Is that supposed to be beautiful? I literally threw up in my mouth.

>friendless
>sexless
>poorfag
>amerimutt
>subhuman
>/pol/nigger

>all women risen in china
Ftfy

Get triggered you yellow fever incels
funny how the only guy who agreed with me was chinese

I don't put one way of thinking above the other but wojak posters are on a completely different level of idiocy. If you need badly drawn mspaint characters to back up your arguments that says a lot about its level of depth.

You may be a Chinese guy but you are likely only dating farmer girls from shitholes like Shandong or tiger princesses from Hong Kong/Shanghai.

Also
>Claims to be Chinese
>Types perfect English
>Watches reddit of thrones

Ya nah. You are an Asian American at best with gook parents. I have most likely lived in China longer then you have even been there.

How does onions boy get wife and I don’t reeeeee

This isnt your site you subhuman /pol/ nigger
>>>/reddit/ is where you belong, fatfuck

no that's because he is and he should live with the consequences of his decisions. at the very least, I am a bad person because he made me so

>raising someone elses kid
>willingly being a cuck

>funny how the only guy who agreed with me was me pretending to be chinese

uhh yea. do you fondly remember or give a fuck about anything your great grand parents did or any one before them? yea no else does either. they were all a bunch of retarded faggots any way.

wouldn't it be funny if on the next april 1st mods merge Yea Forums and /po/? ahahaha

oh, wait....

Said the redditor.

>31
>retail job
>i sometimes find girls to fuck on meeting websites or shit like that
Teach me your secrets user I'm in exactly the same position as you but have never been laid except with prostitutes.

You're absolutely right. I was born in a western country so I'm basically just talking about asian girls in the west.

The blood of my ancestors flows proudly through me and I am to make their efforts throughout history worthwhile. Can you say the same you mindless unselfware goy?

/pol/niggers are gayddit trash, they take posts here in face value because they are brainlet subhumans

Just surrender yourself completely to her. Everything you do, you will need her permission. Everything you don't do, you will need her permission. Oh also, it's going to be an open relationship not for you though.. There is your answer.

I literally hope so. Easy to trigger incels.

At most hes an Asian American who trying to figure out how to cope with white taking his woman.

Attached: 1505789384146.jpg (1078x1523, 205K)

Been thinking about that lately. But I think my gf will never want kids, which she was always open about and I agreed to. But lately there is an itch in the back of my mind about this issue, and its making me worry.

ah yes, I bet he was actually jewish, trying to trick you into not breeding with asian women so that the white race will die out

I was just suggesting it. Ive never been an orphan, but i know people who were when they were a kid, and apparently its fucking miserable. Why would you not save a kid from that if you could? Assuming youre a retard obsessed with the idea that black people will ''win'', you could just adopt a white kid. There is literally no reason not to help them if youre able to

Go back, fatfuck subhuman
>>>/reddit/

I love how all leftists can do is co-opt right memes and insults. Could you like, stop appropriating our culture and create your own?

Then you might be correct since they are now more or less a typical western Stacy in that case.

I'm married to a literal commie gook Chinese not a banana gook born and raised in the states.

Post more, triggers the /pol/tards. I love bob cut javs

>unga me must bloodline
>bunga other tribe bad

There's a reason why governments worldwide are flipping out over fertility rates. Children are needed to support previous generations and maintain future prosperity. It's only recently that pensions became a thing and even then, it's supported by future generations. It's a matter of time until pensions are withdrawn and the grayhairs start dropping like flies because they expected the government to take care of them and not their nonexistent children.

What is your opinion on adopting Yea Forums?

Probably worth talking to her about it. Just tell her the truth, you were thinking about it and you just wanted to make sure you were both making the right decision. Maybe she maintains her stance and you just dont have kids, thats fine. Or maybe she's had similar thoughts herself, and never told you. Worth an ask.

See

>subhuman /pol/nigger incel can only shitpost through jew memes like liberals and alt rights
Get shot you fatfuck

THOSE DARN YELLOW WOMAN! HOW DARE THEY EVEN SEEM ATTRACTIVE EVEN SLIGHTLY!

ITS WHITE WOMAN ONLY FOR ME. NO YOU DON'T ISRAEL!

Attached: 1562504734430.jpg (419x480, 52K)

If you dont live in muttland you can get an easy retail job basically everywhere. Beware you will do years of shit tier product placement and some warehouse lifting but after that you will do the same shit but better money. Try to find home nearest possibile at your job (unless you get fired you will not be moved so cutting transport expenses is like the first step).
For the meeting websites just look for youngsters at college around 20s which you are sure they dont have money and start wooing them to go out drinks or whatever the fuck they like. And put it CLEARLY you are doing for fun or fuck, dont go for the "serious relationship" or shit like that. Try and repeat. After 30 no there will be a yes.
Thats what i do.

/pol/ is not the majority of the site, newfag.

Stop projecting. It's obvious you're a filthy non-white (subhuman).
Look, i feel for you man. But you need to learn how to cope better with your situation.

Did your brain putter out & die user?
You're just regurgitating the same sentence over & over.

Only a cuck would bring a child in a world that's about to:

>1) get dominated by a handful of people in a mad maxian dystopia of energy scarcity
>2) get a bio-engineered disease wiping everyone
>3) get nuked
>4) get AI'd

In addition to that, you are not your genes. You luckily evolved a consciousness that broke your embedded desires' shackles and you no longer have to obey what the genes think is optimal for them - you can sit completely idle with zero reproductive value and status in society and play games all day, and there's nothing that your genes can do to stop you from pleasuring yourself, and by yourself I mean the consciousness. You neither owe it to society to have your genes spread in distant offspring that you wouldn't give the slightest fuck about, nor do you owe it to your genes desperately throwing you depression after depression to force you to do something and reproduce. You, i.e your consciousness, is the parasite infecting the primate body you control and it is therefor in your best interest to maximize your own gains from life, not your host's, at the expense of that host if you have to. Another way to explain this is to think of this: tomorrow, immortality is invented but you must forfeit your body and upload your brain to a cloud - do you do it, or do you pretend to care about your flesh and its genes? If your body was a part of your true identity, you'd deny that at all costs, but the truth is that all you want to do is to have your consciousness survive, be it in this body, in another transplanted one, in a trans-humanist hybrid, or even just a microchip. If you were faced with the decisions:
>You reproduce in a huge quantity right now but die right after
>You become infertile but live a long life
You'd very obviously choose the latter. Stop being your genes' little cuck and assume control over the lesser subconscious programs that you have infected and subverted, programs who'd choose the former because it maximized gene spread

>all pic related the sources on global warming are post 2000
This doesn't disprove the claim that they did a 180 on their cooling/warming stance. This actually kinda supports it.

>wait but that second one is from 1989
Oh shit wait, lets open it up.
science.sciencemag.org/content/245/4923/1227
>Increases in aerosol concentrations over the oceans may increase the amount of low-level cloudiness through a reduction in drizzle—a process that regulates the liquid-water content and the energetics of shallow marine clouds. The resulting increase in the global albedo would be in addition to the increase due to enhancement in reflectivity associated with a decrease in droplet size and would contribute to a cooling of the earth's surface.
>would contribute to a cooling of the earth's surface
hahahahahahahaha

I'm fascinated by you. You're clearly mentally ill. You have the personality of a jannie.

>not a single mention of alt-kikes in that post
>immediately cries about libtards
/pol/ really is mentally ill

Yea Forums is /pol/
cope you fucking mongoloid tranny nigger subhuman kike libtard

Life has a meaning, it's up to you to decide and enjoy it. However the outcome is by all means, pointless.

i'm getting a vasectomy as soon as possible. i never want kids. if it somehow ends up that i do, i would rather adopt. there is enough people in this world, it's getting disgusting. it takes negative effort to have a kid, and it takes all your life to raise it properly. i want things, i want to travel, i want to have no worries about anything happening to my kid and i don't want that responsibility. just me and my girlfriend living the dream life. anybody pushing others to have kids are worthless wastes of life who fucked up and are brainwashed into thinking it is what you have to do.

You want a kid, the kid wants out of the orphanage, less drain on the government, population of the world doesnt increase. Adoption is one of the only things in life i genuinely cannot see a down-side to.

Unless you're a vomiting /pol/ parrot, then you'll probably be of the opinion that raising a kid that isnt biologically yours is being a cuck. Like its some poor 5 year old boy's fault that his parents were scum. Adoption is a good choice, and dont let mouthbreathers convince you otherwise

Tldr

cope

>reeing about /pol/
>not a subhuman degenerate leftoid

2016+ baby

why is every subreddit full of people doing things with their wifes?
not only bl subreddit, but EVERY subreddit does that

Reminder that its 5am in muttland and you wasted the thread crying about /pol/nigger retardation
>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck

Agreed, with no defined parameter of success or failure, the meaning of life is pretty much undefined. Biologically its probably to survive long enough to pass on your genes so the species will survive, but since humans dominate the world, there's no chance of us going extinct (except by our own hand), so ill take the meaning of life as ''be comfortable, eat well''

It's almost 8 here yuropoor.

Damn man, that's exactly what I tried. I always aim for low 20s but never get a favorable response. Usually they just think I'm an old, deadbeat loser and that's when I stop trying for a while.

Been here since 1999 before the gaiafag raids idiot.
The SA SS are the original oldfags.
>pic related
Stay cope and seethe.

Attached: something awful SS.png (1499x72, 11K)

Alright, you successfully rused me. Shame on me for thinking I could have an intellectually honest discussion here.

Attached: 6CXN2le.jpg (639x469, 86K)

Shant be replying to this /pol/nigger mutt so I'll use my script to post every minute
>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck

You don't want a child because you are one

If you are trying to fuck low 20 year old girls the chances are you are an old deadbeat loser lmfao

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck

and here is the brainwashed waste of life.

That's even sadder, why would you admit that?

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck1

hmmm who is the brainwashed one.
The person going against tens of thousands of human ancestors or the empty vapid manchild who wants to enjoy stuff and money like some glutton

This.

Thank you user. You really made me feel better. Ill probably wait for my 40 to bring it up, as right now I know I dont want them, and maybe I'll have a clearer picture of what I want by then.
Her parents were pretty shitty and never took proper care of her, so I can see why she doesnt want them, and I respect that.
It would really break my heart to break up with her because of this, because we genuinely love each other, and for several years all we had was each other, which made our relationship stronger.

> spending time and effort on 25+ wall cock carousel used goods
no thanks

Attached: 2287431_1[1].jpg (630x630, 41K)

Bruh... look at these jews

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck2

Justify natalism without resorting to religion or imaginary things like "legacy" which won't matter to you because you'll be dead, experiencing literally nothing.

not breeding isn't "going against your ancestors" unless they were retards like you who insisted that everyone needs to breed no matter what

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck3

i'm a glutton if i want to enjoy my life without the heavy responsibility of a child? lmao. you are literally the exact fucking thing i was talking about. you're a brainwashed fuck up. you got angry at my post and had to say something because you know i'm right. you wasted years of your life for nothing. i don't give a fuck who has kids faggot, good for them. they aren't me.

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck4

Well thank fuck someone got a good ending out of this abortion of a thread

Is this your blog?

>Not having a girlfriend/wife
You are past your time old man, lie down and die already

>/pol/ is so buttblasted now they need to false-flag as a spammer

Justify not killing yourself beyond the petty irrational chemical reactions you call emotions. You can't, so just do it.

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck5

If you only care to put in five for sex your bitch will 100% cheat and leave

>589 posts and only 159 posters
come on shills, at least change the IP, also where are the video games?

It was pretty funny for a good while
Oh well

Other threads. This way is lost

At least the chemical reactions are real. ;^)

justify nihilism you edgy manchild.
I want this world to have a good future, that means having the people who turned europe (and north america to an extent) from a shithole into a worldpower that stopped warfaring with each other keep making children to ensure that we do not regress into shithole territory again.

But nooo we need to replace white people with low iq hordes that will destroy every sociial security we worked so hard for.

>doing damage control for the malfunctioning trannybot
just lol at your life

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck6

That's literally what immigration is for, you take in people at working age so your population is more skewed towards working age people

I'm told I look 24-25 by 100% of the people I've met over the past 6 months. I think I still have a shot with the prime pussy.

>Yes user, of course i want to secure the existence of my people and a future for white children, how could you tell?

Attached: 1565996051712.jpg (533x800, 52K)

>justify nihilism
Nihilism needs no justification. Just like faith.

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck7

The only downside is immigrants having rights.

Problem is, all the populations worth taking in are having their own birthrate crisis.

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck8

>subhuman
>friendless
>poorfag
>incel
>subhuman /pol/nigger

Get. shot. fatfuck9

>justify nihilism
Read literally any philosopher who talks about nihilism, they've already done the work for me. I'll give you a bonus reply though, even though you don't deserve it: "woe is me, I should just kill myself" isn't even nihilism, and you'd know that if you actually bothered to know shit about what you're talking about.

Attached: tumblr_m65dzl9Cln1qlh4ueo1_500.gif (500x375, 414K)