DUDE ORGANICS AND MACHINES ACTUALLY CAN'T COEXIST LMAO

>DUDE ORGANICS AND MACHINES ACTUALLY CAN'T COEXIST LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-030342_YouTube_Vanced.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>The Quarians fucked up at every step
>Bioware still tried to paint them as good

Did it? I distinctly remember a recording of the first sentient Geth getting killed by a Quarian freaking out.

ME2 writer really trying to be different and not just another pinocchio allegory.
ME3 hes gone and they all become real boys.

oh and throw in some jesus self sacrifice thats original too right

>we are Legion

Attached: 68_8bit_pE-IC25-DS2-Q2.jpg (2697x3496, 1.47M)

Does this unit have a soul?

Attached: 471.jpg (613x606, 79K)

>Bioware still tried to paint them as good
They fucking didn't. The lore is filled with races hating Quarians for one reason or another, the largest being the sheer size of their fleet which makes Turians insecure real reason is a congestion thing when refuling they are however still being punished for something that none of them had a hand in, the sins of your ancestors should not become your sins as well, that's just wrong on many levels.

ME3 isn't wrong in this regard. Any peace you broker between organics and synthetics will break down given enough time. The nature of the two is fundamentally incompatible.

At this point they don't hate them because of the Geth, they just hate them because they're smelly suit rats that probably steal shit.

except one of the endings explicitly makes peace between synthetics and organics by turning everybody into a cyborg because muh synthetic allegory.
Legion spent all of ME2 telling Shepard about how the Geth will build their own future and dont give a fuck about Reapers, or organics, or anything, and calls it racist to assume that the Geth think and act the same way that organics do, only to throw all of this away in ME3 and want to become real boys because muh peace.

lol were they referencing anonimoose???!

>except one of the endings explicitly makes peace between synthetics and organics by turning everybody into a cyborg because muh synthetic allegory.
That's the entire point of the game, yes. You either destroy all the synthetics or you remove the difference between organics and synthetics. Permanent peace between the two is impossible.

Attached: f8d.png (680x628, 439K)

DESPITE BEING ONLY 14% OF CITADEL SPACE POPULATION, KROGANS ARE R

God I love the Geth.

Still pissed you don't get a geth squadmate in 3.

One of the reasons why I always choose Control Ending.
>use reapers to repair the relays quickly so galactic trade and civilization doesn't collapse
>if Krogan sperg out, Reapers
>if Geth sperg out, Reapers
>if anyone spergs out in a way that it threatens the galaxy, Reapers.

You literally just figured out that reference?

Attached: wikipediadowny.jpg (307x258, 27K)

Correct

Attached: 1566823101979.gif (1270x1058, 1.26M)

So I kinda screwed up and romanced Ashley in 1. Should I go after Tali anyway or stay faithful?

Stay loyal to the good christian wife

Attached: 1540805944502.jpg (404x768, 56K)

Why the hell did you romance Ashley?

Attached: 1322238340368.png (172x166, 34K)

Just nuke her.

this

Attached: ash.jpg (1131x1920, 553K)

Green ending would be better if they hadn't used that stupid circuitry effect. Also, having husks and other reaper minions integrate into society is fucking creepy.

So do the fucking husks know what happened to them? What about shit like the Cannibals or the Scion's which are a bunch of husks put together?

Maybe they'll join GETH hivemind?