Celeste thread

Celeste thread.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8fsJXSbXfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it worth replaying to do all the B sides and strawberries?

abortion

>strawberries
Not unless you're autistic and care about achievements.
>B sides
The B and C sides are fun, go play them.

>t. ranny

the b sides are completely new levels and really good/hard

Overrated.

The OST is pretty good. Is it true that the composer is a tranny?

imagine playing a tranny game
imagine giving money to a tranny
imagine sacrificing some your limited lifetime to play something a tranny made

im not a tranny. but i do consider myself a twink. will i enjoy this game?

Strawberries don't actually do anything but going for them does encourage you to explore the levels and they can be decently challenging, even pretty creative with what you need to do to get them.
The extra levels are pretty fun and a lot more challenging, on a replay I'd recommend playing them right after you unlock them.

Yes. It doesn't look that bad compared to tumblr or Yea Forums trannies, but it's still a tranny and you can still tell.

quick rundown on this game?

Fuck off with your tranny game.

Seething

It's fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8fsJXSbXfo

best platformer in years
also makes a lot of Yea Forums seethe because of the latest dlc so that's another plus

/pol/ has destroyed this place

Just go to /vg/
Nobody gives a fuck about this shit game.

>i-it makes Yea Forums seethe

Glad to know that me and many others can relax and live rent free in you head.

reminder that tranny obsessed /pol/tards are the ones making these celeste threads so they can rant about their obsessive tranny hatred all day

>try to destroy every thread about a game that makes you angry
>t-the people who like the game are actually seething!
classic /vpol/

And that's a good thing.

Finally got through 6B with 800 deaths, only have 7B to go. I'd be surprised if I get done with Farewell in 50 hours

>not being able to separate the art from the artist
Must suck not being able to play/watch/read/listen something because the artist does something you don't like.

/pol/ here
can confirm

You are beyond saving. Stop going on Yea Forums for a while and go outside.

The strawberries aren't too hard to find, and you can get a decent idea where they are after you complete a level. B sides are absolutely worth it though - really pushes the mechanics.

There's a pretty small number of people doing it, those replies probably only belong to 2 posters

the good news is that 56% of trannies kill themselves. the bad news is that it's not 100%

seething

Attached: 08563B02-A6E6-49AA-9A9F-863105D3D84A.png (300x345, 24K)

Chapter 9 has taken me more time and deaths than my replay of the entire rest of the game (all 24 hearts and 175 strawberries) combined

BASED /pol/ saving Yea Forums

/pol/ here
can confirm

it depends. do twinks generally like stories about race mixing trannies who get abortions on top of mountains?

Explain to me how 90% of this thread has anything to do with the videogame Celeste.

Explain to me why you suck dicks.

Good gameplay, amazing music, gets incredibly difficult towards the end.

The actual reason Yea Forums is mad is that they all jacked off to madeline and now feel gay.
They don't realize that their sexuality doesn't matter because nobody would fuck them.

good fuck this place

But Madeline is a woman.

She is trans. A woman could never do platforming like that.

Attached: aaMSK7Z.jpg (532x989, 281K)

And that's what I'll keep telling myself when I look up r34 of her.

She had weird hair as a kid?

go to bed

decent platformer with a good difficulty curve, multiple goals you can set to consider yourself "done" with the game and some nice hidden tech.
Often, rooms feel like they are less about pure mechanic and precision jumps and more like a platforming puzzle about figuring out a sequence of actions to proceed. The game has a lot of subtle mechanics to make platform less stiff and pixel perfect.
exploring can be annoying since you sometimes don't know which one is the optional path and which is the correct path that will instantly lock you of going back because of an one way platform, but each stage has multiple checkpoints you can start from.
Story can be hit or miss but you can just skip dialogue.

that a boi

so what? A female redheaded friend of mine literally looked like that at that age

Attached: qb1mf18q6sl31.jpg (861x483, 54K)

so what, that same friend of mine also has pride and trans flags. Thats just your average /woke/ person.
And yes, she IS a girl(female)

I just got this game, and I really like it. I expected it to be more frustrating.

Attached: pige.jpg (900x900, 90K)

You will never be a real woman.

Attached: 1550308809549.png (575x2025, 365K)

I have over 500 deaths on 3A and dont even have all the berries yet. I don't think I'm cut out for this

I remember this game being kinda popular as far as indie games go like 3 years ago. Other then imaginary trannies why cant Yea Forums shut up about right now?

1.5 years retard

>It doesn't look that bad
99% of them don't, its just /pol/ that wants you to think otherwise

I also sucked and I made it all the way through the C sides

30k deaths tho

3A is a decent jump in difficulty. You can do this.

>Celeste
Hey trannie, this isn't Resetera...

How can I unlock the 40% ending?

Transitioning is going well, i can't wait to be accepted as a female.
God, my body's going to be so hot when i have tits, i don't think i'll be able to get my hands off them!
Trans rights Yea Forums, join the rest of the internet bigots.

Best post

>not a single image/video of the game
It's shit, isn't it?

>ahoge
>not peak cute

>"wow that's a neat bug with the dashing through spikes, I wonder if they'll patch that"
>there's a hidden section that literally requires it
what the fuck

I think what keeps it from being too frustrating is the sense that you're constantly making progress, even when you die a lot. Making it even one step further in a long sequence of difficult jumps feels pretty rewarding.

It also helps that the ost is very soothing and not so grating to hear on loop.

>[Deleted]
Get dabbed on faggot :)

There's at least 2 mechanics like this in the game.
They went the full wavedash route by making it a feature and I really like that.

This game is proof that IWBTG and Super Meat Boy has ruined 2D platformers

Attached: light blue.png (639x481, 574K)

Attached: 1549954705970.png (1367x631, 47K)

is this loss

Im glad this underrated game is gaining more exposure recently, a real gem. And the soundtrack is wonderful. Enjoy it Yea Forums.

Attached: 1403263153969.png (612x567, 17K)

Lol always knew super meat boy was trash. Thanks user.