>big corporations bad eco terrorists good

i didn't know japs are commies

Attached: images (23).jpg (415x739, 51K)

It was the 90's. We had Captain Planet as well, Fern Gully, a few others I am probably forgetting.

Shinra should just turn the electricity off for a day and see how the people react.

I used to be a big corpo dicksucker back when I did my business degree. Now I've done law and I'm more into defending individuals and shit. Law school made me a hippy 0/10 would not recommend.

Just enjoy the game or don’t you losers

I didn't know you're a retard. j/k I did.

>big corporations bad eco terrorists good
this but unironically

>filtering everything through your narrow politics because you just learned about it

go drink some bleach, shit smear

>go drink some bleach
or don't you loser

Why should corporations be defended against individuals, or vice versa?
Don't enter any long philosophical diatribe, just answer with short sentences and a Wojak/Chad pic.

You missed a spot, bootlicker.

Midgar parts of FF7 are supposed to be Cyberpunk.

>evil corporation runs everything, includes its own military police
>protagonists live in slums
>group consists of hackers, techno-freaks, genetically modified former corporate soldiers, etc

>tfw you don't help Jessie on the way out of the reactor

Attached: 1480624240152.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Barret has rather white facial features. I realize them not wanting him to look stereotypical, but he looks like a spaniard tinted black here

Attached: 352856.jpg (270x270, 84K)

Bruh, they're literally sucking the souls of the dead out of the planet to create electricity when lightning magic exists.

Attached: 1351716329692.jpg (435x435, 17K)

yeah when recycling was still uncommon.

If there's a story that originates out of Japan and it contains some kind of organisation, you can be damn sure they're trying to destroy the universe.

literally every FF is about a resistance group fighting against a big empire or corporation in power

Big corporations are always in bed with governments. If the government is interfering on behalf of corporations then you don't have a free market. If you don't have a free market then criticism of the market can't be directed at capitalism.

Lighting magic exists thanks to materias... Which are made with mako...

Yeah, which can form naturally.

Everyone, individual or corporation, should have their legal rights upheld. It just tends to be that corporations already have the resources to enforce these, while individuals often lack the knowledge to even know they've been wronged.

Attached: 1542616521400.jpg (2518x1024, 625K)

The entire world thinks like that
The only ones who think different are bootlicking MAGA incels and Chinese bug puppets

le buzzwords

such an outcome is inevitable with capitalism, as seen in every capitalist nation around the world. thats all the proof you need that capitalism doesn't work. same proof that communism doesn't work.

underdog mentality

t. MAGA incel or Chinese puppet

woah more buzzwords

>implying subduing the free market with heavy monopolization is pro-capitalism anything

No. It only proves that capitalist economies must remain vigilant against the forces of coercion and state interference.
Communism on the other hand leans hard into wanting coercion and state interference.

Recycling is a meme

No, the message is that the future you see in every cyberpunk story ever, where corporations are now the government and have no accountability to anyone because they're supplying the complacent masses with consumer goods and military protection, is a fucking horrible thing.
Imagine this scenario if you will.

Disney has taken over everything.
Every product in your home is now a Disney product.
ALL mom and pop shops are regulated and supplied by Disney.
Disney is in control of 100% of your media.
Disney is the entire military complex. Everyone who disagrees with Disney or decides to revolt has to deal with stormtroopers. Actual fucking stormtroopers. With blaster rifles and everything.
To say anything bad about Disney is to be put to death.
Published media all goes through Disney and can't have Disney criticism.
Disney can turn off your utilities at any time.
Disney is the only entity in charge of those utilities and can literally charge anything they want because the own the monopoly.
Disney can plant a nuclear reactor in your back yard if they want, and you MUST go along with it, or your entire town goes up in flames.
Also sometimes even if you do agree, the town still goes up in flames.
Disney is a one world government structure. Robert Iger is president of not only the united states, but the entire planet. Every single country must bow to President Iger's mouse ear banner or be destroyed.

Tell me that this sounds at all like an appealing future for our own world.
This is the world of Final Fantasy VII. One corporation runs everything. They hold a monopoly. An entire, global wide monopoly. All who oppose them die. Nobody is allowed to disagree or express doubt in them without facing consequences. And in this world, the planet is an actual, living breathing entity. The reactor that powers your home does so by sucking up the souls of your dead family members.
So yes, in this specific scenario, eco terrorists good.

>Muh poor corporations

Good goy

Imagine putting corporations before the well being of those you care about. Shinra are bloodsuckers.

Also don't forget that the very nature of the plates thrusts the slums into an almost eternal state of night, where even during the day, there is very little places for natural sunlight to shine through. Places like Aerith's house and the church are rarities.

link me which posts are defending corporations?

>eco terrorism
>commies
Based fucking retard
Shinry literally is the government

This is what Cyberpunk 2077 missed. Daylight isn't cyberpunk

Take it to another thread.

>Games about thieves
>Company is annoyed when people can play it for free
C-corporations are good and essential, I p-promise guys! Without them we would not have videogames!

Attached: ironic.jpg (788x83, 18K)

>Commit terror attacks
>Innocents die
>"Nah bro, Shinra are the bad guys."
Fuck you, Cloud, terrorist scum.

I can certainly say a landfill of waste isn't a meme and the proper sorting and reduction is worthwhile. The main problem is waste by way of transportation.

I often ponder how much of a phone that's yeeted by the millions can actually be reduced and reused.

To be completely fair here, Barret was the one spouting that crap while blowing up reactors and killing people.
Not once did Cloud even pretend to give a shit about innocents dying, and outright said he didn't give a fuck about the planet either until they left Midgar and the fabricated badass mercenary persona started to crumble. For the first half of Midgar, Cloud made it clear he was in it for the money and Tifa.
And throughout the second half of Midgar, he was in it for Aerith, then Tifa for a little bit, then Aerith again.
And then a headless Jenova appeared and it kind of just snowballed.

Holy sheeeit, its real!!!!
habbening leak.

Fuck off with your censored game.

DO NOT WATCH THE LIVESTREAM
THIS IS A FAKE

AGAIN
DO NOT WATCH THE FAKE LIVESTREAM
LIVESTREAMER IS PLAYING A FAKE GAME

>good aligned necromancy

/tg/ here, nothing wrong with that

Don't forget princess mononoke.

what were the dead doing with their being dead?
nothing.

recycle the dead into energy!

But the souls are needed in the planet to keep the lifestream going in order to create new life. If you suck it up and use it in the reactors, the planet will wither and die.

Just kill shit and stuff it in the earth.

>americans/russians/chinese are evil
>germans/japs are good people
what's with this meme

I have business degree and worked in HR last few years. Is it too old to go study law at 30?

Nah the thing with Shinra is that it's a single company having such a monopoly to the point that they bought the government.

Absolutely.

>goldstein&kike friends only remaining argument remains is that people who don't like them are commies

Attached: 1568447963845.png (488x297, 175K)

>a film set in medieval japan
>anything to do with eco terrorism
you wut

They are literally sucking the life of the planet when other energy exist like coal.

And barret is a coal burner heh

It's never to late to study law. It depends on what you want to do with it though. Your HR experience might make you a good fit for an in-house regulatory and compliance lawyer for a company or government. Private practice might be a bit more difficult, as you'll need to start training from the bottom. Top tier commercial firms might be reluctant to do that at your age, but a smaller firm might be more open to taking you on. And, once you have some legal experience, you can make the jump to something bigger. Or, if you just want to do law for an academic reason like moving on to research and a PhD, or just as a passion - absolutely go for it.

Its not terrorism if you don't actually scare anyone

Barrett is big black guy

The industrialisation at the expense of the forrest. It wasn't eco terrorism unless you count them fighting back, but there was an eco friendly theme.

have you seen the film?

Can someone explain why Yea Forums isn’t calling out this incredibly basic shilling by Sony? I’m not buying your consoles or games fuck off

I don't think any of those words mean what you think they mean.

Attached: 1550987534376.png (771x723, 680K)

Cousin on my mothers side looks identical to remake tifa's face. I remember when we used to go to beach as teens and I'd get a boner from looking at her in her swimwear. Its not that weird if you think about it. Its not like I wanted to fuck her.

it's about people fight against evil gods (japs love it you know) if i remember correctly

Can we talk about how they did my boy Reno dirty?
He looks like shit, they replaced Quentin Flynn and his Jap voice actor sounds like a nasally little bitch

Finally someone brings that up. It's absolute bullshit is what it is.

>Mako reactors are demonstrably jeopardizing all life on the planet
>but resorting to ecoterrorism is bad, because the reactors are owned and operated by an amoral megacorporation
Dumb wagie.

>ecoterrorism
>mass murder
>not bad
do you even play the game
even the game call out how hypocrite Barret is
he should serve prison after FF7 if you ask me

at least he tried to do something, and ended up saving the world with his pals, unlike you shinra wagies

Buy I thought politics in games was something new!

>siding with big corporations
I didn't know OP is cum eating kike.

god damn why is barret such a hot bear

no you arent, Barret
you just take all the credit when you are sitting on the bench while Cloud, Cid and Yuffie do all the work

Japan has always been a clean and eco-friendly place dude.
They definitely aren't commies, as they are pretty capitalistic as well. Its just ingrained (for the most part) in their culture to not pollute shit.
But fuck the whales, thats sport.

All these nu-FF7 fans are going to be a real fucking cancer once this releases.

Attached: yMRhEn3.gif (230x268, 1.22M)

Millennials don't know who this is.

Attached: 1463095490522.png (145x238, 19K)

> not Cloud, Tifa and Cid
Millenials.

>Not Cloud, Tifa and Red

>Not Cloud, Cid and Red

That's Dyne, right? I dunno if I'm a millenial but I'm only 20 and FF7's older than I am.

imagine being such a homo and a furry

>accepting multiple civilian casualties in order to prevent an extinction event that will end all life on the planet
Nobody ever said that ecoterrorism wasn't dirty work, wagie.