Found a cool looking ps4 pro with spiderman and bloodborne

found a cool looking ps4 pro with spiderman and bloodborne
what are some other cool games on this thing i can buy?

Attached: spider-man-ps4-pro.jpg (1370x1346, 131K)

horizon zero dawn was surprisingly good

Gravity Rush
Gravity Rush 2
That's fucking it.

Buy Kat's games.

Attached: 1459307257496.png (406x466, 268K)

You can preorder Death Stranding, coming in Nov 8

Attached: 1568534663232.jpg (1024x809, 69K)

Horizon Zero dawn is good for one quick play through, don't slog through too much extra content and you won't get bored.
based and Katpilled
Also play Persona 5, Catherine Fullbody, Dragonquest 11, and Nier: Automata and all what not. There is a ton of great stuff on the PS4.

Catherine Full body ruins the character of Vincent, not to mention the flow & dynamic of the originals story

>shit game
>shit game
>multiplat
>multiplat

Yeah the side quests are a waste but the main story is good. Haven't started the DLC yet.

DQ11 is also a shit game as well as a multiuplat

give it back Jamal

I plan on getting the Pro before the end of the year. My must buy will be Red Dead Redemption 2 and Resident Evil 2. Red Dead Redemption 2 because it's a requirement. You don't need a reason. There's so much value there and that's for $60. It's $45 new these days. Resident Evil 2 because I played it on PC and felt like it was a masterpiece. Incredible gameplay and it felt authentic. Didn't like the backtracking but Claire is cute so I can backtrack with her all day.

Other than that I'm open to whatever.

I would probably look at the exclusives as those tend to be the showcase of the console and a selling point. Maybe Horizon Zero Dawn but I'm not sure. Death Stranding maybe but while it looks interesting the game seems like a walking simulator. I'll have to wait on that but Kojima might just be ahead of his time and I might not be based enough to understand his vision. Or he's lost his marbles and is a dumbass.

That's about it. Maybe a racing game because I heard PlayStation had some good ones. I think Gran Turismo it was?

>I plan on getting the Pro before the end of the year.
sounds like a waste so close to the ps5's release
>Maybe Horizon Zero Dawn but I'm not sure.
The game is only like $15 now so it's hard to go wrong. Solid 7/10, starts slow but robo hunting is worth it.
>That's about it. Maybe a racing game because I heard PlayStation had some good ones. I think Gran Turismo it was?
don't care for simcades but wipeout omega is unbeatable for futuristic racing

literally everything. multiplats too. everything is the best on the PS4. PC gaming is for fat loser nerds with no life, and who don't even play as many games as console gamers do.

>Most games render at 1440p but no 1440p output option
>No 4k BD player
>No freesync (even the xbone s has that)
who designed this shit console

Attached: 1564075587532.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

why do you constantly post this

I got a PS4 last year and these are a handful of games I want, which should I go for if my limit is $60?

Gravity Rush 2
Resident Evil Original Collection or 7 Gold
Dragon Quest XI
God of War
Devil May Cry 5

devil may cry 5.

what do you want?