Will this flop?

will this flop?

Attached: FF7Rautobattle.webm (960x540, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20010215045626fw_/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_97/newsr13/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20010215033951/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_98/n990205/index.html
twitter.com/jb_squareenix?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Too big to fail". They could turn FFVII into a visual novel and it would still sell millions of copies.

its not that big

Hahhahaha, no.

30 million+

No. This will be the first and maybe only game that I will buy day one

yes,everyone i know hates it

No. It'll sell great.
The real question is if people will return to buy Episode 2.

No. Literally too much hype, people will buy it regardless of whether it's shit or gold. If it is shit though, expect a major dropoff in sales when game 2 comes out.

What's going on in that webm? Is this the weird "classic-style" combat mode people were talking about?

only real answer,Part 1 will sell well but part 2 can be a massive disaster and the game might not be completed

>its not that big
HAHAHAHA

kill yourself barry

Attached: 1568604521050.jpg (662x720, 270K)

shitOF still shilling i see

Attached: gachagame.jpg (967x518, 128K)

Yes

Attached: classic.jpg (1080x286, 113K)

Worst case scenario is it sells a ton but is very shit and destroys a lot of good will then part 2 sells okayish (not bad even if part 1 is shit) but also shit and they stretch this to a part 3 which sell not that great and also happens to be shit then FFXVI is also shit then on release of FFXVII the combined bad will of terrible FFXIII, XV, XVI, VIIRE1 VIIRE2 cause FFXVII to flop miserably.

So in summary, if this, part 2, part 3 and FFXVI all are shit then it is very likely that by the time FFXVII releases people will not buy it and FFXVII will flop hard ending Final Fantasy.
Because people are braindead idiots mindlessly following series to extreme lengths.

its the same as normal mode,normal attacks don't do damage for shit you just have the illusion of doing something
its all on the ATB bar

Attached: 1568452292713.gif (400x378, 3.18M)

yes

Attached: cloud omnislash ff7r.webm (960x540, 1.29M)

it took 5 years for og ff7 to even hit 9m

its the mode that plays the game for you
don't need to use any other mode

6 years in development for this

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>You can only summon in boss, mini-boss
It like they dont learn anything after FFXV shitshow.

it will when they stop tricking everyone with footage from a pc/ps5. this game is going to run at 30 fps MAX and look like garbage mark my words

>11 posters
>22 posts

Barry at it again.

wow ff7r glitched so bad it even glitched Yea Forums lmao

At least you can summon during any encounter in XV as long as you meet the condition to summon

And yet the shit posting will go on for months

it took 5 years for og ff7 to even hit 9m in 1997

its already apparently sub 1080p and sub 30, pixel counters that played the demo said it looked and ran worse than xv on base ps4

rent free

alright calm down barry don't drag me into your shit flinging fest

>auto attack
>character attacks automatically
WOOOW
>you still have to input commands that do real damage
>this is "auto battle" according to "critics"
WOOOOOW

unfortunately it probably won't even if it's bad, the name still carries meme clout from back then.
and this will be the new FFVII that will overwrite the old one - since 3d is easier to upgrade/port/re-release, prepare to see it released every year wtih one new exclusive line of dialogue in every console, the original will be forgotten with no chance of an actual remaster.

Here is Squaresoft stating FF7 sold 5.16m worldwide by Dec 24th 1997, it released in Jan 1997.
web.archive.org/web/20010215045626fw_/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_97/newsr13/index.html

Here is Squaresoft official statement that FF7 sold 6.57m worldwide by Jan 1999, 2 years after release.
web.archive.org/web/20010215033951/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_98/n990205/index.html

By 2003 5 years after release FF7 had hit 9m+ but not before that, it was also heavily discounted by this time with the Greatest Hits budget release.

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO, THEY AREN'T STANDING IN A ROW AND WAITING FOR THEIR TURN TO HIT

It's basically the ATB shit from before, just with more visual flair. Or, if you want to play it like an action game, set the attacks to manual, and hotkey the actions to face buttons. Heaven fucking forbid they give you options. This was never setting out to be Devil May Cry.

Attached: gfo.jpg (236x357, 14K)

you don't need to input anything, just doing piss damage for 5 minutes straight will kiss that boss

The tutorial boss? Maybe, but I somehow doubt that's going to work later on.

no point trying to reason with XV-kun

Nice try 7R-kun

It'll be a massive success. XV was their biggest hit, and this is looking like another XV. Except this time they admitted upfront that the game will be episodic, so no one will be disappointed if the it feels unfinished.

other than a few random interviews they haven't really comveyed to the masses at all that 7r is only midgar, all official wording just makes it sounds like the game starts in midgar but doesn't imply only midgar
there will be backlash

>the game plays itself
I get that you can turn it off, but why would you make this in the first place?

they said in 2015 that it's all midgar

because the game is for casuals

for turd-based babies and XV fans

Attached: FF7R Classic.jpg (977x760, 118K)

FF has always been for casuals.

because people complained they wanted something closer to turn based
now that they got it; other people are now complaining that it exists

>the people complaining about it are the ones who wanted it

purists are worse than sjws

How the fuck is a game where you can set the controller down and cook dinner while it beats Rufus, anything like turn based?

Kitase stated you wouldn't be able to kill bosses with just auto-attacks. Same with how you can hold O to win in XV.

>can
can't*

fuck no, if anything if oceraina of time was rereleased with the best graphics known to man and chopped into 3 parts you bet your ass everyone will buy it. Then complain later it isnt as good as they original.

I personally think people are in for a rude awakening. Taking something so old and outdated won't really fit in a modern market. This game is simply uninteresting and wouldn't survive.

Master Quest is the definitive version anyway.

this post makes absolutely no sense

The game could be actual dogshit and people will still play it. The current artstyle and nostalgia for the original will carry it like usual.

get ready!!!

Well no, because what I'm saying that in the modern market the Fianl Fantasy game coming out today would be not making it in the Modern Market.
It wouldn't survive

>episodic game
I doubt that it will flop, but i don't doubt that it will be shit.

*part of a game

Well it’s the Final Fantasy 7 remake, so no.

>how to improve on the XVturd's press only one button to gameplay
>just make everything automatic
Fuck Squareshit

Do people really play Final Fantasy?
It's so nerdy dog, on god.
You would dead-ass never catch me slippin with this piece bro.

Listen, I know your zoomer brain is full of fortnite and minecraft but pretty much anyone over the age of 23 had been asking for a remake of FF7 for years
It's basically the most overrated game of all time, not because it's a bad game or anything, but because it's got some of the most rabid fans in the industry

Fuck off with your censored game.

And I think that you probably never played FF7 because you think that it always places at the top of best games lists on nostalgia alone.
Not that it could possibly be a goddamn good game.

This. But also what I think will happen is that it will sell a fuckton, but then fairly quickly popular sentiment will turn harshly against it. Because it's an older 90s JRPG that is far too dated, but people look past that because of nostalgia, but doing a total remake like this removes the nostalgia factor and leaves it bare.

It will be thier best selling game to date.

Attached: 58743715.jpg (478x288, 94K)

Right, it's overrated because some people praise it like the second coming of Christ, but the reason it gets that praise is because it's a fucking masterpiece.

>auto battle
huh, I thought FFXII already did that

Is there a similar webm like this for Death Stranding?

The auto battle will amount to 10% of the actual damage you deal in combat so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Game will sell like hotcakes but play like pure shit thanks to this though

Why do people think classic mode is anything like the original game's system? Have they played the original?

Attached: 1558757870392.jpg (460x423, 17K)

of course it's not a literal translation but it's made to work with the current system

Not on a Sony platform it won't. Those games have a cutscene viewer on by default.

>go from turn based to third person combat
>still make it automated like its turn based
whats the fucking point?

>of course it's not a literal translation
You're right, it isn't; it's literally nothing alike. You can tell just by glancing at it. The original system obviously can't work with the gameplay they've developed, and it's retarded to think this halfassed autobattle mode is going to appease diehard players.

You're being insanely overdramatic.

No.

Attached: 1551912657910.png (1667x1269, 147K)

then don't play it you purist retard

It's the game journalist mode

it's literally just nothing but fluff until you enter commands. do you seriously expect a mode where characters just stand around until the bar fills up

>Final Fantasy VII Has Sold Over 11 Million Units Worldwide. Square Enix mentioned that Final Fantasy VII has sold over 11,000,000 units worldwide. This number includes physical copies of the PsOne and PC versions plus digital sales on Steam, PlayStation Network, and iOS
This is the best-selling jrpg of all time, outside of Pokemon. I think they can top it. Even if it's an exclusive (for now).

you cannot appease the people, they're on the same level as sjws

I'm not a purist, autismo. I'm just baffled that people would look at classic mode and the orginal and think, "yup, that's exactly the same; purists will love this."

XIII plays itself too because of the two party members you don't control

>WHERE'S MUH TURN BASED COMBAT
>Here it is bro
>NOOOO WHY IS IT NOW MENU BASED

5 mln was huge in that time, dumbass.

nobody thinks it's exactly the same you autistic retard

Have we been browsing the same board?

Not him but I never saw it as something for purists, just for people that don't want to fuck with the action combat or movement/positioning/dodging/parrying/whatever ie retards and casuals.

you mean this board full of retarded autists like yourself?

hahahahaha

>This was never setting out to be Devil May Cry.

KH is better than DMC though.

Yes the very same board with autistic retards such as yourself. What are you even getting at?

Attached: 1565018516785.jpg (554x554, 31K)

Can't wait to kiss Elena and Yuffie

Another day another bazztek thread.

N-NO!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT KOJIMA-SAMA'S MASTERPIECE!!!

The game industry is way bigger now than it was back then even breaking 1 million sales was a huge success you underage fuck

The games industry was literally 1/10 the size, max, in 1997 that it is now

keep shilling for ur shiity game with multiple threads per day ShitOF,stay in reddit

based

dumb retards coping,its not that big

the video james industry
is literally
10 times the size
it was
in 1997
*at least*

FF7 sold 9 million copies in one year, in a 10x smaller gaming industry

For those of you who are zoomers, this should help you imagine the impact of the game

Attached: media133.jpg (904x648, 187K)

then why every FF after FF7 didn't increase in sales retard? its not GTA and never will be,japanese are already abandoning consoles in masse and only weebs buy JRPG these days

>then why every FF after FF7 didn't increase in sales retard?

Because every FF after FF7 is leaps and bounds worse than FF7, you utter cretin.

>it's reaaaal guys I swaer
Barry. Kill yourself.

No it didn't you retard

See Irrelevant, PS1 sold 100m before PS2 released and PS4 only just sold 100m at the cusp of PS5 reveal

FFXV sold 9m+ in 2 years 6 months

FF7 sold 6.57m in 2 years and only hit 9m after 5 years

Literally earlier in the thread this was proven wrong.

Here is Squaresoft stating FF7 sold 5.16m worldwide by Dec 24th 1997, it released in Jan 1997.

Here is Squaresoft official statement that FF7 sold 6.57m worldwide by Jan 1999, 2 years after release and across PS1 and PC.

By 2003 5 years after release FF7 had hit 9m+ across PS1 and PC, but not before that, it was also heavily discounted by this time with the Greatest Hits budget release sold at less than half price.

>only initial sales, not total ones count for a game
Fucking lol

Damn, heavily discounted and still made 4 mil more? What a great game.

What? That is total sales from the times those were reported

In dec 1997 FF7 total sales ww were 5.16m
In Jan 1999 FF7 total sales ww were 6.57m
In March 2003 FF7 total sales were 9.3m
It only reached 13m recently after being literally less than $15 and as low as $6 for over 15 years

Launched on PS1
Released on PC CD-ROM
Playable on PS2 as PS1 was backwards compatible with PS2
Released on PS3/PSP as a psone classic
Released on iOS/Android
Released on Steam
Released on PS4
Released on XB1
Released on Switch

>only certain times count!
You literally told the user that said it had sold 9 mil he was wrong, and then pulled some tripe out about 1st year sales, when the game has been out 20+ years. Why would 1st year sales matter? Neat backpedaling, but at least you've been corrected.

Wow. Look at all those people that get to play this timeless classic.

Except you still need to manually use the attacks that actually matter.

Are you fucking retarded? You said FF7 sold 9m in 1 year, it literally fucking didnt, it only sold 5.16m by December 1997 and 6.57m after 2 years from launch

It literally didnt hit 9m until 5 years after launch you dumb cunt

you're illiterate

Its almost like you have to reaffirm that the game you are playing/care about has a large or devoted player base, to somehow justify you wasting time on reality escapers

Attached: 1502478265862s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

I think he might finally do it once this obliterates XV in every conceivable way without even leaving Midgar.

yet 7r is do nothing to win and has hold to attack and no jump button
xv wins

Attached: FF7R literally do nothing.webm (960x540, 2.42M)

based
xv>ffshit

>Fuck off with your censored game

Attached: 612-6125894_127-kb-png-soy-boy-wojak-transparent-png.png.jpg (840x838, 188K)

Don't let Barry see this

Attached: KH3 destroys FFXV.jpg (1280x720, 679K)

>open critic which leaves out tons of scores
Don't let Nathan see this

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 2.59M)

This 4/10 KH3 review is counted towards its MC score
that 4/10 XV review is not counted on its MC score and the same outlet gave XV a 8/10 which is counted
Cope

Attached: kh3 4_10.jpg (1221x647, 123K)

>5 different versions vs 2
>still barely wins
Don't let Barry see this

Attached: D3QsuuGWAAEVuct.jpg (1776x1886, 180K)

opencritic dosn't leave out scores, mc does. cope

Launch XV is 81 and 83, average 82
Launch KH3 is 80 and 83, average 81
Cope and don't let Nathan see this

Attached: gyh3048.jpg (1284x1423, 803K)

FFXV has 161 reviews on MC while only 145 on OC
cope

>83 with 10 reviews
cope lmao btfo xv is trash and a shadow of what versus would have been lmao barry on damage control cope

Attached: Tabata btfo.webm (1280x720, 576K)

And KH3 had 78 when it had 10 reviews so cope

Attached: kh3 camera 4.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

versus was cancelled after taking 7 years to only be 20% of a game which is why it was a failure and they got based tabata to save it and turn it into an actual game in 3 years by restarting from scratch

Tabata made the best selling FF ever when comparing release timespans
Nomura made a bomb known as KH3
cope nomura fag

Attached: nomtabnoc01.jpg (598x345, 22K)

80 with double the reviews cope

damage controling tabatafag at it again haha

oh no noooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-170125_Chrome.jpg (727x411, 144K)

Find a flaw.

Attached: Aeris Healing Wind FF7 Remake.webm (1366x768, 3M)

See KH3 is 81 average from its 2 launch versions
XV is 82 average even when only counting the 2 launch version

caught lying again

Attached: oh no no.png (696x328, 65K)

>shop in someone holding a controller doing nothing
Nice bait, but you could try harder.
At least using Japanese hands and not some white boy holding a controller at a Japanese event.

Oh no don't let nathan see this

Attached: gyuhw.jpg (3999x3385, 1.84M)

Seething nomurafag at it again denying facts

Attached: 1568436301760.jpg (1497x845, 105K)

>illiterate retard detected
look at the date idiot that score is from a week after launch when it had only 16 reviews KH3 was at 78

don't let barry realize xv is not the real story of Noctis

Attached: True King Reclaim Your Heart.jpg (1240x720, 782K)

>And yet the shit posting will go on for months

because Barry will refuse to acknowledge that the traditional mode exists just to fuel his shitposting agenda

When does Barry find time for basic human needs (eating, drinking, sleeping)?

It's literally from the TGS livestream retard and that's one of the Japanese devs playing

Attached: FF7R press nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

which is irrelevant cause it's not the final score, it's just the score that suits you tabata dick sucking agenda

It will run better on the Switch......oh wait

>episodic
hard pass
will consider buying royal edition in 2030 for half price

oh no rectum cux the soulless expy non game copying based XV literally on suicide watch

Attached: vrxv.jpg (1642x2351, 1.86M)

Classic mode exists, there's no point to any other mode now

t. nathan who has been awake for the past 56 hours shilling and defending 7r on Yea Forums and gamefaqs

Attached: FFXV-vs-Sonic06.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's 5:12pm in Germany right now so NeithOf aka nathan is back home from school and is shilling 7R and Nomura again.

Except there is no such thing as a final score because it's always adding more
It literally invalidates your own "durr only 10 reviews" meme post because at 16 reviews KH3 had a 78 and at 23 reviews it has an 80 for the launch version

195 hours to be exact, i haven't eaten in 2 months cause i am dedicated to the game dude, you suck. Sleep? pussy. Still losing to me while i am not at peak performance embarrassing. Up your game and stop your 2 of sleep every 24 hours of shitposting schedule. Just go all out.

OH NOO KH3 IS SONIC 06 TIER

Attached: sonic06 kh3.webm (1280x360, 3M)

I wonder if this'll be on pc

kill yourself zeal

Attached: Zeal alt accounts.jpg (3840x2160, 1.67M)

>KH3 IS SONIC 06 TIER
Yes, everyone who played the game already knows this.

Who is Zeal?

Attached: kun triggered.jpg (465x657, 103K)

zeal coping

No, seriously who is Zeal?

zeal is a larping faggot that pretends to work at SE and pretends he's friends with nomura and Roberto ferrari
he makes fake leaks and shills nomura and versus harder than anyone, legitimately believes versus xv is coming and claims to be a dev on it at SE
has a billion alt accounts on various sites
even NeithOf exposed him on gamefaqs which is why zeal is triggered by neithof and is falseflagging as him at the moment in this thread

someone who triggered barry on some other site and now barry thinks Zeal is after him and has come to take his head on Yea Forums

No, but it won't be as memorable as the original and it will always be compared to it; It will always live on the shadow of the original.

>It will always live on the shadow of the original.
It's going to supplant the original.

no i am actually neithof falseflagging as zeal who falseflags as neithof retard lmao btfo

Zeal is a faggot that has been shitposting all that time under a billion alt accounts and has been exposed not only on Yea Forums and twitter but even neithof on gamefaqs exposed him too
Zeal is psxotaku on gamefaqs, he was Zeal on neogaf before getting banned then he called himself MercilessV and MGamingLive for years and other shit like Sword of Etro or Traveler_of_Truth or CEO_of_MGN or trying to pretend his name is Joseph Brandon Zeal while pretending he worked on Chrono Trigger
twitter.com/jb_squareenix?lang=en

Attached: neithof5e.jpg (1080x1690, 571K)

t. zeal

t. neithof

neck yourself trumpfag

She isn't being bred by Cloud right now

Attached: EEVZOE-UcAEVBvB.png (611x686, 674K)

t. zeal

low life expectancy

kys

He's saying no one thinks it's a 1:1 translation of the original turn-based combat, only you and a couple of autists like you. Am I clear?

kys

Yep. This is a bazztek thread alright.
Wonder if he'll be okay when this game outsells and outscores XV.

>XV was total shi-

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

HUMANOID BOSS CONFIRMED KH2FM TIER DATA BATTLES

t. twitter.com/jb_squareenix?lang=en zeal seething because 7R plays itself and nomura added hold to attack to it

Attached: ff7r hold to attack.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

zznizz because it's objectively the best FF.

cringe

>no hitstun
oh no

>objectively

Question:
If FFXV is the GOAT why don't you make a thread to talk about it and leave people who want to talk about FFVII to do so without all this garbage in between?

yes

Why are you such a seething faggot?

Attached: bu56rome.jpg (1080x1671, 457K)

Make a XV thread.

Keep coping

So you can samefag and shitpost in it and use your discord tranny fags to raid it?

based

Because he can't help himself, he is unable to control his autistic urges for attention, so he rather be an obnoxious retard that everyone makes fun of, than a sane and normal anonymous poster that discusses games.

But I thought XV had a huge fanbase and wasn't just one faggot? Surely you'd drown out the "Discord trannies" if that were the case. Why is there never a XV thread up? It's not just now. There is never discussion about it but it's always talked about in FFVII threads. How odd.

Someone needs to jailbreak the PS4 already. This is getting out of hand.

Why'd you samefag?

Not me, answer the question. Why does no one talk about XV outside VII threads?

>why aren't there as many threads for a year old game as much as the next AAA FF coming in a few months
Wow are you braindead? There's more XV threads lately than even KH3

>You can't spell piece of shit without Final Fantasy X-

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat 5.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

>no one thinks it's a 1:1 translation of the original turn-based combat
>only you and a couple of autists like you
So people do think that? Thanks for the wondrous revelation, user.

Because you're a blind retard that ignores the existence of XV threads

III

why is there no OG FF7 threads I thought it had the biggest fanbase yet its just remake threads wtf?!

Let's assume you're right and people are still discussing FFXV on a regular basis (they're not), why do you insist on bringing it up every single time on threads about other games? Happened with DMC and Kingdom Hearts too. Let's not pretend this is the first time this has happened.

>So people do think that?
Most people don't, which means you are a minority, like feminists, trannies and sjws.

Cope, Barry.

Yes they are, as they do on /vg/ moreso
You're the only one shitposting against XV here and bringing it up just to shitpost and you're the kh fag that falseflagged as xv bros shitting on dmc so you could pin your boogeyman on the falseflag you created

IV

What if there is more than one Barry?

Cloud -

Braver: Jump into the air and strike your foe with a powerful attack

Focused Thrust: Unleash a series of piercing strikes that stagger enemies much faster

Triple Slash: Spin with your sword in a circular arc, hitting three times. Hitting multiple foes increases efficacy.

Infinite End (Translated): Unleash all your might in a single lethal blow. Use when the enemy is staggered for an extra damage boost. (Translated)

Steal (Translated): NO DESCRIPTION YET. Probably works as we would expect:) This does mark the first time we have seen an ability that was associated with Command Materia in the OG. There are a few possibilities:

Cloud has Steal Materia equipped somewhere we can’t see (no yellow in his sword), and the commands from Command Materia are kept in the character’s Abilities Menu to keep things tidy. Makes sense.

Steal has been relegated to a unique ability that only Cloud can use, and is no longer dependant on Materia.

Cloud has some special equipment that allows him to steal.

TRIANGLE COMMAND- Switches between Operator Mode (regular attacks) and Punisher Mode (heavy attacks). These are known in Japanese as Assault and Brave Mode respectively. I think certain abilities may only be useable in certain modes later in the game.

Barret -

Steelskin: Temporarily reduce damage taken and how easily you are interrupted.

Focused Shot: Unleash an energy attack that staggers enemies much faster. Uses all ATB charges.

Bullet Barrage: Fire a long stream of bullets at a foe. Uses all ATB charges.

TRIANGLE COMMAND- Overcharge - A powerful gun attack with a long cooldown.

Aerith -

MP Absorb (Translated): Absorb MP from an enemy. Amount absorbed increases when foe is staggered. (Translated)

Holy Circle: Create a magic circle inside which offensive magic can be cast repeatedly. (Translated)

Gaia’s Wrath: NO DESCRIPTION YET. This is the ability where a torrent of lightning strikes the enemy - seen in both the E3 trailer and TGS Aps fight.

TRIANGLE COMMAND- Tempest - A long range seemingly AOE attack that requires charging up by holding down triangle.

The twitter recap of the TGS show states that Holy Circle allows any magic spell to be used repeatedly, but the in-game description specifies that only offensive magic will be affected. Will be interesting to see which is correct.

Tifa-

Unleash Special Ability (Translated): NO DESCRIPTION YET. This ability changes Tifa’s triangle command to Omnipunch at the first level with yellow gloves, then to Beat Rush if used a second time (with red gloves). If Beat Rush is used then she returns to level one with yellow gloves and Omnipunch. If Omnipunch is used she goes back to normal.

Focused Fighting Spirit (Translated): NO DESCRIPTION YET. This ability starts with a little tap dance before Tifa unleashes a barrage of Strikes. Seen in the Aps fight right before Axe Kick (see below).

Axe Kick: NO DESCRIPTION YET. This ability is the awesome diagonal downwards kick we see in the Aps fight. She also uses it against Air Buster in the E3 trailer.

Chakra (Translated): NO DESCRIPTION YET. Haven’t seen this used yet, but probably a healing ability as someone else pointed out in this subreddit.

TRIANGLE COMMAND- Varies depending on level of ability release: Normal - Bash - Basic heavy attack Level 1 - Omnipunch - VERY heavy attack Level 2 - Beat Rush - A flurry of punches and kicks.

Should point out that all Tifa’s abilities are used via the Shortcut Menu in the Aps fight, not the actual Abilities Menu. This is why I haven’t been able to translate any descriptions for her abilities. It may be that some of these shortcuts refer to techniques/spells given to her by Materia or something else - the shortcut menu can shortcut to anything, not just Abilities.

>wow classic
>now ff7 classic

Attached: images.png (208x242, 8K)

Tifa has a command in the E3 trailer called ‘Unbridled Strength’. This isn’t a direct translation of any of the above abilities, but is almost certainly the English version of one of the first two abilities listed above. My money is on this being ‘Unleash Special Ability’.

Ifrit -

Flare Burst: Unleash an elemental firestorm AOE attack around your foe. (Translated)

Crimson Dive: Perform a diving attack on your foe from above. (Translated)

We see both these abilities in the Aps fight.

We already know that some abilities boost the stagger gauge quicker than others, but a few of the Japanese descriptions show that some abilities are designed to be used DURING the stagger period for added effect (Infinite End, MP Absorb). Looks like staggering is going to be a crucial part of the tactical game.

Attached: 1568571953901.jpg (680x383, 31K)

so tifa is literally eight from Type0
Tifa 7R combat is literally just Eight's combat from Type-0. Except Eight has actual stances that you have in combat like Wildfire/raging fire Stance or Thunderclap stance or Gale stance etc, Tifa doesn't have actual stances but Eight has the same uppercut spin, downward attack, spinning kick and normals that Tifa has and a bunch of others. Like how Tifa's Triangle attack is Omnipunch then Bash, Eight has Diamond Knuckles to Rising Uppercut on whichever button you assign the Knuckles to.

Attached: 1562569763082.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

that's pretty much all monk classes in modern FF games dumbass, even monks in XIV are similar and even have similar ability names.

ff14 literally has no action combat you idiot that's a hotbar mmo cooldown shit

they have similar animations which is what you're comparing in your dumbfuck webm you mouth breathing idiot

I hope barry dies from Ebola

Attached: barry.png (1681x9430, 2.42M)