Who are these assholes again?

Who are these assholes again?

Attached: 43CD052C-CFA7-4828-9CC5-B98976930A2E.jpg (739x415, 20K)

Attached: A Hideo Kojima game.png (1420x946, 1.46M)

The good guys.

Attached: 1529470978403.jpg (1096x1378, 274K)

Literally

Attached: memes.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

YOU TOO HAVE KNOWN LOSS

>the skulls
>skull face
>skull masks

Skeletor

Attached: 1566928241606.png (2518x1024, 386K)

Homosexuals apparently. Oh a demons as well.

>a white homo will take your black man
No thanks.

Les Homo Faggots

Based

me on the right

>mfw this whole game is about eradicating homosexuality from American society
Was Kojimbles always this based? Is that why Yea Forums hates him so much?

There's literally a thread going on about the game where faggot anons are mad, so I think so.
He's always been this based.

the rude dudes

kys, fucktard

crater bois

demens - > latin for: crazy, demented, tormented (mad, psychotic, etc.) and so on
ludens - > latin for: game, stage, play, actors(in context)
both terms when attached to "homo" (human, man, people) mean
homo demens -> crazed/psychotic man/men or in this context more appropriate: demented men. demented, because (if the trailers speak that) they don't seem to like the idea of going back to the way it was before the calamity.
homo ludens -> many meanings, used in ancient times to describe actors (actors would be also muses) and means: men of stage. It describes also a deeper meaning of men, as in humankind, being on a stage play the world being the stage.
if we place demens as counterparts, then in that context they would be opposed to be controlled, and instead would control. I think this is why we can see Sam interacting with the player inside the safe room, and also trying to connect to other players.

Homo/v/mons

Shlomo Gaymons

Negro erectus

I unironically believe this is another Kojima ruse and the Homo-Demons are actually the good guys that rescue Sam from the UCA trying to brainwash him.

Attached: F8F9535D-F65C-40A6-B638-BE1796173E35.jpg (180x354, 7K)

Of course Mads will end up the hero, this is fucking obvious. And Heartman is going to try to trick you into killing yourself like Psycho Mantis