Do you play any video games on your phone?

Do you play any video games on your phone?

Attached: Panties_cat.png (300x300, 126K)

Only Pocket Tanks. Any other answer is invalid.

Bullet Hell Monday, Cytus, Jelly no Puzzle, Shattered Pixel Dungeon, and housamo

You posted it. I'm about to farm some green catfruits to evolve my Himeyuri. Dark lil' valk on the 28th is 5x drop rate and theres a discount reset, but I should go to 2250 cf just in case.

No, but I play mobile games on my phone.

Max Payne port is kinda shitty
but its still enjoyable

Marvel Future Fight

Pokemon GO and Konami picross

Good ol' tetris

Not really, but I did get into the Fist of the North Star mobile game just recently

Yeah a few but I don't completely keep up on daily stuff. I just play them every once in awhile.

>I'll never get a legend in this
Feels bad

My first shiny golden ticket in Battle Cats was an uber rare. I think the game was patronizing me, because it's supposed to be 3%

Attached: Hayabusa.png (446x446, 134K)

Marvel Onions Force

Fucking currency limitations keep preventing me from levelling up my characters.

Attached: BlueStacks_2019.09.16_11.29.33.67.jpg (1496x842, 125K)

I like to play minecraft pe sometimes

wow. it's just a reskin of the star wars game.

It pretty much follows the exact same pattern, yeah. I will say however this game has way WAY more viable teams and characters. The developers actually buff the trash pretty regularly. Even the faceless minion teams like the SHIELD grunts and soon the AIM grunts can compete with the Brotherhood of Mutants or the Defenders.

it's better, it doesn't have a mod system so the game isn't ruined by everybody just taking speed mods. inherent character speed matters in balancing and team comps.

I play digital card and board games. These all have PC versions too though so not really mobile games and just ports/multiplats. I play Ascension, Star Realms, Lotus, Mystic Vale, Lanterns: The Harvest Festival, Onitama, Onirim, Morels, XenoShyft, and Shards of Infinity. Waiting for Sagrada and Mage Knight digital to come out.

>housamo
based and barapilled

What's a good DS emulator for android?

>Your brain on gacha.

Stardew valley.

Spent less on this game than your salary as a disgusting neet.

Runescape.

anything on mobile is not a game

Attached: 1568391396977.jpg (1367x1921, 258K)

I play the gacha gunpla game and some gameboy color games ive emulated.

Yes, battle cats is a pretty fun time waster and not p2w at all

If you spent a single some you're already retarded, I couldn't care less for your cope

I like Dungeon Cards

is kenny invinting a bull to fuck his wife?

The fucking Deadly Stages where outright impossible. Goddamn this game went insane with difficulty.

>tfw I keep dropping battlecats
I like it, but not enough.

I sometimes play the PSP Ace Combat games with an emulator on my phone
That and the gameboy Pokemón games

Only play Duel Link. Before that never bother any game on phone.
But maybe I would install Xdive after it go offical, love the beta gameplay.