Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Thanks for betatesting buyfags

Ill enjoy borderlands 3 for free

Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190916_102714_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crackwatch.com/game/borderlands-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>enjoy borderlands 3
I'd like to see you try

what are you going to do, torrent on your phone?

literally don't even want to play it because it's garbage but i do enjoy seeing epic and randy get fucked so good on them

I mean, I can do that.

I'm not poor so why should I pirate

ok, good luck downloading a trojan. BL3 wont be cracked anytime soon.

your phone has 50 gigs of free space?

>Posted 11 Sep

Not internal, but a 64 gig memory stick isn't that expensive

>posted 5 days ago
Get back to me when the torrent is real.

>What are SD cards?

>skidrow-games
>unlocked
Enjoy being part of their botnet for something you cant play

>CRACK WAIT

Attached: homey.jpg (702x701, 88K)

>iphonefags

>CRACK WAIT

Attached: 1558833530027.jpg (680x535, 80K)

>tfw 256GB of internal storage
based OnePlus

Based on the complaints I've heard, you're going to be beta testing it too.

>all these retards buying fucking randy memeland on epic store
>and fucking defending it
I can't imagine anything more retarded

>CRACK WAIT

Attached: 1559550573566.jpg (469x449, 53K)

>crack wait

Attached: 1568429707648.jpg (1125x846, 64K)

>I can't imagine anything more retarded
I'm looking at a post by one right now.

>being poor

lmao get a mcjob

I don't care what game it is. Pirating is bad. And wrong. Don't play it if you don't want to buy it. I'm certainly not.

>pirating the game as soon as its out
>not waiting for the fixed version of the game in a month or two

thanks for beta testing, buyfags

>Defending buying spyware for $100
Cope harder buyfags

>I don't buy shit games
>hahaha poor poor
Yup he is retarded

>Unlocked
that's not cracked

Did they ever fix say Borderlands 2? The only reason I ever got to play it at (fairly) smooth high FPS is that I eventually bought a computer with powers unthinkable in 2012.

I literally just said I wasn't buying it.

Yes, laughing at retards like you who thinks its cracked is the same as defending a piece of shit game.

>muh $100
Paid 42 eurobucks myself.

everything has spyware u dumb faggot. nothing is safe from nsa.

Attached: epic.jpg (601x508, 31K)

No. I replayed it last year with my GTX 1080 and was barely getting over 100fps on low settings.

I agree. But I don't care enough. I'll just be playing all the games i can, for free. Denuvo will fuck things up anyway, sooner or later

Unlocked means it has been decrypted from steam archives, you idiot, not that it's cracked.

Btw that picture about bl3 being a VM is bullshut

crackwatch.com/game/borderlands-3
you dumb fucking drooling goddamn NIGGERS

Good to see you realize how big of a retard you are.

>I have money so I should spend it on shit that doesn't deserve my money
You strike me as the type of people who go to movies to watch the ads and sit at home patiently; waiting for the telemarketers to call with their special offers.

Attached: Brainlet Loading.gif (500x493, 631K)

>unironically paying money for an objectively bad product that is aviable in unlimited quantity

>Don't play it if you don't want to buy it
Top lel buyfag. I can play it without buying it because you idiots pay for my copy or, as in this case, Tim does

I literally just said I wasn't buying it.

This. BL2 optimization is shit. I have 1080ti and it's not better. 2 of the biggest offenders are draw distance and post professing, specifically cell shading it applies. You can lower or disable both, but the game will still consistently dip below 60. You have 144hz monitor? Yeah, good luck ever hitting that consistently with ANY setup, it's simply impossible.

Attached: crackwatch.png (472x726, 36K)

>NO U!

>Handball 17

NEVER EVER PIRATEFAGS

Yes, this is why we are laughing at OP. Not for being a retard, not quite as big a retard as you though.

They released Heavy Rain on PC already?

full unlocked means its a 1:1 copy of the steam version. Not cracked.

>steam version
How do you unlock something that doesn't exist.

>retard so buttblasted he cant even form proper sentences
The fact that it got unlocked this fast means that pirates are working on this thing full speed, I'll give the crack another couple of days at most

The majority of these aren't cracked because nobody cares enough to put in the work, but Mortal Kombat 11 surprises me.

This is like being smug about pirating Bad Rats. I have no intention of poisoning my hard drive with this garbage

If you consider a game bad, why should you pirate it?
Play games you enjoy

Attached: __amami_haruka_idolmaster_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_tsukiyo_skymint__7f470ccb8721d000d4aa8c6249ba4310 (1000x1000, 1.02M)

Its a copy paste of the game files retardo

>implying anyone ITT will actually play this game
We're just gathered around here to laugh at the buyfags who paid for the most invasive DRM ever

i bitched and have always about the iso with no crack (FULLUNLOCKED) bullshit on one ware-z site and they blocked me from chatting ever again.
fuck em

Anyone else heard that the game has a keylogger outside the game to check for tampering?

>Bad
>Good
>Not a mediocre game that doesn't deserve my money.
Only a faggot deals in absolutes user.

Attached: Transgender Suicide Archeology.jpg (720x484, 48K)

>tfw i bought 100 copies of bad rats when i was younger

No it doesn't mean shit, it's just there for you to download and wait for crack whatever amount of time it will take. Stop pretending you understand what this shit means.

My point still remains
Why would you play a mediocre game that you already know you won't enjoy at his fullest?
There are tons of games more worth of your money if you want to spend it and time

Attached: 1547306743872.jpg (389x500, 120K)

This is something only found on Yea Forums. Likewise, Rick and Morty is the Borderlands of Yea Forums. Everywhere else both series are widely praised. Funny how that works.

Why are people so dumb. It's not cracked yet you retard, it says it right there.

>widely praised
>Borderlands 3
Yeah, no.

We memed Anthony Burch too much to like borderlands

I don't want to support bad business practices.
I want to test out the game's fidelity before spending money on it, since the return policies are flimsy.

>implying he doesn't know that

You're right. I'd much rather play with your butt ane cuddle in bed together, user.

Sorry man
I am not a faggot

Attached: _saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_rin_falcon_1642c4efdda12f279e7e24ad4eaa6c3e.jpg (1425x1898, 205K)

Didn't buy it.
Won't buy it.

Attached: 1557713934439.jpg (1008x906, 145K)

i can play a game for free, why should i pay for it

Provably untrue. Seething Steamfags review bombing the game doesn't portray the actual public reception. Aside from technical issues, teh game has received nothing but praise and is considered the best game in the series.
>haha but the series is shit
Cry me a river.

Nothing gay about that.

Isn't most smartphone 128gb internal by now?

You fags do realize full unlocked just means its the full game and its files unlocked as in decrypted files from the preload.
It is the full game that has all the elements of the full release including the denuvo protection.
This is the version people makes cracks on.

Personally I like to buy it for the archivements, cloud saves and the ability of replaying it with a click
For Indies I like to support the developer
Also I like to collect Vidya, currently working on the 2hu collection, except the pc98 ones because they probably cost more than my house

Just say no homo after you're done

Attached: Dont_finance_cancer.png (680x579, 252K)

Imagine playing this garbage even for free

that's perfectly fine and valid, even though i really don't share your feeling about achievements. I personally would rather keep the money in case i need or want it for something more important

>Not a faggot
>Posts cute 2hoe girls to seduce a real man to make you his bitch

I ain't your dad and I don't want to judge your spendings
I also pirate a shitton of stuff, sometimes I post some roms here too and I collaborated with redump for some ps2 and wii games

>My point still stands
I don't mind playing okay games. I just don't want to pay for them. Why pay for mediocrity when I can somewhat enjoy it for free? Your point falls apart when you realize that you don't need to pay for games to enjoy them. Why would paying for BL3 make me enjoy it to its fullest as opposed to not paying for it and still playing it? Either your syntax was wrong or you enjoy buying things more than paying for them. Where does that leave your point?
>There are tons of games more worth your money if you want to spend it and time
So ignoring the fact that I don't want to spend my work hours to pay for most video games unless the developer and franchise is truly worth supporting, let's say I followed your broken logic and found a game that was 'worth' playing before I've even played/tried it.
Why wouldn't I pirate it to try it first? Why pay to submit myself to the unknown quantity of whether or not I'll enjoy a piece of (likely overpriced) media as opposed to getting it for free and then paying for it if I like it enough?
Trying to pass off your argument as logical when you're so obviously letting the market cuck you gives the impression of a head-bobbing corporate shill that can't take their mouth off of their pseudo-employer's cock to breathe. This lack of oxygen would explain your error in syntax before. You're basically a paypig.

Attached: 5497898419748.jpg (806x735, 76K)

there's really only one game i would pay money for the play on day one: Baldur's Gate 3. Here's hoping they don't fuck it up

here, I was retarded and should have said "Either your syntax was wrong or you enjoy buying things more than experiencing/playing them." instead of saying 'buying/paying' twice. Disregard that part. I suck cocks.

Free rick and morty jokes are just as bad as paid for rick and morty jokes

Why play mediocrity though? I have Iceborne, FE: Three Houses, REmake 2 and many other genuinely great games in my backlog, including updates for XIV and Smash. Why would I even want to pirate a mediocre experience in favor of all that?

What the fuck is this performance? On console you can barely do anything split screen without the frame rate dropping to single digits.

I would buy Condemned 3

I am sorry if you understood this, but I am not moralfagging you on piracy
I am probably the last person on Earth that cold do that since I litterally grew up playing with mame and emulators
I'm saying pirate good shit, you are still spending time
But I understand where you come from, if you are still interested in borderlands 3 and you're unsure if it worth your time have fun user

Attached: IMG_-1kc59w.jpg (548x547, 134K)

>Why play mediocrity.
>REmake 2
> Iceborne

Bro.

>nothing but praise
from the select few critics who received a copy, yes. The actual opinion is that it's mediocre.

fpbp

Full game is actually playable. Download the demo and change some file or someshit and you can play the entire game for free. It's technically not cracked though.

Attached: 1547789452897.jpg (600x800, 42K)

>avatarfagging
why do only lonely weeaboos do this

kek

yeah i'm not even gonna pirate this trash

Attached: 98934346986436.jpg (320x220, 10K)

I enjoy Rick and Morty for what it is. I only finished Borderland 1 and it was a boring, repetitive, poorly designed game where you have like 4 possible quests repeated ad nauseam and leveling matters more than skills. I tried playing BL2 but the lolsorandub humor made me quit and refund after 20minutes of gameplay.

I realize that many people seem to like these games for reasons that completely elude me but I know for sure that I'm not the only one who find these games very mediocre. After all Gearbox is known for making only bad games.

Wow it's almost like the majority of humans are retarded reddit-tier vermin.

People mostly shit on R&M because the fanbase is cringeworthy. Borderland is more efficient, they built the cringe straight into the game itself.

Yes

I hate to admit it, but Gabe was right about one thing. Piracy really is a service problem.

>Why pay for mediocrity though?
ftfy. I don't. Hence why I'm going to play it for free. Like I would play a phone app game on my spare time. Then shit talk with my friends at work who also played but were stupid enough to pay for it. I have lost nothing, but at least gained a semi-enjoyable experience. You're trying pretty hard to justify paying for a potentially lame experience as opposed to enjoying at least part of it for free. The funny thing is, if you took every moment you argued against 'piracy' and replaced that word with 'purchase/buy/etc.' you'd have a perfect argument against buying the game. When you try to spin it as an argument against piracy, it just makes you look like you too poor to pirate games. How does that even work?
>I have X inevitably pirateable (through emulator or otherwise) software in my library that I paid for. Why would I pirate a mediocre experience when I can pay for all of that?
Again, ftfy. I already PIRATED final fantasy XV. FFXIV is an MMO that you HAVE to pay a subscription to play, since it is exclusively an online experience. An experience I wouldn't pay for because I hear it's kind of shit. Absent joining a private server (which you CAN do if you go through the process), you can't really avoid paying for that one. For what it's worth, I BOUGHT Three Houses after a friend let me borrow it for a while. I think it was worth the money. I did the same for Mass Effect 1-3 AFTER I pirated them to enjoy them first.

Literally ANY game you mention I can either try for free and then pay for later, or enjoy until I realize it is a mediocre or sub-par experience, and then pirate it if I feel like it when it eventually becomes freeware.

Now please address my points as I have yours, unless you want to admit to being retarded. How do YOU justify paying for games that you can just pirate, see if you enjoy them, and then pay for them later at best?

Attached: Begone Thot Uppercut.gif (360x196, 1.33M)

>skidrow games
>phone poster
>unlocked
shit bait

Here's your framerate bro

Attached: BL3 benchmarks.png (2184x1144, 733K)

>Personally I like to buy it for the archivements, cloud saves and the ability of replaying it with a click
Not available on PC

the game is not cracked yet dumbass, they always put out an uncracked game folder so you only have to download the crack itself later

>all these faggots taunting about handball
>when MOTHER FUCKING BUSIM 18 is still out of bounds

Attached: nyuuuu.jpg (358x525, 148K)

see

easily my favourite MDE sketch

>tourist bus simulator
why would you pay for denuvo for that stuff? is it as good as euro truck simulator?

?

I said why play mediocre games. I didn't say anything about piracy or antipiracy. I just said shit games aren't worth my time, whether I paid for it or not.