ITT Comfiest vehicals/homes in vidya

I want one.

Attached: Flutter_1442900.jpg (817x701, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlog26_Kwlw
youtube.com/watch?v=FQtO9ZTShgk
youtube.com/watch?v=tWoKzz5Tfzo
youtube.com/watch?v=rQZinurNNbM
youtube.com/watch?v=EtZew4QV9ow
youtube.com/watch?v=RXNvDzlXqSA
youtube.com/watch?v=NjJGVtR34LI
youtube.com/watch?v=tSI7M3sUKdc
youtube.com/watch?v=avaF6s36BE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fac3D4YFlv8
youtube.com/watch?v=gdIsRNQb0Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=67tmiy17XTo
youtube.com/watch?v=n_0iEKU6gn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzRqtW1C0Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 4.jpg (512x421, 67K)

Based

I can't find a good image but I really like the submarine/hot air balloon from The Ocean Hunter

I just want a Roll of my own

Attached: 1674878-normandy2.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

Attached: inn_granny.jpg (1280x960, 282K)

Balamb Garden. The ultimate mobile home.

My nigga.

The music always gets me. Along with jolly roger bay in SM64

Attached: Paper_Mario_House.png (592x400, 229K)

Which game is that from? Looks fun

The level of comfiness in the Flutter is positively sublime. You literally can't hope to conceive anything comfier than that ship.

Custom robo
It is fun one of the best gamecube exclusives

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_04_51_29_717.webm (800x600, 1M)

This, honestly

Attached: 51VLZ5TXQhL.jpg (500x283, 36K)

This and literally every other location was comfy as fuck.
Especially Harry’s home.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlog26_Kwlw

Attached: 1a3b5ab5547fdcbb58b960d0d514105a.png (500x625, 641K)

so comfy

This game's visuals compresses really well, got a whole minute out of this webm.

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_05_10_48_122.webm (800x600, 2.83M)

That music would make anything comfy

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_05_22_52_533.webm (1280x960, 2.78M)

Born to late to explore the world, born to soon to explore the stars. Born just in time to wank it to bug eyed cartoon girls.

Attached: HyUTGMZ.jpg (2560x1440, 269K)

Are there any singleplay RPG where you can decorated you house/headquarter and you party member live with you? I heard fallout 4 and the witcher 3 have that exactly feature but afraid my toaster can't handle it.

Skyrim with mods

Attached: 1567733899529.jpg (792x800, 113K)

Attached: linkbed.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Has several comfy homes and airships.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQtO9ZTShgk

Attached: segabitsskies-of-arcadia-ship-600x450.jpg (600x450, 82K)

Is this a Mario Galaxy with outline shader?

Even though I live alone and have no guests, my dwelling is essentially normie-normalized in design.

Any suggestions for a furniture arrangement when I'm not constrained by any design sensibilities?

Skies of Arcadia comes to mind. Even if most of the time you don't live there because you're travelling

Found it on google images. I think somebody juat drew the comet observatory with cell shading. Not a mod.

Aren't you constrained by financial sensibilities?

Use wall space
No normies do

>tfw no young goat companion

I assume you mean western RPGs, but if not Suikoden and Skies of Arcadia have this.to a degree. Suikoden you really care decorate, but your castle grows and changed with the people you recruit, and Skies of Arcadia has pretty much the same thing, except you can change your bases visual style between western and asian themes.

I am actually thinking of making an RC of this.

>getting the delphinius
>getting your own island

yes

Well, I'm cheap and easy to please so I live a spartan lifestyle. But if I really want furniture it's easy to get, they're always giving stuff away on facebook, and I don't even have to spend a lot.

I was more referring to better arrangements instead of the typical dining room and bedroom layouts, rather than expensive furniture.

Attached: file.png (1033x505, 596K)

like maybe I could get milk crates or some other stackable object and put my mattress very high up in the air, so close that I'm almost touching the ceiling.

Way too big to be comfy, you can't set it down anywhere, you're a huge target, you'd need a skeleton crew in the hundreds just to keep it maintained.

muh nigga.

It's amazing so few games used this style. It's by far the best looking 3d Play Station game.

cell shading is garbage and should be reserved for shitty pokemon games

JRPG or WRPG both is fine. Thank you, I will check them out. Btw, by Suikoden, do you mean the lastest game?

Beat me to it

That's not cel shading, that's 2D pixel art on 3D models.

Cel shading involves a polygons getting shaded in real time by drawing shadows as crisp lines rather than gradients.

Limsa Lominsa Inn did it for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=tWoKzz5Tfzo

>When it gets transformed into just another tournamenf site in the epilogue
Cringe

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_05_10_48_123.webm (800x600, 2.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rQZinurNNbM

Attached: BlackOps3.exe_2016-05-01-05-05-14-255.jpg (1920x1200, 1.04M)

Breath of Fire II lets you be more or less the landlord of an entire village. Your party members all live in this big, hotel sized house (each one gets their own room), and you can go around the world picking up tenants to live in the village, and these can grant various gameplay benefits depending on which ones you choose. You also have to choose what architect builds all the homes in your village. It's a pretty involved sidequest

Attached: 20180217110512.jpg (2016x1260, 530K)

>no one mentioned suikoden
Yea Forums is lost

is that mount and blade?

>no audio
Fuck Gookmoot, and fuck everyone uploading great webms that are useless. Even gifs had sound at some point.

nah, you're just retarded

you wish

Welcome back

looks like chuck's head

This will forever be maximum comfort

Looks like one of those sarranid castles.

I think it looks like a sunfish

Attached: ocean-sunfish-underwater-mola-mola-picture-03325-341086.jpg (787x525, 26K)

All of the mainline games 1-5 involve gaining a base and recruiting members to join you army and live in your base.

>not picking the superior version

Attached: Mario's Pad.png (256x224, 14K)

The game IMO falls a little flat by the end (Mostly for halfassedly leaving the fate of Joe and Matilda up in the air) but props to how much work went into the game's first few hours for basically taking Legends and putting it into overdrive.

ruining the whole design (visual and techincal) of the original normandy

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_06_49_37_499.webm (1280x960, 906K)

i could never find it on gamecube like 15 years ago, and never got around to playing it despite everyone telling me I should.

Now it's too late to play it, it's gotten too old. I hope it gets a remake some of these days.

>it's gotten too old
How? It's the same game it always was.

Attached: peakcomfort.jpg (1244x750, 391K)

comfy the game

Living in a floating island city must make waste management really easy.

All I want to be is a little girl with my own huge carpeted spaceship going on adventures ;_;

Attached: ahatintime1.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Must be great if you have enemies too. Just fly over some prick's house and empty a week's worth of shit onto them.

Attached: vanjo.jpg (226x224, 11K)

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_07_17_02_723.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

Attached: pre-searing.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

The surface is literally covered in a layer of liquid shit. Not even joking.

>tfw a little furry animal knows how to live
>through comf unity

Attached: b71a200ac8aa68ffcac9f5f7ffbd074b.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Attached: Besaid_Village_(artwork).jpg (800x590, 92K)

We're probably not going to get it but I want some comfy capeshit base for the Avengers game, not just a stupid lobby menu.

Attached: marvengers.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Attached: gr.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

smelly but weirdly comfy

Attached: Gravity Rush™ Remastered_20190603102438.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

The comfiest.

Attached: Shenmue_Dreamcast_024.jpg (673x472, 42K)

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_08_13_23_443.webm (800x600, 2.86M)

>vehicals
excuse me?

Ever heard of an RV?

All of Alrest, but particularly atop Gramp's back. Kino.

Attached: Drmrwn6XcAEiKjE.jpg (1448x2048, 354K)

yes
but what about vehical?

Basically this.

Attached: 21e.jpg (1280x1827, 464K)

That's what the V stands for

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_08_32_57_864.webm (800x600, 2.92M)

Learn to spell, seppo.

Don't like getting dabbed on I take it. Cute.

Maximum Comfy, and plus if does the "Room gets more stuff as game progresses" thing I like.

Attached: Odyssey Interior.jpg (3450x2641, 1.41M)

Custom Robo for the Gamecube, make sure to talk to as many generic NPCs whenever you can if you enjoy self aware humor where even characters acknowledge how they all look alike.

It would be comfier if you could interact with things in it.

Nothing says comfy like a hunk of hot metal in the middle of a scorching dessert
youtube.com/watch?v=EtZew4QV9ow

Attached: 1200px-Outskirt_Stand.png (1200x675, 936K)

I'm not used to seeing that door opening without an extreme amount of bend in it's middle.

Attached: pcsxr-pgxp_2019_09_16_08_51_21_482.webm (800x600, 2.97M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RXNvDzlXqSA

Attached: 123451235342512.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

I love comfy interiors, but this thread seems like it's more for gifs and places anons want to live instead of discussing the merits of the layout itself.

lol reread the thread

I don't think there has been a single gif in this thread.

>furry game's comfy as fuck
I can't find good images of the world without busting out my emulator or searching for a good artbook scan, because the shipwreck island is my favourite place alongside the skyfish fishing place.
Not to mention the music done by that lady who always does CC2 shit

Attached: 56653.png (1034x584, 519K)

I think thata because the original goal was to have that all explained in 3 which well....we know how that fucken went

excellent taste

For me it's Ahnassi's house

I think it was nuts the game even got greenlit for a sequel at all considering how poorly it performed compared to it's contemporaries, MML wasn't a cheap game it's production budget was up there with the likes of Resident Evil and Dino Crsis. Planning to wrap things up in another sequel after how badly the first one did was just irresponsible. Did Capcom seriously think people would suddenly realize their mistake and start buying MML2 after skipping out on the first one? It's like they were expecting people to go "Yeah Capcom, we the fans were wrong, MML was actually a great game, and we should have bought more copies the first time around, our bad"

Attached: mml.jpg (802x566, 107K)

Attached: SC2_Team_Van_HD.png (350x196, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NjJGVtR34LI
You know, for a "home" you can't even interact with, this game makes do.

Attached: 186473-gran-turismo-4-playstation-2-screenshot-garage-car-list.jpg (688x512, 65K)

Attached: Deserted island.jpg (1280x480, 72K)

Attached: 402684-harvest-moon-a-wonderful-life-gamecube-screenshot-inside-your.png (640x480, 645K)

Any of the Monster Hunter Rooms. Honestly almost all of them are comfy. Moga, Yukumo, Pokke and especially the new Seliena one.

The thing about Skies that separates it from so many other games to this day is the amount of mundane and small detail shit you can investigate that makes the world seem lived in and alive and like a place that conceivably exists even though it's completely fantastical, this isn't even taking the discoveries into account.

Attached: GEAE8P-36.png (1680x1036, 1.26M)

Capcom often reused assets for some of their sequels, and often had plans for said sequels even before the release of the first title.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSI7M3sUKdc

Attached: 228915_138440039573011_100002210465476_265843_6250476_n.jpg (720x502, 46K)

I hope we get to build homes in butterlord.

Still makes no sense to plan a sequel while you're already making a sequel to a failed game that didn't sell in the first place. Talk about counting your chickens, they must have been out of their minds at the time.

This ps2 graphic seem so comfy, wut game?

youtube.com/watch?v=avaF6s36BE0

Attached: Asmodeus.jpg (1000x580, 103K)

Hope that has good sound insulation because two huge turboprops flanking the cabin can be incredibly loud and not comf.

Velvet's house and the starting town are really comfy. Would love for a spin off slice-of-life "tales of" with the same setting.

Attached: Velvet's house..png (1366x768, 1.35M)

Skyrim has some comfy-ass house mods.

Attached: 67818-2-1436877265.png (1500x843, 1.73M)

Attached: 67818-25-1436877765.png (1500x843, 1.74M)

My friend lent it to me years ago and didn't play it until a couple years ago. Even if it's an old game it's aged perfectly. Low poly (kinda)? True, but it has soul, even if i hate using that term
Worldbuilding is great, audio isn't as good as the Dreamcast version but it's still good, story is as good as one of the old rpg games, no 'we must kill god with the help of the chosen one' modern bullshit. Combat could be better, and the spawn rate has been toned down because it was abysmal in the Dreamcast version.
It's one of the few games that i recommend, get an emulator and the rom and give it a try. Either you'll lose a couple of hours or you'll enjoy at least 30

it has some living quarters and a nice little library on the inside, Im pretty sure they took those precautions

Attached: Asmodeus interior.png (779x386, 238K)

kys

>didn't know the V in RV was for vehicle
low iq poster

Final fantasy crystal chronicles

epic troll post laughed really hard hahaha

Being outed as a dummy doesn't mean you need to get all bent out of shape about it.

Wow this looks like it could be an official XB2 manga. Kudos to the artist on this one.

being an absolute mongrel and being unable to write properly your own language is something you should work on while you post epic troll posts on Yea Forums

Wow, someone is getting awfully testy about getting owned. Chill user before you hurt yourself. You didn't know what RV stood for, it's really nothing to get so defensive about.

>american posting

Attached: cart.jpg (599x427, 69K)

>dummy gets owned
>quickly gets mad
>runs out of arguments
>resorts to greentext and reaction images
Really sad to see, your family have my sympathies.

Idiot.

Kino

He's not wrong, cell shading always looks like shit outside shitty pokemon tier games.

Because it’s the unpopular opinion I feel obligated to state MML2 > MML

Attached: 32D36C9B-D66D-41E2-80DE-4CD672092CF9.jpg (574x1200, 86K)

Is that really an unpopular opinion? 2 plays much better than the first one and the level design is leaps and bounds better too.

ebon hawk

Attached: large.317377888_Photos11_24_201812_22_55AM.png.ffbaadf77c7b46ffff55c3676039179d.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I completely agree but I’ve noticed a general preference for 1 in the past year

Not exactly a home or vehicle, but save stations in the Prime games were always comfy and felt like my personal little safe space on a planet where literally everything is trying to kill you

Attached: Chozo_Ruins_Screenshot_%2847%29.png (1364x768, 1.32M)

Doesn't the protagonist complain about that

I'd say this one is better than the Flutter by virtue be actually being able to land without needing to hover around. Although the interior isn't as cozy as the Flutters, a lot of bare metal everywhere isn't exactly comfy, but landing anywhere you want and the added bonus of space travel edges it out in my book.

Wrong. And MML isn’t cel shading.

Attached: D1683E08-E610-48C9-A5A7-56E095A2B810.jpg (2000x1125, 215K)

Yes, he gets angry at how there are tournaments in every corner.

thats not a save station, that's a map station

Gamecube or Dreamcast version for emulation

that feel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

How is a tree stump with litteral straw on the ground and no toilets comfy.

It's rustic.

Here nigger

Attached: Phendrana_Drifts_Screenshot_%2878%29.png (1364x768, 1.1M)

textures are shaded to look like animation cells, it's effectively cell shaded. only an austisic loser who argue poindexter otherwise "WELL ACHSHULKALLY JSR WAS THE FIRST CELL SHADIING IN GAMING ACHSUTHKULLY" fuck off loser.

I like being in her ship at the beginning of the game when it's all rainy out. That's better than any save room.

living outside

>you'll never get a Mega Man Legends sequel
>or a remaster that adds L2's controls to the first game
>or even a modern port that actually fixes the polygon jitter / clipping
not to slack the original at all for anything besides those jank ass controls, but damn

Attached: how to single out protagonists.png (994x698, 857K)

>or even a modern port that actually fixes the polygon jitter / clipping
One of the ports did this already, either the PC port or the PSP ports.

Yeah, but I can't read japanese for the PSP ports, and I don't know if the MML1 PC port even works on W10

pretty sure the last 2 got fixed in the PSP port...that we never got.
The 3DS was the last chance we ever had for a proper legends 3.
Every other console is too expensive to dev for a game like this and it needs low powered hardware to look right.

Legends 2 had jank controls too, it's lock on system was fucked, to the point that I would have rather had the first game's controls back just for a consistent and reliable lock on.

>"vehical"

Attached: samuel.jpg (261x520, 19K)

Works on W7 and that's all that should matter

>PC Port
Damn I remember the time where PS1 games were also available on PC like Tintin or Sheep Raider

Lock-on worked fine for me. The only real problem was the fact that if you try to strafe a target but move past a certain angle in direction, your character would pause for a moment to do a half-turn. In a perfect world, that little natch would be completely absent.

You saying a vehical can't be comfy?

shit taste

Everything in MML is max comfy

Attached: 9f4-1.png (960x2878, 2.31M)

So someone in a group asked me to tell them why I hate the ocean sunfish so much, and apparently it was ~too mean~ and was deleted. To perpetuate the truth and stand up for ethical journalism, I'm posting it here. [Rated NC-17 for language.]

Disclaimer, I care about marine life more than I care about anything else, for real. Except this big dumb idiot. And it's not like an ~ironic~ thing, I mean it IS hilarious to me and they ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE PLAYED ON EARTH but I seriously fucking hate them.

THE MOLA MOLA FISH (OR OCEAN SUNFISH)

They are the world's largest boney fish, weighing up to 5,000 pounds. And since they have very little girth, that just makes them these absolutely giant fucking dinner plates that God must have accidentally dropped while washing dishes one day and shrugged his shoulders at because no one could have imagined this would happen. AND WITH NO PURPOSE. EVERY POUND OF THAT IS A WASTED POUND AND EVERY FOOT OF IT (10 FT BY 14 FT) IS WASTED SPACE.

They are so completely useless that scientists even debate about how they move. They have little control other than some minor wiggling. Some say they must just push water out of their mouths for direction (?????). They COULD use their back fin EXCEPT GUESS WHAT IT DOESNT FUCKING GROW. It just continually folds in on itself, so the freaking cells are being made, this piece of floating garbage just doesn't put them where they need to fucking go.

So they don't have swim bladders. You know, the one thing that every fish has to make sure it doesn't just sink to the bottom of the ocean when they stop moving and can stay the right side up. This creature. That can barely move to begin with. Can never stop its continuous tour of idiocy across the ocean or it'll fucking sink. EXCEPT. EXCEPT. When they get stuck on top of the water! Which happens frequently! Because without the whole swim bladder thing, if the ocean pushes over THE THINNEST BUT LARGEST MOST TOPPLE-ABLE FISH ON THE PLANET, shit outta luck! There is no creature on this earth that needs a swim bladder more than this spit in the face of nature, AND YET. Some scientists have speculated that when they do that, they are absorbing energy from the sun because no one fucking knows how they manage to get any real energy to begin with. So they need the sun I guess. But good news, when they end up stuck like that, it gives birds a chance to land on their goddamn island of a body and eat the bugs and parasites out of its skin because it's basically a slowly migrating cesspool. Pros and cons.

"If they are so huge, they must at least be decent predators." No. No. The most dangerous thing about them is, as you may have guessed, their stupidity. They have caused the death of one person before. Because it jumped onto a boat. On a human. And in 2005 it decided to relive its mighty glory days and do it again, this time landing on a four-year-old boy. Luckily Byron sustained no injuries. Way to go, fish. Great job.

>Level design is leaps and bounds better

So... You've never played it then? Cuz that water dungeon is the worst one I've seen in a video game to date.

The lock on was totally random for me, sometimes it'd pick the enemy that was in front of me, sometimes it'd pick one behind me, sometimes it'd pick one far off in the distance, sometimes it'd pick one closest to me, and in certain winding hallways IT'D TARGET SOMETHING BEHIND THE FUCKING WALL !!!
It was just a crapshoot that made S-rank liscense a pure test of luck rather than skill.
Meanwhile in Legends 1, the lock on was consistent 100% of the time, it always targeted whatever was closest to me, no matter what direction it was coming from.

>one bad level means the whole game is bad
Lmao look at this retard

The fact that you have a identifiable "water dungeon" alone is proof it's better than the first one where the entire underworld was one huge flavorless copy-paste job.

Shenmue house is the most comfortable one in this thread.

Please make a new skies of arcadia

Attached: 17-013.jpg (568x432, 62K)

>the entire underworld was one huge flavorless copy-paste job.

I can still tell where I am in the ruins based on the color scheme. I like the fully interconnectedness.

retard sperglord

Anyone have the Rockman Dash 2 PC version mouse aiming hack?

I recall playing Rockman Dash 2 on PC with a mouse aiming hack circa mid 2000s and it was a great experience, suddenly the game nearly felt modern with quick and responsive aiming you didn't have have to touch the lock on button it was all so effortless. I got here on Yea Forums, but that doesn't help tracking it down today seeing as it's been more than a decade since then and I can't for the life of me track to down today. I fear It may have slipped into the ether of time.

I tracked down Rockman Dash 2 for PC pretty easily, it's entirely in Japanese but that's how I remember it anyway, just running around that first snowy area without the framerate tanking or polygons wobbling all over the place feels so freeing, but without that hack I don't think I'll be playing the whole thing.

Attached: 025.jpg (1024x768, 33K)

I still don't see how people love this game. It's so boring

Like all old JRPGs, play with an emulator / with cheat engine and fastforward / turbo / speedhack your way through the random encounters / loading screen / transitions.

The lighthouse in Beyond Good & Evil was mad comfy. Shame it gets destroyed.

Attached: 72912-beyond-good-evil-gamecube-screenshot-at-home-in-the-lighthouse[1].png (640x448, 223K)

So what you mean is you don’t like the artstyle. That’s different from lumping all of cel shading together, which I guaranteed you’ve played a cel shaded game an not even known it, because it can simulate regular shading pretty well.

Didn't the director say Sega doesn't have the talent to make a game of that scope anymore?

Name a single cell shaded game that doesn't look like bargin bin trash.

GT4 was so fresh and so clean hot dang.

Attached: legend-of-mana.jpg (650x365, 55K)

Dragon Ball Fighterz

practically all of Hillis felt like a lovely place to call home

Attached: bored kids.jpg (1440x900, 169K)

I can still hear the music even after all these years

Whispering Rock psychic summer camp was a nice place to snoop around running around as a kid on a day that just seems to go on forever checking out where all the kids have gone and what kind of clicks they've formed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fac3D4YFlv8
especially the main lodge with the grill and the TV room

Attached: special class.jpg (822x615, 141K)

so fucking comfy

Attached: 8af004182f5ec418b5a7f790dc8c0d5f259e58d2d631b8eb1f791d283b71782f.png (440x542, 574K)

>prince of Persia
>fear effect
>Red Steel 2
>Astral Chain

The Ark from Alliance Alive.

this damp shithole is extremely comfy.

Attached: Pawnshop_Lodgings.png (1280x1024, 1.73M)

Evermore

youtube.com/watch?v=gdIsRNQb0Fk

Great house for a great girl. Also Pumpkin Hill looks extremely comfy to me

Attached: House_of_Lolly_NL.jpg (400x240, 23K)

830,0000 units sold was probably enough to make an acceptable profit, even if the budget was big by PS1 game standards. Resident Evil was a huge runaway success, they probably hadn't expected it to sell near that much considering survival horror wasn't really a thing back then, so comparing other games to its sales is a bit unfair.

youtube.com/watch?v=67tmiy17XTo
comf soul

aboslute comf with a comfyass track to boot
youtube.com/watch?v=n_0iEKU6gn0

Attached: Untitled-890.jpg (640x480, 160K)

explain how the design is ruined

The Suikoden series is more or less based around this. There's also Dragon Age: Inquisition and Pillars of Eternity for WRPGs

I think what he was getting at was it was supposed to be a stealthy smaller craft, and by scaling it up you're undermining it's original purpose.

Attached: jak 2 hideout.png (2000x1125, 2.12M)

Comfiest part was the NPC who lived eternally in your camp reminding you to buy the DLC.

Actually I'm French asshole.

That looks like anti-comfy, dingy and dank stone floor, smoky, poor lighting, no sunlight. You'd get mold in there in a week.

Eww/10

Hope you like shitting outside at night.

Megaman legends 2 really doesn't have a lot content, so having one of the few dungeons being that nightmarishly atrocious weight a lot in the scale.

"Where have you been?"
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzRqtW1C0Zo

Attached: 1565045937831.jpg (500x346, 45K)

Theming is nice, yes, but that alone does not make up for the dungeons being so terrible.

It'd have been nice if they'd given you more of a reason to stay inside the Odyssey, because the atmosphere was very comfy.

Same user, similar but superior version of the vibe of the Zebes surface in Super Metroid.

My Summer Car looks like the epitome of comfy. It needs to go on sale already.

It is both the most comfortable and uncomfortable experience you can have with a video game.