Ultimate Leak

Hello Everyone. Smash Ultimate will be having some more News Revealed on November 15th being:

Terry Bogard: gets the Release Date Confirmation for that exact same day.

Version 6.0.0: Alongside Terry Bogard, Version 6.0.0 will Release including Fighter Balances alongside several new Mii Costumes available for Purchase.

Mii Costumes: Akira (Mii Brawler) (Astral Chain) Kyo Kusanagi (Mii Brawler) (King Of Fighters) Travis Touchdown (Mii Swordfighter) (No More Heroes) Nakoruru (Mii Swordfighter) (Samurai Shodown) Haohmaru (Mii Swordfighter) (Samurai Showdown) then lastly, Master Chief (Mii Gunner) (Halo) will be revealed with a Special Remix of the Main Theme (Halo 1) being Bundled with the Costume.

DLC Pack 5: Geno will be the Final Fighters Pass Character Revealed at the Game Awards. They will begin the Trailer with the Console Timeline from Terry’s Trailer heading to the SNES. Then the Human from Duck Hunt Duo’s (Smash 4) Reveal Trailer will insert a dusty Cartridge of Super Mario RPG into the SNES. (Note: The Cartridge will have the Name smudged) The Footage will then zoom into the TV before cutting to static. You’ll hear the Human shuffling around with the Console trying to make it work. Suddenly, you’ll see the Screen flicker the SMRPG Title Screen quickly before cutting to black. (Continued In Comments)

Attached: FD93EA85-51CD-44B0-AE94-FBA39807E170.jpg (710x444, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eI9fS86zSI
strawpoll.me/18648230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Reveal Trailer will resume after the brief pause and show Mario, Bowser, and Princess Peach wondering the Forest Maze. The Footage will cut to 8 Silhouettes dashing across the Maze. (Note: You’ll see these Characters feet hit the ground) These Characters are the Axem Rangers. They'll surprise our Heroes and attempt to attack them. However, the Axem Rangers will be halted by a Blue Beam just barely missing them. Then you'll hear steam emitting from Geno’s Arm Cannon before zooming in and displaying the Splash Card: ”Geno Shoots Starlight!” Geno will dash towards the Axem Rangers before being cut off by some Gameplay Reveal.

After the Gameplay Sequence concludes, the Trailer will finish with the Axem Rangers seen soaring into the Sky, then Geno and Mario shaking hands and the Group walking into the Fog of the Forest Maze (Eventually Fading Away) before one last Message is Displayed ”Everyone. Is. Here”

As for the DLC Characters after Geno, My Sources don't know much other than the Amount of Fighters. There will be Five Newcomers but will be Sold Separately for 4.99$

The only Character that is currently known in this next Wave of DLC is Crash Bandicoot. We don't know much other than the Fact that his Stage will most likely be N. Sanity Beach.

I'll try my best to Update this when new Information gets revealed to the Crew. I'm confident that most of you don't believe me. That's understandable considering how often ”False Information” gets spread around.

k

Attached: 1476391919605.jpg (1500x5368, 1.72M)

chunners or cynthia baybeee lets gooo

A smash thread died for this...

Rollan for tidde

wdym?

Ew, weeb shit.

Fuck off.

Cythia pls

>Pic is Reimu
>Reimu isn't in the "leak"
>Fucking Geno is there instead
off yourself

>Geno
>Game Awards reveal
The absolute state of geniggers

>Reimu pic
>not in the leak
I hope you die, you fucking nigger cocksucking faggot.

No literal whose pls

Sakurai stated he had to move Joker's development forward because they wanted the first fighter revealed to have global appeal due to it being revealed at the VGAs. The original first fighter was not meant to be Joker, was probably Hero due to all the brave files.

Geno is not someone anyone will know.

Attached: fishingpole.jpg (500x501, 32K)

every fuckin day with this shit

93 BAYBEE

Attached: 1568429707648.jpg (1125x846, 64K)

rollang

rollu

You can tell if someone is lying if they go into way too much detail.

Literally who?

reimu will get in the second pass dummy calm tf down

SHUT YOUR CLOWN ASS UP GO BACK TO THE CIRCUS WHERE YOU BELONG

wtf wdym

why you say that people do know who geno is

really what makes you think that mr sherlock i think it has a chance to be real

>posting the edit without yoshi
faggot

Oh btw Haruhi is in

Attached: haruhi.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

This is an imposter for those curious. Any further DLC Information will be detailed.

Attached: 1568622112849.png (475x476, 203K)

What? I'm the creator of this thread. Haruhi is the next character. She was even hinted at by a pattern formed by the previous DLC characters.

Attached: 1568620897128.png (1080x1500, 1.43M)

gimme the GOOD shit

Rollan uguu

OP here. I just got contacted by my sources, who told me about another character that will be in the next pass.
It's Rick from Rick & Morty, specifically in his pickle form.

Attached: pickledab.gif (1221x768, 699K)

According to my Sources, the Final DLC Fighter is none other than Geno. My Sources haven't heard of Haruhi as of this moment. But we’ll see who ends up being right ”Smashed”

Rollerino

Attached: 1567006057107.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Oh really ”Smashed”? Explain why Sakurai deco firmed all Non-Videogame Characters if Rick & Morty are coming in the future DLC.

Rorring

I should also mention that I forgot to mention in the OP that Vriska Serket is also planned to be one of the future DLC characters.

Attached: Vriska_Serket.png (209x250, 3K)

oh shit let's go

That last everyone one is here bit really gives you away OP.

someone i know pls

False. Crash Bandicoot is currently the only known Fighter beyond the Fighters Pass.

Not a single character has been accurately leaked so far in advance. Why would this time be different?

I don't know what you're implying, but Geno is not in. The next DLC character is Haruhi, always have been. I heard nothing about Geno, actually, this is the first time I even hear of this character.

Strange because in my Original Post I strictly mentioned Geno along with his Reveal Trailer. Community, it's up to you know you believe, but I'm the real Smashed.

Alright, since the fakes are running wild in this thread, I'm going to summarize the information that I actually have.
Haruhi is the next DLC characters.
There is another fighters pass after this one. Pickle Rick, Vriska and Crash are part of it.
This is all. Ignore anything else "I" say.

based lineup

Really?! Strange because that doesn't follow any of the Statements Sakurai himself have said recently.

geno will get in hes inevitable

I trust my sources. You'll see.

Who?

wrong who TF IS VRISKA i love crash screw rick

Rollin because the system thinks I'm spammin

ha this proves you are not smashed otherwise you would have known who geno is you jerk

Don't you have anything better to do, really?
The only character I am able to confirm right now is Noah from Dark. Don't listen to anyone else.

Attached: Noah.png (475x607, 386K)

Rolan and the dragon. (please gib me good waifu)

DLC 5 leaked.
Remember this post.

Attached: 158864.jpg (2448x1670, 540K)

nice samefagging retard. suck the shit out of my ass like the schizo waifufag you are you fucking cretin

Thank you for seeing the Truth. Geno and Crash Bandicoot are is the only Characters confirmed at the moment.

juri come on

Lorringu.

based

Oh, my bad, I completely forgot to mention. The Sneed's Feed & Seed guys are also coming according to my sources. They'll be a duo fighter like the Ice Climbers.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x203, 286K)

Hnnngg

Friendly Reminder: I will NEVER make short and quickly made Fake Information dumps like these.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eI9fS86zSI

Anyway, summary of the information that I gave.
>The last fighters pass character is Haruhi
>There will be another 5 characters fighters pass after this one. Each character will cost $4.99
>The characters are Crash, Pickle Rick, Vriska, Noah and the Sneed's Feed & Seed guys
I hope you guys are excited for these new characters!

I take it

HOLY FUCKING BASED

I confirmed Geno not Haruhi but whatever makes you feel you're actually fooling anyone.

>Geno
WHO?

I also confirmed that the Fighters would be sold separately, not as another Fighters Pass in my Original Post. Wanna try to explain that?

Damn, based

user stop OP already confirmed the characters.

go fuck off somewhere you imposter jerk leave smashed alone

>The imposter is samefagging
Of course

I'm not an Anonymous. When Geno gets Revealed it'll show who’s the imposter.

>Travis being a Mii Costume
Sakurai wouldn't do that to SUDA.

I think you mean Haruhi.

Nope. Explain this ”Smashed” why didn't you include this Content within the Original Post? Strange how you waited so long huh?

UH OH
GENO VS HARUHI NEXT BIG Yea Forums THING

That's because I'm retarded you have to be patient

Oh my bad. I also forgot to mention that Uncle Grandpa will be a surprise 6th guest character in this character pack pass. Pizza Steve is an assist trophy.

Attached: V4Uyin7.png (674x760, 46K)

Hmm... The ”Leaker” calling himself Retarded. Doesn't make you sound very Credible to me.

We're reaching based levels that shouldn't even be possible

Could you be anymore of an obvious faker right now? I'm

cumming

Typo.

Anyway we’ll see who's right.

geno will obviously win haruhi is a anime character she will never get in smash

lmfao

Precisely. Don't fall for these Imposters Tricks.

Great, i can't wait for some Youtuber making a video on how he found a "leak" in the "Yea Forums", just to have some popularity. Fuck, it's gonna bring a fuck load of newfags as always.

Attached: 1551254510191s.jpg (180x184, 4K)

>Implying Geno ever will

Alright Yea Forums let's settle this
strawpoll.me/18648230

Attached: Haruhi-Suzumiya.jpg (300x295, 72K)

>Haruhi winning
based

Reimu

Attached: 1567639075072.jpg (800x1066, 158K)

I still have no idea who this "Geno" character is.

>not having akira be a swordie because of x baton
>no geese howard mii, who's essentially a lock at this point
YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY

Attached: Dfskzg-WkAUh4NC.jpg (805x564, 82K)

I own you. Non Uncle Grandpa fanatic.

Attached: 592edc4d6a0b0.jpg (1279x718, 192K)

Based, and fuck OP for putting her as the pic when she's not in the leak.
Won't complain tho, Haruhi and Pickle Rick are pretty based

I agree, Reimu would be the perfect way to end the pass with all the seething Yea Forumsfags and /jp/ getting flooded with absolute havoc.

Attached: 1567043152451.jpg (512x307, 22K)

naysayer mark my words geno will

Alright Faker. Beautiful Custom Made Splash Card.

Honestly most people would be glad, if anything anti-reimu faggots would be even more vocal than usual for 3 days and then move on lol

>Imposter still samefagging
Haruhi is in, cope

He is official. He can steal movesets like Shang Tsung of Mortal Kombat fame. Here he uses moveset of Villager.

Attached: 592edc6477055.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

She isn't actually but you can believe what you wish and I'll continue Leaking actual Fighters. (Crash, Geno)

to the people who picked haruhi yall are fucking retarded and evil reimu is cool and geno will get in smash please reimu fans lets get geno and reimu in smash

This is my final post. The rest will be of naysayer imposters. Goodbye anonymous.

Attached: 592edc5fc2519.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Smash 4 Graphics? Strange....

Ok but who the fuck is this Geno you speak of?

OH SHIT BASED HE'S IN
Man can't wait for Haruhi

you are just a evil bastard asshole facts can't change that she is a ANIME character

Thought you were done Posting Faker?

Attached: 8E9BBADF-9836-4650-ACD4-D90A74B37FA0.png (1242x2208, 626K)

look it up you idiot jerk imposter

What? I'm OP. Haruhi is next.

Attached: eec1cf6391512f03c9bbd607ea25dd68.png (565x115, 6K)

Nice Setup Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GENOBROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING WHY ARE WE LOSING YOU TOLD ME HE WAS A FAN FAVORITE WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GENO MUST BE IN GUYS HARUHI CAN'T TAKE THAT FROM US IT WAS HIS TURN IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1537240361162.png (375x450, 94K)

>Geno
Retard

Attached: 1567740501413.png (1433x1433, 2.76M)

hero has helped geno's chances thank you hero

don't lose hope user king k rool and ridley and banjo got in smash so can geno

Geno isn't in.

says who geno is inevitable

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Sorry you forgotten puppet, it had to be this way from the start. This world's data has already been manipulated.

Attached: 8juz56L.png (1041x652, 327K)

reimu is getting in smash geno as well you are just a anime character you never originated in a video game dummy sakurai said no anime characters

you are just a anime character you will never get in smash reimu and geno will get in smash tho

You've got guts to claim Reimu to be on your side, puppet

Attached: snapshot20090913150511.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>128 replies
>40 IPs
you need to stop

Anyway, those are the 7 characters that I am able to confirm with my sources. I will contact you guys if I hear of anything regarding further content.

Attached: confirmed.png (1136x852, 1.02M)

No kyon? fucking shit

He's a spirit

interior crocodile alligator i drive a chevrolet movie theater

damn, based

indeed waifubait character you got zero chances of getting in the roster

So Haruhi told me there was a puppet causing trouble here.
Puppet? Where are you? C'mon, there's no need trying to hide when it's statistically nearly impossible that I won't manage to find you at some point. You're just wasting everyone's time. Let's get this over with.

Attached: pickle-rick-dvd-collection-1158192-1280x0.jpg (1280x709, 70K)

>Geno
There isn't a more literallywho character than him. People have let the internet echo chamber completely delude themselves as to his popularity.

Attached: 1568076728402.png (600x600, 432K)

screw you fe fanboy/girl geno is awesome

fuck you jerk geno is awesome you have a weakness and i will expose it to protect geno

My only weakness is having to want something to happen in order to make it happen. And I've got news for you: I'm fully determined to take you down.

Attached: Prick_Cvr-1080x675.png (1080x675, 453K)

Just accept that Geno isn't getting in.

Okay?

Okay.

Not trying to be a Geno hater here but ya gotta learn when to give up.

Fool, real leaker here, Master Chief is fighter number 5 and is going to be revealed at the Game awards, Doom Slayer will be in the trailer as well but will be the first fighter from Fighter pass 2

Attached: D61C2E4C-9F7F-4FEF-BF63-999E4FBF7F23.jpg (460x619, 77K)

I genuinely hope he never gets in.

Genofags are fucking annoying

Now that we know the full lineup how do we feel about Smash Ultimate's DLC?

Attached: 3659680A-122E-47A4-949C-0EE3847C96D8.png (884x1154, 305K)

>genofags are now coat tailing off of reimu now
they have reached a new low

Thanks Epik XD

Genofags have always been coat tailing off of actually good characters, it's nothing new
>M-MUH 4TH NEVER EVER

This thread is uh...special.

God bless you little retards

Attached: 70162202_2399855856968778_492842828586549248_o.png.jpg (1024x829, 86K)

Thanks Epik XD

Attached: 1562238323270.jpg (621x456, 32K)

>20 years of rosterfaggotry have led to this post happening

Kr9282.#;

You are wrong lol. Crash and Sora are coming at the vgas this year.

Attached: 5B6A34C0-9FA9-4E6C-9DD0-AADB4FB2DEA8.jpg (150x200, 14K)

Attention Mart Mart costumers: COMEDY COMEDY COMEDY

never user until pigs fly or Yea Forums ceases to exist i will never give up on geno

LMFAO yeah right how you are just a small pickle lmfaooo rofl

Attached: flying-pig-minecraft_4441182.jpg (640x480, 38K)

sage not every genofan is annoying the logic here also i am hoping geno gets in so the bullys can btfo

so YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT JERK!!!!!!!!

I dont know if who's larping, who's genuine and who's talking to themselves

that does not count anything with minecraft is hopefully not working with those evil grotestque evil steve fans it only counts if they can fly without needing fake wings

Give me a break, do you think being a pickle will prevent me from kicking your ass?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>before one last Message is Displayed ”Everyone. Is. Here”

Most Geno shit flinging is done by the same few people talking to themselves.

OP here. Grotesque Steve is the first character in the 3rd fighters pass.

Attached: confirmed.png (1136x852, 1.09M)

BASED

Attached: HE'S ALREADY IN.gif (604x453, 158K)

Dont associate Reimu with this terrible leak

HE'S IN

Attached: 70676730_996206320730802_549567857529192448_n.png (502x512, 506K)

I want Reimu in so I can keep making smash her c***y jokes

>reimu
>c***y
newfag

>b-but shes 1,0000^2000 years old

Attached: 1551668867890.jpg (460x442, 36K)

newfag

We're likely getting a balance patch well before November. Also that trailer would be incredibly lame for a Geno reveal, they're likely coming up with something more creative.

Calling GENO™, come in GENO™! This is the STAR ROAD, GENO™, do you read me?
"GENO™ responding, read you loud and clear!"
GENO™, the world needs your help!
"On the way!"
G E N O™ ! !
THE WORLDS GREATEST SUPERHERO, NOW THE WORLDS GREATEST TOY! GENO™ HAS IT ALL! CAN SURVIVE GREAT FALLS USING HIS BUILT IN GENO BOOST™!!
KARATE CHOP ACTION!
"Hiyaah!"
GUN ARM THAT SHOOTS PULSATING LAZERS!!
"Total Annihilation!"
MULTI PHRASE VOICE SIMULATOR!
("I serve a higher authority." - GENO™, 1996)
AND BEST OF ALL... CAN STAND AND WALK ON HIS OWN!!
("the Star Pieces belongs to everyone!" - GENO™, 1996)
(NOT AN ALIVE TOY.)
GET YOUR GENO™ ACTION FIGURE AND SAVE A WORLD AND A GALAXY NEAR YOU!
G E N O™ ! !
(Available at Rose Town's toy outlets in the mushroom kingdom.)

Attached: geno new.png (894x894, 721K)

>And suddenly you find yourself sucking down darjeeling with mrs. Waluigi.

Attached: HaruhiSuzumiyaHighSchool.png (856x480, 319K)

>Master Chief (Mii Gunner) (Halo) will be revealed with a Special Remix of the Main Theme (Halo 1) being Bundled with the Costume.
based
>one last Message is Displayed ”Everyone. Is. Here”
on second thought fuck off, fuck this whole shit, fuck you. I fucking hate this stupid fucking dumbass shitty idea that it's not "everyone is here" unless the stupid fucking puppet gets in.
fuck puppetfags, they don't even deserve their costume, let alone a full fighter.

Rather him than fucking gun pinocchio

>Pic shows Reiwho
>Leak says puppet
Make up your mind faggot

Imagine being proud of not knowing who Reimu is on Yea Forums
Fuck smash threads and fuck smashfags

Who's Reimu?

Attached: i'm right.png (857x854, 999K)

>implying it wasn’t just shitposting and bait

Attached: 28A66B75-8A63-48AB-82C6-7F67F8F5834F.png (625x626, 53K)

A fucking Nigger thats who

Attached: 235FC540-780F-42D1-888F-611B59B97B55.png (285x293, 78K)

kek

Rent free.

>implying Reimu will generate more chaos than Sans

Imagine if Sans was an actual fighter and not a costume lol

How does it feel knowing one of our lords will get in before the puppet?

Attached: 473626BF-7D53-4237-991E-A8CB3AAB6C79.jpg (975x1043, 82K)

How come Geno feels like a bigger never ever than Reimu at this point?

Attached: 1568598515698.png (750x900, 325K)

Serious question, why do people bother anymore

>Akira (Mii Brawler)
>not Mii Gunner
nice try

Maybe not to Zoomers, but it'll unearth 20 years of Touhou shitposting, comparable to western anime fans discovering Jojo

>There was more people talking about the Sans mii costume than Banjo's release and Terry's reveal combined
I fucking hate zoomers

Nice fic, but no 'leaker' gets reveal trailers right, even more so if said trailer it's still months away.

Attached: 1566104723800.gif (480x268, 2.22M)

user, it seems you in fact, brought Reimu just like I requested from you in that one thread, but... That's totally not what I meant...

Because Reimu has appeared in about 25 mainline Touhou games over the past two decades, including six fighting games, while Geno had a single appearance in a game that's older than a sizable chunk of the Smash playerbase.

It'll be Byleth, sadly, so they can avoid picking sides, but it still feels pretty damn good.

I already got Terry