WAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: 3.jpg (280x223, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,6118.0.html
d.coka.la/OvNOnY.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright

MOBILE ONLY

Attached: logo_gos_en.png (700x290, 71K)

Attached: 1533856445853.jpg (720x376, 43K)

I can hope.

Attached: 1506811508822.png (399x428, 149K)

I've known this ever since SOTN. It still remains the only good one

I know people don't like to hear this but Japan legitimately does not give a shit about CV, it has always done far better in the west.

Attached: 1554283242829.jpg (480x360, 15K)

but I'm playing Blasphemous right now?

real question, how do i beat a jewish vampire?
crosses don't do shit on him

We got Bloodstained, that's good enough for me. I said it last night too, things could be much worse for Castlevania fans right now. Appreciate what you have even if it isn't everything you wish you could have.

We all want Castlevania 1999 but it's just not going to happen, just move on.

That just makes the decision to focus on mobile and pachinko make less sense. Westerners don't play pachinko and people who play on phones don't have any interest in actual games, they're just killing time, so the Castlevania license does nothing for them.

I enjoyed time spinner except for the nerfed boss battles
The whole metroidvania grind is very much there

bleh
what a terrible night to have a Castlevania thread

Attached: bleh vampire pepe.jpg (277x276, 13K)

The mobage is a safe bet and a test. If it does well it's guaranteed more will follow. Same thing Atlus did with Shin Megami Tensei Dx2, which proved the real Shin Megami Tensei fans are the original people, so they'll shape V to appeal to them. Think the GoS as a very elaborate poll of what people want in order to tell Konami in which direction the franchise should be taken.
You gas them with garlic aerosol in a can.

thanks for posting this, now I'm rewatching the first Hammer Dracula.
I find Lugosi to be actually creepy as Dracula, but I do like how Lee amps up the sexuality. It's also interesting to see how much they got away with in a 1958 movie, in terms of blood and gore.

Yeah it's a great film.

>AGAIN
would need a first one

I don't know if the anons asking for the novel set after Dawn of Sorrow is here, but here is some translation from some years back

castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,6118.0.html

>I like Bloodstained

Attached: 49c60e151255a3bf69ff422380dedc62_original.jpg (1024x576, 261K)

Attached: Konami 34727478920.png (396x127, 3K)

Here's your answer bro: d.coka.la/OvNOnY.mp4

Attached: image.png (649x223, 166K)

Rudenami.

Attached: 1535596401875.jpg (1194x1200, 430K)

Don't care, Bloodstained exists

the chad gromoire of souls Vs the the virgin ritual of the night, free to play for everybody, doesn't leech on kickstarted donators, has original characters by castlevania playable, has the original kino musics from castlevania, has goon new artwork by kojima, everything work just has intended

begs for money on kickstarter relying on the hatred of "fans", has shitty ripp-off characters of existing ones, has artworks made by deviantart artists, full of glitches and bugs, already forgotten after few weeks.

Lower development costs.

Based