There will never be another video game with a character as perfect as her

>There will never be another video game with a character as perfect as her

Attached: 1557362965465.jpg (468x642, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY_XynaVwjo
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/puZNg-f22-0Ms7SsLPy8Aw/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/63544554/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/moye/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtnfaBONMY
youtube.com/watch?v=hLbb2AG-d7Y
dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Delrin_Barris
youtube.com/watch?v=xlbi_vBjErs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>autistic anti-social emo (not goth) vindictive little cunt is the perfect girl
the only thing good about this character is her getting raped by monsters in a SFM vid

Liked her as a teen when I first played DAO and still the only good video game waifu

Attached: 1566039287128.jpg (620x508, 51K)

*casts firijax4 in your path*

Attached: lulu.webm (1040x582, 2.47M)

>Morrigan
>perfect

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

LULU
U
L
U

Attached: Luluposter.jpg (1261x1600, 734K)

Videogames in general? Fuck no
Bioware as a whole? VERY arguable.
Within the Dragon Age series? shes literally the best character out of that shitshow.

so yeah, OP is faggot as usual.

>belts
never fails to piss me off

>tits are bigger - and less visible when shes wearing a bra than when shes wearing her normal attire

Attached: 1486114345021.jpg (351x395, 17K)

It was just a phase numora was going through.
Sora in KH2 got it worse

I used to like her as a teen but now I've come to appreciate leliana more. Same with going from asuka to rei

someone post the manlet slapping the shit out of her

there will be , and you will be sorry cause nuBioware will fuck it up hard

Dumb edgy femoid that sticks around for no good reason
She gets bearable after you kill Flemeth but is still retarded and has some very weird disapproval triggers

>wears the same outfit for 10 years

Attached: 1514775110532.png (557x510, 275K)

>It was just a phase numora was going through.
Actually he did it to fuck with the CG movie animators by making it so that they would have to animate all those belts. They only showed her from the waist up in those scenes to stick it to him.

How the fuck does her outfit stay on her
It looks heavy and yet there's nothing to support it

>They only showed her from the waist up in those scenes to stick it to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=lY_XynaVwjo

jap magic

Attached: Ashe_Alt_Render.png (258x690, 195K)

I love Chara!

Attached: D8YhCSmU8AEe1HD.jpg (750x1334, 96K)

Nomura had heard the ps2 was more powerful, so he wanted to include a lot more details in everyones designs to test that. He also wanted to make sure that the models for fmvs, cutscenes, and in game all matched up. Lulu’s belts were the most complicated because they had specific sizes, placement, and order. That’s from an interview. Allegedly the FMV team tried to avoid the hassle by keeping lulu shown from the waist up as much as possible, but I don’t know if that’s true and I don’t have the VFXs background to confirm or deny it,

>'REMOVE BRA' poster is gone, never to return

And good riddance. I thought he did that because it ruined her aesthetics or something but he just turned out to be a pervert.

Attached: 1472858581130.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Whom? I request flavoring.

Sadly it seems he is no longer in the archives

Gotta replay dragon age some time

Attached: 1526734741560.jpg (850x1144, 580K)

Did he say why he wanted to piss off the cg team?

You literally developed backwards.

There's nothing wrong with being a little perverted, user. We're all friends here.
And it does ruin her aesthetics, I hate that mod.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/puZNg-f22-0Ms7SsLPy8Aw/

Attached: Morri.gif (500x290, 1.53M)

Well, shit. That still works? I thought it was taken down.

FULLY

Attached: Dz4FX3K.jpg (1900x896, 151K)

Yeah, it was down for a... month or so? But it came back up a couple of weeks ago. I think the admins might have wanted to drop support, but it's the best archive for this board, so maybe they backflipped.

Attached: 1474752335105.jpg (1920x1200, 548K)

>Is just a walking lore codex with a goth skin
>Disgraces her dead husband by getting knocked up by his failure of a brother
Bayo is the only other good gothfu

Attached: mb2ldfeqcmf31.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>And it does ruin her aesthetics,
Not denying that. Just saying I like mine a bit more spicy but not too much.

Attached: 1564556556476.jpg (647x1000, 452K)

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/63544554/

I wish more devs made romancing take more time. So many of them seem to be the 'talk to them twice and now they love you' type.

Ahem
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/moye/

>203 results
>Post number ends in 203
Weird get

>but Dragon Age is so much worse than the Witcher

Attached: [citation needed].jpg (341x226, 41K)

It’s hard to balance while at the same time allowing freedom in romancing.

I don't like romances in video games all too much desu but she is neat
Too bad you basically have to bang her to live
Unless you make Alistair do it or have Loghain sacrifice himself. Are there any other ways?

Never played the Witcher, but Dragon Age's only saving grace was the party interaction

Does Loghian refuse to fugg her then?

When it came out and I wasn't a proper Yea Forumstard yet I had literally no clue on how to please her, she just didn't make sense to me even though I never was a moralfag. I kept reloading over and over again.
When replaying it almost a decade later she's the easiest character to please together with Shale.

Lulu was the first rule34 I googled as a young boy. She is still top tier but only if you handle the femdom. There WILL be femdom

Attached: 1567575453359.png (620x877, 671K)

I don't think there's even any talk about loghain+morrigan option

You can have Alistair sacrifice himself but other than that not really. The best choice would be to go with Loghain but that means royally pissing off Alistair and he leaves permanently (he gets over it eventually but still doesn't come back)

>still haven't done Return to Ostagar with Loghain
maybe it's time for a mega mod playthrough at last

I always thought that Jack was a better written version of Morrigane desu.

Viconia was a better tsundere.

>starts talking about wanting grand-kids if you promise to marry Anora
Ugh

bring wynne with you with him if you do

>The best choice would be to go with Loghain

Attached: 1549198797318.png (750x750, 40K)

Morrigan is fucking awful though. The only good thing is her design. She'd be better as a mute.

I'm saying that in his case so settle down

The best choice is never Loghain (story of his life, really). You'd have to be retarded or not have talked to Morrigan for more than thirty seconds to not want to do the ritual with her.

Or be playing a girl, in which case, Alistair can do it for you.

He doesn't. He's pretty okay with the idea. I did it once, just to see what the dialogue options would be like. If you're honest, he says his only stipulation is that the child never has claim that would fuck up Anora's claim to either Gwaren or the crown, depending on what her deal is at that point. If not, he's just like "okay"

He does tell her he's gonna close his eyes and pretend it's his wife, though.

I guess, if you prefer it that way

Attached: shr.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

It's just that I've never heard an argument against the ritual that didn't boil down to "I don't trust her (because I'm a retard who didn't pay attention)" or "but muh Grey Warden duty".

I don't mean to direct this personally at you, or anything. It's just true.

You impregnate her and she turns into a great mother, though.

I agree with you on that one

>He does tell her he's gonna close his eyes and pretend it's his wife, though.
Lol cuck

>even Loghain knows his daughter is barren
lmao

Every bioware waifu is recycled. Morrigan is the "bitch on the outside but actually really sweet when you break her out of her shell" stereotype. Play another bioware game and you'll find the same of her.

Women are all the same irl too

>t. incel

It's not a matter of trust. It's the fact that you're allowing her to meddle with powers beyond your understanding. Whether the old gods are really gods or not, they're exceptionally powerful beings, considering the darkspawn move at their beck and call. Even Morrigan doesn't fully understand what's being asked of her. You can call this Captain Hindsight, but there was also a pretty distinct possibility that this was part of some plan of Flemeth's that she made knowing she could possibly be killed - even worse if you either didn't do Morrigan's personal quest or chose not to kill her. Even in the event that the child is exactly what Morrigan says it will be, a normal child untainted by the evil of the blight, there's still numerous things that could go wrong from Flemeth springing a trap to him growing drunk on the power contained within him.

These are all interesting possibilities, and I'm just making myself mad because of the shit show we actually got in Inquisition.

When will my fetish of “a girl who, on the surface, is a bitch, but under that is an even bigger bitch whose doesn’t want to die alone” be fulfilled.

I just want to experience true love, even if it is digital.

So women are bitches on the inside too?

>t. incel

It's not like bioware made that these kind of women up, they just like using them and that's a good thing. You have your typical sunshine waifu in every game too

>emo (not goth)
Even better (Tbh I have no idea what the difference is, it's not like either of these subcultures exist anymore)

> Play another bioware game and you'll find the same of her.
Or just go on any college campus and seek out the loudest bitches.

Leliana iw way better.

>Set foot on american campus
>Get metoo'd if you aren't being shot beforehand

Her outfit is dumb

Whoa there, put your thick glasses back on, leltard.

>hihi so quirky and rouge hehe

>rouge

Attached: 1568251975050.png (824x614, 497K)

Kill my mother

Attached: 1511968649255.jpg (540x675, 57K)

>racist trump KKK bigot nazi hitler trumpf drumpf druckf drUCKKKF DRUUUUUUCKKKFFFFFFFF TWO SKKKOOPS DRUCKKKFFFFFFFF

They're only doing it for attention. Once they get a guy that actually cares for them they immediately drop that shit and turn feminine.

Attached: 087.png (484x386, 184K)

she cute

If that’s true then why can’t she bear my children? Checkmate atheists

It always was.

Because zombies can't get pragenont

She is actually more goth than emo. Not to turn this into a long essay, but goth’s mostly role-playing being witches, vampires, or victorian ironically, and were an off-shoot of punk. So they sit around in dark clothing looking vaguely angry or dead, but generally were chill and open to talking and would laugh a lot.

Emo were their unironic cousins who sat around constantly faking depression and pretending that only they understood true pain. They tended to be more whiney. For further emo reference check youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18

Pretty crazy how soon never is coming. Maybe you are out of touch though.

Attached: 1568390110363m.jpg (464x1024, 99K)

i'm going to bite her thigh

>>>>>>>Animeshit

Excuse me newfriend, we wouldn't have Yea Forums if not for anime. Maybe Reddit would be more you speed.

Best character moment in BW history

Attached: shotsfired.jpg (527x560, 95K)

>best character moment
>inquisition
kys

Attached: 1405556889622.png (700x594, 350K)

>Can't name a better one
Classic Yea Forums parrot

Best voice acting moment for sure.

How bad is inquisition? I bought it a long time ago but never got around to playing it.

I remember one of the first things I saw after the starting area was a lesbian elf.

>not wanting to let this cute witch meddle with eldritch forces beyond your comprehension just to see what will happen
It's like you hate fun, user.

Attached: 1462761510078.jpg (600x800, 255K)

6/10 game
I only did a second playthrough so I could make screenshots with freecam because the environments look damn good thx to Frostbite (while the character models mostly look shit thx to Frostbite lmao)

I'd do it every single time, but a dogmatic pro-Andraste human noble might not, or a mage that can actually comprehend, at least a bit, about the scale of the shit she's fucking with.

Nah, I just don't like shit games.

You don't fit in well enough yet user pls try harder or you will be excommunicated by the sikrit club

Not him, but
>The finale of All That Remains
>The final march on Denerim with that heroic ass music playing
>Beholding Andraste's ashes
>The Landsmeet
>Blackwall's companion quest
>Zevran's story about killing the woman he loved
>The quest with the werewolf elf who wanted you to tell her husband she died bravely
>Ostagar
>Duncan showing that the grey wardens are, in fact, grey by killing Jory when he goes full retard instead of letting him go

What would you call liking Inquisition and telling everyone that doesn't like it that they're actually liars? Double ironic triple contrarianism?

>The finale of All That Remains
More shock value than anything
>The final march on Denerim with that heroic ass music playing
Not a character moment
>Beholding Andraste's ashes
Not a character moment
>The Landsmeet
Eh depends on what you do and still not really
>Blackwall's companion quest
Fucking lol
>Zevran's story about killing the woman he loved
Eh
>The quest with the werewolf elf who wanted you to tell her husband she died bravely
Who the fuck cares
>Ostagar
Not a character moment
>Duncan showing that the grey wardens are, in fact, grey by killing Jory when he goes full retard instead of letting him go
You're not really invested in these dudes enough

A game you don't like can still have the best character moment, just like a game you like can have the worst one (remember Lel's singing?)

You mean being a mage who has an intimation of what she's messing with is a reason... not to do it? I'm sorry, user, I don't follow.

>I'd do it every single time
Ah, at least we can agree that you are an user of singularly good taste.

What annoys me about DA is that there are characters like Morrigan and Solas who clearly had way more effort put into them than most of the other characters and it shows all the time

>remember Lel's singing?
It wasn't that bad. It was just, like so many things Bioware, poorly implemented and conveyed to the player.
Just look at DAII.

Lel's singing wasn't that bad, it was just cringey.
Inquisition was genuinely bad in every way and did absolutely nothing right as a game.

You somehow still did not understand what I said and I can't make it any more clear so I guess we call it a day

I understood and I disagreed, you stupid retard. Leliana singing is nowhere near the worst moment in a Bioware game, it's not even the worst moment in DA:O.

And I'll remind you, dipshit, you said that conversation between Morrigan and Flemeth wasn't just a good scene, but it was the best out of all moments from any Bioware game ever made.

Who was the one in DA2?

And not only can you not name a better one, you somehow can't separate DA:I being shit as a game from DA:I still being able to have good character moments that are unrelated to how the game plays

Fenris, sarcastic Hawke, Anders, and maybe Merrill.

I don't even have to go to another series to name a better scene, even DA:O has better scenes with the landsmeet, or convincing Zathrian to remove the curse, or cucking that elf dude by fucking his crush, etc.

I mean, you're such a low IQ pleb that you think Morrigan being passive aggressive to her mother somehow not only constitutes some amazing writing, but the best Bioware has ever had to offer.

What is Flemmeth even doing after Origins?

>cucking that elf dude by fucking his crush
Wow epic haha
Didn't realize I was talking to a mentally 15 year old but things make sense now

Go be retarded somewhere else.

In 2 she manipulates you with her GILF cleavage and in DA:I she makes a dramatic entrance revealing her true identity but I have no idea what she could be doing inbetween these things for so long. Imagining slice of life scenes of Flemeth is weird.

>Not a character moment
Except it was Loghains defining moment as a character in Origins and set up a huge debate about whether or not he was right to do it. Even Ducnan, he bare bones character with almost no background, showed more than the entirety of Inquisition. Ostagar destroys anything from Inquisition and it isn't even the best scene in Origins.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVrXW0WVXYw

Better than sucking Iron Bull's dick, that's for sure.
Eat shit, samefag faggot.

>dude lmao samefag amirite
Kys yourself, you underage retard.

Underage retards don't hate Inquisition because that's the first DA game they've ever played and have no point of reference, kinda like you.

>Underage retards don't hate Inquisition
You are living proof that they do though?

Inquisition is shit, faggot. Fuck off.

Nice work, you gonna follow that up with another non sequitur to try and deflect from how retarded you are?

Ahem... Fuck off doppelganger

Attached: Viconia_DeVir_NVICON_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 126K)

Morrigan is much hotter

Thx for betatesting so they could make Morri!

Garbage romance in an average game.

>but a dogmatic pro-Andraste human noble might
>He rolled Cousland instead of Amell
Imao

Might be a silly question but is playing first BG essential or do I lose much going straight to 2?

Why are big tiddy goths the best characters of their respective series?

Attached: mrwnbQA.png (800x992, 812K)

Back to discord, trannies.

Neither character has big tits, though.

@478198990
:/

>the best characters
but Yenn is one of the worst characters
none of the sorceress are good and have caused you nothing but grief for 3 games now
best ending is walking away from them all

>better one
Dialogues with companions at Denerim's gates

Wow, that's LITERALLY ME yesterday night, DESU !

Attached: Anime2.jpg (1987x1847, 788K)

2009 me played with shitty nude mods and wanked off to her

My.
Fellow
Nigga.

Once you go Lulu, you never go back as far as gothfus are concerned. There was a period of months where I was jerking solely with her. No joke.

Attached: 1554500578279.jpg (1000x1537, 143K)

Feels sorry for you weeb

>I'll add you to my list
W-what did she mean by that?

That she fucks someone else daily

Have you played DAO?

Literally made for canines.

yes

>>Can't name a better one
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtnfaBONMY

>It's time to discuss the best RPG ever made

Have you played DA2? Did you see the art of new World of Darkness in Masquerade threads?

Character design like her is impossible these days

>an average game
Baldurs gate is better than dao in every regard.

Yeah whatever kids. Let's check who got the quints.

Attached: 7845.png (540x611, 579K)

Truth, the internet has ruined Lulu for me.
by making her better

No, explain.

She's a 10 and that's a fact

Long story short.
DAI is DA2 attempting to be DAO/DAO:Awakening but doing everything wrong, with DA2 combat trying to be more Souls-like and aesthetic of nodern Canadian modeliers.

It's most likely scrapped together from a failed MMO project. It certainly plays like one and not in a good way.

The whole agenda pushing is overblown. It's not as in your face everyone claims as it requires talking with certain people but it's still horribly written, mind you. The writing is general is pretty bad. Play it only if you want closure for playing the trilogy.

The first and only character I ever fell in love with, after the DLC I felt so hollow and I'll never forgive Bioware for not continuing the Grey Warden's story. This hurt a lot more than ME.

Don't know how to explain it, but for a lonely kid at a boarding school that was buried she felt like my first GF. Didn't play games for a month after I went through the mirror with her.

>with DA2 combat trying to be more Souls-like and aesthetic of nodern Canadian modeliers.
Do you by any chance write for Kotaku? If not, you should.

>W-what did she mean by that?

Attached: 1542827773466.jpg (1600x900, 665K)

>little boy
Oooooof

>Souls-like
What the fuck

Demonstrably untrue. Characters and character interaction, character writing, narrative, pacing, quest design, all worse.

>that video
Fuck that takes me back

>first walkthrough was male Amell with arcane warrior build
>DAI reveals that Warden journeys to the WEST with Avernus to find a cure for Warden's mutations

Attached: 72a33216c5f80d791f0ec19da33b8807.png (565x713, 547K)

Why?

Lol yeah I was bitter as fuck after the main story where she left and even executed Nate in Awakening. I don't regret it though. Howe's bloodline has to be erased as retaliation

>She is only like 3 years older
JRPGs are so dumb with ages

Back on the pyre, filthy Drow wench.

Attached: Keldorn_Firecam_NKELDOR_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 119K)

>>She is only like 3 years older
5 years older.
But I agree with your point.
Also the fact that every woman older than 20 is autmatically labeled and treated as an "old hag".

Auron is displayed as a 50+ year old but he is barely 30

youtube.com/watch?v=hLbb2AG-d7Y

Attached: udunit.png (738x214, 135K)

Can't wait for Make AnimeMorrigan in Code Vein, my faggots

Will CV has an appropriate bust and hips/ass slider fellow man of taste?

I think so

Why are there barely any white people in Inquisition?

Attached: 0d1aeb327c5f516d264ad50f3c8cbc83.jpg (1080x1920, 317K)

All but one of your human companions is white doe

I meant the populace, having played the first two games where most of the citizenry in Ferelden/Free Marches were fair skinned it was odd seeing it was odd seeing a complete 180 of that in inquisition.

The only black guy I remember is the templar dude

Most of the npc's I see are a shade of brown not necessarily black

There was no black templar

dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Delrin_Barris
Then you call this white, I guess?

Attached: 50929.png (512x422, 185K)

>Viconia clone
>perfect

Attached: lodoss4.jpg (1401x1077, 144K)

Didn't really pay attention to that but in Anthem there is really not a single white dude and women dress like muslims so I guess they do it gradually. Expect Tevinter to be detroit

Clones look the same though, not better.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlbi_vBjErs
Reminder that she is REAL and FRENCH

Damn guitarbro is sweaty

Attached: 1543441403805.jpg (970x545, 50K)

how much black cock do you think she's had?

>France
>PARIS
A lot

COLD TENT BAD

she has a long list of male suitors that are aching to fuck her

>tfw friendzoned this cunt and confined her to camp the first time she talked shit to me for helping someone and never let her back out
>pumped and dumped her before fucking leliana right in front of her every night
whore

"I want a baby."

Attached: 1564493473383.jpg (450x600, 107K)

Cringe

For dinner?

based

>confined her to camp
What?

he just left her ass in the party camp forever

Straight male who romanced Cullen

Ah, right. I just remember some cages and slavers in the game, thought you can sell people to them.

>Morrigan disapproves. A lot.

Attached: classic morrigan.jpg (340x449, 34K)

>CISnormative relationship resulting in a white child
I am disgusted

>Bayo is the only other good gothfu
I think pic related qualifies.

Attached: 6311228-visas_marr.jpg (405x603, 33K)

>No eyes to look into while cumming gallons on her face
So close but no cigar

Attached: Perfection.png (1365x724, 1.2M)

Wrong.

Attached: 1566825080477.png (1400x1000, 779K)

>download the polyamory mod
>get nothing but jealousy lines instead of party banter 80% of the time
I deserved it desu

It setted in nonFrance

>mfw I would autistic enough to say 2 if I didn't have the options floating in front of my face

Attached: 1540591984468.jpg (419x444, 28K)

>"It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face. Or if perhaps she bore the scars of slavery... and if that would stir you more. Perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall."

Attached: swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (669x678, 437K)

does this ever happen?
she was always fine with my whiteknight faggotry

She didn't like sacrificing Arl Eamon's wife and being sent into the fade, plus she started shit with Wynne, then disapproved when we got into a fight with her

She does disapprove of a lot of things (including things like completing sidequests) but it's mostly a meme; almost every time she disapproves of something there's an opportunity to convince her of your point of view and either minimise any approval loss or actually gain some. You just have to not be a retard about it.

>Go to rescue Sten
>She disapproves
>Start threatening to beat up the old lady in charge of the chantry to impress her
>it works

Her Quncuriosity was real btw.

I never played the series past Origins.
Is the Warden even mentioned again? Is Morrigan in inquisition? Does she mention him if you romanced her?

Yes to all

>Morrigan
>Bastila
>Miranda
>Yennefer
Why do RPGs keep making the same character over and over again? We get it, she's a snarky black-haired pale girl with a British accent.

because it's hot

>>Morrigan
>>Bastila
>>Miranda
>>Yennefer
>same character
Lolwut?

Nigger, what?

Hate to admit it, but continuing her deconstruction in comprassion with Leliana from DAO was probably the only thing in DAI done right