Discuss:

Discuss:

Attached: kisspng-rhythm-heaven-fever-rhythm-tengoku-elite-beat-agen-5adc88f5249f02.19484000152440242115.jpg (900x680, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuAgccyZVJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=DnrEIFuQBXo
youtube.com/watch?v=_VlJzEdqgms
youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP4yPWjtE
youtube.com/watch?v=zARwXgtI5ls
youtu.be/bKugLmojico?t=283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's okay

Attached: sdcreem.png (641x414, 29K)

Attached: IGN reviews.png (208x254, 4K)

I hope they make another one

peck your beak

Objectively the best rhythm games.

I hate this so much

Doesn't the mian guy have health problems or something

>Doesn't the mian guy have health problems or something
Tsunku has throat cancer iirc. Probably put him out of commission. Would probably have to do the next without him. But I think nintendo said a new Rhythm Heaven isn't happening in the near future anyways.

I can't perfect dumpling monk on the ds.

I already have the DS game. Is Megamix worth it? I can get it for 9 bucks

Attached: 1509293977689.jpg (496x488, 22K)

inb4 someone brings up remix 10 because haha horny

Yes. Be aware that it starts of really easy though with pretty much tutorial versions of some games.

was honestly expecting that to be the first reply

Absolutely. It's a great collection to have since it has games from all 3 versions, completely new games, plus extra stuff like the challenge trains and goat pachinko and shit.

Grab it, it's a celebration of the series as a whole. And might've intended to be its swan song.
It has a bunch of updated games and all of them from the series' past, like the Japan only GBA minigames. There's also a bunch of bonus modes to play, like the goat mini game and boxing matches with bots or other people.

Attached: ecb97935c2adfe24e69ab1d76f8ea095.jpg (883x1280, 346K)

I watched some videos and I guess I'll get it. Thanks for the recommendation anons

im not sure what you mean user

Attached: 1466838718988.gif (719x831, 637K)

This series is fantastic. It's the purest form of rhythm and playing through all of them has genuinely improved my sense of rhythm, noticeable when I replay Mother 3 and try rhythm combos. I couldn't do them before and can now.

The series is overflowing with soul and are short and sweet but really challenging. Rhythm Games like Idolshit/Guitar Hero/DDR etc. have nothing on RH in the gameplay department. Only rhythm game that's equal to it is Elite Beat Agents.

I can't recommend RH enough. So my final rating for the series is Just O.K.

8 > 10 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 9 > 7 > 5 > 1 > 3

Attached: 21685441_p0.jpg (1500x1071, 1.5M)

What there is to discuss? They are all good creative unique game that you won't ever see again because modern Vidya is just about milking popular IP forever

Oh yes, don't bother with the 3DS one, it's 80% recycled content

Sadly the franchise is sentenced to die because it's one of those games that don't play well on emulator, meaning that only buyfags actually to to enjoy it, and we're in the minority outside of Japan.

Like I said most of the content of the game is recycled from previous games and there's this annoying story mode that takes forever and treat you like an idiot by forcing you to play easier version of previous game but if you stick to it to the end there's a decent challenge mode at least

I think the value of the game is inversely proportional to how many of the other Tengoku game you have played

>one of those games that don't play well on emulator
i thought only the DS game suffered from this because of the flicking

I know that what you really want to do is post your favorite minigame.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Flock Step

gba game is the best one, something about the artstyle works better

fuck quiz though. holy shit what were they thinking. that doesn't even have anything to do with rhythm

Seesaw or Kitties

The GBA game is too hellish. Although it taught me to polyrhythm, I guess.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Bon Odori

for 9 bucks it's ok but it's the worse game of the series
Play gba or wii version instead

I remember having been awake for 27 hours and heading to uni to do an important test when I first got to Bon Odori. Shit was whack, yo.

9 is my favourite.

It goes ta ta ta baaa ta ta ta baaa baaa ta ta ta baaa

I want a new one. Fever is one of my favourite Wii games.
Favourite song:
youtube.com/watch?v=uuAgccyZVJ8

>Objectively the best rhy...

I'll stop you right there.

Attached: CelJaded-Elite-Beat-Agents-Artwork-Banner.jpg (1100x619, 109K)

What's the most underrated game in your opinion?

Attached: Hi-Hat.png (1110x623, 178K)

WAUGH WAUGH WAUGH

GBA : youtube.com/watch?v=DnrEIFuQBXo
DS : youtube.com/watch?v=_VlJzEdqgms
Wii : youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP4yPWjtE
3DS : youtube.com/watch?v=zARwXgtI5ls

The one with the 3 white dudes and the conductor is fucking gay, wish they'd cut that one out already

It seemed to me like the GBA one was actually easier than the DS one

youtu.be/bKugLmojico?t=283

Tap Trial is so good.