Code Vein

Demo update coming out never

Attached: 1551848210130.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I want to play Io's game!

10 days, user, we're almost there

3D in-game footage
>Io > Mia
2D opening cinematic
>Io < Mia

I will stand by this.

DO YOU WANNA GO
DOWN UNDER BELOW

Don't start pointless waifuwars in my thread you absolute deviant

Will the update bring comfiness back?

i thought this was an MMO?

If the update doesn't bring comfiness back then I will, mark my words, user

Post yfw the demo update comes out on launch day and includes exclusive content that means the demo stays relevant

Attached: 28.jpg (1226x502, 257K)

I have no idea what could possibly have given you that impression. It has multiplayer in the same way Dark Souls has, but it is a single-player game you can play offline.

>only games I wanted this year were Code Vein and Trails of Cold Steel 3
>both scheduled to come out the same day
>already debating which to get on launch
>Cold Steel 3 delayed by a month
>hallelujah
>still hyped as fuck about it
>come to CV threads to try and calm my hype down
>CV looks like it'll easily be GOTY, just from all the soul the devs poured into the game
I can't escape the hype train this year, can I? Well, at least CV is out soon so I can spend my time doing something more fulfilling

Attached: 1568243827823.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

I'm still having the problem with DQXI, but at least that one I can play during breaks at work and such.

How many Lost Broadswords have you sold to Rin at this point, user?

2 goddamn many

Davis drags his knuckles up to Io and makes gorilla noises in her ear. Wyd?

Drag my knuckles up to Io and make louder gorilla noises in her other ear to assert dominance

Like 10 BILLION SWORDS

Attached: 92e9167e9788dfdaec1c36a52a62c3f6.jpg (850x1511, 712K)

I'm glad you like it. Can't understand what people see in these games, but that doesn't mean you can't.

Is it wrong if the only reason I want to play this is to cosplay as a cute animu little girl ?

You can't be a little girl in this game, user

Well you can't make them little but yeah, it's a pretty good waifu creator

He can be a little girl (family size).

that's a big girl in my book

Give me every new info we got so far

Io probably dies in all endings

She probably does but one of them will have her and MC dying hand-in-hand and the game will treat it as the good ending.

haha whoops, dropped my vestige

can one of you hand it to me?

Attached: 🩸.jpg (1536x2048, 536K)

Haha user how did you even drop that. Here let me hand it over to y-

Who cares about the demo. I want the full game

This but you can't even pvp in this game. That's kinda lame but what you gonna do.

This to be quite fucking honest. Why care about the demo getting updated when we will get the full game in a week and a half.

I am absolutely certain they'll flog a PvP arena as DLC.

In mods I trust.

loli Io mod

>oppai loli
Worst fetish desu senpai.

never said anything about oppai

How do you feel about muscle shota?

like shota with visible muscles or bara tier shota

>raising loli Io as your daughterwife

Whichever you want, user.

WHERE IS MY UPDATE

Anons, what should I play to help pass the time? Tried playing RE2+5 :^) but already beat it
Not opposed to getting something new on the bloodborne box, just something to pass the time til coco and ios game comes out

Nothing. You just sit in front of your computer with this thread open and stare and it unitll the game comes out like the rest of us.

If nothing else, pc people will probably find a way to turn players into hostiles via cheat engine or mods

AI Somnium files soon

If you can get it cheap, Darksiders 3 scratches the Souls itch decently but don't expect anything amazing.
Other than that,no idea what genres you like otherwise. Control is apparently a fun time-killer but it's still pretty new and everyone advises to not pay full price for it. Remnant: From the Ashes strikes a lot of the same notes as Code Vein except it tries to mix Souls with 3rd person shooting.

I played the PS4 recent demo and I was generally surprised by how good it was so I ended up preordering this might probably be the last game I'll buy this year brand new.

I don't want to play so much and look so much in the info when I don't get surprised I'm not sure how you guys do it

Attached: 435359837397934568654635353535.png (421x276, 41K)

>oct 3-4

Attached: 1549271472559.jpg (639x392, 33K)

Free shipping no amazon prime since i dont use it all that much.

Attached: ThisTriggersRoasties.jpg (1429x1796, 1.17M)

Still, are you buying this over some third party on Amazon?
I'm used that even with normal shipping they ship it so it arrives on launch day, not that is starts shipping on launch day. Imagine still waiting for the game while all the e-celebs are already uploading the ending. That would drive me wild.

I grew up long before internet video game streaming celebs so me avoiding spoilers is pretty easy

Sorry that many of you didn't grow up before everyone had broadband and aren't used to actually not just looking at the internet

Pic related I will add cold vein to this collection

Attached: 3644737171.jpg (1000x1333, 360K)

>physical

Attached: 1565312405713.gif (422x309, 447K)

Imagine if Mia had big tits

Here it comes the att whore. ffs

Attached: 1568150486372.jpg (373x373, 110K)

You know we wouldn't have this problem if people bombarded the threads with cute boys.

And what do you do? You give him a (You). Good job.

Io is cute!

Attached: 1557993278243.jpg (1200x1080, 142K)

Sorry I can’t do that, been lurking on almost every CV thread that’s been out since demo and want to slight change of pace
Haven’t heard of it but I’ll try and check it out
Played ds3 but don’t want to go through another playthrough of it. Might give ashes a chance
Originally, brain was split between the KH bundle or Spider-Man, kinda feels like getting sekiro would just end up being a headache rather than a fun experience for me

Wasn't Darksiders 3 free this month for us plus?

Yeah, and it's pretty fun

It is, that and Arkham knight

Would be good because I don't think the game was worth spending that much money on.

I guess Spiderman would occupy you for ten days, but it's a bit expensive for something you want to play while waiting on something else. And I completely agree with what you said about Sekiro.

you cannot fool me metal gear survive

AAAAH BAMCO GIVE ME THE UPDATE

Make me

i will kill myself if you don't

Please do not do that

Think you are right, I’ll probably hold off and make more waifus and edge lords

Ok i won't. But only because you said please!

Thank you, user-kun, please look forward to playing Io's game

Because i will play it on PC.

Attached: 1554754708381.jpg (560x516, 45K)

MR BAMCO BRING ME THE UPDATE

My dad is mr Bamco and he said update out tommorow

>exclusive content
>demo stays relevant
what does this mean? i don't want the demo to stay relevant when teh full game has been released

>cod gets a pc demo
>code vien doesn't

CoD is a marketing scheme to rake in as much money as possible before they put in their cancerous monetization again.
Of course they'll have a pc demo.

Thanks for the info Bamco Junior. Tell your dad i said hi

I really wish the game could have a camera mode so I can fuck around and save more pics of my donuts. It feels like such a waste only being able to take clear pictures while at the hub or in cutscenes,

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190916153754.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)