Your stupid headcanons. I need them. Give them to me

Your stupid headcanons. I need them. Give them to me.

Attached: 0f49d80ba87a8e573b4bd39892da68cbf168bae9r1-720-716v2_uhq.jpg (720x716, 63K)

I only got one, user. I hope this is enough.

Attached: img000001.png (984x1400, 544K)

Headcanon thread? Here's mine

Attached: i vanted orange.png (500x500, 42K)

I make a cast of OCs with detailed backstories, interpersonal relationships and character development in every game I play that has a character creation option. It is a compulsion.

Attached: Donut Steels, Time Patrol roster as of the end of Xenoverse 2's Fu Arc.jpg (4950x4209, 3.92M)

mario and luigi aren't brothers
they're gay married

marios real
im mario

Anything that has happened in WOW in every expansion after is not canon.
That's my headcanon.
Fuck Blizzard, fuck Ion and fuck Christie Golden specifically.

In Dishonored the Outisder is actually an ancient whale that garned enough pychic power to effect the world dramatically and project intself to people.
Fuck the gay origin they came up with is DoTO

>headcannoning another setting
>not headcannoning your own fully detailed autistic universe with it's own sets of protagonists and antagonists all drawing inspiration from other franchises in designs and motivation

Attached: 1566986697207.jpg (720x576, 104K)

>WeFencedOtherGardensWiththeBonesofOurOwn.jpg

Some people may find this cringe, but I have a ton of respect for it over the "hurdur see how stoopid i can make caracter look haha" shit that people do with creation suites.

im glad someone appreciates it

Woah, is that the elusive Gun Devil?

Dr Light made Megaman because his career choice meant he never scored. By sheer coincidence he just happens to look like what Light's grandson would look like if he actually existed.

I don't really have one besides Isaac dying at the end of dead space 2 because 3 was so shit and I want to forget it's existence.

Attached: Fuckthisshit.webm (840x480, 2.35M)

Venom snake is the real Big Boss, but he suffers from so much PTSD and schizophrenia (as evidenced by the Paz cutscenes and the non-existant tapes Paz gives you) that snake has developed two separate identities in his head. His guilt and trauma forces all of the bad things he does onto the "Big Boss" (aka real snake) persona, while all the good things he does are attributed to the "Venom Snake" persona (which is what he identifies more with).

He thinks he's the good guy Venom Snake, and blacks out the parts of his experiences where he does bad things and blames them on what is basically his alter-ego, Big boss. Snake is so unhinged that he has gone far enough to convince himself that he's some random medic who has been made to look identical to Big Boss.

Attached: Venom look.png (386x491, 426K)

Monster Hunter takes place in the far future of the Resident Evil series.

mama mia!

All of the static camera angles in early Resident Evil games were from the perspective of hidden surveillance cameras that Umbrella had placed all around the mansion/city/island.
Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Lost Planet, and Monster Hunter are the same universe, the latter two being thousands of years apart on the same planet.
Street Fighter/Final Fight are in the same universe as Ace Attorney.
Same. Long lists of OCs in any game with a character creator, most made specifically for each game while a few are recurring mainstays.

The TF2 mercs are clones made using Australium. It explains why there can be multiples of the same class, not only on the same map but on different teams. The original 9 mercenaries are rich as fuck off selling their dna to Red and Blu

Attached: 1567484699511.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Rock Howard has demon blood through his mom, most likely Orochi. The reason why Marie didn't live with her husband is because Geese was afraid of her going berserk, and better to do that somewhere far away from his business.
Hein is a demon hunter that went undercover looking for Marie's whereabouts, as she is most certainly not yet dead.

MGS4 is a VR simulation experienced by a brain in a jar

I was a pretty retarded kid.
I used to think Mario was raised by Yoshis while Luigi was raised by Koopas.
This is because the mario bros vs mode and the intro of smb3 have them competing/fighting so I thought they were enemies at that point.
Eventually Luigi would become good and join Mario.
Also I still believe the eggs Yoshi throws are actually hardened shit.

>I was a pretty retarded kid.
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1568603844977.png (806x724, 573K)

Don't you want to laugh at my autism?
You're missing out :^)

These whatever the fuck these things are were made by an alien civilization buried even deeper in Hoxxes IV.

Attached: Glitch_ore.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Prey and Dishonored take place in the same universe.

anything other than the actual story we got is instantly better. i like this, user

After majoras mask the hero of time went to the my little pony world and married epona.

Not exactly a headcanon but I do have a VERY specific order in which I complete missions in Vice City in order to make the story fit right in my head

>implying I don't do both
Get on my level

Attached: 1563300964332.jpg (829x1024, 78K)

I have like 5 settings now, though some are more developed than others

But there's 0 references between them

I do the same thing.

>playing retail wow
>pretend my alliance pally and horde warrior are fierce rivals with each other
>even swap between them every couple of minutes when an invasion is happening in a zone and pretend theyre both there simultaneously
>holding out for the end of this expansion so I can decide which character I'm 'killing off'

gotta make retail wows story interesting somehow.

Attached: cfadfadf.jpg (746x982, 157K)

Ocarina of Time's Link's mom becomes mido's house

Not really a head cannon, but I recently realised Deadspace's plot is a grimdark version of 2001: A Space Odyssey

What, a million years apart?

I had one about a necromancer in minecrap cause all the mobs to happen, but that got dabbed on when we got the end

Stanley from Donkey Kong 3 is actually related to Mario and Luigi, he just never went to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Attached: images (2).jpg (176x286, 10K)

That's pretty cool

Attached: 2f5f3eb3a9bd07720a24014391a242c0.jpg (500x675, 91K)

Wario killed Bomberman.

Attached: wario blast.jpg (474x474, 73K)

Sparda faked his death so he could be reborn as a human

Every RPG I play I imagine my character is the physical manifestation of eternal order and goodness. If they end up going evil or chaotic I pretend they got corrupted by those forces.

Attached: 1565413542613.jpg (720x720, 79K)

Thanks for the pic, gave me a good lul

In my head this and PP dont exist. Also season 3 of Leftovers never happened. New GOW is not cannon.

I know it's kinda stupid, but I like to believe that the courier from New Vegas is the same dude from Fallout 3 but older.
He stopped being a hero/villain and decided to live the rest of his days as a courier until he gets shot.
Also the western theme from NV makes that type of story even cooler.

Attached: 07FC9A27DAA7443E877676B3BD19664C.gif (200x161, 986K)

Devil May Cry 1 is basically like Silent Hill where it's all a mental manifestation of Dante dealing with his traumatic childhood.

>Egg Boy, boat

Attached: a52[1].gif (250x189, 2.07M)

i wish i could still do this
used to make huge fantasy rosters in WWE games with stories, rivalries and more, then stopped playing the games. now i can't get my creativity pumping as hard anymore

Attached: 1568323946976.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

lost at egg boy, boat

DJ Octavio started the Great Turf War deliberately due to hidden motives rather than a lack of land. All the living under the domes is propaganda to brainwash octarians on his side.
Also the process of Sanitization involves siphoning all the ink out of a victim, which results in their death, and pumping Tartar's DNA ooze into them, which acts as a biological AI automation, sending pulses to puppeteer the corpse according to his will.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

R = U

Based.

Attached: 7da.jpg (2124x3352, 1.77M)

Galacta Knight is Kirby from the future.

Zuko's mom(Ursula) boned the fire lord to have Ozai inherit the throne and after making it official via will she poisoned him. But Ozai banished her soon after the assassination transpired and before the coronation

I like to think Peach is a mechanical keyboard enthusiast based on her interactions with TEC

Attached: Peach_and_TEC-XX.jpg (608x480, 50K)

In a dream, when you spin around, you can teleport to somewhere else. When you examine a mirror in Luigi's Mansion, Luigi spins around and teleports to the entrance of the mansion. This type of teleportation isn't seen anywhere else in Super Mario.
King Boo appears in other games, but in Luigi's Mansion, he looks scarier. This is because Luigi imagines him to be scarier than he actually is.
You can find Mario's hat, gloves, and shoes scattered throughout the mansion. However, the Mario you save also has these articles of clothing. Would Mario really carry spare hats, gloves, and shoes? Unlikely. In fact, from Mario 64 and Sunshine, we can tell that Mario usually does not carry more than one hat. Luigi is just dreaming about objects he sees frequently, without any logic to their existence.
According to E. Gadd, the mansion appeared overnight. So how is it that the ghosts that reside there have such detailed backstories? The logic isn't really there, but if it's a dream, no logic is required.
At the end of the game, after Luigi captures King Boo inside the painting, the screen fades to white and Luigi is just standing outside the painting. In order to get Mario out of the painting, E Gadd has to use a complicated machine. Why are the rules different for Luigi? Again, there's a lack of logic.
Super Mario Bros. has many fantastical elements, but their rules are consistent. Luigi's Mansion doesn't make sense under any context. It must be a dream.

That wouldn't even kill him directly, just sever his jaw and leave him to run around bleeding out like crazy.

E Gadd's wife stopped sucking him so he turned her into the vacuum

i used to think Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic were 2 completely different characters from different universes,it's how i explained to myself why everyone looks different
that is until Generations killed that

Attached: funny fox.gif (251x173, 95K)

Kratos is actually the Judeo-Christian God, who will eventually snuff out all other religions and impose himself as the "only" god in order to finally free humanity from the tyranny of Gods. His son would have been Jesus, and would have eventually rebelled against this plan after seeing how shitty humans were and deciding they needed direct divine guidance, forcing Kratos to kill him too and leave humanity behind entirely. The set up is there in GoW2 but it looks abandoned as of Nu-GoW.

bump

I believe that the Great Will of SMT: Nocturne is the same things as the Axiom. I don't know if this has good basis in reality or if I'm just trying to pretend Demi-Fiend is the stronkest.

Attached: More like Headrevolver but whatever.png (1916x1074, 3.12M)

did i give you men permission to make jokes in my thread

kek

Gordon Freeman died during the resonance cascade, and G-Man is watching over him to make sure he reaches the afterlife

I've developed a few over my life.
Right now I still have three good ones. One is in space in about 500 years on a colony in the asteroid belt, another is not!Europe after the fall of Western Rome, and the last is just my ideal life in New England with a wife and kids.
None are vidya, but they're still autistic.

Attached: Headcanon.jpg (960x960, 79K)

MC has a sick dream

The entire scenario of World of Warcraft is based on Dreadlord manipulation, and represents the failing of Azeroth. Retail World of Warcraft is the doomed timeline in which the world will end and nothing will be left of Azeroth but N'Zoth wrapped around Sargeras' Blade, hurtling endlessly through the dark of space.

Classic is the true timeline, a chance to right the wrongs that were committed.

you want an autistic headcanon? Alright, I'll fucking give one to you.
Samus Aran of the Metroid Franchise keeps a terrarium in her shit that contains an entire ecosystem of bugs
It is in fact the entire kingdom of Hallownest that she keeps inside the terrarium, and she does her best to emulate the ambient temperatures, the weather patterns, the lack of a day cycle, and everything in between because she's just that autistically dedicated to that craft
On some occasion during a hunt or when she's on R&R, the Space Pirates attempt to sneak onto her ship and steal from the terrarium to experiment on some of the sick-looking bugs. Specifically, the ones covered in orange blisters. They intend to inject this orange substance into their veins to improve their TUUUUBE projects much like using Phazon to augment their soldiers.

Attached: Samus finds the Knight.jpg (2000x1500, 206K)

Are the missions in DoTO good at least?

I'm playing through D2 and the missions are kinda weak compared to D1. Even the Jindosh one, which I heard good things about, was just ok.

Who drew that picture user? If it was you I applaud your dedication to your autism. If you requested or commissioned also applauding your proactivity of getting it made

After the Embrace the Void ending of Hollow Knight, the Hollow Knight gets the shit beaten out of him alongside Hornet by a bunch of ragheads. While we see Hornet being transported to Pharloom, we don't see The Hollow Knight marching his tired, wounded ass all the way there to follow them.
This one-armed, scarred to shit, near-worthless knight has his own adventure through Pharloom trying to find Hornet, slicing and dicing insects as the one-armed swordsbug he becomes known as. When he eventually finds Hornet he's so beaten up, dirtied and scarred that they eventually bond together as siblings and go on an adventure together to redeem the Hollow Knight from his status of being a complete and utter failure, while Hornet goes on to investigate Pharloom and grow as a character with The Hollow Knight

Attached: small hornet embrace.jpg (474x474, 19K)

I've had a couple, but the one I'm focused on right I think is pretty good.

It's a weird superhero adventure with magic and super martial arts in fantasy version of the real world in the future.

Honestly I found it on a drawthread out there on Yea Forums, but its what emboldens this autistic headcanon.
It's the equivalent of the Smash Mansion headcanon, except its Samus taking care of a bunch of magically-inclined bugs

Attached: black_knight_and_knight_souls_from_software_and_etc.jpg (1800x2400, 324K)

>saints row 3/4 are fever dreams brought on by the boss eating old freckle bitches and getting food poisoning
>whenever they decide to "reboot" the series you will finally get to finish dex

Fallout new vegas ending where the courier turned into an elder by using Yes man and his reputation with the brotherhood of steel

making the strip allied to the bhos and the enclave remnants, taking over Helios one and the dam

basically powerhouse to rival major factions

>BoSfag who can't accept the Westcoast Brotherhood are jobbers

Attached: 1567039731159.gif (300x222, 294K)

The entirety of shivering isles and any lore books stating the existence of jyggy are in fact nothing but an extremely convoluted and complicated ruse by Sheogorath, who in fact made up Jyg, the greymarch, the other daedra trapping him in madness and everything else you experience in that realm for one sole goal: To make the not Hero of Kvatch/Champion of Cyrodil insanely believe he is actually sheogorath, but you the player also insane for believing it.

It's completely stupid, very unlikely, and to make it happen would be the work of a madman

Attached: AJM4FB7d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Okay here's mine, but beware, most of them are pretty autistic:
>MGS4 happened but not completely. Liquid and Ocelot had merged personalities and both died simultaneously, Snake never got old but instead started looking like Big Boss like pic related, and the Johnny and Meryl marriage was a planned false-flag and instead Snake and Meryl get together because fuck you.
>Peace Walker and MGSV never happened although I like playing MGSV and pretending Mother Base and Kaz aren't there and that instead I am just a lone Big Boss recruiting people for Foxhound in the middle of several Middle Eastern and African countries whilst playing OSP only (so no weapons and no buddies except maybe D-Horse or a few vehicles
>Half-Life 2 was an alternate Universe to Half-Life 1. Half-Life 1 ended with that one mod where you assassinated G-Man
>After the events KCD Henry joins the Hussites in the Hussite Wars and is forced to abandon both Radzig and Hans Capon who are both anti-Hussites canonically/historically speaking.
>Sonic X Season 3 is canon in the Sonic universe and Sonic Forces/Lost World never happened, the series ended with Generations
>Shadow of the Colossus is a Bible fan-pic and Dormin is Nimrod in Demon form trapped in the Tower of Babel (thanks to that user in that one SoTC thread for supplying me with that head canon that I can't unthink now you childhood-ruining, asshole

That's actually now canon, thanks to Forces

The original plan IIRC was for Kratos and the other protagonists in the planned "trilogy" to be the three wise men and watch Jesus being born.

...and I thought my head canons were autistic.

This isn't that bad, I used to do this as a kid with certain N64 games.

Attached: MGS4 concept art.jpg (425x600, 117K)