How do you decide which girl you want to date in dating sims?

How do you decide which girl you want to date in dating sims?

Attached: 00.jpg (4877x6958, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVOHQbXD-Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I make a harem.

whichever one enters my field of vision first

cute and shy wallflowers

The ones that are cute and funny

its usually whichever one makes my dick tingle first

Attached: 1568479135253-v.jpg (429x606, 82K)

By following black-box heuristics of my brain

Whichever girl has a fang is most likely the best one. If there isn't one though I go for the most dandere girl in the cast.

The one that is most similar to best girl Manaka.

The one who plays hard to get or is reluctant to let anyone into their bubble.

Don't go for this one in Tsukikana, she's fucking shit.

Isn't it a fact that if a guy dates a girl who isn't a virgin then he's stating to the world "yes, my girlfriend has fucked other guys and I'm okay with that.”

Yeah, sure. You also fucked other girls, didn't you?

>not being the biggest hardest dick shes ever had
beta pasta poster

I have an order of traits I look for
Smug > "Weird" > Flat > Tomboy
If no girl fits into any of those categories then I just go for whoever's the most emotionally damaged or whoever has the biggest thighs.

The one that's the most annoying and clumsy.
youtu.be/GVOHQbXD-Cg

i dont care if the girl im dating isnt a virgin if i already lost my virginity, i just care that she isnt going to act like an entitled whore.

Hair, purity and demeanour. Silver-haired virgin tsunderes are an instapick

This. Unless there’s a good tomboy character. I’m n that case I waifu her.

imagine being such a dicklet to worry about whos been in the talking hole youre fucking.
Women are not human. Pump and dump

That's oddly specific.
Name 3

I'm a simple man with simple tastes, I usually just go for the girl with the biggest tits.

I usually go for the shy/fucked up characters

If she is a cute, then I must love

This is the most embarassing cope.

based and breastpilled my fellow coomer

pick the most responsible, usually council pres

Attached: 1568414848662.gif (872x632, 170K)

Wakatsuki Kagami, Makise Kurisu and Alice Fateburn; yeah I know only Alice has silvery hair, but I still have a thing for silver/redheads, the other two are from games with no silver hair

Ain't no cure for babby weiner lmao

Attached: purpleheart.jpg (4877x6950, 2.4M)

You're making the argument that it's cool to drink thr fleshlight juice because you stretched it out the most of all your pals

I don't play too many dating sims, but when I do I just treat it like a dating sim and pick the one I'd want to be with in real life, so I usually end up with the batshit crazy one or the lesbian.

Basically this girl, right?

Attached: 47168.jpg (256x300, 24K)

>seething so hard he can't even type right
I think we're done here, take it easy little buddy

Attached: 688a10596822cd04d6a4c39c57341528.jpg (2480x3049, 1010K)

Kousaka tamaki is my one and forever waifu

literally this. do it with anime too. titcows are always bests.

Whoever is nice and wants to date me. I put up with mean women IRL I'm not doing that shit in a game too, tsundare can fuck off.

White hair with red eyes will always be peak aesthetics

The loli.

Same honestly.

Yes

Attached: Kirie smug.jpg (2552x1428, 479K)

is to heart 2 worth playing?

Cutest and most innocent that wants to depend on you > Gamer grill > Girl that acts like a slut but is more innocent than she seems > Non-Human / more than meets the eye > Big tits or ass > Tomboy who wants to show you their feminine side and win your heart

Order probably changes depending on how they introduce themselves or how I feel.

Attached: ae9bd541d35ad9d3a190f253f65b890d9d341b0b_hq.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

I just let the game choose for me by being myself

No. Watch the ovas
The ones worth playing is toheaft2 anotherdays

If you'd have fucked other women yourself this wouldn't be a problem.

Sex is fun. Don't run away from it and don't run away from people who have experience with it. That's like turning someone away because they have $100 dollars.

Attached: Galaxy Train from Darker than black is gr8.jpg (2480x2870, 499K)

Yeah. Other guys rode your girlfriend like a bike and got rid of her training wheels for you. Now its your turn tk clean up the mess and settle down with it.

>just be yourself
>every girl in the game friendzones you

Attached: 1569274892781.jpg (180x180, 20K)

Honestly?

The one that seems like needs the most amount of emotional support. Not necessarily the saddest or neediest one, but the one that would mostly benefit from havinv good support in their lives.

In Persona 4, for example, my picks were: Chie, Naoto, Rise and Yukiko.

Chie always seems the one without the most solid plans. She had energy and drive, but she clearly didn't have thought about her future. Being there for her while she figures that out was the most fulfilling choice for me.

My rank 10 social links in my firsf run were Margareth and Dojima, precisely because I also thought they were incredibly lonely and needd someone to support them.

Also, no lolis.

>everyone but that one autistic girl

Marry the flat one
Fuck the busty one
Ignore the rest

it's a fucking waste of time
just play dungeon travelers

Always the smug one.

Attached: the best.png (1024x768, 1.53M)

Nope, it's really weak. Even a fun character like Tama-nee is wasted on a stupid as fuck drama during her route.

based mizukibro

>Your turn to clean up
user that shit doesn't fly in real life. You never try to clean up for a woman. You never even try to protect a woman. They aren't into that white knight shit. They fend for themselves and you reap the benefits. At least until they specifically ask for it which is pretty much never. And when it gets too excessive,dump them on the street.
Saying shit like that just shows you're trying to display of what's on the opposite side of feminism and let me tell you dude: It's still gay cuck shit.

The nerd one

Attached: 37473.jpg (256x360, 58K)

how likely they are to bully and belittle me for liking them

The premise looked uninteresting, but how is it?

she was godlike in aquapazza

It's fun

Attached: steam.png (1026x800, 893K)

the cunny or whoever needs me the most
t.aeka chad

Attached: 1477873824427.jpg (657x466, 109K)

Start with whoever is my type or the closest to it, then do the routes for other decent girls, then either stop or just finish them all for completion's sake.

Attached: 1559990862712.jpg (1903x1320, 1.2M)

Tried the maid one that came out around the same time. It was OK I guess.

Go based off design first, then read a bit on them to get a general gist of their character and personality. If it sounds like something I'll like then I'll try going for them, if not then I look to the next person.
The only reason it's so autistic is cause once I decide on someone I fucking commit and rarely change my mind, even if someone "better" comes along or a character surprises me in a good way, cause it feels like I'm being a bitch for not sticking it out.

Genki type best girl, can't prove me wrong

Whoever fills the most boxes out of the following

- Capable onee-san type
- Older (relative to the rest of the cast)
- Long, mostly straight hair
- Black hair
- Hime cut
- Femdom (NOT just tsundere)
- Teasing/Smug
- Tights

If the setting is fantasy-ish and a witch is one of the options she gets immediate priority regardless.

Attached: huh.jpg (595x720, 55K)

good taste

Near perfection.

Attached: images (6).jpg (425x425, 29K)

Depends on the premise.
Its usually the one that will help the MC in his troubled times.
For example and a rather hot take, Saya from Canvas 2. Unlike other heroines, she listened to the MC's plights regarding his lost passion in art. If you played straight to her route, shes the fastest one to make the MC paint again.