2002 was a longer time ago, than 1986 was when Vice City was released, in 2002

2002 was a longer time ago, than 1986 was when Vice City was released, in 2002.

Attached: vice.jpg (739x416, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBBrnaJVQvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: sage.png (112x112, 11K)

2002 was a longer time ago than 1986 is, from now.
Really makes you think.

uh why would you say such horrible things on the internet?

True. I wonder if early 2000's nostalgia will ever hit as hard as 80's has. Probably not.

it will, even garbage 10s will be nostalgic for zoomers

My Nephew saw my VCR for the first time today. When I showed him the VHS copy of Rambo: First Blood I had, he asked me if you had to put it in a film reel.
Fuck, I remember being that young.
Don't do this to me.

Attached: 0a3.jpg (680x383, 30K)

Ugh. Imagine feeling nostalgia towards lady ghostbusters, solo and the big bang theory.

imagin being nostalgic for My Little Pony

>All the forums I used to hang out at are gone.
>Literally all of them.
>My fun sprite comics are gone too.
I want it all back, I hate this.

Attached: 1381808762581.jpg (201x214, 12K)

When AVGN reviewed Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, the game was 15 years old.

The AVGN review of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde is over 15 years old.

Attached: file.png (704x480, 563K)

>Had an old world me and some friends made on Far Cry: Instincts
>We'd do stupid shit like roleplay on it and generally fuck around
>Realize that my little group all probably have children by now, if not grandchildren and careers
>Recently revisited the world because fuck it why not
>The memories and nostalgia hit me like a freight train
I wanna go back. It was so much simpler. I fucking hate this timeline.

Attached: 1447590759919.png (447x447, 400K)

Can you imagine a childhood filled with remakes from past generations in EVERY media?

It is inevitable and we're already seeing it. With all of the good talent either dead, retiring, or being fired the industry is creatively starved and what they do manage to shit out is more often than not, completely awful. Their only option is to return to what was successful. Take old products, give them a polishing, and resell them at full price. I guess I don't mind it for the most part.

Shouldn't there be talented new blood to replace them?

You would think so but apparently that's not the case most of the time it seems. Look at Bioware for example. One a massively respected and well known company, no one thought they would fall as far as they did. But now the founders left, barely any (if any) of the original teams remain, and their priority seems to be "diversity" based hires instead of hires based on merit and ability. Kind of like what's going on in Microsoft right now once their current CEO took over.

Attached: timegone.jpg (608x342, 28K)

2007-today hasn’t changed at all.

thats because you spend your days here everyday

people the foresight to not enter industries like this so the pursue a different life

Good I hate change.

t. old person

The loop has started

2007 was literally the beginning of the end for human civilization

I had to entertain some kids one time at a party about a year ago and I put on Super Mario 3D World for them, and one of the kids, who was probably only about 10, was like "Wowww, I remember this game. This game was like, my whole childhood"
I wanted to tell that kid you don't get to be nostalgic about your childhood when you're still a bloody child

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: C4833669-4C2B-4A7E-AEE6-2A627B6245BB.jpg (600x399, 27K)

do you think there will be vidya after death?

HER NAME WAS LOLA, SHE WAS A SHOWGIRL. WITH YELLOW FEATERS IN HER HAIR AND A DRESS CUT DOWN TO THERE. SHE WOULD MERENGUE AND DO THE CHA-CHA. AND WHILE SHE TRIED TO BE A STAR, TONY ALWAYS TENDED BAR. ACROSS THE CROWDED FLOOR, THEY WORKED FROM EIGHT TIL FOUR. THEY WERE YOUNG AND HAD EACH OTER. WHO COULD ASK FOR ME? AT THE COPA. COPACABANA.

Attached: image.jpg (491x487, 28K)

It feels like mankind is spinning wheels in mud since 2007.
That's why the flow of time is so weird.

Anyone with a sliver of talent is wasted making indie games because they know better than to work for an AAA publisher

HER NAME WAS LOLA, SHE WAS A SHOWGIRL. BUT THAY WAS THIRTY YEARS AGO, WHEN THEY USED TO HAVE A SHOW. NOW IT'S A DISCO, BUT NOT FOR LOLA. STILL IN A DRESS SHE USED TO WEAR FADES FEATHERS IN HER HAIR. SHE SITS THERE SO REFINED, AND DRINKS HERSELF HALF BLIND. SHE LOST HER YOUTH AND HER SHE LOST HER TONY. NOW SHE'S LOST HER MIND. AT THE COPA, COPACABANA.

Don't fall in love.

it just gets sadder

imagine being nostalgic to DMC (2013)

LAY IT ONN THE LINE

Attached: 76543456.png (1360x768, 729K)

I like late night Yea Forums.
>you now remember all the CS 1.6 servers you'd frequent
>also CS:S and TF2 in its prime
Those types of servers seem like a dying breed thanks to competitive matchmaking, unfortunately.

Not necessarily, where's the 1970s nostalgia then? Closest I can think of to expect is Afghanistan and Iraq memery ending in >bodies starts playing

When i am old frail and if i have any grandkids
by then, and if one those grandkids is misbehaving, being loud and obnoxious, i will gently put my hand on his head and say:

>Son....
>Have sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=mBBrnaJVQvw

not nostalgia but anemoia.
there's plenty for the cars, military equipment, electronics, and music.

>2007 was 50 years ago
Bros...

Attached: 1508211950035.jpg (633x758, 145K)