Is sexualization a thing that has a place in videogames now that they are past their infancy?

Is sexualization a thing that has a place in videogames now that they are past their infancy?

Attached: 576512-senran-kagura-estival-versus-analisis.jpg (630x335, 51K)

POST SENRANS. WOOOOOOO!

I want to kiss Yumi so bad.

I love Senran threads, post more.

No. Gaming is too mature for sexual content.
I'm typing this as I dilate

Yes. It is by a wide margin children, and those in a state of arrested development that have a problem with this content. The children will do anything to not appear childish and therefore balk at this sort of low effort pandering. And, in children at least, this is healthy. Those in arrested development, riddled with insecurities about their own sense of maturity will do the same. And, in adults, is a sign they should get over themselves. Let's get this straight and crystal clear: it takes a self assured grownup to appreciate this kind of material.

all you gents are based

I want to fuck Homu.

Make this senran thread live, we need more.

I'm surprised she and Asuka are even remembered.

Yes, either its ok for women to potrayed sexually and walk around in sexually provacative clothes.

Or its not ok for women to be potrayed sexually, and women should be forced to cover up irl

Attached: 1538671034713.jpg (1436x2138, 306K)

I want official nipple art of the stinky titty neet.

I dont think it needs to be everywhere but it has a place for sure. I like that games like these or DoA exist because I happen to like well endowed cute ladies

I don't understand where this association that enjoying anime titties -> oppressing real women took root, but it's completely stupid. Everybody likes sexy characters, even among women the sexy girls are a lot more popular.

Its soft as shit westerners that don't have any real problems. So this is what they whine about. There needs to be another major war with a forced draft, or a great depression.

Given how during the past ten years political and social convictions became a factor as strong, if not stronger, than the games themselves when deciding about buying and playing a videogame, Sony faced a dilemma:
a. Allow Senran Kagura to sell unchanged and alienate millions of customers, the kind of customers that buy your expensive big budget AAA titles.
>"I want to buy The Last of Us part 2. I really do. But I can't in good conscience support a console that allows games that objectify and denigrate women as sexual objects."
b. Remove Senran Kagura and enrage thousands (at best) of otaku customers.
Sony could easily just choose the second option given how Millions > Thousands but instead they managed to reach a compromise: by censoring Senran Kagura's raciest content they allow the game to be sold and ensure that socially-aware customers will be able to keep supporting the company with a clear conscience.

God why is she not real?

Attached: 58499306_p0.png (958x1367, 506K)

I literally don't even know her name but I go on Senran threads just to appreciate her, I love her design

What is she like personality wise?

Why do big companies like Sony think that the majority of people care about Senran's existence or the "sexualization" of women in video games? Not everyone is a bottom of the berral journalist from kotaku. People don't really care.

She doesn't really have one aside from the game she was introduced in, where she was the most raging of moralfags.

As a third worlder whose country is about to restart its 60 years civil war after a brief attempt at an armistice and in the middle of a pretty heavy economic recession, I think you're a cruel, insane and dumb motherfucker for wishing those things.

Not enough people combating the retards on twitter. For ever person screeching on twitter or kotaku, there should be another comment saying something like
>please ignore these retards, no one cares, we will buy your stuff

>socially aware

Attached: turnoff.png (508x685, 398K)

i dont give a shit, i think as a third worlder with a computer, you dont exist.

SK is old and busted, TA is the new hotness!

Attached: 4113695E-0E0E-4ACA-A846-29890E32477B.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Isn't it a fact that if a guy dates a girl who isn't a virgin then he's stating to the world "yes, my girlfriend has fucked other guys and I'm okay with that.”

I'm pretty sure there are less human garbage on twitter that leave negative tweets than there are fans of the games. Devs should probably do the math on that kind of situation.

what, im not sure what your trying to say here

>sakura a best
As usual.

It is and we say no to used goods. Only a beta who can't do better would settle for used goods.

We all had her Marsten, but you were the one to marry her.

You'd be surprised at how much traction shit can get on Twitter by people who do not care about the game nor will but them.
On the topic of Senrans, are the games any fun?

no one is this place has access to any goods at all

Might as well not even play if you know you aren't going to win a good prize.

jokes on you my hand never loses

Always.
I really hope TA becomes a legit video game franchise with something like a spiritual successor to ninja gaiden one day.

Attached: 3040531C-1633-4874-88D8-65DF3A112801.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

The only people that think sexy anime characters are an issue are either extremely insecure women looking for something to blame for their personal problems, insecure men that are too concerned about what people may think of them for enjoying these sort of things, pedophiles projecting about muh underage characters, and childish people that just don't like it and want it destroyed out of spite instead of ignoring it and moving on.
I have never seen someone vocal against anime/sexy fictional characters/etc that does not fit into one of these four categories. They will use feminism and social justice talking points to mask their ulterior motives but in the end they're just petty people with first world problems and too much free time.
I hope one day we can reach a point where corporations and governments stop listening to literally whos on twitter and assuming they are the voice of the people, but even wealthy elites are fucking retards of the highest caliber.

>implying the average FIFAfag/Cowadooty kiddie thinks this much about the moral implications of anything
Sony US leadership is out of touch on multiple levels if this was their actual reasoning.

OR people can learn to ignore social media outside of basic promotional work. So many devs and publishers take sides on polarizing issues to look trendy when it does them no favors and has nothing to do with the product.

Nah you got it wrong, they do shit to drum up artificial controversies for free advertising.

Why do you think every single Disney movie nowadays has at least 1 fake controversy like making the Little mermaid black or the whole thing with TLJ? It gets people going and more people will go, either to hate it or make it a part of his personality to defend it.

People will find characters sexy no matter how hard they try or don't try to cover them up. Just have fun and design what's cool.

Attached: 1566718409263m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

I don't think it works that way, especially because Disney jumped into controversy with the Solo film and it bombed. Capeshit is full of current year controversy on the side but it sells because American consumer drones can't get enough of it. Social media is practically a non factor in this shit. There isn't a single normalcattle that has been convinced they should/should not see a movie based on some angry tweets. They don't think that hard about anything.

I remember when I had those same thoughts about SK.

Attached: 1553968902258.jpg (1080x1920, 541K)

Always will be, I'm looking forward to the next oneechanbara game ever since TGS

Attached: OneeChanbara-Origin-Feature-ds1-1340x1340.png (799x528, 898K)

But it's good publicity, is the thing. Solo bombed due to SW fatigue and just being a shitty film, but TLJ for example because a fucking flagship of the feminism movement solely because one of the main characters has purple hair.
It was the same shit with Captain Marvel, a movie that is about a woman with super powers suddenly became this allegory for women's rights and you just NEED to watch this movie if you're a woman because it's so empowering! Hail the mouse!

They do this shit with everything now. Anything to get the people talking.