What's the best Mario Party game?

What's the best Mario Party game?

Attached: H2x1_N64_MarioParty_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 231K)

Retardy where?

Also 2 3 and 4 is the holy trinity and Mario Party 1 SUCKS

2 has some awful minigames

3 is, without a doubt, the greatest Mario Party.
>4
Kill yourself.

No. I live for the sole purpose of spiting you.

Why 3? I got 2 off ebay instead. Might get 3 later. How does it improve on 2?

6, I liked the huge boards

Better maps, better items, better mini games, story mode, Duel side game, you're allowed to have 3 items at a time instead of 1, better party mode duels (MP2's are unique but shit). It's just 2 expanded on, with the only loss being the lack of costumes.
>6
I used to think that, too, but 6's boards are pretty fucking shit if you play with friends. The mini-games aren't that great, either. I say this as a former 6fag.

>Top tier
2 3
>Great tier
4 5
Good tier
6 7
Meh tier
8, 1
Shit tier
9, 10
Don't remember the hand held ones very well.

1 for me

Any repeat minigames from 2?

DS.

Most, if not all, MP games rehash some amount of mini games, so probably. As for which ones, I do not remember.

I mostly played 2 during N64 days.
And then during Gamecube I played 4 and 5 about equally, so I forget which I liked more.
Never played any others besides these three.

Attached: mario_honk.jpg (602x319, 31K)

Attached: ds_mario_party_ds-110214.jpg (640x575, 98K)

2=3>6>7>4>8>1>5>literal dogshit>NDCube Parties

Attached: 1559435051835.jpg (744x417, 83K)

Wii Party

I'm probably going to get downvoted to hell for this but

am I the only one that likes Super Mario Party?

Reminder that your rating is invalid if you don't explain which each game provides that the other ones don't.

1's got a ridiculously bloated economy, mostly awful maps, and those real outlier mini-games that tank overall quality.
2's one of just the best, the only real drawback to it being the infancy of the item system.
3's got just about everything right, including Duel Mode being one of the best side features in the series.
4's a little weaker than 2 and 3 a bit in namely map design but might be the most consistent game in mini-game quality.
5's actually got the worst maps from the traditionally-styled games. Capsules being pure rng in this game (no dedicated shop) really stands out poorly.
6 is a little mired by the day-night gimmick being so pervasive but it's a great game all the same.
7's kind of the definition of just OK. Bowser's too invasive with his 5 turn bullshit.
8 is phenominal in base design. Gets held back by the mini games all being wiimote motion stuff and the fact animations are too fucking slow. I'm sure some Dolphin mods could in some way fix it.
9's just awful. 10 is ok but is still car shit.
Super is limited by its content amount (the intention being that you play the maps in both of the main game types to be 8 boards, but that doesn't make it that much better), and how kinda fucked items are.
The great: 3>2>6>4
The good: 8>Super>7>1
The bad: 5>10>9.
Never played the handheld titles.

Seems like the most common answers are 6,2 and 3. Then the good but not great are 7,4,5. 1 is meh, and the rest seem to be mediocore.