So why does Yea Forums feel insecure and upset towards Sadie Adler? She's a fine character, one of RDR2's best even

So why does Yea Forums feel insecure and upset towards Sadie Adler? She's a fine character, one of RDR2's best even.

Attached: 22af5dafb18d726a12e89e48071e1802.jpg (1024x690, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder she farts in the camp if you listen closely.

I agree, I really enjoyed her character throughout. I kinda feel like re-playing it but goddamn its soo fucking long.

i fucking coom when she talks, that voice makes me so fucking HORNY

Attached: [CHAIR CLATTERING].jpg (1905x790, 50K)

Don't you have anything better to do in your life?

Yea Forums, aka /pol/2.0, hates strong female characters

Sadie is a good character. But she is definitely not the one we need right now. The fact that women are using a ghost platform to achieve more than they already have is unfounded leaving me dumbfounded. She means so much to girl power movements and gamimg isnt about that. Gaming is being hijacked the same way Facebook did, instagram, Twitter and now PC oriented games are affected.

This is not the world i want to live in. Too bad we cant choose

Let me save people some time in case they missed the last 500 threads
>no she's not
>bad VA
>there're other strong women in the series that Yea Forums doesn't have a problem with
>power fantasy in a game about letting go/ accepting fate
It's like the entire game is this sorrowful, interesting song and someone starts blaring Ram Ranch out of now where every time she's on screen

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE

Attached: MANGOMAN.png (572x572, 336K)

everyone touts here as the best female character with development and all that shit, but in reality she turns into the very image of "toxic masculinity" if she was a male character they would call it toxic because he would be a bloodthirsty revenge seeking guy who licks his foes blood, but the character is suddenly excused from all that ultra violence characterization just because it's a woman.

>power fantasy in a game about letting go/ accepting fate
This, she turns into a barely competent gun for hire and makes stupid decisions based on her inability to move on from her husbands murder

>is kept as a sex toy for god knows how long, all weak and crying when they save her
>almost immediately she is ultra bad ass, trying to take the lead in everything etc.
Very believable LMAO
No she didn't own, she's a try-hard representation of le stronk wAmeN and nearly ruined the game's story

check my 8

The problem with a lot of Rockstar characters, especially lately, is that they're not easy to like since they're all assholes and psychopaths.

Attached: 1434801453567.jpg (500x500, 17K)

drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion

I unironically like red dead online

this, all their characters are literally criminals and killers, and their writing in general is always cynical. it wasn't that bad in the 3D era games since it was kind of cartoonish but now everything is realistic and too serious looking no fun allowed, for gods sake these new games have you behaving nicely to fucking game npcs... bring back the fun, cockstar, you have one last chance to be fun again with Bully 2

John
>haunted by Arthur's death, he can't hold a job/keeps having to move. Becomes the John we know and love after achieving catharses via killing Micah
Charles
>becomes a back alley pit fighter to feed himself
Uncle
>descends further into alcoholism
Sadie
>OMFG SHE'S DA BESS, NEVER MISSES A SHOT. *claps* TOTAL *claps* BADASS *claps* THE WEST IS FEMALE I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICCCCCKKKKK!!!
MFW she ruins the epilogue

Attached: aunty donna.gif (480x270, 2.06M)

>tfw khhv
>at least I'm not a cuck lol
2016 ruined this site

She's bad lmao

Goes from literally who to fastest gun in the west out of nowhere. It's also cringe how all the characters make a comment about her badassery and go out of character to look past her stupid, carefree attitude.
I don't even mind that all that much. The biggest issue i have with her is the same issue i have with every other character in the game. She's uninteresting, her arc is telegraphed therefore she's forgettable. At least she gets more than 5 seconds of screen time unlike the majority of the gang. We never get to know even one of these criminal scums on a deep level. It's like when you never develop a friendship with some guy and are stuck being acquaintances even though you've known each other for years

I liked her, but there's no fucking denying that she's a massive Mary Sue. I can 100% understand why someone would loathe her

Her motivations for how she acts and her backstory have enough in it to make her believable. Manchildren here will scream feminism or sjw at anything that isn't anime fanservice.