They are different models stop complaining

They are different models stop complaining

Attached: 1567802135721.png (1454x1290, 1.26M)

textures*

Line thickness and texture is not dependent on the model itself. A child who has no experience in 2d modeling created this.

lol you blind they are different if u look close

Buy my game, you entitled manbabies.

You can dress up a cute girl. I know you pathetic fucks only care about that shit.

Attached: 1462322179129.jpg (961x900, 77K)

He's not saying they aren't different, he's saying what's different is the textures and how the game is rendering the models.

Why does Sword/Shield do that ugly shit that makes it look like there's a perpetual light source behind the model?

the models are different too look at the spikes

I mean you're not wrong

they're the same model

no they aren't retard

that's just different shaders

those are just texture resolution and shading differences. the underlying geometry is the same

Left did the cute line thickness differentiation for the eyes that you see in Ken Sugimori are. Right didn't even bother.

>believing any gamefreak shill propaganda

Attached: 1562004056767.webm (854x480, 2.23M)

The twitter reaction for this was hilarious. The level of denial this game spurs is unreal.

>This thread again
>people falling for it AGAIN
It's the same image and text every time

They made high quality models for XY that will likely be used throughout the Switch's existence and maybe even further. The problem was never the models themselves (though they made the 3DS games run poorly), it was the shitty animations and textures.

You do realise them being reused models is the best case scenario right? Or do you want to explain why a company would go to so much effort making high detail future proof models that murder their game's performance, then when it's time to use what they were made for, they instead chuck them out and spend so much time and effort remaking them exactly that they can't even finish them all or improve on anything else that actually needed the work?

go drink some bleach, fucktard

I seen this thread before but I'll comment again anyways. There's a different in textures and linework than actual models. Hell, the textures could've been the same between both games and the only thing that makes it's look different is the lighting (which makes the green more saturated) and linework being different due to the upgrade to HD being more clearer and more define rather than the 3DS/Mobile being more thicker due to lacking resolution.
Even if your statement is true that all the models were completely changed it doesn't matter because it has already effected the final product for sword and shield (with the lack of pokemon) already making the game worse before it even came out (alongside other issues)

Attached: 1560504587303.jpg (720x692, 92K)

I just want Tyranitar to not look like a manlet in battle, why is it so hard

It's done so because they wanted to avoid big scary monsters that might frighten the children playing the game.