4 years for this

>4 years for this

I'm starting to underatamd why Konami fired Kojima

Attached: IMG_20190915_185424.jpg (1430x848, 103K)

Catch you on the flip side faggot

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger

day 1

there is nothing in the world you understand

PLREASE UNDERSTANDOO WE ARE SMALLU INDEPENTDU STUUDIO
SANKYU

Attached: 1084321E-EBED-4BF9-A531-8EC6C166DE0F.jpg (599x400, 46K)

Yea it really looks like trash. Even worse than mgsv. At least it’s more interesting than anything the nincels have on their Fischer price tablet.

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONO KOJIMABROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

>modern Yea Forums loves all the games I hate
Guess I should check out this game if you hate it.

Wow, they fired him for having a weird sense of humor? Isn't that illegal? At least it would be in the USA...

>It's nothing but Norman peeing simulator
Fuck Kojima

>b-but nintendo!!
rent free faggot

Kojima is a faggot, you are just realizing this?

uh-oh you dissed a Sony game during euro hours. You're in for it now.

Attached: notagay.png (518x124, 23K)

HEY NINTENDORKS

HEADS UP

Attached: reedus.png (958x566, 454K)

sounds exactly like the kind of thing a gay would say

no one charges spam for rent

Attached: 1567022226986.png (1888x983, 721K)

>The year is 2030
>Hideo Kojima announces his upcoming game called "Philosophy Death Mechanization"
>Kojima claims that the game will be the best ever made
>Kojimafags hype the shit out of it with all its pretty marketing
>game releases
>is absolute shit and all of the budget went into marketing and actors that were once famous
>Kojimafags: "Hell yeah! Kojima epicly trolled us all and very smartly subverted our expectations! This was really all a deep character study on ourselves and hype culture! This is pure art! Way to go Kojima!!!!!!!"
>No one ever funds a Kojima game ever again
Why are Kojimafags so blind and delusional?

ummm sweatie....honey...darling...you just like.....don't understand kojimbobobo's next level intellect...

>implying that faggot reedus costs anything compared to the rest of the game
Not even that Mikkelsen guy who's been in a few big movies is going to be worth anything compared to a Robert Downsyndrome jr., who themselves aren't even worth much compared to how much the movie makes and costs to make.
You're the same person who's about to go >game in the next Death Stranding thread you find, falling for the completely fictional meme that it has no gameplay, despite us already seeing plenty of gameplay. Even if it's a game, or even a great game, it's still going to be shit because Kojima's name is associated with it.

>only 4 years starting from scratch to get pure unadulterated kino

Yeah I'm thinking Kojima is based.

>no one ever funds Kojima game ever again
you're stupid if you think that, he literally could ask for millions of millions of dollars, made a game with only title screen that reads "Made by Hideo Kojima" and people would eat it up like crazy.

>no one's making fun of OP's stroke
What the fuck, am I having one?

I don't really have an opinion since today I got Immortality Severance ending in Sekiro and now I'm pretty destroyed by it

Attached: 1568568347193.jpg (689x540, 33K)

>le you must be gay if you question gays meme
faggot

Attached: 1567639780067.jpg (1280x1182, 91K)

go drink some bleach, shit for brains

SEETHING

dude, can you imagine how many hours a bunch of people waste in that room alone? the rest of the game will be amazing and full of details, haters BTFO

But MGS1 Johny laying naked with his butt in the air after a diarrhea attack was fine, right?

So basically the monsters infect patches of the earth with a black muck which keeps dead people from actually dying in some kind of limbo and the main quest of the game is saving the president while restoring the world via killing these dog things am I right ?

nah sth sth 5 flying mysterious niggas sth sth Hade sth sth strands

why yes, i also think kojima is a hack piece of shit, how coukd you tell?

Attached: 1568560563967s.jpg (202x250, 4K)

No one can die anymore, they can come back to life if they find their way out of limbo, if they get eaten by monsters a giant crater appears, if they die by getting eaten by monsters they go to some warzone realm where they have to fight their way out of it, there's time rain that ages things by decades in seconds so everything looks like Iceland, and you have to restore the country and save the president from terrorists.

By you phoneposting a thumbnail as an image

cope

Sounds about right