Is it really that good?

is it really that good?

Attached: finalmouse-ultralight-2-cape-town-4.jpg (600x480, 48K)

yes

No

Maybe

it's a meme. anything up to 120 grams is just fine unless you got twig hands.

maybe

I don't know

I don't know

How in the name of fuck do you clean it

Imagine having to clean that damn thing.

That shit probably has bees

Can you repeat the question?

toothbrush

>finalmeme

Attached: 1487883512672.png (600x519, 277K)

HOLE TECHNOLOGY

for its price

Can you repeat the question?

im sure it's all right but fuck cleaning it lmao
for me its the g502 lightspeed
literally top tier mouse

Honestly the weight difference between a mouse with holes and one without isn't that significant, but it's not as inconvenient as you'd think. If you really want to try one don't buy finalmeme though.

>that comic about the girl stick random items in her holes
Is it old enough for newfags to forget?
haven't seen anyone post it in a while

Why is a mouse in the middle of the woods???

We already know what kind of thread this is going to become.

DO NOT POST IT!

because finalmeme have the dumbest marketers

You know you have to.

Imagine how disgusting that looks after a year.
You'd have to clean it every week

finalmouse is the supreme of videogame mice, the entire marketing is cringy as fuck and they sell their entire stock as limited "drop" every few months

The only ones that buy that shit up are fortnite players

I have the Ultralight Phantom and it's alright. Good weight, really good cable, and no dumb gayming software, but for the price? You're better off getting the Model O by Glorious, since it's half the fucking price.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

ive been thinking about the model o
is it worth it?

post this?

Attached: P1010188-Copy.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

imagine all the grime and sweat trapped between those

Are the holes so your palm can breath or something? I don't understand.

No. Just another meme gamestarved pc fags fell for

Imagine cleaning this shit

Attached: 1567747420767.png (797x448, 615K)

>cleaning

Attached: 1567573736245.png (482x372, 176K)

why is rocketjumpninja a finalmouse shill?

I actually like heavy mice

So the mouse is lighter, everyone is trying to produce the lightest mouse right now, its the flavor of the year just how high dpi used to be a couple years ago

>cord

no.

Not a single person who has ever used thsi board is good enough at any game where the weight of their mouse mattered. shit like this is designed to keep you paying hugely premium prices for something that cost 5 dollars to make

best current mouse is logitech GWhatever

Literally who?

He got a partnered link where he got a big cut of the mice sold, probably forced to do all the blatant shilling to get it

Mass reduction.

Anyone know why they use a honeycomb pattern instead of just drilling circular holes?

>t. greasy virgin

From what I've seen, definitely. I haven't gotten it yet, but I do plan on it. It's a similar shape and in all aspects is just as good. You just wont be getting the meme thing.

Finalmouse shit also costs about $120 retail and sell out constant because they can't into logistics, so no shit RJN's going to shill that shit when it's obviously a hot item with big margins.

Pass the mouse, bro

Attached: 423AFE4C00000578-4686268-image-m-55_1499794622427.jpg (634x413, 45K)

meme thing?

jesus dude stop sticking your hand in the peanut butter jar

clean that goo off your hands then we can play video games

post your mouse, Yea Forumsirgins

Attached: IMG_20190916_150428.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

No, because it's made by kikes.

>give me the mouse bro

Attached: T_H_E_._V_O_I_D.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

Attached: ENGELBART.jpg (455x287, 40K)

Even if you're not into the ultralight meme, it's a legit great mouse. Get the white one, as it shows off the RGB light show better than black.

what the fuck

Attached: 1394408002399.gif (375x211, 954K)

>taking a picture of an electronic device in the woods
why

>T H E V O I D
...TO THE SILENT BEYOND!
Embrace the seals of eternity.

Attached: here.jpg (1810x2036, 305K)

OP mouse coming in

Attached: mouton-bp-b100-gallery-image.png (800x687, 226K)

Attached: 57097015_1003765413154506_5345991951344730112_n.jpg (160x213, 5K)

Finalmouse is a meme, that's why.

this is a product for literal retards
you could still be using an intellimouse 3.0 from 15 years ago and still perfectly dab on 99.99% of shitters in FPS games, especially if thats the only mouse you've ever used
these products have always and will always be gimmicks designed to take money from dumbasses

things that actually matter
>picking a config and sticking with it (dpi, accel, mouse weight completely doesnt matter its all muscle memory, just be sure to use a transferrable metric like cm/360).
>having hardware to support triple digit frames
>thats it because anything beyond this only matters at an actually professional level which maybe a handful of faggots from Yea Forums actually play at and they dont need to be told this
when picking mice just grab something that fits your gay hand and has a good sensor

Attached: dunno.gif (500x375, 503K)

>Hole technology
It’s almost certainly overrated

Too scared too watch

ive got a g502 right now and i love it a lot
but i have been curious to try out a super light mouse

Meme/10

>Hurr durr muh weight

Those who think the holes actually add anything don't know jack shit, it's just a shitty fad.
Also, I've seen idiots adding holes to a perfectly fine mouse with their shitty work using a solder pen you might as well remove the shell if you care that much about the weight

>plug up hole with mouse
>now I have a myriad more holes to plug
Thanks, God

How pathetically weak are your hands/arms that you need holes in your mouse to make it lighter? Any mouse is already so light a baby could move it. Video games were a mistake.

Attached: gunnar.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

Nothing with memeholes is any good. I used to think soi and low T was a myth but the fact that people buy this gay shit is causing me to rethink that.

This shouldn't unsettle me this much.

IM ITCHY

>upwards of 100USD
>not even rgb included

yes, it should.

My hand hurts just looking at that thing

This. If a couple of extra grams in your mouse make a significant difference in performance for you, you should be lifting weights.

That would get filthy instantly. You'd spend half your life cleaning the grease out with a toothbrush.

I think that specific picture was just some guy putting peanut butter on his hand. Could be wrong.

>tfw mouse shopping on amazon nowadays
>"Oh wow look at all these good deals these are some good prices"
>it's just a flood of chink shit
>every single ad is littered with broken english
>tons of "too small for my hands" and "feels like cheap shit" reviews

What's the lifespan of a typical mouse anyway?
I got this g502 i've had for five years and it doesnt seem to be that worn out yet

This is amazon for anything at all. I ordered a pillow from a US company and got sent arm sleeves without a shirt part from China

A few months in nature

Depends on build quality, i had logitech mice that broke after half a year and i had two deathadders one lived one year the second about 4 now

I have a mouse with a numpad and it's very convenient for MMOs and RPGs I just can't go back to non-numpad mice.

which numbers are on it?

Attached: 41ecZxB3MoL._SX355_.jpg (355x266, 11K)

Really, mice lasts until until the main buttons start double-clicking or chatter. I don't know what the switches in older mice are rated for, but most mice today usually have 20-million-click Omrons, with 50m switches being the latest development.

so what like... 1? 2? 7?

At least in my case, it’s always scroll wheel that shits up first after ~4 years.

can i use two wireless mice?

>2 Side buttons

It's shit.