What's the best JoJo game?

What's the best JoJo game?

Attached: JoJo bloodline.jpg (1680x1050, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOUDdJRvn2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WzhE_XbZxYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Johnny and Josuke don't have anything to do with the others, right? Is Josuke even Johnny's descendant? I haven't read it in a while.

7th Stand User

Josuke "Gappy" Higashikata is technically related to Johnny in a weird way. Remember that girl at the end of Steel Ball Run? Her name is Rina
Higashikata.

Last survivor

Johnny is technically his great great grandfather.

Johnny is 1/2 of Gappy's great grandfather

All Star Battle is fun but gets pretty boring pretty fast.

7th Stand User
Heritage for the Future
All-star Battle

Same 3 games every thread.

this
How's the SNES game?

I see a lot of people here prefer ASB to EoH. Why's that? Haven't played either.

HFTF

mediocre and slow.

I beat it though

ASB is fast and plays more like a traditional fighting game
EoH even though it has Strohiem and a fun story mode isn't a traditional fighter nor is it really an arena fighter. It's a boring beat em up. But hell it goes on sale Evey other week. Worth the 7 bucks to play as Speedwagon and Diego and the the story mode

What is the best stand and why is it D4C Love Train

Attached: b6b8912ddc5e8863edc55430dca5c7542170be61_hq.jpg (637x1024, 123K)

>not picking Holly's stand
>not picking superfly
>not picking highway to hell

King crimson is the best.

Attached: Main+jojo+villain+stands_5607c2_6261015.jpg (800x834, 215K)

Tusk because it can be both a plushie and an absolute unit

You are not a clown.
You are the entire circus.

Attached: 281B6334-4484-4CC9-8F22-C7039F3AABFB.jpg (1280x2160, 288K)

PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD

Attached: 20190903_025811.jpg (1080x687, 213K)

JOIN HANDS

How the fuck is the Amazon on fire when it gets 400 inches in rain every year.

>jojofags
reddit is two blocks down

Attached: 1527952632155.png (800x473, 33K)

josuke is jotaro's uncle

Our communities are friends.

Attached: 9768177c7461e80fb85965ffc53cd923f7c18817_00.jpg (480x270, 28K)

Wait, it's Kira who's related to Johnny, right? I don't get it, why are the Joestars and the Higashikata very distant in Part 8?

secondaries don't count

Attached: 1567628645414.jpg (210x210, 19K)

Why is part 3 so popular? it's legitimately garbage
every episode is
>get to new town
>mysterious shit happens that is obviously a stand
>characters are complete retards and don't notice until someone dies
>beat the bad guy
>leave town
>repeat for the entire season
parts 1 and 2 were a little tedious but 3 was so bad it made me drop it and it was years later I forced myself to watch it
the second half of parts 4 and 5 were absolutely great
currently reading part 6 and it's very good so far

Attached: 1568586262784.jpg (512x492, 53K)

What isn't Reddit at this point?

this is a great pic, makes me realize how fun would it be to have some story about stands without users

First of the punch ghost era and the globetrotting was interesting, not to mention the iconic character designs
It only really got tedious and drawn out during the second half where they dicked around and did jack shit in Egypt until STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD Ex Machina

Good character dynamics and a great sense of adventure with all the globetrotting and local cultures represented. But yeah like at least 1/3 of the Stand battles could be cut with literally no impact on the plot whatsoever.

>Why is part 3 so popular?
As much as I hate to admit it, Za Warudo vs Star Platinum was the hypest meme fight. You can't make a single step in a chinese cartoon convention without one weeb screaming ORA ORA ORA ORA MUDA MUDA MUDA somewhere around the corner. Even the OH HO, INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY, YOU'RE APPROACHING ME? got meem'd to death

Even before the anime ZA WARUDO was a pretty timeless meme.

It's a bit different if you were experiencing JoJo as it was coming out, rather than being a relative newfag (such as yourself) and being able to pick and choose which parts you read and in what order.

Back when I got into it, there was a local arcade that had JoJo's Venture probably in the early 2000s or so. I definitely remember playing it before world trade center happened in 2001. I always had my ass handed to me in Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike, but I still liked the core engine and style, so I ended up practicing a lot more on the JoJo's Venture cabinet and being better than other people who didn't understand what the stand mode did. I ended up hearing from the arcade store owner that JoJo's Venture had a "comic book" and ended up checking it out. I disliked it at first (part 1) but then when I got to part 2 I recognized Joseph from the game, and kept reading in anticipation of Polnareff or Iggy showing up. But when I got to part 3 I ended up becoming a huge fan and appreciated the stand powers a lot more, compared to (at the time) most of the shonen such as Dragon Ball just fighting by talking/powering up for several episodes and every other character commenting "wow they're so fast I can't keep up".

Part 3 is a treasure because that was my introduction to JoJos, and oldfags like me had to suffer through duwang translations for over a decade.

And then anime newfags come in a 2nd wave to JoJo's fandom and just pick apart every different part and making this some kind of partisan political democrats vs republicans, instead of just have a general appreciation for how the series has progressed, the characters, the art, etc. It's fucking sad.

What does that mean?

Shadow Diavolo > True Diavolo
Facts.

Attached: 3LHu8DRh.png (434x433, 262K)

Killer Queen has already touched the reply button

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 182K)

youtu.be/QOUDdJRvn2Q

Attached: 18_11.jpg (677x527, 176K)

Attached: pokemon-go-giovanni-event.png (721x410, 295K)

>he doesn't know

Yes.. that's why I asked.

Attached: 1567638751692.png (358x358, 191K)

>The final Part of JoJo

>Kars, still in Space, has developed his own Stand 「Prince of the Universe」and returns to Earth seeking revenge

>The Ultimate Stand, can develop any Stand ability, to coincide with Kars being thr Ultimate Lifeform

>The only way this parts JoJo can win is using his Stand 「Nirvana」.

>Can summon every previous JoJo's Stand, and fuse them to create new abilities, also takes on characteristics of that Stands user

>Final fight takes place where the Joestar mansion once stood

Attached: 1522040843_Kars.gif (500x281, 1009K)

This.
People shit on part 3 but at the time it released it was cutting edge for a serial shonen jump monster of the week manga.
And on top of that the characters are still solid and there are some stand out fights that are better than contemporary manga.
Dio vs Jotaro alone is incredibly influential and legendary and this was heightened by the OVA.
Part 3 is weak, but it's still really good for Araki trying something new and breaking the mold with stands. You can't blame part 3 for being a trial run, especially when he improves exponentially with each part to the point of perfection with part 7 and 8.
It's also miles better to read than watch it. And imo part 3 is way better than 1 and 2. 2 gets far too much praise from anime only-s.

I wonder who these two are based on.

I genuinely hate self-proclaimed "idea guys" like you who can't even see how cringy their shit is.

He's not talking about that Josuke, user

Good characters. Good adventure. Don't forget that part 3 was our introduction to stands as a whole.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read, grats.
It's like if you told Naruto's Kishimoto or some equally trashy mangaka to write an ending for Jojo.
Keep your shitty fanfiction to yourself next time.

Attached: idiot2.png (253x296, 37K)

Persona 5

Fanfiction-tier but I like it

I don't think part 3 is so bad but I will never defend Jotaro vs Dio, it's boring as hell
>Dio dicks around with a power that is just punch hard when the others can't defend themselves
>Jotaro suddenly realizes his stand can do exactly the same
>they punch themselves when the other can't defend himself until Jotaro wins
In fact all Jotaro's figths are boring as hell because he's a fucking gary stu that just punches to win, the only cool Jotaro fights are against the gamble brothers because these weren't fights at all, every other time the other characters provide a funnier fight

Attached: BFBF798B-1CE1-4D66-AF97-18A4EB823CFE.jpg (719x698, 37K)

Dear God, The Duwang translations were brutal.
it was rough times, I mean they went well but those were just awful translations.

Man, I remember when stone ocean hadn't even been completely translated. Waiting for it to be finished sucked.

Just some stupid shit I think of while I'm at work to keep myself entertained. I really do hope that if they ever do end JoJo's, that the last villain should be Kars. It felt like he got fucked over at the end of Part 2 with no chance of exploring his full potential, Stands included.

Attached: IMG_20190826_093508.jpg (750x410, 35K)

Jotaro just punches to win because he's an emotionally unbalanced teenager who is lashing out at the world. He's dealing with the trauma of being raised in an essentially single parent household and dealing with the real possibility of losing the only person that matters to him in this world. Also, unlike the other Crusaders and most of his enemies, Jotaro is not an experienced fighter.

>worst Jojo villain returns for the end
No thanks

Man you guys don't seem to get it. Araki can't even draw like he used to. You really think he even remembers Kars and what he can do?

Attached: 1559867061098.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

>well he's boring and unimaginative but he has reasons to be so..!
Look at his uncle and you will see how to make a good teenager JoJo raised by a single parent.

Yeah, back then I just got the scanlations in low quality jpegs from scanlator release group IRC channels, where they didn't even bother turning it grayscale, everything had an awful beige tint, straight from the scanner, and then MS-Paint whiting out and using comic sans to write the english in the dialogue bubbles. Ontop of that, in the early 2000s, you didn't even have like a good location for all the raws for stone ocean. I'd look through it anyways, despite no translation, since Jotaro was back again, but none of the shit made any sense since I couldn't (and still can't) read moonrunes. Especially towards the end of part 6 when Pucci started going on the offensive, and weird shit with the tide, and then you know Jotaro time stops, but then it looked like it was cancelled? Tons of the Part 6 fights made no sense at all because you had no context as to what the powers did. Only to realize LITERALLY YEARS LATER that the whole Pucci thing was fast forwarding time.

It's a wild ride being a JoJo fan for ~20 years, and despite the anime-only faggotry, I'm at least glad we're out of the dark ages of no scanlations.

Get mad.

Well I know that team rocket is based off of the Yakuza.

Don't forget that Jotaro is only putting on a tough guy act.

There's a world of difference between having a father that's in the picture but not around versus a father that has never been around.

Also, he's not boring and unimaginative - his fighting style can be at times. He has fights that aren't boring.

I remember being hype as fuck when viz finally started translating the manga for part 3. Man those were hard to find.

I had to order them in special most of the time.
But now I can pop down to the mall and get part 4 on Blu ray.

We're finally in best timeline.

Polnareff vs. Vanilla Ice is unironically the best fight in the series.

>Polnareff in Part 5
Fuck you Araki.

just you wait until part 6 friend.

>but they just punch each other
>it's so boring
I mean, I guess? If you want to put it that way and completely ignore the mindgame aspect of Dio trying to corner Jotaro who had no real control and very little awareness of stopped time. The knife part was good, followed by the stopping his own heart part which was amazing in the old OVA, followed by Jotaro nearly finishing Dio but then actually punching him towards unconscious Joseph instead and rejuvenating, and then having to contend with someone who can stop time for longer than 5 seconds, what with the whole roadroller drop, and needing to find an opportunity to get a clean opening to Di while constantly being put on the defensive.

If we want to talk about "worst" "final fights" the closest is probably part 5. The Silver Chariot Requiem + the soul-switching aftermath of Requiem + chase for the stand arrow lasted longer than it took for GER to win, because once it existed it just shot out a stone, which turned into a scorpion, and then undid everything KC was trying to do and then that's it. It's over.

That being said, I did like how the stand arrow chase unfolded (bucciarati's passing, etc), even if it resulted in Diavolo being defeated quickly due to it. I find part 5's real ending to be Rolling Stones anyways, and it's a fitting ending to the story overall, since you get a prologue prior to the events of part 5.

quit trying to compensate you crippled fuck. Also Heritage for the Future.

Attached: unknown.png (1680x1050, 3.4M)

see
Is chaos user still alive
what's the progress i gotta know man

Attached: The_90s.png (987x1152, 871K)

I need to know the progress for the part 5 game.

It's much better when you can read it at your own pace. Just some guys adventuring through the Middle East. There's plenty to like once they get to Egypt that makes up for some weaker fights on the forefront. Avdol really shouldn't have gotten shafted so hard though.

this is bad, and the current jojo universe doesn’t have kars.

Josuke is half related to Johnny because (legit spoiler)Josuke, who was originally named Josefumi Kujo, merged himself with Kira when Kira was killed by using a Rokaka fruit, creating Josuke but killing off what was left over.

>One scene

Attached: Best Punch Rush.gif (444x250, 3.59M)

Honestly part 3 and 2 are both in eternal struggles with one-another because some people push up 2 over 3 because they want to feel superior to people who skipped to part 3, and others push up part 3 because they skipped parts 1 and 2 and don't know what made those parts good next to 3.

Honestly I wish they kept Hamon going after the small bit that was in 3, getting to see how some of the stands could interact with Hamon would be cool as shit, and would give more incentive for people to not skip to part 3.

Imagine how powerful Stone Free, Sun, Love Deluxe or a Hamon-buffed White Album could be.

Imagine if Hamon could be used directly by a stand. Shit could be so cool.

Boy, WANNABE sure is a great stand cry. It'd be a real shame if it were NEVER USED AGAIN.

Attached: VA Trish and Spice Girl 3.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Sure would be a shame if that amazing theme for Trish was used approximately ONCE.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzhE_XbZxYA

I just don't get how he only gave Trish ONE fight. Fugo, I get cause Purple Haze it's ability is too limited, but Spice Girl has one of the most versatile abilities in the series!

Notorious BIG was literally only included to give Trish a fight chapter. Araki had no plans for her until fans kept asking for her to do something. Trish's poor handling is what made Araki create Jolyne Kujo in P6.