Gears is shit. The Era of the souls-shooter is upon us

Gears has and always will be garbage

the maps in gears 5 are complete shit

only the shotgun does damage
its been like this since the first one
its just shit lazy design

>virgin stopping power abuser getting btfo by a the gnasher chad
Seems all is right with the world here.

What is the problem? Looks like the guy got fucking pwned by good movement.

Defend getting shot almost a dozen times while charging headfirst at someone, running through all their bullets, and then shooting them once.

Gears 5 is shit

Attached: ten hits.png (976x189, 209K)

not defending op but the guy literally moved in a straight line

>good movement.
>literally just ran straight forward
Based retard

>pretty good movement means getting hit 10 times

Attached: 1513308207015.jpg (500x294, 57K)

Gnasher is for cucks but he misses a bunch of shots and the iframes at the end of the roll

>look mom i posted the webm again
funny part is if he had literally hit that guy 1 more time he would of downed him but his initial shit aim costed him his life.
people who never even played gears multiplayer complain about it without knowing its TTK

From what I remember it was really only that way in the first game because the netcode was FUCKING SHIT so the entire game revolved around constantly rolling/sliding and fishing for instagibs (occasionally a host Lancer would annihilate you shockingly fast). In 2 you could actually aim at things and have your shots hit them and shotguns fags got shit on for like a week after the game became actually playable but they cried so hard they turned the game back into shotgun dueling and constantly have to try to weigh making the game actually good and not pissing off the shotgun obsessed fags that actually play their multiplayer.

He is literally moving in a straight line right towards the player while getting shot, nigga please.

Zoom zooms

You already posted this webm.

Gears has never had an esports scene.

>guy charges in a straight line getting hit 10 times in the fucking upper body and doesn't die
Well and here I thought I might buy Gears 5 but no thanks I rather buy a shooter instead.

My friend convinced me to play this with him and the game overall is actually very good.

PVP is fun but yeah, ranked/competitive modes are fucking dominated by the Gnasher. It's way too strong because "muh traditional gearsuwar" even though Gears PVP was never that good. People obsess over the movement tech, but the movement tech is just finding ways to overcome the clunky cover system.

The arcade playlists are fun because the Gnasher is considered a power weapon and can't be spawned with.

You are the retarded zoomer to think that a cover shooter is some amazing achievement.

>hit someone 5 times with the lancer
>think it will kill someone
It's so obvious you haven't played the Gears franchise for more than five minutes OP. Literally git gud and l2p

Why can't we have a game where shotguns are useful outside of single player?

Oh look it's the retarded OP from yesterday that's new to the series and doesen't understand the lancer is ass and is bitching because he got killed by a shotgun in one hit while he just sat in cover.

Get good bitch

you have no idea how the lancer works. Cry more and welcome to Gears

gears 3 was the last good one and even then it wasn't that good
gears 1/2 multiplayer was badass

he only actually hits five times if you count the hit markers. 1 shot doesen't nessecarily = 1 bullet since the lancer has an incredibly high fire rate. he doesn't get any headshots or anything, he's lucky he did as much damage as he did with his terrible reaction time and aim

That guy hit him with like 5 bullets, someone else was shooting him and softening him up, of fucking course the shottie is going to finish him you retard.

Seriously how does Gears of fucking War cause this much butthurt? I swear this thread was made yesterday at around the same time.

Gears has always been garbage, this shit is no better than autistically sticking your magnetic asshole against chest-high walls for 20 minutes until someone's crosshair finally lines up well enough for them to instagib the enemy with their shotgun.

i don't know if cover-based shooters can have good movement

If you didn't have dogshit aim you would have killed him with the eleventh bullet before he ever got in range
You have nobody but yourself to blame

Learn to play retard you needed one more bullet to down him you were too slow

I still miss the glory days of call of duty 1887

He had fully healed, what do you think "100% in one hit" means?

Few shots to the head to a guy running straight at you would have popped his head.
You never use a Lancer for body shots unless you want to die.

Fuck and I thought my aim in the Modern Warfare beta was awful